PDA

View Full Version : Need to spend alot of money

Tychris1
2013-03-18, 10:53 AM
So, i'm going to be playing in a Level 50 game of 3.5e, and I have about 32 million gold I can spend, and the sheer volume of it all is a little overwhelming. I mean, what do you even spend half of that on?

My current build is Dread Necromancer 20/Blackguard 20 (http://sorcererstudios.com/showthread.php?146-Base-Class-The-Blackguard-%28Variant%29&p=2566&viewfull=1)/Knight of the Macabre 10 (With Epic Destiny) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10890157&postcount=4). The character is supposed to be a boss in close combat, with a legion of the undead backing him up as he stomps about (The Lich King, so to say). Since he already has a pretty good horse i'm thinking I might make him Mount based and give him a heavily enchanted lance, but i'm not even sure about that.

TL;DR: Moe money moe problems.

Edit: Oh yes, I became a Lich through the Dread Necromancer instead of becoming Undead through Knight of the Macabre, so i'm going to have to work out his Phylacetery aswell.

CaladanMoonblad
2013-03-18, 11:24 AM
Strongholds. Armies of the Night. Outfitting your minions after you've acquired every spell in the game, boosted stats, gotten the best of everything.

Seriously- a flying stronghold that can plane shift is expensive. See Stronghold Builder's Guide.

Callin
2013-03-18, 11:27 AM
make your Phylactery a Comet of Solid Adamantite flying through the depths of space.

Renen
2013-03-18, 11:28 AM
How do you even balance a lvl 50 game?
You can probably kill a dragon bare handed >_<

UnjustCustos
2013-03-18, 12:07 PM
Strongholds. Armies of the Night. Outfitting your minions after you've acquired every spell in the game, boosted stats, gotten the best of everything.

Seriously- a flying stronghold that can plane shift is expensive. See Stronghold Builder's Guide.

Not really. You do it TARDIS style. One space sized with lots of Enveloping Pits to give you the "bigger on the inside" aspect. A plane-shift and a teleport without error once a day on a TARDIS only cost 75,000gp.

Drake2009
2013-03-19, 12:50 AM
All four rings of the elements , staff of rings to use them all. Enchanted everything get all spells by copying scrolls. Fortress and fun magic items.

Yogibear41
2013-03-19, 12:58 AM
Find an EPIC version of the Vow of Povery, donate all the gold suddenly have 999 for every stat lol :smallsmile:

Or find every wizard/sorcerer/etc, in the world in which you reside pay them all to cast wish at one time, it may not be by the rules but with all those wishes going off simultaneously I'm pretty sure you could do just about anything.