PDA

View Full Version : Sorcadin without Sacred exorcist?

yugi24862
2013-03-16, 04:39 PM
I'm making a sorcadin, standard Paladin/Sorcerer/Spellsword/Abjurant Champion to level 12. However Sacred exorcist doesnt fit the fluff and I dont have the skills to use it on this character anyways. Is their any other PRCs than give full casting and 3/4 BAB?

herrhauptmann
2013-03-16, 05:08 PM
Here's some PrC I looked up for an alternate to the Sorcadin (sublime arcanamach in my sig)

Sacred Exorcist (medium Bab)
Unseen Seer (medium bab, good will). Find out what 'advanced learning' is. Bonus metamagic: Silent spell
Holy Scourge? Really bad, only if you want to emphasize the paladin thing
Nightmare Spinner (low bab, good will) 4/5 casting, but bonus spells
Mindbender (only if CE paladin) Good fort, will. Low BAB. Get telepathy. Lose casterlevel at Mind 2
Fatespinner (bad bab. good will).
Elemental Savant: (bad bab, good will): Minor use at late levels
Argent Savant: (bad bab, good will). Neat effects with force, stacks with AC in spells that grant AC to armor/shield...
Eldritch knight 9/10 casting, good bab
Knight phantom. 9/10 casting, good bab

A_S
2013-03-16, 05:28 PM
If the campaign's not going past 12, you can safely just go Paladin 2/Sorc 4/Spellsword 1/AC 5 and not worry about the other 8 levels. Or did you mean you're starting at level 12?

Anyway, without either Sacred Exorcist or Unseen Seer (which you would have a hard time meeting the skill requirements for), I don't believe it's possible to get 9th level sorc casting, cha to saves from paladin, and 16 BAB all in the same build. Have you considered other classes that achieve similar stuff, with either similar or dissimilar fluff? You can do some pretty cool things gish-wise with Sublime Chord, for instance.

*edit* Oh, I understand, you're saying that you already know what you're doing for the first 12 levels and want to know what to do for the last 8. Please ignore my derpitude.

Randomguy
2013-03-16, 06:56 PM
The only one I could find other than Unseen Seer was Spellwarped Sniper, but that's only 5 levels and you need sneak attack to qualify for it.

WhatBigTeeth
2013-03-16, 07:02 PM
Last I checked, you could get 3/4 BA and full arcane casting from these, and probably more:

Ruathar 3
Master of the Yuirwood 10
Master Harper 10
Unseen Seer 10
Raumathari Battlemage 6
Nosomatic Chirurgeon 4
Halfling Whistler 10
Spellwarped Sniper 5