PDA

View Full Version : Jack's Grabbag, Bongo miss'd em or Shax dun stock 'em [WIP]

Sgt. Cookie
2013-03-12, 07:05 PM
'Ey, name's Jack. You wan' sum i'em 'elp? Go see ol' Bongo (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=350.0), I fink he's open for next couple 'ours. 'E ain't got what y' need? Try Shax (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148101) den, 'is 'aversacks are filled wit stuff. But he's as straight laced as a Paladin wit a vow 'o chas'i'y. Nah, c'min, got some stuff fer ya, so good that y'll wonder 'ow ya missed it.

Take a sea'. Firs' off, we'll start wit' some of me faves:

Devilweed
BoVD, 6gp

Y' see this lil' beau'e? Made from the wyssin plan'. Te'hnicly a drug, but it 'as saved my arse when I wen' up agains' some o' dem "divine warriors". When it's smoked, it in'erferes wif judgemen' an' clara'y o' fought. Bo'f o' which are needed 'o properly mas'er the Divine ar's.

It dun do much to the clari'y o' fought, but if y' ever need 'o raid a temple, slip some in'o the fire 'o the main room. Clerics and Paladins'll come floodin' in, take a wif, and find 'emselves lacking in some o' 'der more paerful magical aid.

Not only dat, bu' fer a good 'our or two they're all ski'ish and giddy, 'parantly mimics the firs' stage o' fear. Good fer 'dem "fearless" foes too, I guess.

It ain' that 'ard t' shake off Devilweed, though, but for it's price it's FAN-TASTIC.

Word of advice, ignore the res' o' the drugs. Overpriced pieces o' crap.

Weepin' Stone
BoVD, 100gp

Wot's so good 'bout dis den? Pu' i' t' yer face. Can' stop cryin'? Thas' the whole bloody poin'. Crea'ed by some sadist, this li'le fing is an absolu' blessin'. Fer up'o a whole minute, anyone 'oo's face touches tha' can't stop cryin. Like the Devilweed, dis 'as many o' the same sympoms as the firs stage o' fear, cept fer a lot less time. But unli'e the Devilweed, there ain' no chance o' stoppin' once touched.

Fer bes' resul's combine the two. Touch 'em wif the Weepin' Stone, then blow some Devilweed smoke in their face. Af'er all, it's 'ard to focus on not ge'in' 'igh when yer cryin uncontrollably.

Scryin' Stone
MiC, 1350gp

If I knew the guy 'oo inven'ed this thing, I would find 'im and kiss 'im on the math. And I'm a happily marrie' man. This thing is insane, I'm sure you've seen your cas'er friend look in'oo a mirror or pool 'o wa'er and tell ya exac'ly wha's goin'on, righ'? Well, nah you can ge' in on some o' dat action.

'Ere, 'old this in er 'ands. Now, concentra'e on a friend o' yours, you see that image? That's what 'e's doin' righ' now. Congratulations, you've jus' join'd the Scryin' Crowd. Painless, righ'? Anyway, fer pocke' change, you can spy on any one you've 'eard of. As of'en as yer' li'e.

Beru'o o' the carp dragon
Dragon Magic 2200gp

'Oo loves bein' able t' breave underwa'er whenever they li'e? Trick ques'ion. Answer is "everyone". Made from shells an' a dragon scale, this bel' let's ya breath and move underwa'er as if you were flyin'. Some people prefer them "Bel's o' ba'le" or a Healin' bel', but this is invaluable.

[More to add, shortly]

Vaz
2013-03-12, 07:13 PM
I'll delete this if you need the contiguous posts, but hold off the pirate speak. I really, really, can't be bothered deciphering an entire post made of that. Alright for an introduction, but that's got to get tiresome to type.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-03-12, 07:43 PM
It's actualy meant to be bad cockney, but your right. Bit hard to decifer.