PDA

View Full Version : [4E] Tomb of the swirling fog (IC)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

docHigh
2013-03-16, 04:56 AM
You wake up lying on the ground in front of a tomb entrance. Next to you, you can see 4 more adventurers. You have no recollection of how you got here nor what you were doing before this very moment. The other adventurers seem to you somehow familiar. Did you travel together? Or were they your enemies in a far-far battle? As you look at them in puzzlement, they return the same look. Who are you?

Taking a look around, you see a slimy fog surrounding the tomb. It starts just 20 feet from the tomb and looks solid. No sun-light shines through it and it seems alive. When approaching it, you can suddenly hear a voice:
„Mwuhahahaaa! So you are finally awake. Good! You are here... and the only way out is through THAT tomb. Do I have your attention now?
Inside the tomb is the resting place of lich Azerach. I have a score to settle with him but alas, cannot enter it. This is why you are here. You go in and destroy the lich and you are free to leave my realm. If you fail and die.. well, then your soul will serve me for one full year. But do not worry, I will raise you and bring back here. Cause the lich.. must.. fall!“

Map:

Peaking in from the doorway you catch the first glimpse of the tomb. It looks decent as if someone had spent great years of building it: First look of the hall-way (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bT2CzLtfRJ8/SHa5zeux9sI/AAAAAAAAAKM/eTngJHIZIPg/s1600/Welcome%2Bto%2BThe%2BTomb.jpg)

The map: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/hallway1-unseen.jpg

OOC
If you want to make preparations before entering the tomb, now is the time. Also, please give the marching order (who is front, who is back).

Here is the OOC thread for discussing out-of-character (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14906188)

leafblower
2013-03-26, 09:27 AM
Asok stands up cautiosly. Looks around and just cant imagine where did that weird group had manifested from. But the task seems clear. Asok tries to get some kind of notion about the arcane magic behind the teleportation, but consentrates more on the open gate. He takes out a lantern that sheds light some 50 Ft into the darknes. Lantern seams to hoover near Asok`s head.
Up you stand my fellow adventurers. Up and lets go and delve into the deep. Deep inside, knowlidge laies.
Asok speaks, but no sound comes from its`s lips. All can hear him in their minds.
Asok will go as a 4 member in row
Asok makes an arcana check-teleport [roll0]
and perc [roll1]
Also detect magic on doorway and dungeon [roll2]

docHigh
2013-03-26, 09:51 AM
As Asok points the lantern towards corridor, ahead reveals a flare of color undimmed by the passage of time. The walls and the ceiling 20 feet overhead are smooth plaster frescos illustrated with interior and exterior scenes. Herds of cows graze in open fields. A wooded copse conceals wolves on the prowl. Slaves of various humanoid and monstrous races go about their labors under the whips of fiends and other cruel creatures.

Certain of the frescoes create the illusion of an interior space. A wizard's workroom is guarded by two jackal-headed humanoids. A library stands filled with many books and scrolls. A torture chamber holds a barred door behind
which some fiendish creature lurks.

The floor of the corridor is an equally colorful mosaic of stone, set with a distinct 2 foot-wide path of red tiles snaking its way south.

To Asok:

You do not fully understand the means how you were teleported "here" nor understand on which plane you might be on. However it is strongly connected to the surrounding fog.
The dungeon and the doorway both are completely natural, though a fine work of craftmanship. Though your senses are strongly affected by the swirling fog, you still don't sense anything else magical. Your gut feeling says, the fog will not affect you once inside the crypt.

To all:

Peering into the crypt, you can all see larger part of the hallway. First 50 feet are brightly seen, last 45 in dim-light: hall-way (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/hallway1-partial.jpg)

leafblower
2013-03-27, 01:46 AM
"Azerack". The name sounds familiar. Was he a great wizard ending in lichdom, or was he a psion like me. I have to remember. Who could have such a grudge against him and powerful enough to put together a band as strong as us. What kind of magic Azerazk favoured? The answer lingers in my mind I just have to consentrate enough.
History chesk [roll0]

docHigh
2013-03-27, 02:35 AM
To Asok:

You can easily re-collect your childhood horror stories about someone or something called Azerach. It said that somewhere under a lost and lonely hill of grim and foreboding aspect lies a labyrinthine crypt. It is filled with terrible traps and not a few strange and ferocious monsters to slay the unwary. It is filled with rich treasures both precious and magical, but in addition to the aforementioned guardians, there is said to be a demilich who still wards his final haunt. In all of the stories, the creature was nearly undefeatable and none of the heroes came back alive.

But you know better from a secondary script you happened to read during your adventures. Ages past, a human magic-user/cleric of surpassing evil took
the steps necessary to preserve his life force beyond the centuries he had already lived , and this creature became the lich Azerach. Over the scores of years that followed, the lich dwelled with hordes of ghastly servants in the gloomy stone halls of the very hill where the tomb is. Eventually, even the undead life force of Azerach began to wane, so for the next eight decades, the lich 's servants labored to create the Tomb. Then Azerach destroyed all of his slaves and servitors, magically hid the entrance to his halls, and went to ills final haunt while his soul roamed strange planes unknown to even the wisest of sages.

As to the enemies of Azerach, there could be numerous. Devils, demons, powerful wizards.. there have been many that he could have crossed. Since you are not sure of the means how you got to this place, you even don't know if you used to be powerful enough, to teleport to the Tomb of Azerach.

leafblower
2013-03-27, 04:31 AM
Asok tells the others:
I recollect from the wize scripts I have read that
Ages past, a human magic-user/cleric of surpassing evil took
the steps necessary to preserve his life force beyond the centuries he had already lived , and this creature became the lich Azerach. Over the scores of years that followed, the lich dwelled with hordes of ghastly servants in the gloomy stone halls of the very hill where the tomb is. Eventually, even the undead life force of Azerach began to wane, so for the next eight decades, the lich 's servants labored to create the Tomb. Then Azerach destroyed all of his slaves and servitors, magically hid the entrance to his halls, and went to ills final haunt while his soul roamed strange planes unknown to even the wisest of sages.
I also recollect that the tomb of Azerach is filled with cunning traps and powerful monster, with a demilich who still wards his final haunt. So may the one who can spot traps scout ahead I`l look for magic for a minute. Detect magic on corridor 14 squares deep [roll0]

sepomon
2013-03-28, 07:07 AM
Halfshoe is ready for action. Hope we'll meet something to tore appart with my daggers. Who are you guys and how can you help me on my way? I'm a capable athlete myself, quick with my daggers and have picked a lock or a couple thousand... mhmhhh.

Steps inside the crypt. And has a glance.

perception [roll0]

Follow me, you smucks!

docHigh
2013-03-28, 07:24 AM
It does not take great effort to notice that the fresco of wizard's workroom has out-stretching parts. Two jackal-headed humanoids appear to hold a real bronze chest jutting out from the wall. The chest is long and held 4 feet above the ground.

To Halfshoe:
From the hallway entrance you can see the same as Asok with the exception of the bronze chest. Even this far, your trained eye sees a catch which seems to be holding the chest's upper and bottom part together. To operate it, you would need to go next to it.

OOC: I uploaded new map to previous post (updated the location of Bronze chest).

leafblower
2013-03-28, 07:47 AM
My fellow adventurers, I can easily say, thet in the near visinity (14 sqr) there is no magic that I can detect.
The voice in your head means, that I`m a psion talking throu telepathy. I`m shardmind witch means that I dont need to bother miself with pety eating,drinking,sleeping or eaven breathing. It lets me consentrate solelly on the study of the mind. In my adventures I have sadly come upon some prejudice against telepathy, so in most cases, if not stated othervise, I will speak in my "real" voice.In a fight I prefer to stay a litle bit futher than a sword reach from my enemies so that I can controll and vanquish him with the power of my mind. I can controll the enemy and eaven make him belive that his allies are his enemys :)
There is a staff in Asok hands, a lantern near his head(sheds bright light 10 Sqr), some green sandals on his feat and a cloak on his shoulders. Hi seams nice , but somehow disdant.
If someone starts to fidle with the chest he stays 5 sqr away(near the entrance). Otherwise he seams eager to dwell futher.If the first 14 Sqr are up he makes another detect magic roll
Detect magic [roll0]

MaxCarvel
2013-03-28, 05:02 PM
You can see a thin but well built man with a longbow on his back standing up from the dust in front of the tomb entrance. All of a sudden you feel like you could see better. While he is clapping himself clean from the dust you can notice a static around his hands. He looks a bit surprized of the surroundings, but has a smile on his face like nothing bad in the world can ever happen to him.

MaxCarvel
2013-03-28, 05:12 PM
With a deep and calm voice the bowman starts:
"I am Faremer, friends call me farmer... because I like to help living. I am good at not being noticed and I can easily do a backflip. You can count on my eyesight when trouble shelters in the dark. Also I was the best runner as a boy back at home when we played a games of running through the crocodile swamp":smallbiggrin:

Faramer looks into the crypt and follows the Halfshoe.

Perception1d20+15, has a lowlight vision

sepomon
2013-03-28, 07:55 PM
Halfsjoe moves to the chest.

Step aside bitches, I know what to do with it.

Try to pick a lock.

Thievery [roll0]

docHigh
2013-03-29, 02:49 AM
Perception roll of Farmer: [roll0]
But you don't see anything new other from what was already revealed.

The half-orc moves in front of the chest and with the utmost confidence takes a look. As the only visible locking mechanism is the catch, then he unhooks it with a flip of his dagger and the bottom part of the chest flings open. Besides the clinking sound the chest-lid makes when hitting the wall, nothing happens.

Farmer, being used to helping people out, stands just behind Halfshoe and shows him some light with the everburning torch.

mööbel
2013-03-29, 04:02 AM
You got distracted of a miserable groan from the hall-way. You see that a guy has some trouble with standing up. Finally he managed to stand up using his big wooden stick. After lighting up a floating lantern he says: I should have the biggest hangover in the world because I don't remember a thing, but I don't. It must be my lucky day. Who are you, where are we and which way is the shortest way to the bar ? .
He moves next to person with very small knives and tries to look over her shoulder.
Madam, please move aside, I'l take a look.

religion: [1D20]+9=21

docHigh
2013-03-30, 01:21 AM
Map: Updated map with char locations (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/hallway1-partial-chars.jpg)
S - Shaman
P- Paladin
A- Asok
F- Faramer
H- Halfshoe

The bronze chest does not bear any reference to deities. The only reference to religion can be found on the fresco of the wizard's room: some scrolls and books have a sign which resembles that of Vecna.

sepomon
2013-03-30, 03:30 AM
Halshoe examines the content of the chest and tries to see, if there could be anything left in the upper part.

perception [roll0]

docHigh
2013-03-30, 06:54 AM
To Halfshoe:
When examining the chest, you also notice, that the squares you are standing on, looks a bit odd and not at all like the rest of the hallway.
However, the interior of the chest looks empty. But as you sweep your hand through it, you feel an invisible lever, which you could probably pull down.

sepomon
2013-03-30, 07:18 AM
Careful now ladies! Take some steps back! I think I have found a secret doorway, or just a trap. Hey you big guy with a great stick and even greater boobs - tie that rope around your waist and step outside. Others, help her... him.. it??

Halshoe takes out a silk rope, tosses one end to others and ties other around his waist.

mööbel
2013-03-30, 07:25 AM
What takes so long? Is there anything interesting?

Do I know something about Vecna?
History check[roll0]

mööbel
2013-03-30, 07:33 AM
No way dude, I don't play your rope games.

Shaman drags his ass back some steps.

By the way, you may call me Doctor. And thanks for noticing, I've been working out

sepomon
2013-03-30, 07:37 AM
Halshoe examines the floor

[roll0]

leafblower
2013-03-30, 08:00 AM
Asok lets the lantern float 9 squares deaper intoo the dungeon. if it iluminates a wall
Or a door it stops. He tryes to help tieng the rope around shamans neck, sorry waist. You "airbreathers" are so fragile!

MaxCarvel
2013-03-30, 08:14 AM
Faremer steps 2 squares back from the chest.

When it gets lighter in a room from a floating latern he check further into the dungeon.
Perception [roll]1d20+15[roll]

MaxCarvel
2013-03-30, 08:16 AM
Perception again.
[roll0]

docHigh
2013-03-30, 11:49 AM
Sending the lantern ahead, the party is able to see deeper into the hallway: the map (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/hallway1%20-%20chars.jpg). At the end of the hall, there seems to be something on the wall and on the left, an entrance.

While Asok and Doctor exchange words and catch the other end of the rope, Halfshoe secures his end around his waste. Following his hunch, he probes the tiles under his feet and quickly determines, that he is standing on somekind of doors that open into the floor.

To Halfshoe:
You can try to force the doors open by standing next to the area and brute-force it (athletics) or trigger the mechanism with your rougish skills (thievery). You can also safely disable what ever mechanism is there and make the area safe but this will require you to stand on the area to work it. Possibly with high failure, you might "see" yourself, what happens when doors open.

sepomon
2013-03-30, 12:13 PM
Too slow, sisters

Halfshoe takes a step towards the entrence (off the door) and tries to trigger the mechanism with his thievery skills.

[roll0]

docHigh
2013-03-30, 12:22 PM
Working with his tools, you can see why the half-orc mentioned thousands of locks. Within a short notice, the floor suddenly collapses to reveal a deadly spiked pit below, dropping 30 feet. Besides the dust and the spikes, you do not see anything interesting in the pit.

leafblower
2013-03-30, 01:38 PM
Asok steps beside Foolhowse, peaks inside the spiked pit and whispers telepathicly
Outch
In full booming voice he ads
Well there seems a door in the far end of the corridor.
If I may suggest that somebody should look for traps before probing that one

MaxCarvel
2013-03-30, 03:13 PM
I like how Halfshoe tends to find the holes in the ground and manoer in the small places, eeem like locks or something. So I would say we have a key for this door.
Faremer opens his jacket so everburning dorch comes to shine into the room. Starts walking towards the door, of course trying to avoid anything deadly if stepped on.
And again Perception [roll0]

Spiegel
2013-03-30, 03:38 PM
A large reptilian creature struggles to his feet.

"What is this? An adventure! Oh boy, oh boy do I love adventures! Wait for me!"

He rushes up next to Halfshoe.

"Look, there's traps and everything! Isn't this exciting?"

sepomon
2013-03-31, 05:29 AM
Monk, lead the way and search for traps, I'll follow closley and keep my eyes open as well.

If the monk goes ahead, Halfshoe follows and goes along the liney path (the lines on map) and searches for traps.

perception [roll0]

docHigh
2013-03-31, 08:43 AM
Faremer takes the lead and heads towards what seems to be an archway. Taking the direct route, he looks at the frescos on the walls and peaks towards the ceiling for hidden dangers. Completely forgetting the floor.

Halfshoe follows shortly but before moving to the path, takes a few steps behind the monk. Not getting far, he notices on both of his sides another set of trapdoors. Just when he's about to call out to the monk, the doors ahead swing open and the elf tumbles.

To all:
Halfshoe can try to disarm/trigger the trap on the right similarly as for the previous.
Faremer: trap attack vs ref: [roll0]

docHigh
2013-03-31, 08:45 AM
Threat confirmation roll vs Faremer REF[roll0]

With the floor giving away under his feet, Faremer falls into the 10-foot deep pit and lands most unfortunately on a spike, puncturing badly one of his arms. As it weren't enough, some rotten filth seeps into his blood and you can hear him moaning.

Faremer takes 21 damage and on-going 5 poison. You can climb out of the pit with Athletics DC 16, with rope it would be DC 5.

Everyone takes their turns now in turns. You have Standard, Move and Minor action. Movement order is based on init.bonus: Faremer, Halfshoe, Paladin, Asok, Doctor.
Moving across two traps' corner is difficult and takes 3-square-move, since you'd need to balance there.

Edit: Forgot to update the map: updated map (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/hallway1%20-%20chars2.jpg)

MaxCarvel
2013-03-31, 09:38 AM
After the Faremers fall you can hear Bahamuts name in several different sentences echoning in the hole beneath.

As a first thing Faremer sticks his injured arm into his mouth and sucks really hard to avoid tetanus.

Save against the on-going DAM:
Resilience amulet, daily, immediate interrupt: [roll0]

Stay away, unless you need a stick!

MaxCarvel
2013-03-31, 09:50 AM
Good that I am fast enough and can suck big times. otherwise I would have got some big time disease, huh.

Faremer stands up. Has a look around in the hole if there is anything valuable to take along and then tries to climb out.

Perception [roll0]
Athletics [roll1]

Bloody hell, need to get out of here!
At leats you can see better when I am around, I guess this proves this case.

MaxCarvel
2013-03-31, 10:05 AM
Faremer continues according to marked trail now:)
Tries to be more careful now.

Perception [roll0]

leafblower
2013-03-31, 10:22 AM
Asok follows the others. If crossing a trap neads an athletics check he instead uses shardswarm to teleport over.

sepomon
2013-03-31, 10:29 AM
Halfshoe tries to disarm the trap on his right.

Wait a sec, there is something interesting in here. I try to disarm it out of proffesional interest.

Thievery [roll0]

docHigh
2013-03-31, 11:05 AM
The half-orc moves onto one of the trapped doors and starts working with his tools. He has 3 clappers holding the door fixed and with his curve-tipped pliers pushes one knob down. Just as the mechanism is about to jam itself, one of the clappers comes loose and all the work goes to vain.
At least you have learned, that leaving a trapped square by moving to another trapped square will trigger the mechanism. Also you are confident that once disarmed, you can walk safely on the area.
You can try to disarm it again.

Spiegel
2013-03-31, 02:56 PM
Right behind you guys!

sepomon
2013-04-01, 01:18 AM
One more second guys, I can do this.

[roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-01, 01:48 AM
Working the trap-door mechanics seems a lot easier on the second try and Halfshoe manages to disable it. This "door" will be safe to walk on for at least as long as the mechanism resets itself (probably after 24h).

Rest of the party moves on. Faremer, not minding the blood dropping from his arm and leaving a bloody trail, moves ahead more carefully. Having discovered the first pit in rather inconvenient way, he locates all the other pits and circles them around. Doctor and Asok follow him, though the shardmind stops mid-hallway to sense if there is any magic around.
Falcone, the Paladin, stays behind to guard the rear and the rogue.

Coming to the end of the hallway, the red mosaic path splits. To the east stands a mist-filled archway and to the south stands a huge head of a devil with an open mouth large enough for a man to enter.

In front of the splitting road, you notice, that the red tiles actually form some kind of a script. On closer look, it reads:

AZERACH CONGRATULATES YOU ON YOUR POWERS OF OBSERVATION.
SO MAKE OF THIS WHATEVER YOU WISH, FOR YOU WILL BE MINE IN THE END NO MATTER WHAT!
Go back to the tormentor or through the arch, and the
second great hall you'll discover. Shun green if you can, but
night's Blood color is for those of great valor.
if shades of red stand for blood
the wise will not need sacrifice aught
but a loop of magical metal-you're well along your march.
Two pits along the way will be found
to lead to a fortuitous fall, so
check the wall. These keys and
those are most important of
all, and beware of trembling
hands and what
will maul. if you find
the false, you find
the true and into
the columned hall
you'll come, and
there the throne
that's key and
keyed.
The iron men of
visage grim do
more than meets
the viewer's eye.
You've left and left
and found my Tomb
and now your soul
will die.

The archway (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/archWay.jpg):
A stone archway set into the wall is completely obscured with swirling white mist. The luminous mist cannot be seen through with any vision or power. If you move adjacent to the arch, three of its stones begin to glow-bright: yellow at lower left; blue at the top; and orange at the lower right.

The devil (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/devilAndMouth.jpg):
Carved of sickly green stone, this great devil's face is the horror of many nightmares. Following the frescos and the scripts on the walls, you deduct it is called the "Devourer"
The mouth of the great green devil is an impenetrable dead-black haze.

To Asok:
You still sense an area of magic behind the walls, same location i previously revealed. Also, the hallway and the devil's head seem magical. Please roll Arcana if you wish to know more about each (one roll for each).

To Halfshoe:
What do you want to do with the rest of non-triggered trapdoors (4-6)?

To all:
For trap-doors 2-6 you all get additional 300 EXP each.
Updated map (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/hallway1%20-%20details%20-%20chars.jpg): brown-A is archway; blue-M is the devil and the mouth.
Traps 1 and 3 have been triggered, there are pits. Trap 2 is safe to walk on, 4-6 have yet to be handled.

mööbel
2013-04-01, 02:20 AM
Doctor facepalms.

Faremer, try to be more careful. I don't have time to give you bandage after every step.

Use healing surge and add [roll0]

sepomon
2013-04-01, 03:48 AM
I can't understand any of this juberish. I'll rather do what I do best... second best actually, you should see me with my daggers... Hmm, but even my daggers fade to the secret weapon in my pants, but you won't probably see me working my magic with this one.. hahhahahhaaa

disarm traps 4, 5 and 6 [roll0], [roll1], [roll2]

sepomon
2013-04-01, 03:49 AM
Re-roll for 6

[roll0]

And if needed for 5

[roll1]

docHigh
2013-04-01, 05:46 AM
Confident in his skills, the rogue dashes from one trap-door to another and makes them safe to walk on. On the last door he gets too carried away and accidentally manages to trigger it.
Trap door vs Ref: [roll0]
Being quick on feet, he jumps off just in time to avoid falling 10-feet and landing on yet another spike. He now stands next to Doctor.
1, 3 and 6 are the "open" pits. 2, 4 and 5 are safe to walk on (for now).

MaxCarvel
2013-04-01, 05:57 AM
Thanks Doc, I feel as a young man now again:)
Deam you are fast Halfshoe!

mööbel
2013-04-01, 09:34 AM
Doctor grabs Halfshoes arm...
Are you ok mate?

...and peeks over the edge to the trap.
Perception: [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-01, 09:53 AM
The pit looks similar to the one where Faremer dropped into: 10 feet deep, spikes in the bottom. This one simply doesn't have Faremer's blood on top of the spike.

leafblower
2013-04-01, 10:58 AM
Asok tries to figure something out of the head and the archwayarcana for devil [roll0] and the archway [roll1]

docHigh
2013-04-01, 11:04 AM
This archway is imbued with powerful teleportation magic.
Safely working the arch involves touching its glowing stones in a particular order but you must guess.

This stone face is imbued with deadly arcane power.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-01, 01:53 PM
So I would say that lot of Devil ass behind that black mouth, lot of adventures behind the archway. Lets take the first, or what do you think Asok?

Spiegel
2013-04-01, 03:40 PM
"A teleportation archway? This sounds amazing! Who knows where we would end up in!

I volunteer to touch the stones! Come on guys, let me touch the stones!"

mööbel
2013-04-02, 01:52 AM
Hold your horses! Am I the only one who uses brains instead of muscles? At least, let me check it first.

Dungeoneering [roll0]

leafblower
2013-04-02, 02:27 AM
I´m more in teleportation than arcane badassery, but the riddle allmost confidently says that it doesn`t matter witch way we go, the end is the same. So I recommend that Halfshoe looks for traps and maby he figures out how the teleportation thing works.

sepomon
2013-04-02, 04:06 AM
I think there is little to see for just an eye and besides, it seems our munk has keener senses. I suggest we send in the lizard, If anything shall happen we can all share a lough and reptile can grow itself a new tail... or head.

perception [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-02, 04:21 AM
The archway looks magical with its mist swirling and blocking the view. The buttons on the frames seem regular buttons to the naked eye, but taken from Asok's view, they probably are part of the magical archway.

The Doctor, taking a moment to consider the words, recollects similar adventure where there were cryptic messages provided. He confirms that one route forward is via the magical teleportation, however there was a fresco painting of a torture chamber with a creature behind a barred door. Putting these two pieces together, he believes there might be yet another secret door in the hallway.

That roll was exceptional. I didn't expect that much.

Text upon entrance: A torture chamber holds a barred door behind which some fiendish creature lurks.

Text in the riddle: Go back to the tormentor or through the arch, and the
second great hall you'll discover.

Spiegel
2013-04-02, 04:27 AM
"Hey! I have a feeling that..."

Insight: [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-02, 04:38 AM
..with the info from Doctor, it is no trouble for Falcone to realize, that there must be a hidden door behind the fresco. Rest of the information provided on the script probably has more clues for the crypt, but nothing encountered so far.

Updated map (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/hallway1%20-%20details%20-%20chars.jpg)
The fresco of the torture chamber is behind the trap2 (disabled and safe to walk on).

mööbel
2013-04-02, 05:03 AM
I think we should find out what is behind that fresco

Doctor moves closer to the fresco.

Monk, would you be so nice and remove that painting?

Spiegel
2013-04-02, 05:04 AM
"Yay! A score for the dragonkind!" :smallbiggrin:

leafblower
2013-04-02, 06:19 AM
There seems to be something magical behind that fresco-about 30 ft. I can`t sense what it is before I see it. But lets prepare ourselwes for a fight and open that fresco. Faremer, if you please!

docHigh
2013-04-02, 06:39 AM
The fresco of the torture chamber shows an iron door confining a demon from which torture victims cower in fear. As the entire hallway is a fine craftmans' work, it will require a feat of strength to unmake it. As you need to perform it over the trap-door, utter failure might end unfortunately.
3 successful strength checks required, DC 16. 2 persons can assist if you describe how you will help and how that might benefit (both assisters must describe a different method of helping).

sepomon
2013-04-02, 07:20 AM
I believe no-one in this party is as strong as I am adn I would like to see if anyone dares to claim the opposite. I'll pull that fresco off the wall. You, lizard thing, come put your paws behind it as well. And monk, what are you ****ing waiting for, let's get things done here.

STR [roll0]

sepomon
2013-04-02, 07:24 AM
[roll0]

[roll1]

docHigh
2013-04-02, 07:48 AM
Taking a step back and aiming his boot at the fresco, Halfshoe mis-calculates the distance and hits the wall with the heel of his foot. The effect is minimal, just brushing off some dust from the wall. But having missed his target he lands a bit heavy on the floor and a snap can be heard below (but nothing happens). for the other 2 rolls, please make assist checks.
Halfshoe, you can probably make 1+ attempts more if you want to speed it up.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-02, 09:01 AM
I will help!

Support for the second attempt
Strength [roll0]

Support for the third attempt
Strength [roll1]

docHigh
2013-04-02, 09:18 AM
With the combined effort from the monk and rogue, the fresco starts to shatter. Either the assistance or disappointing first attempt, the third strike also lands true, revealing most of the secret door.
I forgot, the STR check adds half level.
Still, one more STR check required (d20+1/2 lvl + STR mod)

MaxCarvel
2013-04-02, 01:18 PM
I can make the last push for the Fresco.

You see Faremer making a roundhouse kick.

STR for the kick itself- [roll0]
Acrobathics for the roundhouse flip - [roll1]

MaxCarvel
2013-04-02, 01:30 PM
This is how it is being done, yeah!
Any traps around here? Lets me have a look!

Perception - [roll0]
If no traps I pull the doors open.

docHigh
2013-04-02, 01:43 PM
The fresco shatters and reveals a door. Finding no traps, the monk opens the door.
The map (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/The%20dungeonCrawl/tormentor1%20-%20Chars%20-%20opening.jpg)
The next room has another door at the other side.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-02, 02:05 PM
Faremer has a look if there seems to be anything dangerous in the room. If not, good to have few steps into the room.

Perception [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-02, 03:31 PM
The room is 10x20 feet and 20 feet high. The walls are fine carved and ground covered by dust which seems to have been there for eons. The only light is coming from the everburning torch on Faremer's belt. The room is empty and silent.
You don't see anything suspicious.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-02, 03:41 PM
Let's go guys!

Faramer steps into the room and walks towards the next door.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-02, 03:48 PM
Faramer thinks: "Do I feel lucky and can cash also the second foor? I better check if there are any traps on the door before opening it."

Perception [roll0]

mööbel
2013-04-02, 04:08 PM
Following Faremer to the room.

Do you need some assistance?

Spiegel
2013-04-02, 04:38 PM
"Coming right up behind you!" :smallcool:

leafblower
2013-04-03, 12:38 AM
Asok lets the lantern float 2 sq into the new room but observes from the distance(behind trap nr 2)
The magical aura lingers 10 ft behind that door.

docHigh
2013-04-03, 01:12 AM
The previous was simple wooden door. This however is a massive doors of iron-banded oak, probably 2 inches thick. It will require great strength to open it. But as there is no risk at the moment, you can spend all the time you need to pull it open.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-03, 01:19 AM
Faremer puts one leg on the wall besides the doors and grabs the handle with both of his magical hands and pulls hard.

Help me guys!

Strength [roll0]

mööbel
2013-04-03, 01:22 AM
I see you have been working out.

mööbel
2013-04-03, 01:26 AM
I'll help you.

Doctor grabs the door with one hand and gives his best.

[roll0]

MaxCarvel
2013-04-03, 01:27 AM
Let me try it again, seems there was a splinter in my hand that weakend my grip. And Doc, I work out even when I sleep:smallsmile:

Faremer puts both legs on the wall on either side of the door and pulls his full length.

Strength - [roll0]

sepomon
2013-04-03, 01:45 AM
Halfshoe follows to the room and stands next to iron door

Hey, little girls, step aside. Let Daddy do some work!If you like you can help. So you feel as you are important as well.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-03, 01:46 AM
One more try, I can feel it opening already. Doc, Halfshoe, help me!

Full round:
Strength [roll0]
Strength [roll1]

mööbel
2013-04-03, 01:48 AM
It seems that you can't go through me.Better help us.
Shaman blocks his way.

mööbel
2013-04-03, 01:52 AM
Shaman tries to help Faramer by pulling from his waist.

[roll0]

sepomon
2013-04-03, 01:57 AM
I'll rather enjoy this show from distance. Can anybody turn the light a little more red? Yeah, babies, give it to each-other.

docHigh
2013-04-03, 02:06 AM
The door starts to shift slowly. Putting more effort into his feet, Faremer pulls finally the door open. As the room is opened, it frees a dread guardian from temporal stasis. A shriek erupts from it. An enormous four-armed gargoyle rears up, preparing to attack.

Roll initiative.
Faremer, you can try to push the door closed with opposed Dex check if you wish (against the Gargoyle).
Gargoyle initiative: [roll0]
Updated map (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/The%20dungeonCrawl/dungeon_map1%20-%20Chars.jpg)
The gargoyle (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/The%20dungeonCrawl/tormentor.jpg)

The room contains some rubble strewn across the floor. It seems to be the remains of previous gargoyles, slain and made into rubble.

To Asok:
You identify that one of the sources of magic came from the gargoyle and the rubble. Also with passive Arcana you know, that Gargoyles can revert to stone form and thus gain considerable resistance and regeneration. And they fly. However this does not seem to be regular gargoyle.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-03, 02:19 AM
Faremer tries to close the door giving it a shove with his shoulder.

Dexterity [roll0]

Lets think a bit what we know about this thing and if we want to go in!

MaxCarvel
2013-04-03, 02:22 AM
Faremers initiative: [roll0]

mööbel
2013-04-03, 02:24 AM
Oh dear lord!

Initiative [roll0]
Dungeoneering also if possible [roll1]

sepomon
2013-04-03, 02:49 AM
Finally, some real action!

initiative[roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-03, 03:08 AM
Gargoyle Dex check:

The gargoyle lives up to its depiction on the fresco and lurches up to air, heading towards the group. Despite Faremer's attempt, he pushes throught the door. He roars past each of you, hitting with his claws as he passes and targeting first those in lesser armor.

If you have immediate interrupts or reactions, that you can use, then let me know and i will adjust the out-come accordingly.
Faremer attack vs AC: [roll1]
Doctor attack vs AC: [roll2]
Halfshoe attack vs AC: [roll3]
Falcone attack vs AC: [roll4]

Hitting the Doctor in the chest, the Gargoyle slides him further into his lair. The same applies to Halfshoe. Faremer and Falcone manage to stand strong against the on-slaught.

Doctor: take [roll]4d6+4 damage and on-going 5 damage (save ends). You are slided to 2a-D square (3 squares to left).
Halfshoe: take 4d6+4 damage and on-going 5 damage (save ends). You are slided to 3-D square. (the square next to Doctor, placing between him and the door)

Faremer can make AoO before creature attacks Halfshoe.
Halfshoe and Falcone can make AoO after the creature has attacked you and wants to leave into the hallway.

He ends his flight in the hallway above Asok, high under the ceiling.

docHigh
2013-04-03, 03:15 AM
Somehow messed up.
Doctor: take damage and on-going 5 damage (save ends). You are slided to 2a-D square (3 squares to left).
Halfshoe: take [roll1] damage and on-going 5 damage (save ends). You are slided to 3-D square. (the square next to Doctor, placing between him and the door)

To Halfshoe and Doctor:
If you start your turn on the square where you were slid, then the magical rubble affects you.
Doctor: attack vs Ref [roll]1d20+13, damage 4d6+6 and slowed.
Halfshoe: attack vs Ref 1d20+13, damage 4d6+6 and slowed.

docHigh
2013-04-03, 03:20 AM
Dammit.. Again for Shaman and rogue:
If you start your turn on the square where you were slid, then the magical rubble affects you.
Doctor: attack vs Ref [roll0], damage [roll1] and slowed.
Halfshoe: attack vs Ref [roll2], damage [roll3] and slowed.

leafblower
2013-04-03, 03:24 AM
This, my fellow adventurers is a Gargoyle.Gargoyles can revert to stone form and thus gain considerable resistance and regeneration. And they fly. However this does not seem to be regular gargoyle.
Gargoyles mate with stone so these with litle wits a.ka. brickheads- please be careful.

mööbel
2013-04-03, 03:27 AM
Doctor uses his armor powers to give a "gift" to monk. No worries, I heal you right away

Immediate Interrupt. Use this power when
hit by an attack. Choose a willing ally within 5 squares of
you. That ally takes the damage instead.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-03, 03:28 AM
Faremer makes an attack against the Gargoyle while it flies past.

Unarmored strike: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

leafblower
2013-04-03, 03:32 AM
Asoks initiativ [roll0]

leafblower
2013-04-03, 03:37 AM
Asok tries to figure something out about Gargoyles weaknesses and effects he can do.Arcana [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-03, 03:50 AM
As Asok recollects his knowledge on such creatures, you can all hear his thoughts and description of the creature.
Large elemental humanoid (earth)
It can fly faster than Elves move. And it can remain hovering above ground.
Immune petrification
Overall strong defenses, with Will it's weakest.
It hits with all four claws and you can expect nasty things to happen if more than 1 hits the same target.
In stone form, it has resist X to all damage, regeneration X, and tremorsense X
No weaknesses

Faremer's punch touches the gargoyle, but lacks the accuracy to hit any vital spots.

sepomon
2013-04-03, 04:09 AM
Halfshoe uses the opportunity to stab the Gargoyle.

attack: [roll0]
damage: [roll1]

mööbel
2013-04-03, 06:01 AM
Minor (Spirit of the Keeper):
Doctor pats Halfshoes back.. that should do

to Halfshoe : Healing surge + 1[/roll]

to all: Until the end of the encounter,
any ally adjacent to your spirit companion doesn’t grant
combat advantage.

Move+standard:
...moves 4 squares to the right(d1-4) and takes an extra action.

Action point(Blessing of the Seven Winds):

attack:[roll0] dam:19

to DM : Daily ✦ Implement, Primal, Zone
Standard Action Ranged 5
Target: One creature
Attack: Wisdom vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2d10 + Wisdom modifier damage, and you slide the
target 2 squares.
Miss: Half damage.
Effect: The attack creates a zone of swirling winds in a
burst 1 centered on the target. The zone lasts until the
end of the encounter. As a move action, you can move
the zone 5 squares. As a minor action, you can slide each
creature within the zone 1 square.

Gargoyle slides 2 squares closer to Doctor to the ground.

It is windy here, isn't it?

docHigh
2013-04-03, 06:29 AM
With a the aid of spirits, the wounds of Halfshoe close up and a gust of wind pulls the gargoyle downward towards the shaman.
Updated map (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/The%20dungeonCrawl/dungeon_map1%20-%20Chars.jpg)
Yellow area is the zone, created by shaman. He can slide creates in who are within.
Also, the Gargoyle is now just 5 foot from the ground (hovering) but you can hit with melee.

mööbel
2013-04-03, 06:30 AM
On-going damage: [roll0]

leafblower
2013-04-03, 06:45 AM
Asok steps 5ft diagonali to 7C2 and consentrates on the mind of the Gargoyle grasping it, and forcing it to quench in SEARING PAIN
FORCE GRASP
At-Will. Augmentable, Force, Implement, Psionic Standard Action Ranged 10 Target: One creature Attack: Intelligence vs. Fortitude

Hit:1d8 +Intelligence modifier force damage, and the
target is slowed until the end of your next turn.
[roll0] and slowed until the end of my next turn.
dmg [roll1]

docHigh
2013-04-03, 07:08 AM
The efforts of the psion leave no mark on the gargoyle.

sepomon
2013-04-03, 08:42 AM
Halfshoe
HP: 44/62
Effects: Slowed, on-going 5 damage
Action Points: 1
Powers: E1, D1, U2, E3, D5, U6, E7, D9

Minor: put away dagger
Standard: draw shuriken, move 2sqr closer with Deft Strike, attack [roll0], damage [roll1], if hit extra [roll2] from Furious assault
Move: move 2 sqr closer

SAVE: [roll3]

sepomon
2013-04-03, 08:45 AM
Save with correct dice [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-03, 01:43 PM
Rolling initiative for Falcone: [roll0]

MaxCarvel
2013-04-03, 02:26 PM
Make room, I will give him some fistjob!

Minor action: Centered Defence

Move action: Faramer moves very gracefuly through Doc square to 5/1-D/1 in front of the ugly beast with very small wings.

Standard Action: You can see Faramers hands moving so fast that they are like invisible and you can also hear the sound of an avalanche hitting the flying beast.

Supreme Avalanche Combination:
Attack vs FORT: [roll0]
If a miss Elven Accuracy - Attack: [roll1]
DAM: [roll2]
Miss: half damage
Effect: check the PHB3 :)

If I hit with attack above then I will use Centered Flurry of Blows and deal 7 DAM. Effect: check PHB3.

I use slides from these attacks so that the ending potion of the create is the same as in the beginning of action.

docHigh
2013-04-03, 02:49 PM
Making generic actions for Falcone.
AoO when the Gargoyle initially moved.
Base Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]

The dragonborn raises his hammer, points it at the Gargoyle: "To Battle!" and then moves next to it. Having others around him he shouts "and Victory!" and then with righteous determination smites the fiend.

Minor: Divine challenge
Move: move next to the beast 5-D
Standard: Wrath of the gods. Allies and himself in burst 1 gain +6 to damage rolls.
Action point: Righteous might
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3] (+8+6 from Wrath of gods)
Hit: you and each ally within 5 squares of you gain temporary hit points equal to 5+3= 8.

Spiegel
2013-04-03, 02:54 PM
Attack of Opportunity while the 'goyle flies past:

EDIT: nevermind :smallfrown:

docHigh
2013-04-03, 02:55 PM
Halfshoe HP: 44(52)/62 Effects: - AP:1
Asok HP: 58(66)/58 Effects: - AP:1
Falcone HP: 73(81)/73 Effects: - AP:0
Faremer HP: 50(58)/65 Effects: - AP:1
Doctor HP: 44(62)/66 Effects: - AP:0

Gargoyle Damage taken: 19+17+24+23+7=90 Effects: marked

HP in brackets refers to temp-hitpoints.

docHigh
2013-04-03, 03:12 PM
Getting hit in the face with the warhammer, Gargoyle turns its full attention to the lizard.
4 attacks against Falcone. Should he fall down, he will turn attention to Faremer.
Attack vs AC
Attack vs AC [roll1]
Attack vs AC [roll2]
Attack vs AC [roll3]
The hits coming from the left scrape the walls and miss, while the hits on the right land true.
Two hits rend and knock the breath out of you. You are dazed, save ends.
Damage [roll]4d6+4
Damage 4d6+4
Having had his vengence he decides to take off and fly away into the hallway.

Falcone and Faremer, make AoO. If there isn't anythig to prevent him from leaving, he will be in 6-H (8 squares, under ceiling)

docHigh
2013-04-03, 03:19 PM
Re-post damage:
Damage [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

docHigh
2013-04-03, 03:22 PM
Sorry Falcone, i forgot about Dazed&AoO. No attack for you yet.
DAZED
✦ You grant combat advantage.
✦ You can take either a standard action, a move action, or a minor action on your turn (you can also take free actions). You can’t take immediate actions or
opportunity actions.
✦ You can’t flank an enemy.

Updated map (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/The%20dungeonCrawl/dungeon_map1%20-%20Chars.jpg), orange is where the 'goyle intends to go.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-03, 03:28 PM
Where are you going stoneface?

Faramer punches it to the stomach.

Unarmed attack: [roll0]
DAM: [roll1] (5+6, including Paladins add-ons)

Spiegel
2013-04-03, 03:55 PM
As the claws rake Falcone's chest, he shouts "Have a mouthful of this!" and smashes back with his shield.

Recoil Shield
Power (Encounter): Immediate Reaction. Use this
power when a melee attack hits you. The attacker is
knocked prone.

Spiegel
2013-04-03, 04:07 PM
Saving throw for daze at the beginning of my turn:

[roll0]

Spiegel
2013-04-03, 04:30 PM
How did I do that:

Superior Will
Prerequisite: Wisdom 15 or Charisma 15
Benefit: You gain a +2 feat bonus to Will. This bonus increases to +3 at 11th level and +4 at 21st level.
In addition, if you are dazed or stunned, you can make a saving throw at the start of your turn to end that effect, even if the effect doesn’t normally end on a save.

When my turn comes around:

Minor action: Virtue
Encounter • Divine
Minor Action Personal
Effect: You spend a healing surge but regain no hit points.
You instead gain temporary hit points equal to your healing
surge value.

Move: right next to the 'goyle

Standard action: Name of Might
Daily • Divine, Implement, Thunder
Standard Action Close blast 3
Target: Each enemy in blast
Attack: Charisma vs. Fortitude
Hit: 3d8 + Charisma modifier thunder damage, and the target is slowed (save ends).
Miss: Half damage, and the target is slowed until the end of its next turn.

Attack: [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-04, 12:02 AM
Correcting the Gargoyle's actions:
The gargoyle rends the Paladin, however drops to the ground after his first hit by the shield bash. This doesn't stop it from attacking further and when done, it stands back up.
The gargoyle uses move action to stand up. Since no moves left, he does not fly away.

Spiegel: will use your moves when it comes. Possibly higher damage due to your WoG. 3d8+Cha mod means in your case 6 Cha + 2 weapon bonus + 6 WOG =+14

mööbel
2013-04-04, 01:37 AM
Minor(Blessing of the Seven Winds): Using his farts, Doctor slides the ugly one one square to the north, switches Falcone and Faramers places.(c2-6)

Minor(Call Spirit Companion): And suddenly a bear appears next to monster(D2-6a)

Standard(Spring Renewal Strike): Let the blood flow freely! Bear bites a huge piece from his chest.

wis vs fort [roll0] dam: [roll1]

If successful hit then Falcone can spend a healing surge and add +2 extra hp's

Reminder to all:
Until the end of the encounter,
any ally adjacent to your spirit companion doesn’t grant
combat advantage.

mööbel
2013-04-04, 01:55 AM
Memory of Thousand Lifetimes

Add [roll0] to attach roll

docHigh
2013-04-04, 02:09 AM
The spirit bear bites and nearly rips the gargoyle, but still it was not accurate enough to do any harm.

leafblower
2013-04-04, 02:54 AM
Hey, look Gargoyle Guy, Theres a Flying Pig
Minor Distract-next attack gains combat advantage.PHB3
Asok sends an image into Gargoyles head portraying his shattered body and our victoryous group standing on his rubble
Standard action Area brst1 range 10
Dishearten
Augment 1
Int vs will
HIt: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage. and the
target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next tum_ Augment
1 Hit: As above. and the target cannot make opportunity attacks until the end of your next turn.
Move-moves the L1 into Asoks square-its with his staff.
Disharten [roll0] not included CA
Dmg [roll1] psych on a hitt -2 Attack and cant take opor. act.

docHigh
2013-04-04, 03:01 AM
Asok takes advantage of the small distraction he has created and forces his will on the fiend. The thought of failure sends shivers through it and you can see him writhing in pain.
That is a hit. -2 penalty to attack rolls and the target cannot make opportunity attacks. I assume Asok shares the info.

leafblower
2013-04-04, 03:08 AM
He can see his inevitable destruction. Go and walk freely in his reach he wouldnt touch you. Maybe we should let the paladin hit first?

sepomon
2013-04-04, 03:10 AM
Halfshoe
HP: 44(52)/62
Effects: Action Points: 1
Powers: E1, D1, U2, E3, D5, U6, E7

Minor: put away shuriken
Move: 1sqr up from D-6B
attack: draw dagger, Crimson Edge (Attack: Dexterity vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2[W] + Dexterity modifier damage, and the target takes
ongoing damage equal to 5 + your Strength modifier and
grants combat advantage to you (save ends both).
Miss: Half damage, and no ongoing damage.) Attack: [roll0]+CA; dam [roll1] + [roll2] + 8 ongoing if applicable

MaxCarvel
2013-04-04, 03:33 AM
Faremer

HP 50(8)/60

Move action: 6\2-C\2 to get flank.

Standard Action

Dancing Cobra
Attack vs REF: [roll0]
If I miss I will use Elven Accuracy: [roll1]
DAM: [roll2] (8 + 6 from Paladin + 2 from previous attack)
I move back to the initial position.
If I hit with the main attack I will use Centered Flurry of Blows to deal additional 7 DAM.

docHigh
2013-04-04, 03:49 AM
As the group surrounds the fiend, it gets hammered on both sides: rogue's, monk's and paladin's attacks land true. Though the beating has been rough, the 'goyle still stands strong and ferocious as ever.

Halfshoe HP: 44(52)/62 Effects: - AP:1
Asok HP: 58(66)/58 Effects: - AP:1
Falcone HP: 41(59)/73 Effects: - AP:0
Faremer HP: 50(58)/65 Effects: - AP:1
Doctor HP: 44(62)/66 Effects: - AP:0

Gargoyle Damage taken: 90+16+34+33+27=200 Effects: marked, -2 to attacks, no AoO, 8 on-going & CA to rogue (save ends both), Slowed (save ends).

Initiatives:
Gargoyle 31
Doctor 22; Asok 19; Halfshoe 17; Faremer 16; Falcone 11

docHigh
2013-04-04, 04:22 AM
The wounds from Halfshoe chip another piece off. But then the Gargoyle sends out a shriek and as if empowered by some raw magic, it takes flight. Ever so familiar, it makes 4 attacks as it rises against Falcone, the one who so boldly challenged it.

Gargoyle takes 8 on-going damage.
Gargoyle uses its attack power allowing up to 4 strikes and flight of 8 squares.
Attack [roll0] and damage [roll1] and ongoing 8 damage
Attack [roll2] and damage [roll3] and ongoing 8 damage
Attack [roll4] and damage [roll5] and ongoing 8 damage
Attack [roll6] and damage [roll7] and ongoing 8 damage and slide 3 into pit-1 (paladin gets a save to catch from falling into pit)

Doctor: you can make AoO with your bear (Spirit's Shield)
Fareme: you can make AoO after the first attack
Falcone: you can make AoO after the first attack
Halfshoe: you can make AoO after the first attack

With the invigorating power he rises 10 feet and then moves deeper to the hallway another 30 feet. Then his power dwindles and as if a great burden on his shoulders, he manages to fly additional 10 feet and stops slowly. Turning around, it tries to shake off the effects.
Saves:
Shaking off Rogue's effect: [roll8]
Shaking off Paladin's slow effect: [roll9]

Spiegel
2013-04-04, 04:54 AM
"Oh no you don't!

AoO

Save
[roll2]

docHigh
2013-04-04, 04:57 AM
Falcone misses the beast but luckily manages to catch himself from sliding into the pit (you stop on the edge, you are now next to Faremer).

mööbel
2013-04-04, 05:07 AM
AoO:Spirit’s Shield + Protector's Shield feat

attack: [roll0]
dam: [roll1]

Falcone regains 6 hp.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-04, 05:15 AM
AoO by Faremer:

Attack - [roll0]
DAM - [roll1] (5+2+6)

leafblower
2013-04-04, 05:50 AM
Sandard
Force grasp
At-Will. Augmentable, Force, Implement, Psionic Standard Action Ranged 10 Target: One creature Attack: Intelligence vs. Fortitude
Augment 2
HIt: 1d8+ Intelligence modifier force damage, and the
target is immobilized until the end of your next turn.
Attack [roll0]
dmg [roll1]

mööbel
2013-04-04, 06:12 AM
Move: Doctor moves to C7 and bear moves to D7

Minor(Healing Spirit) : Falcone , spend your healing surge +6hp

Standard(Spirit of Autumn’s Reaping) : Taste that!

dam:[roll1] +6 Falconelt?

HIT: necrotic damage, and the target gains vulnerable 5 to all damage (save ends).
Miss: Half damage, and the target gains vulnerable 2 to all
damage (save ends).
Effect: You and each ally within 10 squares of you regain 5
hit points.

mööbel
2013-04-04, 06:16 AM
Threat: [roll0]

mööbel
2013-04-04, 06:22 AM
to Faramer [roll0] - hp

Threat dam: [roll1] extra dam

sepomon
2013-04-04, 06:26 AM
Halshoe uses opportunity to punish the piece of stone when it takes flight from next to him.

AoO: [roll0]+CA, damage [roll1], if hit [roll2]

sepomon
2013-04-04, 06:39 AM
remake as gargoyle was too high.

sepomon
2013-04-04, 07:05 AM
Halfshoe
HP: 49(57)/62
Powers: E1, D1, U2, E3, D5, U6, E7

Halfshoe puts away his non-magical dagger with minor action, takes a 5-ft step to D2-6. Draws shuriken with attack and let's it fly so it leaves it a message better to not attack back.

Standard: Riposite Strike [roll0] +CA, damage [roll1]+vulnerable, if hit [roll2]

Come and get me you stupid piece of stone!

MaxCarvel
2013-04-04, 07:06 AM
Right after Halfshoe's magnificent attack you see Faramer go for his bow and shoot the fly.

Move: Take the bow

Standard Action:

Attack vs DC: [roll0]
DAM: [roll1] (+7+2+6)

Spiegel
2013-04-04, 07:31 AM
"Hey, showerhead! Your future is so bright...

Move: 5 squares forward.

"...you should wear sunglasses! :smallcool:

Standard action: Radiant Delirium
Daily ✦ Divine, Implement, Radiant
Standard Action Ranged 5
Target: One creature
Attack: Charisma vs. Reflex
Hit: 3d8 + Charisma modifier radiant damage, and the
target is dazed until the end of your next turn. In addition,
the target takes a –2 penalty to AC (save ends).
Miss: Half damage, and the target is dazed until the end of
your next turn.

Spiegel
2013-04-04, 07:45 AM
Save for ongoing damage:

[roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-04, 11:18 AM
The gargoyle twists its head and you can hear another crack. Seeing the tides turning sour, it flies further down the hallway.

Takes 8 on-going damage and extra 5 from vulnerability. (not sure on the rules, but let it go this way)
Moves south the hallway and remains hovering under the ceiling.
Save against rogue [roll0]
Save against vulnerability [roll1]

mööbel
2013-04-05, 12:54 AM
Lets take him down, like the panties in the wedding night!

Move: Bear moves next to Falcone(2F-7a), Doctor steps also few steps closer to gargoyle (a6-E).

Minor: Slide halfshoe 1 sqr closer to Gargoyle

Come here, you don't want to miss it!

Ready: (standard: Wind of Pain and Succor)
If gargoyle moves close enough to bear then bear attacks him.
attack wis vs will1d20+14 dam: 3d8+8+6+5

Effect: The first ally to regain hit points while adjacent to
your spirit companion regains 1 d8 additional hit points. The second ally to do so regains 2d8 additional hit points, and the third ally to do so regains 3d8 additional hit points. This effect ends after the third ally regains these additional hit points or at the end of the encounter.

mööbel
2013-04-05, 03:50 AM
attack again: attack wis vs will dam: [roll]3d8+8+6+5

mööbel
2013-04-05, 03:54 AM
dam [roll0] +6

leafblower
2013-04-05, 10:30 AM
Lets play some bowling

Move action to 6bF2
Standard: Living Missile Psion Daily1
Primary Target One creature
Primary Attack: Intelligence vs. Fortitude
Hit The target is immobilized (save ends).
Miss: The target is slowed (save ends).
Effect: While the target is immobilized or slowed by this
power, you can make the following secondary attack.
Minor Action (1/round) Ranged 10
Effect: Before the secondary attack, you slide the primary
target 10 squares.
Secondary Target: One creature adjacent to the primary
target at any point during the slide
Secondary Attack: Intelligence vs. Reflex
Hit 2d6
+ Intelligence modifier damage, and the
secondary target falls prone. The primary target takes
half damage and falls prone.
Miss: Half damage, and the primary target falls prone.

attack[roll0]

Minor slide gargoyle 10 sq strait next to SB Then secondary attack
secondary attack [roll1]
dmg [roll2]

Aaaaaand STRIKE

leafblower
2013-04-05, 10:42 AM
The Gargoyle feels his feet turning jello, he can`t move right. He also feels an irresistible urge to run and knock somebody over. He takes aim and plunges towards the big bear, taking him down, but falling prone with him.

docHigh
2013-04-05, 12:59 PM
As the gargoyle plummets into the spirit-bear, it disapears and as if some mental trauma hit the Doctor. The gargoyle gets mauled both by the crash landing and the spirit-bear's final hits.
Doctor takes 9 damage since the bear got "killed"
Gargoyle is prone and grants Combat advantage. It is still "alive" but cracks run along all of its body.

sepomon
2013-04-05, 04:30 PM
Halfshoe
HP: 49(57)/62
Powers: E1, D1, U2, E3, D5, U6

Halfshoe puts away shuriken and moves next to Gargoyle (F-7). Draws 2nd dagger with attack and lets it taste them.

Now puppies, papa Lion will show you how to hunt. I'll weaken the pray so even you can harm it.

Imperiling strike against fort [roll0] + CA, dam [roll1] + [roll2], if hit -3 AC and -3 REF until end of my next turn.

sepomon
2013-04-05, 04:33 PM
dam +6 from WoG - it saved against vuln., mixed those 2 up, sry

And move to G2-6 instead - that really was not my bad, as it is not shown on map, which traps are open and which are closed.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-05, 04:48 PM
Faremer

Move: 6\2-G\2 for flank from Halfshoe.

Standard action: Dancing Cobra: Dex vs Ref
Attack: [roll0] Flank included.
Evari, please calculate the minuses for Gargoyle given by Halfshoe.
Dam: [roll1] (8+6+2)
If hit then I will use Centered Flurry of Blows and do additionl 7 Dam.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-05, 04:52 PM
Oh dear, Halfshoe changed his potition all of a sudden:smallfrown:

So lets say I lose the flank then

docHigh
2013-04-06, 01:16 AM
Halfshoe cripples the Gargoyle making it loose its footing and coming down to one knee. Faremer seizes the opportunity and sends a roundhouse kick, decapitating the Gargoyle. The fiend crumbles into rubble.

Everyone gets 500 exp. I will assume you took 5 minute short rest after the battle and encounter powers are restored (use healing but keep count of how many surges you have left). Temporary HP (in brackets) will go away.
Which way now further: archway, devil's mouth or the gargoyle's lair? Or some new option?

Halfshoe HP: 49/62 (57) Effects: - AP:1
Asok HP: 58/58 (66) Effects: - AP:1
Falcone HP: 59/73 Effects: - AP:0
Faremer HP: 63/65 (71) Effects: - AP:1
Doctor HP: 48/66 Effects: - AP:0

Updated map (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/The%20dungeonCrawl/dungeon_map1.jpg)

MaxCarvel
2013-04-06, 03:03 AM
Faremer moves to Gargoyle room.

He jumps over the first pile of stone blocking his way using running start.
Athletics: [roll0]

Also he has a look around the room to check if there is anything valuable.
Of course avoiding the rubble on the ground:
Perception: [roll1]

After that if anyone else doesn't make it I will have a look at the D doors aswell fro traps:
Perception for upper door: [roll2]
Perception for lowe door: [roll3]

If no traps I pull the upper door open. Should be possible without stepping on the rubble. Adding a bit acrobatics for that aswell.
Strength: [roll4]
Acrobatics: [roll5]

docHigh
2013-04-06, 03:14 AM
You can cross the ruble with ease and not stopping on the rubble leaves no marks. The doors both look safe to open. Putting his shoulder to the door, Faremer keeps pushing and pushing, but the door does not budge. After a few moments, he realizes his error and starts working the other way. In a minute, the door shifts and opens.

On first glance from the door, it seems to be 10x10 feet (20 feet high) room with nothing in it.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-06, 04:51 AM
Faremer hopefully examines the room before stepping in.
Perception [roll0]

When the room looks safe he steps in to have a look around. Any treasure or secret doors?
Perception [roll1]

sepomon
2013-04-06, 05:02 AM
Good puppy, you are my favourite! says Halfshoe to the monk.

Halfshoe examines the Gargoyle room [roll0] and the new room [roll1].

sepomon
2013-04-06, 05:06 AM
After that Halfshoe decides he needs to go outside.

I'll take a leak, don't you kittens get killed meanwhile... or kill anybody - leave that to me.

leafblower
2013-04-06, 06:23 AM
Asok says
Wait a minute, there was some magic behind that door. I will detect once more
Detect magic

Asok is in the doorway, doesn`t need to step inside
insight [roll]1d20+4

leafblower
2013-04-06, 07:42 AM
Asok is mumbling

insight [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-06, 07:42 AM
The gargoyle room is empty besides the rubble.
The opened room looks empty from the glance on the door. However Asok detects a pulse of arcane energy building in the walls of the room. To investigate or have deeper look in the room, you'd need to enter.

Since it took 5 minutes in the mean-time, please inform if there was any healing done. Also, i'd like to know where and what Doctor and Falcone are doing.

To Asok:
You have the nagging feeling as if you forgot something, but can't put a finger on it.

leafblower
2013-04-06, 07:54 AM
The walls of this room seem energized, so better not touch it.
Lets look around and then maybe open the second door?

MaxCarvel
2013-04-06, 08:10 AM
Good idea. I will open it. Halfshoe, i show you how it is done!

Faremer goes around the rubble and opens the second door.
Strength [roll0]

And looks into the room.
Perception [roll1]

docHigh
2013-04-06, 08:15 AM
All of the doors have been shut for ages, and it takes a good 1 minute to fumble with the door. But it opens and another room can be seen. In front of the new door, there is yet more rubble.

Opening next door will require DC 21, standard action. Should you fail the roll (nat 1), you end the action there on the rubble.

Updated map (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/The%20dungeonCrawl/dungeon_map1.jpg)

sepomon
2013-04-06, 09:15 AM
Before going to take a leak Halfshoe opens second door.

STR [roll0]

retry [roll1]

sepomon
2013-04-06, 09:16 AM
I would open it myself, but I need to train you puppies as well. Help me at once!

MaxCarvel
2013-04-06, 02:06 PM
Help you to take a leak?
Sry, some things you need to learn to do on your own. What a child!

MaxCarvel
2013-04-06, 02:11 PM
Faremer moves through the room and tries to open the door so that the rubble wouldn't hurt.

Strength [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-07, 04:22 AM
The next room looks similar to previous with door leading to the west. Among the rubble you can see what seems to be the remains of a thiefling's scull, probably smashed ages ago by the gargoyle mauler.

This door also requires standard action DC 21 STR check to open. As the room is filled with rubble, only 2 persons can enter at a time. Besides the rubble and scull, there is nothing in this room. (map updated above)

MaxCarvel
2013-04-07, 06:07 AM
As it has become a habit Faremer takes on also the next door.

Perception [roll0] for traps.
Strength [roll1] for pulling the door open.

sepomon
2013-04-07, 06:07 AM
Halshoe examines the door.

Perception [roll0]

and if no traps found tries to open it.

[roll1].

Papa can take a leak on his own, but if you had such mighty weapon to handle you'd need some help. But for now, just help me with this door.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-07, 06:10 AM
I'm so much faster since you talk too much!

sepomon
2013-04-07, 06:11 AM
Halfshoe also spends his second healing surge of the day to regain full HP.

sepomon
2013-04-07, 06:14 AM
Chicks do not always like it fast. And they love the talk, especially when I talk dirty. If I have managed to teach you how to fight I could give you some pointers in that matter as well.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-07, 06:18 AM
Boy, you know nothing about figthing, nor women. I bet I have 100 years of more experiance. For example I can figth better than you even without weapons.

docHigh
2013-04-07, 06:26 AM
As you open the door, you are lead yet to another and then another room. It is a dead-end. On the walls, you can see smeared dried blood, reading: "The mauler trapped us he.." The room contains some cracked bones but otherwise is empty.
Map is updated above

sepomon
2013-04-07, 06:51 AM
search 3rd [roll0] and 4th room [roll1]

docHigh
2013-04-07, 08:36 AM
The 3rd and 4th rooms do not contain anything of value.

The room to the right looks empty if leaving the magical energy in the walls aside.
Map of the room. (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/The%20dungeonCrawl/gauntlet1.jpg)
However, you did not see the door on the south. It requires a standard action inside the room to search for it. Once first person enters it, they can roll perception to find it.

docHigh
2013-04-07, 09:09 AM
When the room looks safe he steps in to have a look around. Any treasure or secret doors?
Perception [roll1]

After searching the southern rooms, Faremer enters the western chamber. As he steps in, Asok feels the magical energy to start building up.
Faremer strains his eyes and quickly detects a secret door on the southern wall. He is fairly sure, it takes 2 sets of mechanisms to open it. By testing or investigating the physical setup of the door, he could intuit the operation of one of its two mechanisms.

Roll initiative.

Faremer is first in order. No roll needed. You have already used Move and Standard.
Locating secret door: Standard action, perception roll.
Working the mechanism: Standard action, thievery or athletics roll.
Assisting in figuring out the mechanism: Standard action, Insight roll.

sepomon
2013-04-07, 09:16 AM
Initiative: [roll0]

MaxCarvel
2013-04-07, 09:19 AM
Faremer:

Minor action: Picks his nose assuming there is not too much dust in there from last figth to require a STD action.

leafblower
2013-04-07, 10:40 AM
Asok`s initiative [roll0]

Spiegel
2013-04-07, 01:43 PM
Falcone has spent two healing surges in the time between the battle and now, gaining 36 hp.

Initiative: [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-07, 02:02 PM
Initiatives:
Faremer 23; Halfshoe 22; Doctor 19; Falcone 14; Asok 5.

mööbel
2013-04-08, 01:18 AM
initiative: [roll0]

mööbel
2013-04-08, 01:20 AM
Doctor spent 1 healing surge and is feeling better than ever.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-08, 01:30 AM
Faremer passes on his understanding of the lock mechanisms on the door to Halfshoe.

Halfshoe, there are two mechanisms to lock this door. The second one is too strange to me so I do not understand how it works.

sepomon
2013-04-08, 01:33 AM
Halfshoe steps to the room and tries to open the mechanism.

Thievery [roll0]

sepomon
2013-04-08, 01:35 AM
I bet you wouldn't understand how things work even if a hooker had legs wide open for you.

docHigh
2013-04-08, 01:40 AM
Halfshoe steps to the room and tries to open the mechanism.

You detect that there is a hidden catch at top. Now if only to open it.. (second Thievery or Athletics check please (standard action)).

Edit:
If you don't want to roll Thievery or Athletics, then successful Insight will grant +2 bonus to next Thievery/Athletics. OR after the 1st mechanism is understood, you can guess with Standard action.

Making a guess (standard action): you describe how you plan to open the door based on the description given for the first Thievery/Athletics roll.

mööbel
2013-04-08, 01:59 AM
I see that you need some help.
Doctor moves closer to the door and knocks it with his totem.

Insight : [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-08, 02:08 AM
The door sounds similar to the surrounding walls, so the shaman keeps on prodding (not good enough).

Spiegel
2013-04-08, 06:22 AM
"Hold on, guys. My dragonsenses are trying to tell me something."

docHigh
2013-04-08, 06:26 AM
To Falcone:
Your senses are tingling but it is rather your stomach indicating, that you are hungry.

Spiegel
2013-04-08, 06:29 AM
"Yeah, guys, I feel that we need to break for lunch." :smallsmile:

docHigh
2013-04-08, 06:51 AM
I will fit in Asok's response once he posts. If he enters and manages to open the door, he can enter to next room with move.

The party has been doing its best to open the door but so far in vain. As they spend time working on the door, some energy is piling up in the walls. Yet, nothing happens.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-08, 06:57 AM
It has to open!

If the door opens I will have a look inside.
Perception: [roll1]

If no danger I will step in with move action.

docHigh
2013-04-08, 07:15 AM
Faremer tries here and there and by pulling it down, the door opens. Ahead there is a similar room, completely empty. Faremer enters.

I will keep the latest map (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55640367/pics/The%20dungeonCrawl/gauntlet.jpg)in my signature now.
Again: to find the door, Perception as standard action.
To open it, you need to understand the mechanics and then use the mechanic (2 standard actions).

sepomon
2013-04-08, 07:41 AM
Halshoe moves to next room and tries to find a door.

Perception [roll0]

mööbel
2013-04-08, 08:21 AM
Doctor follows Halfshoe and tries to understand mechanics of the door.

athletics[roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-08, 08:25 AM
Doctor follows Halfshoe and tries to understand mechanics of the door.

The shamans stretches and feels the edges of the door. As he draws them up, he notices thin handholds at edges.

sepomon
2013-04-08, 09:10 AM
If it's my turn and you have not opened the door yet or you have found the next door:

thievery: [roll0]

If we need to find next door

perception [roll1]

leafblower
2013-04-08, 09:50 AM
Asok relyes on his gut feeling, but because he has none, there is none :)
next two insight checks
[roll0]
[roll1]

MaxCarvel
2013-04-08, 10:41 AM
Faremer opens the next door.

docHigh
2013-04-08, 10:54 AM
Falcone follows into the second room and tries to put together the hints from previous room and the mechanism in this room, thus assisting next opener.
Insight [roll0]
Asok follows but not fitting to room #2, he makes an educated guess that the door should somehow pivot.

Just before Faremer starts working on the door, a sudden energy is released from the walls and flies towards Asok, trying to knock his mind out.
Attack vs will: [roll1], Force damage [roll2]
Faremer on the other hand doesn't notice it and opens the #2 door, which pivoted centrally.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-08, 11:05 AM
Faremer moves to the next door. Any traps there?

docHigh
2013-04-08, 11:09 AM
Not seeing any dangers, Faremer enters new room. Halfshoe follows and with already known experience, locates the next secret door on the southern wall.

docHigh
2013-04-08, 11:17 AM
minor(speak with spirits): Shaman had a word with spirits and desides to give a shot with the secret door.

Standard: [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-08, 11:18 AM
As the dead spirits suggest, there is a hidden catch at bottom of the door.
Kaspar posted under my account :smallwink:

leafblower
2013-04-08, 12:19 PM
Asok cries deeply about the force damage. And steps into third room. Helping with the next roll
insight
[roll0]

Spiegel
2013-04-08, 02:20 PM
"Hey guys, wait up!"

Falcone rushes to the third room and looks around. "Hmm..."

docHigh
2013-04-08, 02:31 PM
While Asok and Falcone paus to think, they realize the next door requires somehow pulling.

And just as last time, a sudden energy is released from the walls and flies towards Asok, trying to knock his mind out.
Attack vs will: [roll0], Force damage [roll1]
Next open-check receives +2.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-08, 03:09 PM
Faremer tries to open the door from the location identified by Halfshoe.

Standard action:

sepomon
2013-04-08, 03:23 PM
Search 4th room.[ROLL]1d20+10[ROLL]

sepomon
2013-04-08, 03:26 PM
Search 4th room.[roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-09, 12:03 AM
Faremer pulls the door inward and up and 'lo, it opens. The next room is a bit larger but still, empty.
Halfshoe searches for similar doors and finds one at the end of the room, on the western wall.

mööbel
2013-04-09, 12:08 AM
Looks like I'm good at finding handles of secret doors. No need to ask to find another one.

docHigh
2013-04-09, 12:16 AM
Looking for the handle, the shamans knocks again with his staff on the door. But there are no handles.

leafblower
2013-04-09, 12:46 AM
Hey guys! While you all search for doors, I have been taking some damage and at the moment-braking apart hevily. :smallsmile:
Some healing is neaded if you would be kind?
Standard action
Asok takes a second wind and glues some cracks together
healing some 14 hp-s-
Move action-keeping up with the others-next to Dock

MaxCarvel
2013-04-09, 12:51 AM
On his turn Faremer will try to open the next door.

Athletics [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-09, 01:01 AM
For a brief second, Asok has a nagging feeling that he'll get slammed again, but nothing happens.
The monk has a look on the door but with no handles, cannot open it. Instead, he starts probing the door and applying his strength. Just before giving up, he notices a faint ridge at bottom. 2nd standard needed to open.
Falcone probably moved with the others to the new room (but will let him do the move himself.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-09, 01:05 AM
Halfshoe, grab that handle. Lets pull it open.

sepomon
2013-04-09, 02:32 AM
Raw power - good; knowing exactly where to stick your dagger - better. Applies to some other situations as well that I talked about earlier.

Thievery: [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-09, 02:41 AM
This door slides up and opens a way to the new room. The rogue enters.

mööbel
2013-04-09, 02:53 AM
There there ..

minor: (Healing spirit) Asok can spend healing surge and add +6 hp

Doctor comforts Asok and follows Halfshoe to the next room.

Spiegel
2013-04-09, 02:57 AM
"Right behind you guys!"

So I'm at square p4, right?

docHigh
2013-04-09, 02:59 AM
At the end of Round4- yes. You can make round4 action if you want (but the door got opened).
We are now in round5, you can move to new room and do there stuff.

Spiegel
2013-04-09, 03:30 AM
Falcone walks all the way up to Halfshoe and grins.

"Let's see what we have here."

docHigh
2013-04-09, 03:34 AM
Falcone suggest checking the door for any mechanisms from the middle, since all doors can't have the mechanism on edges (+2 to next Thievery/Athletics check).

docHigh
2013-04-09, 03:37 AM
Leaving Asok's action open (but i presume, he will walk into the next room.

Just as previously, a sudden energy is released from the walls and flies towards Faremer, trying to knock his mind out.
Attack vs will: [roll0], Force damage [roll]4d8+2/roll]

MaxCarvel
2013-04-09, 03:43 AM
Hey, who is attacking me? Dude, you have to try harder to get me down.
Guys, make room for me so I can open the door! There is no room for me to work here.

sepomon
2013-04-09, 04:17 AM
Let me see what we have here.

Thievery [roll0], trying to figure out mechanism, concentrating to the middle of door.

sepomon
2013-04-09, 04:19 AM
Halfshoe explains to monk where the catch is and steps out of the room.

Go get it, boy!

MaxCarvel
2013-04-09, 04:52 AM
Faremer goes for the door.

docHigh
2013-04-09, 04:53 AM
There is a faint seam down the middle, which is followed by elegant pull inward opening double panels.

MaxCarvel
2013-04-09, 04:57 AM
Let me see what we have here!

Perception [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-09, 05:01 AM
The room is 10x20 feet, covered in dust. It seems no-one has entered it for ages. You don't see any doors (since locating it requires standard action).

mööbel
2013-04-09, 05:09 AM
Shaman steps to the next room.

Perception check: [roll0]

leafblower
2013-04-09, 05:20 AM
Asok follows the others to the bigger room. He tries to figure something out of the soon-to-be-seen door
insight [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-09, 05:26 AM
Asok looks at the door and can't help but having a feeling there should be sth on the right side (+2 to next Thievery/Athletics check).

This time, the monk and rogue both have a bad feeling as the energy in the walls hums yet again.
Falcone, you can make your round-6 move, probably going into the next room and doing there some stuff. If not, then you could also be targeted by this attack.
Attack vs will: [roll0], Force damage [roll]4d8+2/roll]
[roll1] 1-5 is monk, 6-10 is rogue.

docHigh
2013-04-09, 05:28 AM
Force damage [roll0] to Faremer.

sepomon
2013-04-09, 05:32 AM
Halfshoe moves to the next room and examines the door.

Thievery: [roll0]

mööbel
2013-04-09, 05:41 AM
Shaman gives his best to open it.

athletics [roll0]

docHigh
2013-04-09, 05:43 AM
There was a hidden catch at right, which slides the door to the left. New room is opened.