PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age RPG: Heroes of Fereldan

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

wentz22
2013-04-17, 05:56 PM
"I mean no disrespect to your wife, but from they way Will talked his Aunt was all he had left. You still have Wanda. I could be wrong and in a way hope I am. I'd just rather the first person he see's be myself just incase I'm right."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-17, 06:07 PM
"Very well." Milo says and begins to walk back to the festivities. He turns back to Adare "Oh, and thanks for saving my daughter." Milo smiles and walks away.

wentz22
2013-04-17, 06:09 PM
"What an odd man, wanting me to train his daughter to use a sword at such a young age." Adare says to himself as he makes his was to Will's Aunts home.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-17, 06:12 PM
DM: Adare reaches Will's Aunts house... He remembers it from when she was attacked just outside it.

wentz22
2013-04-17, 06:17 PM
Adare walks up to the front door, attempting to open it and check for Will inside.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-17, 06:20 PM
DM: the door is not locked. When Adare opens the first room he finds the house a mess, flipped tables, Chairs, and everything is in disarray. The main room contains a kitchen and general arean there are also two rooms to the left both with there door closed.

wentz22
2013-04-17, 06:23 PM
"I sure hope he didn't do all this." Adare makes his way threw the house slowly. "Will! Are you here!" He yells out

shaken_bacon
2013-04-17, 06:51 PM
DM: Will lies in his bed tossing and turning.

Will: Will finds himself looking at a strange women who begins to reach out for him... Will quickly ducks behind a mans leg and hears the womens voice "Will, I heard about what happened to your parents. I'm so sorry for what happened Will." Will now takes a peak out from behind the mans leg to see a beautiful young women with long red hair. She stands there holding a tray of sweets and begins to talk once more "Will, I'm your mothers sister, you can call me Aunt Edlyn... Would you like a treat?" Will can't help but reach for a sweet. He manages to grab one and its as big as his hand!

The treat all of a sudden shrinks in his hand. He looks up and now sees a horse. He has the sudden urge to feed the sweet to the horse. He sticks his hand out flat and the horse gobbles it up. "WILL!" Yells his Aunt. Will turns now feeling embarrassed and says "I'm sorry." His aunt stands there looking angry than gives a quick smile "Will you know better than that." She says kindly. "I know... Whens Uncle coming home?" Will asks. "He's not..."

Will now finds himself in an open field with a casket. He looks in to see a man. He hears crying beside him and sees his Aunt in tears. Will now begins to cry as well. He goes to reach for his Aunts hand, but she is out of reach. He attempts to move, but her hand is getting farther away. "Will, are you here?" She asks him. He tries to open his mouth and tell her he is, but is unable to do so. He now feels scared as he can't speak and his aunt is getting out of reach. He now cannot see her, but hears her voice louder than before "Will, are you here?"

wentz22
2013-04-17, 06:56 PM
Adware heard no response and continues to search the home. Adare attempts to open to closed door closest to him.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-17, 09:04 PM
DM: As the door starts to open he sees Will in bed.

Will: Will awakes from his sleep.

Perception test

[roll0]

DM: Will doesn't notice his door beginning to open.

Will: Will is still half asleep and just stays still in bed trying to think through his dream.

wentz22
2013-04-18, 04:14 PM
Adare takes a step back letting the door to Wills room close as he backed away. Taking a moment to look around Adare searches for a place to sit and wait.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-18, 04:22 PM
DM: There are 4 wooden chairs 3 of which are flipped over around a topside wooden table.

Will: Will now a little more aware of his surroundings begins to get out of bed.

wentz22
2013-04-18, 04:28 PM
Adare quietly takes a seat in the sole upright chair setting the practice swords on the table as he continued to wait for Will.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-18, 05:04 PM
Will walks out of bed and opens the door to the living room. "What smells so good this morning?" Will says looking up blurry eyed to see his aunt sitting at the dining room table.

wentz22
2013-04-18, 05:06 PM
"What are you talking about Will? There's nothing cooking." Adare responds a bit thrown off by the question.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-18, 05:21 PM
Suddenly Will is snaped back into reality seeing the room for the mess it is... Also realizing that his Aunt is dead. "How did you get in here?!" Will says confused and angry.

wentz22
2013-04-18, 05:34 PM
"Milo gave me directions and the for was unlocked." Adare explains. "I'm here to help you let out all your anger."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-18, 05:52 PM
"Please leave I just want to be left alone." Will asks calmly.

wentz22
2013-04-18, 06:04 PM
"Why so you can wallow around this place in self pitty and anger?" Adare accuses. "What kind of life are you living. Certainly not the one your aunt would want you to."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-18, 06:52 PM
"What is wrong with you she just died! Now get out!" Will snaps back.

wentz22
2013-04-18, 07:08 PM
"If you want me out then make me leave." Adare stands from the tables and picks up one of the duelling swords while throwing the other at Will."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-18, 07:31 PM
Will let's the sword go by him. "I'm not interested in training... I just want to be left alone is that too much to ask? Now get out." Will begins reaching for his actual sword and shield.

wentz22
2013-04-18, 07:38 PM
"Don't bother drawing that. You'd just get yourself hurt." Adare pushes past Will and stops at the door long enough to look back before shaking his head. Continuing on Adare let's the front door slam on the way out.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-18, 07:50 PM
Will fraustarted picks up his sword and just starts smashing in against the table repeatable. Wood bits flying everywhere he continues to swing.

DM: Adare heads back to town and sees Milo drinking and air and sitting down on a chair.

wentz22
2013-04-18, 08:03 PM
"Milo." Adare pulls out a chair next to him and takes a seat. " I need a favour."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-18, 08:05 PM
"Shore... For you... For you I'd grant you this favour." Milo says a little tipsy from the drink.

wentz22
2013-04-18, 08:12 PM
"First, put down the drink and focus." Adare reaches into his pouch and gives Milo the Gold piece he had just given Adare. "I need travel supplies, food and medicine, a horse and a long bow and arrows." Then keep what's left for the town. "Will is a shell of who he is right now, he's no help to anyone, but I can still be a help." Adare stands from the table. "I'll be waiting at the town gates." Adare begins to walk away before pausing once more. "I'd imagine a map to Wutherton would also be best." Adare smiles before walking off.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-18, 10:44 PM
DM: An hour or so goes by and Milo meets Adare at the village outskirts. Milo approaches with a horse and a bag.

"Here is what I've brought you." Milo says to Adare.

Riding Horse
Longbow
Quiver
20 arrows
1 weeks rations

"I had a talk with the person who runs the stables and they decided to give you a discount on the horse... It's yours to own!" Milo says. "Now if you don't mind me asking. Where are you going?" Milo asks.

Will: Will now looking at a bunch of cut up furniture hands blistered from the recoil. Puts his sword back down and picks up a broken portrait on the floor. Will walks over to the corner of the room and sees his old Lute he hasn't played in years. He picks it up, goes to the bedroom, lays down holding it and strums the strings until he falls back asleep.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 03:43 AM
"I'm going to ride to Wutherton." Adare states as he checks over the horse and collects his things from Milo. "Valja was good enough to trust us and not kill us when he found us with the shadow moss, the least I can do is make sure everything is ok for him as we'll."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 03:47 AM
"Will you be making your way back to Sothmere afterwards?" Milo asks.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 03:50 AM
"Of course, the one thing i have learned from Will over this past week is that sometimes the needs of many out weigh the needs of one. Before I came here all I cared about is finding my sister. Will showed me that helping others can be rewarding so iv vowed to let no one else die to this Amber rage, which means Wutherton is my first destination. With or without Will.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 03:54 AM
"Sadly, that goal has already proved futile... Still I wish you luck on your travel. May the maker watch over you." Milo says as he gets ready to turn back to town.

DM: It is late afternoon now. Adare should be able to reach Witchford by nightfall if he makes haste.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 03:56 AM
"Keep an eye on Wanda Milo, I'll be back in a few days."
Adare jumps onto his horse and gallops out of town to Wutherton.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 04:01 AM
DM: The village of Sothmere rejoices that so many lives were saved thanks to the valant effort of Will, Adare and Stoyanka. Still despite the rejoicing many now realize that one soul was not as lucky as the rest. The partying has turned to grieving the lose of one of their own. Many were also surprised to hear of Vilems betrayal. Meanwhile Adare rides into Witchford. The weather now come, and the clouds move way for a bright starry night.

The hamlet of Witchford is still in shambles. The only business that seems to be open is the inn. Also it appears that Strom's wagon is still there. What will Adare do now?

wentz22
2013-04-19, 04:05 AM
Adare slows as he enters Witchford dismounting his horse as he pushes the door open to the inn looking around to give Stromthe news of Sir Vilem.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 04:07 AM
DM: When Adare enters the inn he sees about 10 people. Of those he sees Strom sitting alone at a table drinking some ale.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 04:09 AM
"I don't think you've moved since I last left." Adare chuckles as he makes his way to Strom's table. "I have news of Sir Vilem and Sothmere."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 04:13 AM
"I'll be honest a part of me didn't expect to see ya again." laughs Strom. "So what happened?" Strom asks.

DM (OOC):

Feel free to just post something like Adare explains what happened if you want to save time.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 04:15 AM
"Sir Vilem is in the custody of the Blackhaller." Adare begins as he continues to tell Strom about the rest of the events that unfolded in Sothmere and where he is heading now."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 04:16 AM
"Ah, I see... I knew that Ser Vilem couldn't be trusted! Him and that blacksmith... I don't trust the lot of them!" Strom says as he takes another drink of his ale.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 04:20 AM
"He was a pain in the ass to deal with." Adare responds in regards to the blacksmith. "But I must be off Strom I'm making my way to Wutherton."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 04:22 AM
You're going to travel at night? I wouldn't recommend that one bit. Why don't you stay the night here? Rooms on me!" Strom suggests cheerfully.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 04:27 AM
"Can't really argue that." Adare throws his hand up into the air to signal the bar keep. "Ale over here please!"

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 04:42 AM
DM: Adare and Strom talk for many hours and consume many a ale. The more Strom drinks the more wondrous his tales became. Talks of slaying Bears with his bare hands and how he played a crucial role in Sothmere. Eventually both retire to there respected rooms and sleep through the night. Meanwhile...

Will: "Will..." a voice echo's to Will. Will does not attempt to reply. "Oh, Will..." the voice once again echo's. Will opens his eyes to find himself in Sothmere. It is a bright sunny day. He sees children playing and happy in the fields. He sits at a log and turns to see his aunt. "What do I do now?" Will asks her. "You know I don't have that answer. Do what you think is right, isn't that what I always tell you?" His aunt says with a smile. "I couldn't save you... I'm sorry." Will says. "I know you did everything you could." She responds to him while grabbing for his hand. Will gets up off the log and begins to pace. "Did I though? I could have stopped Ser Vilja and made the cure more potent... I could have prevented you from getting bit... I could have..." Will begins to rant while pacing back and forth. "Don't be like that..." His aunt says now with a frown. "I know you did everything in your power." She tells him while standing him.

Will still angry with himself, with Adare, with everything. He just stands there festering when his Aunt walks around him and steps in front of him. "Will... Just look around you." She says stepping to the side and pointing. Will sees the happy children, parents laughing watching them play, farmers working in the fields. "Will, you did this! You saved the town." She says in a serious tone. "But, I didn't save you..." Will responds slowly and looks down at his feet.

DM: Adare wakes up to notice a bit of daylight making there way through the window. It appears to be early morning in Witchford.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 11:26 AM
"Guess it's time." Adare pulls himself out of bed, gathering his things before heading out of the Inn. Strom no where in sight must still be sleeping. Soon Adare returns to his horse, giving it a quick bite to eat before taking his spot on the horses back and heading out of town."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 05:13 PM
DM: Adare has traveled for a couple of hours and sees a women at the side of the road. She is waving sporadically towards Adare. What does Adare do?

wentz22
2013-04-19, 05:15 PM
Adare looks the women over before confronting her.

[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 05:20 PM
DM: Adare sees a rather average looking women probably in her early 30's. She has medium brown hair and is wearing a pretty basic dress.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 05:25 PM
"Whats the trouble Miss?"Adare asks as he slows his horse to a stop."Why are you out here all alone?"

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 05:31 PM
The women wipes her face to wipe away a tear... "My husband. We decided to camp out here and he hurt his leg and our wagon is stuck and he can't help. Please will you help us mister?" The women pleads.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 05:33 PM
"Of course."Adare dismounts his horse and ties it to a nearby tree. "Please lead the way to the wagon and I'll help any way i can."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 05:35 PM
"Oh, thank you!" She says with a smile. She begins to lead the way into the trees. There is a clearing with a wagon that appears to be stuck in the mud. There is also a man leaning against the wagon.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 05:36 PM
"This shouldn't take to long to fix."Adare says confidently to the lady as they walk closer to the wagon.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 05:41 PM
"Thank you mister, I wish I could be more help." The man says looking at his leg.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 05:43 PM
"Alright lets see what we can do here."Adare walks around to the back of the wagon in an attempt to push it up out of the mud hole.

[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 05:53 PM
DM: Adare steps up and attempts to start pushing the wagon.

The man attempts to stab Adare.

Hit and pierces Adares armor for 4-2 = 2 damage:

Adare: 34/36

The women attacks Adare with her dagger as well.

Hit for 8-4 = 4 damage
Adare 30/36

She quickly attacks again:

Hit for 6-4 = 2 damage.
Adare: 28/36

Still catching Adare off guard she attacks once more

9-4 = 5 damage

Adare: 23/36

wentz22
2013-04-19, 05:58 PM
"Can you not trust anyone..." Adare draws his sword faces the women in an attempt to decapitate the women all in one fell swing.

Attack Roll
[roll0]

Dmg Roll
[roll1]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 06:03 PM
DM: The women attempts to dodge the swing, but fails and gets hard across the chest. She falls to the ground.

"Noooo! The man yells and attacks Adare with his dagger." The man says as he attempts to hit Adare.

He misses Adare.

Adare takes a step back and dodges the mans thrust.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 06:07 PM
"You should have ran, while you had a chance." Adare takes aim at the mans head, in an attempt to drive his sword between the mans eyes.

Attack Roll
[roll0]

Dmg Roll
[roll1]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 06:11 PM
The man moves his head sideways, but Adare catches the man in the ear chopping it clean off.

The man grabs his head. "We give up, please don't hurt us anymore!" The man says dropping his weapon.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 06:14 PM
"So you can go on to ambush more inocent people?"Adare doesnt wait for the mans responce before ending his life.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 06:17 PM
Attack Roll on the Man

[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 06:18 PM
DM: Adare cuts the mans head off.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 06:22 PM
"You chose your fate, now deal with the consequences." Adare stands over women and turns his sword downward on her.

Attack Roll
[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 06:23 PM
DM: Adare stabs threw the women.

Adare earns 100XP

wentz22
2013-04-19, 06:24 PM
"I wonder what they have good in here." Adare climbs onto the front of the wagon and checks inside.

Perception Test
[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 06:26 PM
DM: The wagon is mostly empty, it most likely has been looted already. However there is one bag in the corner sitting behind an empty barrel. Would Adare like to open it?

wentz22
2013-04-19, 06:29 PM
Adare makes his way to the back of the Wagon to check the one bag that looks like it hasn't been picked over already.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 06:37 PM
DM: Adare finds a lot of useless stuff, rotten food, broken tools of little value, but one thing catches his eye. He finds a damaged statue that looks demonic.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 06:39 PM
Adare removes the statue and attempts to examine it before heading out of the wagon.

[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 06:44 PM
DM: The statues seems vaguely familiar, but he can't pin point why. Unfortunately that is all Adare knows. Will Adare take the statue?

wentz22
2013-04-19, 06:47 PM
"Whats the worse that could happen."Adare chuckles as he stashes the the statue in his pouch before he heads back to his horse and continues on his travels.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 06:52 PM
DM: Adare gets back on his horse and begins to head to Wutherton. After several more hours of travel he reaches the village of Wutherton.

As he rides he sees the town seems pretty barren. He sees several houses, a general store, and a blacksmith. Adare doesn't see a soul and all the buildings doors are closed. What would Adare like to do?

wentz22
2013-04-19, 07:36 PM
Adare continues to slowly ride into town taking all the building in hoping to find someone.

Perception check

[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-19, 07:48 PM
DM: Adare notices the buildings are closed but notices footprints from the recent mud that all seem to be heading to the east of town. There is a trail that leads up a gradual hill.

wentz22
2013-04-19, 07:54 PM
Adare follows the trail up the Hill being the only sign of life being picked up by Adare.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 08:58 AM
DM: when Adare reaches the top of the hill he now sees the villagers. There is a giant fire and the people are standing around it. This appears to be a funeral.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 09:13 AM
Adare dismounts his horse and keeps his distance from the crowd as to not upset them. Still he takes a moment to scan the crowd in an attempt to pinpoint Sir Valja

Perception
[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 12:58 PM
He spos Vilja close to the fire. He has his arms wrapped around a little girl of probably about 8. The girl has long blonde hair and a fancy dress but that's all Adare can see from this distance.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 01:31 PM
Adare hesitant to make his way threw the crowd of townsfolk while they grieve walks off to the side and finds a bench infront of a nearby building where he takes a seat and lowers his head to pay his respect.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 01:36 PM
DM: The funeral is still going on and Vilja has not noticed Adare. Does Adare want to wait there until the funeral is over?

wentz22
2013-04-20, 01:37 PM
Adare continues to wait intent on not interrupting the funeral.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 01:40 PM
DM: After about an hour people start making their way to the village. Vilja however is still standing at the fire and he and the girl are now there alone.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 01:46 PM
Finally Adare stands and makes his way slowly to where Vilja and the young girl are standing. Once he's no more than a few yards behind him. "Sir Vilja, I'm sorry for the losses you and your town have had to endure today."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 01:52 PM
Vilja turns slowly to see adare... "Don't be sorry. The total losses would have been much greater if you didn't suggest for me to come along." Vilja says.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 01:56 PM
"How is the town handling all of this?" Adare asks as he moves closer to the now dwindling fire.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 01:59 PM
"Well we lost over half the infected so there is a lot of devastation. Still though, my daughter here wouldn't be here without the cure." He says while grabbing his daughter tightly.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 02:03 PM
"I'm glad she's safe. We only lost one resident but the town is still a bit uneasy." Adare continues to quickly explain about Will and Sir Vilem. "I thought it would only be respectfull to travel and check on Wutherton after all we've been through together."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 02:06 PM
"I appreciate the concern, but we're not the most cheerful place right now. We best be getting back home, can I offer you some food and drink?" Vilja asks.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 02:09 PM
"If its not to much burden I would love to take you up on the offer." Adare chuckles while pointing to the slight cut on his should. "I was ambushed by bandits on the way here and some food and rest would be delightfull."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 02:18 PM
DM: Ser Vilja, his daughter and Adare come back to Ser Vilja's home. Upon entering Adare notices a pretty nice home. Its bigger than average it has a nice open space that leads into the main sitting room. There are nice cushioned furniture and a bear skin layed out infront of the fireplace. There are various decorations.

"Please sit where ever you like, I'll get some food." Ser Vilja insists while his daughter runs off into another room.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 02:21 PM
"Thank you, your home is stunning." Adare makes his way near the fireplace where he takes a seat.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 02:22 PM
DM: Thank you Ser Vilja says and walks out of the room.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 02:24 PM
Adare takes a moment while the room is empty to really examine the area.perception
[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 02:39 PM
DM: Adare notices the end tables and various furniture of the room look like good quality, but also notices a portrait on the end table. It's Vilja, his daughter and a women standing next to him.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 02:42 PM
Adare stands from his seat to examine the picture more closely. "Could that be his wife?" Adare mumbles to himself.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 02:46 PM
Ser Vilja enters the room holding a tray of tea, ryott bread, and berries. He sees Adare looking at the photo... His hands begin to shake as he sets down the tray... "That was my wife... She didn't make it." He says.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 03:04 PM
Adare quickly steps away from the photo. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 03:56 PM
"It could have been worse... At least I have my daughter still... I'm going to miss my wife though." Ser Vilja says. "Anyways...." He pauses and goes to pick up the cup of tea and plate of food for Adare.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 04:09 PM
Makeing his way back to his chair Adare reaches for his tea. "This may seem a bit out of the blue but have you ever seen something like this before?" Adare asks revealing the statue he found on the thiefs wagon.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 04:14 PM
"No, sorry that isn't my specialty. Looks like a fine statue. Perhaps a trader would know more about it." Ser Vilja says as he takes a sip of his tea.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 04:16 PM
"Ah, was worth a shot." Adare chuckles as he tuckes the statue back away in his bag. "So I'm guessing the rest of your squad that parted ways with us made it back safely?"

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 04:22 PM
"Yes they did... Some of their loved ones were saved, others weren't has lucky." Ser Vilja responds.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 04:25 PM
"It seems no one is lucky enough to not be affected by this amber rage in some form." Adare states as he takes a bite of food.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 04:37 PM
"Yes and there is no cure left... I hope the Amber Rage didn't spread too far." Ser Vilja responds.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 04:38 PM
"Indeed, only the gods know how far it has spread already and where it began."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 04:42 PM
"Indeed and may the maker watch over the other towns in hopes this doesn't happen again." Ser Vilja says as he takes another sip of his tea.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 04:47 PM
"This town doesn't seem to have the same level of defences that Sothmere boast. Are thief attacks quite common?" Adare questions with a tone of concern while finishing the last of his tea.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 04:49 PM
"Chasind bandits are always a threat, but its not too different than any other town. We survive, besides usually they just sneak in attempt to steal some things and are gone." Ser Vilja replies.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 04:52 PM
"I'd love to relieve everyone of those thieving Chasnid's heads from there bodies."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 04:56 PM
"As much as they can be a nuisense the average one isn't too dangerous. Of course, there are exceptions." Ser Vilja replies uncomfortibly to Adare's comment.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 05:26 PM
"I apologize if my comments offended you. I simply it directly at the Chasnid that depend on thievery and murder to survive." Adare explains. "Will and I were aided in the shadow moss quest by a village of Chasnid, I'm aware they're not all evil."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 05:32 PM
"Yes, most are just your average everyday people. They have a different way of life, but the maker has taught me not to judge... Although, that isn't your stand view the Chantry teaches ha ha," Vilja laughs and gets quiet... "My wife was sort of the towns unofficial religious guide... She didn't have an official title, but she knew a lot about the makers teachings." Vilja says now with a crack in his voice, now staring at the portrait.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 05:34 PM
Adare sets his plate down. "Why don't we go for a walk, show me around town and check on how the other villagers are fairing?"

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 05:37 PM
"I'm sorry Adare, on any other day I would, but I don't think these folks would appreciate being bothered right now. I think most people would rather be left alone." Ser Vilja states.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 05:40 PM
"That's fine, perhaps the next time then." Adare pushes himself up from his chair. "I should be heading back to Sothmere then."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 05:43 PM
"Yes, very well. May the maker watch over you." Ser Vilja stands up crosses his arms and bows.

Will: Will still laying in bed hears a knock at the door. Will attempts to ignore it, but it won't go away. He gets out of bed and opens the door to see Wanda standing there with a tray of food...

wentz22
2013-04-20, 05:47 PM
"If you ever need assistance you know where to ask." Adare nodes to Sir Vilja before exiting his home and returning to his horse at the edge of town.

"Time to go." He says calmly as he readies his horse for the trip back to Sothmere.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 05:49 PM
DM: Adare begins riding back towards Sothmere, but its already been a long day. Nightfall is already approaching and Adare still is a ways from Witchford. Does Adare want to attempt to setup camp or continue to Witchford?

wentz22
2013-04-20, 05:54 PM
Adare continues to ride looking to make it back to the wagon that he was ambushed at to set up camp.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 06:04 PM
DM: The sun now almost all the way down, the air getting colder, Adare will need to setup camp. What will he do first?

wentz22
2013-04-20, 06:10 PM
Adare quickly looks around for some smaller saplings to cut down to make a fire.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 06:14 PM
DM: Adare notices some small trees he could use for firewood. (Roll perception in future.) :)

Adare collects the saplings. (Figured that's a given.) It is now getting very dark and Adare is having a harder time naviagating. What will he do now?

wentz22
2013-04-20, 06:23 PM
Adare reaches into his pack removing his flint and steal to light the firewood.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 06:33 PM
DM: Adare lits the fire which gives him a bit more vision and heat. Now what will Adare do.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 06:37 PM
Adare takes a seat in a rock near the fire, taking the oportunity to take in the night stars.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 06:42 PM
DM: Adare sits there looking up at the clear night sky. In the distance he hears the howls of wolves in the forest and other various animals. The air a bit chilly, but tolerable. What is Adares next step? Will he go to sleep? What will he rest on if so?

DM: meanwhile Wanda and her father Milo help clean up the home a bit...

Will: Will isn't too thrilled with the company, but he does appreciate the nice meal and know thet mean well.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 06:46 PM
Adare continues to stare at the night sky, the wolves cries comfort him as memories of Jeska come back to him. "Such beautiful nights can't be wasted on sleep."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 06:51 PM
DM for Will: As the night gets darker Milo and Wanda leave. They told him about the funeral they plan to have tomorrow and Will agreed on how it should be done.

Will: " Will sighs as he takes another bite of the food left by Wanda. "What should I do know?" He says out loud knowing he won't receive an answer.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 06:57 PM
Adare throws a few more saplings onto the fire as sleep begins to sneak up on him. Soon he finds himself inside the wagon organizing a spot to attempt to sleep the rest of the night away.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 07:02 PM
DM: both Adare and Will find themselves sleeping. Adare not exactly in the comfiest lodgings, but is making his way back to Sothmere. Will Adare make a perception check? (Feel free to dream or do a roleplay sequence first if you choose.)

wentz22
2013-04-20, 07:06 PM
Adare tosses and turns a bit on te cold hard wood of the wagon.

[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 07:10 PM
DM: Adare wakes up hearing something from outside the wagon. It sounds like something is eating the bodies of the bandits that were left there.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 07:14 PM
Adare quietly sticks his head out of the front of the wagon hoping to get a glimps of the noise in the dwindling light of the fire without being heard.

Stealth
[roll0]

Perception
[roll1]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 07:39 PM
DM: Adare sees 3 wolves eating the bodies. The wolves are grey wolves and look to be adult wolves.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 07:42 PM
"Sorry fellas I can't risk you making a meal of my horse." Adare draws his sword in an attempt to ambush the nearest wolf.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 08:03 PM
DM: Adare roll initiative and stealth.

wentz22
2013-04-20, 08:07 PM
Stealth:
[roll0]

Initiative:
[roll1]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 11:25 PM
DM: The Wolves notice Adare when he peaks over and they prepare to strike.

Turn Order

Wolves
Adare

Character Status:

Adare: 30/36

Map:

http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=29515

shaken_bacon
2013-04-20, 11:36 PM
Wolves turn

To wolves run around the side of the wagon and jump up to the wagon with Adare.

Map:

http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=29518

Adares turn

OOC NOTE: You can actually move Adare on the map. Click and hold the token that's on the map to move him. Then hit pass turn, copy the link to html and post it after your turn.

wentz22
2013-04-21, 10:07 AM
Move
http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=29544

Adare moves to the front of the wagon to strike the first wolf on the left.

Attack Roll
[roll0]

Dmg Roll
[roll1]

wentz22
2013-04-21, 10:10 AM
Stunt Bonus

Stunt Points 2
Defensive Stance: +2 Def untill begging of my next turn.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 12:51 PM
DM: Adare hits the first wolf leaving it bloody, but still moving.

Wolves turn

The bloodied wolf attacks.

Hit, but could not pierce Adares armor.

The bloodied wolf bites at Adare but doesn't manage to get past Adares armor. After the attack the wolf moves away.

The other wolf already standing against Adare attempts to bite him.

Miss

Adare dodges the attack. The wolf decides to run back a bit.

The final wolf charges onto the wagon and attacks Adare.

Hit for 5-4 = 1 damage.
Knock Prone and Skimish
Adare: 29/36

The wolf pounces at Adare biting at his shoulder. The armor takes away the majority of the blow, but the wolf manages to knock Adare prone and then it skirmishes away.

DM NOTE: Remember it takes a minor action to stand up again.

Map:

http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=29558

wentz22
2013-04-21, 02:17 PM
Adare stands up, shaking himself off from the wolves attack.

"Pesky buggers."He mutters as he prepares for the next attack.

Adare: Readies and Action

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 02:31 PM
Wolves turn:

The bloodied wolf climbs back on the wagon. The farthest wolf approaches the wagon.

The final wolf moves in for the strike, but Adare interrupts it first.

DM: Adare make your attack.

wentz22
2013-04-21, 02:49 PM
"Come get some!" Adare yells as he strikes first.

[roll0]

Dmg roll
[roll1]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 02:55 PM
Map: http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=29564

wentz22
2013-04-21, 03:10 PM
Adare:
http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=29565

Skirmish to the other wolf and Lightning Strike.
Attack Roll
[roll0]

Dmg Roll
[roll1]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 03:40 PM
DM: Adare swings his sword at the wolf moving in for the attack hits it backwards with a swing of his sword. Adare than side steps and swings his sword at the bloodied wolf slicing it in half.

The new bloodied wolf now attempts to bite Adare

Hit for 8-4 = 4 damage.
Adare: 25/36

The wolf pounces on Adare knocking him prone and biting at him.

Adares turn

wentz22
2013-04-21, 03:47 PM
"Iv had just about enough of this."

Adare pushes himself up again and strikes back

Attack
[roll0]

Dmg Roll
[roll1]

wentz22
2013-04-21, 03:48 PM
Stunt:
Defensive Stance.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 03:59 PM
DM: Adare uses his momentum while getting back up and swings down at the wolf. His sword splits through the wolves head killing it instantly.

Wolves turn

"ARRRROOOOOOOO!" another wolf howls from the background. A new wolf runs out from the forest. This wolf is much larger than the rest and is about the size of a blackbear.

The smaller wolf jumps up onto the wagon and attempts to attack Adare.

Hits for 5-4 = 1 damage
Adare: 24/36

The new wolfe moves towards Adare.

Map:

http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=29569

Adares turn

wentz22
2013-04-21, 04:02 PM
"Finally, looks like a bit of fun."

Adare attempts to cut down the final small wolf.

Attack Roll
[roll0]

Dmg Roll
[roll1]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 04:33 PM
DM: Adares hits the wolf cutting one of its paws off.

The wolf lashes back at Adare

Hit for 7-4 = 3 damage
Adare 21/36

The wolf quickly bites Adares leg pushing him backwards and the wolf than retreats.

The larger wolf jumps up onto the wagon and attacks Adare

The wolf knocks Adare prone with a mighty bite 13-4 = 9 damage.
Adare: 13/36

The big wolf knocks Adare over and bites him hard on the arm.

Map:

http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=29573

Adares turn:

wentz22
2013-04-21, 04:49 PM
"This trip might not have been worth it."Adare mutters to himself before standing and quickly reaching for his last healing potion.

Healing Test
[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 04:54 PM
Wolves

The large wolf bites at Adare:

Hit for 7-4 = 3 damage

Adare: 15/36

The wolf bites Adares leg and runs back. The smaller wolf jumps on the wagon.

Map:
http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=29578

Adares turn:

wentz22
2013-04-21, 04:58 PM
Adare takes a swing at the small wolf.

Attack Roll
[roll0]

Dmg Roll
[roll1]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 05:03 PM
DM: Adare kills the small wolf.

The bigger wolf moves onto the wagon with Adare and attacks.

9-4 = 5 damage
Knocked prone
Adare: 10/36

The wolf jumps at Adare knocking him prone and sinking its teeth into Adare.

Map

http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=29580

Adres turn

wentz22
2013-04-21, 05:18 PM
"You are becoming a real pain."Adare mutters in between what are now short hard breaths. Once again he stands taking a slash at the bar.

Attack
[roll0]

Dmg
[roll1]

From the treeline a small figure can be seen. "That big brute truely has no brains, fighting a pack of wolves. I should really just let him die." Quietly the man draws back his bow and steadies an arrow at the Bear.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 06:24 PM
DM: Adare misses the beast.

The wolf attacks.

6 - 4 = 2 damage
Adare: 8/36

The wolf continues to bite Adare.

Adares turn

wentz22
2013-04-21, 06:39 PM
"Dumn fool can't even see where he's swinging.
The man lets loose an arrow aimed at the Wolfs back.

Attack Roll
[roll0]

Dmg Roll
[roll1]

"Damn..."Adare not noticing the arrow continues to attack the wolf while still losing blood.

Attack Roll
[roll2]
Dmg Roll
[roll3]

wentz22
2013-04-21, 06:43 PM
Man:Might Blow Stunt
Dmg Roll [roll0]

Adare:Sieze the Initatve Stunt

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 06:48 PM
Dm: between Adare and the man the wolf collapses.

wentz22
2013-04-21, 07:16 PM
Quietly the man emerges from the woods retrieving his arrow from the wolfs body.

"You..."Adare can't finish his sentence before droping to one knee, coughing up blood.

"I didn't think an idiot like you would remember me from such a short glance. I have to give you credit for that. The man, now standing over Adare reaches down for his coin pouch.

The man snatches the coin purse at an alarming speed

"You Son of a ......."Again the foul taste of blood fills the back of Adare's mouth not allowing him to finish his sentence or retrive his coins.

"Hmm, you've got more coin on you than I expected."The man fiddles around with the pouch for a moment before removing a handfull of coin.

The man takes 20SP and 20CP from Adare.

"Im giving you a good deal you know."The man drops Adare's pouch at his feet.

"What are you talking about?Adare manages to muster. "Im going to cut you in two and take back those....

"Oh would you just shut up already, man you love to ramble. The man removes a wand from under his garbs. "Just stay still and you'll be fine.

The man Spends 3MP to Cast Heal on Adare
[roll0]

A greenish light eminates from the tip of the mans wand and involks Adare.
"Thanks for the payday, now try not to die on your way back to Sothmere, I won't be there to save you next time."

Adare's eyes take a moment to ajust as the greenish light fades away. When they finally do the man is no where to be seen.

"How does he know about Sothmere?Adare asks himself as he reaches for his coin pouch.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 07:32 PM
DM: Adare recovers a bit of health.

Adare = 18/36
Adare also earned 225 XP for the encounter, the mysterious man earned 75XP.
Adare lost 20SP, 20CP

shaken_bacon
2013-04-21, 09:52 PM
Will: Will wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. Will decides to take a walk around Sothmere. Will walks around in the moon light and decides to head to the village center. Upon arriving he no longer sees where the villagers and his Aunt were tied up... Now its all clean. He walks to the spot where his Aunt was burned and stops on it for a moment to take in the stars.

wentz22
2013-04-22, 02:01 PM
Adare finds himself finds himself sitting on the from of the wagon still in awe of the events that just passed. "Not only was I defeated I was robbed in the process." Adare makes his way to the now half eaten bodies of the bandits, hesitantly he throws them along with the three smaller wolves into the fire. For the final alpha wolf he approaches it in an attempt to skin it to save the fur and the meat to sell.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-22, 02:07 PM
DM: After about an hour Adare collects all the meat and fur he cut off the beast.

Adare receives Large Wolf Fur and Wolf Meat

It is still late night what will Adare do now?

wentz22
2013-04-22, 02:47 PM
"I can't believe my training failed me." Adare mutters still scolding himself over the defeat. "Let's see if I can salvage any sleep." Adare climbs back onto the wagon clearly angry over the events of the day and attempts to return to sleep.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-22, 03:37 PM
DM: Will heads back to his bed and falls back asleep. This time Adare manages to sleep through the night without any interruptions.

Short + Long rest

Adare's Health = 36/36

Will: Back in Sothmere Will wakes up preparing to go to his Aunts funeral. Its the last thing he wants to do, but knows he must be there.

wentz22
2013-04-22, 03:48 PM
Adare awakes to the early sound of morning birds. "Iv had enough of this trip." He says to himself as he checks over and mounts his horse in anticipation of the ride back to Sothmere.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-22, 03:56 PM
DM: Adare gets on his horse and rides towards Witchford.

Will: Will heads out to meet Milo at the village hall where they will be conducting the funeral. When Will arrives he finds Fiala, Wanda and Milo already there. "How are you doing Will?" Fiala asks. "I'm alright... So what do we have planned?" Will asks. After Will asks everyone begins to tell him what the plans are for the funeral, but Will tends to tune them out as he thinks about his loss.

DM: After a few hours the funeral is almost ready. Meanwhile Adare arrives in Witchford.

Witchford is in about the same shape he left it. Still pretty barren, but he does notice Stroms kart is no longer there. Would Adare like to stop in Witchford or keep going?

wentz22
2013-04-22, 04:05 PM
Adare stops at the inn for a moment to give his horse a break. He jumps off and walks through the Inn doors. "Do you know where Strom made off to?" Adare asks the inn keeper.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-22, 04:11 PM
"You mean that Dwarf? I think I heard him mutter something about traveling to Denerim. Quite a long trip from here if you ask me." The innkeeper tells Adare.

wentz22
2013-04-22, 04:15 PM
"Thank you, looks like I won't share another ale with him. Enjoy the rest of your day." Adare gives the innkeeper a nod before returning to his horse and riding off to finish the last stretch of the trip back to Sothmere.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-22, 04:18 PM
DM: After another few hours Adare reaches Sothmere. It looks much different than when Adare first arrive. No festive booths, no wreckage from the chaos the night the Ragers attacked, it looks like a normal farming village. The exception is there don't seem to be any farmers out in the field. The whole town seems pretty barren.

wentz22
2013-04-22, 04:23 PM
"Last time a town was this barren there was a funeral." Adare convinces himself as he ties and thanks his horse for the trip as he begins his treck into town looking for some of the residents.

Perception test looking for townsfolk
[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-22, 04:25 PM
DM: Adare doesn't see any townsfolk out in the open.

wentz22
2013-04-22, 04:26 PM
With no one in sight Adare decides to make his way to town hall.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-22, 04:31 PM
DM: Adare makes his way to the town hall. He notices that the doors are wide open to the town hall. He sees various benches lined down the sides all facing the far end. Adare notices Milo standing at the far end addressing the crowd, Adare cannot make out what he is saying from this distance however. Will Adare approach?

wentz22
2013-04-22, 04:34 PM
Adare makes his way quietly into the hall keeping to the back trying to take in what's going on and what's being sad.

Perception
[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-22, 04:50 PM
"...And I know I don't know that much about gods or spirits, but I was once told this by a member of the Chantry when my wife died..." Milo stops for a second and then continues on "While we may miss our loved ones, we have to remember that when we die our spirit travels through the veil. We then reunite with the maker and know true peace. We may feel sad today, but we must remember that Edlyn is at peace now. May we all bow our heads now and pray for Edlyn to find the maker safely." Milo finishes and begins to bow his head along with the rest of the people in the hall.

wentz22
2013-04-22, 05:06 PM
Adare also bows his head now being aware that he is attending Wills aunts funeral.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-22, 05:09 PM
DM: Adare now sees Will sitting in the front left row. With his head bowed. After a few moments Milo lifts his head. "Does anyone have any stories or memories of Edlyn they'd like to share?" asked Milo.

wentz22
2013-04-22, 05:15 PM
Adare raises his hand and speaks up. "I have something I'd like to share." Adare makes his way up to stand beside Milo once there he passes his gaze over the crowd finishing on Will who has yet to look at Adare.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-22, 05:20 PM
Will: Will looks up to see Adare. Will still angry with Adare for his intrusion the other night tries not to look for very long at him before glancing away.

DM: Milo looks at Adare. "Of course, go ahead." Milo says as he steps off to the side.

wentz22
2013-04-22, 05:31 PM
"Hello everyone, I'm sure some of you don't know me, iv only resident here for what feels like a week. But in that short time iv learned a lot about one man." Adare pauses before gesturing to Will. "This man, the man who sits before us having to burden this loss more so than any of us ever can. His Aunt raised him like a son and you can see it in his eyes, he cares for everyone in this town and would do whatever it took to keep them not only safe but happy." Adare looks up making sure he has the attention of everyone. "Now I didn't know Edlyn personally but I can tell you while traveling with Will that's all he ever talked about, how great she was, how good her cooking was, how she was always smiling. Edlyn may not be with us anymore but the way Will smiles when he thinks of her will always be enough to remind us that she may not be here in body but will always be here in spirit." Adare pauses once more before walking over to Will and kneading next to him so only he can hear this last part. "Never lose that Smile, if you do I'll be right beside you to bring it back, whether you like it or not." Adare returns to standing next to Milo before thanking the crowd, nosing and returning to the back of the building.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 01:39 AM
Will: Will remains silent mulling over what Adare has said to the crowd.

DM: The crowd claps for Adare as he walks towards the back of the building. Milo steps up and continues to speak and get requests for people willing to come up on stage. A few others from around town get up talking about Edlyn and how she was such an important piece to the community most of which Will drowns out. After several minutes Milo ends the ceremonies. After the ceremonies many people come up to Will and begin telling him all sorts of stories. There are about 7 or 8 people surrounded Will before Milo interrupts and asks to see him in the room in the back. Will begins to head that way. Milo now walks over to Adare.

"Adare, excuse me, but would you meet me and Will in the back room?" Milo asks.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 03:32 AM
"Of course Milo" Adare says as he stands from his spot in the back and follows Milo.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 03:39 AM
DM: Adare follows Milo into the backroom where Will is already standing. "I know this may not be the best time for this, but I have to ask... Now that Ser Vilem has been removed. The town needs someone to keep look after the fort, keep an eye on the guards and protect the town. I know its a lot to ask, but would either of you like the job?" Milo asks.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 03:47 AM
A bit of concern crosses Adares face before he answers. "Milo, I'm gratefull for the offer but I can't accept. I'll do whatever it takes to protect this town while I'm here but my sister is still out there and I need to find here. For that reason and that alone I can not accept such a huge honor."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 03:56 AM
DM:" Very well, I understand. And you Will?" Milo turns to Will.

Will: "Milo as much as I love this town, you've always known I never wanted to stay here." Will says to Milo.

Milo begins to speak "But Will I thought maybe with..."

"Just because my Aunt is dead that doesn't change what I want to do. I appreciate the offer, but will respectfully decline... And besides I made a promise to a friend that I'd help him look for his sister." Will turns to Adare briefly with a quick glance and then looks back at Milo.

"I thought you'd say something like that." Milo smiles. "That's why I talked to the stablemanager and I got you a new horse, oh, and here is 20 silver pieces for helping the town. I know its not much, but its better than nothing." Milo says handing Will the silver pieces.

"Thank you."Will says gtabing the silver.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 04:07 AM
Adare chuckles to himself as Will and Milo exchange coin. "That reminds me Milo do you know anything about a short young man, keeps himself cloaked in green?" We've ran into him twice and that's all we know about him other than some sort of gold medallion hanging from his waist?" Adare asks looking to get any information on the man that robbed him.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 04:10 AM
"Pretty small town here so I'm pretty sure someone like that would stand out. Sorry, Can't help ya." Milo responds.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 04:13 AM
"Bloody thief, I'm gonna break his neck when I find him." Adare says clearly frustrated. After taking a moment Adare looks to Milo "Again I thank you for the offer Milo, if you would excuse me I'm going to go for a walk and clear my head."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 04:17 AM
"If you don't mind I'll join you... I'd love to get away from all these people right now. " Will insists.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 04:19 AM
"Sure, lets go." Adare makes his way back outside before waiting for Will at the entrance to the town hall.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 04:21 AM
DM: Will and Adare make there way outside.

"So I was thinking." Will says to Adare.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 02:05 PM
"When you think it's dangerous to me, I either get hurt or look like a fool." Adare chuckles as the continue to walk aimlessly. "Come on, out with it."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 02:11 PM
"If you want to find out who that cloth belongs to I was thinking perhaps we should go to Denerim. I know its a long ways from here, but if anyone would know I'm sure its a cloth merchant there, a guard, a bartender, someone must know something. I know its not much, but its the only thing I can think of." Will replies.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 02:23 PM
"It's not a bad idea, but I don't think we should rush right away from Sothmere. Besides I need to talk to Milo about doing some odd guard shifts or something to make some coin. That damn little green archer ambushed me when I was almost dead and stole almost all my coin." Adare kicks the dirt at his feet in frustration before looking at Will with a smile. "Besides I'd like to get this armor fixed before we go anywhere if that's alright."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 02:25 PM
"Well, I plan on being out of here tomorrow. If you want to stay here so be it, but I'm going to do some traveling for awhile." Will responds.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 02:29 PM
"Then I guess we add find a blacksmith to our list of things to do while traveling." Adare laughs followed by a slap on Wills back.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 02:31 PM
Will kind of gives Adare disapproving of the slap on the back. "Anyways, meet me at my Aunts in the morning, I'm going to make preparation's." Will responds and begins to walk away.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 03:00 PM
"Alright" Adare turns and heads back towards Milo's house. "he's still not quite back to himself"Adare thinks to himself as he continues to walk.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 03:07 PM
DM: will heads off and Adare heads to Milo's house. When Adare reaches the house before he could knock the door opens and its Wanda. "Oh, hi Adare what are you doing here?"

wentz22
2013-04-29, 03:50 PM
"Oh hello Wanda." Adare says slightly startled at the quickness in which she answered the door. "I just thought I'd stop by for a bit an see how you and your dad are doing."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 03:54 PM
"Oh, my dad is down in still in the center of town. I was just heading down to meet him. Would you walk with me?" She asks.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 04:01 PM
"I would love to." Adare responds as he waits for Wanda to get her things together.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 04:05 PM
DM: Wanda and Adare begin to walk towards the vilage center.

"So are you going to stay here is Sothmere?" Wanda bluntly states.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 04:08 PM
"I wish I could Wanda, but Will wishes to travel and I need to find my sister."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 04:11 PM
"Oh, I see... And what about after that?" She asks.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 04:14 PM
"It's hard to say, I tend to try to not look to far into the future. What about you, what do you hope to accomplish."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 04:21 PM
"Oh, I see... Well, I hope to raise a good family." She replies.

DM: they now are getting close to the town center. There are various people standing around talking and some of them have various foods and even a few drinks. Milo is also standing around talking to a few of the people.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 04:27 PM
"I didn't hear about any kind of gathering going on this evening." Adare questions, surprised by the amount of people present.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 04:32 PM
DM: "Oh, its just traditional. Generally after a funeral a lot of people meet up afterwards. I don't see Will anywhere, usually the family of the deceased are also present." She states while looking around.

Will: Will is at the shop and bought:

1 month travel rations, 2 ropes of 20 yards each.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 05:08 PM
"He's been through a lot, but I'd imagine he's stocking his supplies for our travels."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 05:10 PM
"Oh, I wasn't aware he was leaving." Wanda responds. "If you'll excuse me I have some people I'd like to talk to." Wanda says to Adare about to walk away.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 05:29 PM
"Oh course." Adare follows behind Wanda for a short distance before branching off towards Milo.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 05:31 PM
DM: Adare reaches Milo where he was in a conversation with a few other people. "Yes, she was a good women." He says and then notices Adare. "Excuse me." He says to the group and walks over to Adare. "Is there something I can help you with Adare?" Milo asks.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 06:51 PM
"I just wanted to thank you for all youve done for me while I was here, I've talked it over with Will and were going to head out in the morning and do some traveling hoping to find some information on my sister."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 06:55 PM
"Ah, I see. Well thank you once again for what you've done. I wish you like on your journey." Milo replies.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 06:57 PM
"I need luck, I'm traveling with Will." Adare laughs before becoming serious and extending his hand out to Milo.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 06:59 PM
Milo shakes Adares hand.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 07:05 PM
Adare turns and makes his way away from the townsfolk and continues to walk around the town, taking in all the areas that battles have taken place and events have occurred.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 07:09 PM
Will: Will finds himself at his Aunts. He fixes up his armor, prepares his backpack with food and travel supplies, sharpens his weapons and reflect in a chair about the recent events.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 07:31 PM
Adare finds himself at the training arena. "Seems everything that's happened stems from here. If I had not beaten on those boys I would have never met Will and none of this would have happened."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 07:38 PM
Will: Will finds himself in bed for the night now. He's hoping to get away early before most people are awake.

wentz22
2013-04-29, 07:41 PM
Adare soon finds himself back at the Inn and in his room. He quickly falls asleep with the anticipation if the day to come.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-29, 07:44 PM
DM: The night quickly turns into morning. The village is still quiet as even the farmers haven't risen from there warm beds quite yet. Will however is up and prepared for the mornings travel.

Will: Will eating on some leftover food from the house sits on the front step of his home anticipating Adare to arrive. He sips on some warm tea watching the sun rise. "I don't know where I'm going, but its got to be far from here." Will whispers to no one.

wentz22
2013-04-30, 04:56 PM
Adare makes his was down the lead to Will's Aunts pulling his horse along behind him. He soon finds Will is already outside and looks ready to go. Once Adare gets closer he calls out to Will. "I should have known you'd be ready early."

shaken_bacon
2013-04-30, 04:59 PM
"Yes." Will replies. "Shall we get a move onto Denerim? This will be a long trip." Will asks.

wentz22
2013-04-30, 05:02 PM
"Yes, let's make our way, atleast this trip were not on a deadline." Adare says as he mounts his horse.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-30, 05:07 PM
"True, but I'm sure the sooner we find your sister the better." Will responds while jumping onto his horse.

"We will be heading on the East road in order to reach Denerim. Once we reach the outskirts of Brecilian Forest we will head north through there. That is the quickest route to Denerim" Will states.

wentz22
2013-04-30, 05:13 PM
"Alright, lead the way." Adare quickly gives his horse a nudge to start it trotting.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-30, 05:20 PM
DM: Will and Adare ride away from Sothmere with no intention of returning for some time.

Will: Will looks around taking in the sites of his childhood village for just a second and then looks straight down the road with determination.

DM: Will and Adare ride for a couple of days. They find themselves camped in the woods on the second night of their travels. Over this time Will has barely spoken to Adare.

Will: Will takes a bite of his food sitting around the camp fire.

wentz22
2013-04-30, 05:24 PM
"So do we plan to travel this whole trip as mutes? Or is there something deeper that we need to discuss." Adare asks out of the blue as he feeds the fire they sit around.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-30, 05:27 PM
"I have nothing to talk about, if you have a topic to discuss I'd be more than willing. I'm here for one reason and that's because I said I'd help find your sister and I keep my promises." Will replies calmly.

wentz22
2013-04-30, 05:44 PM
"No, that's fine. As long as I know I can trust you when battle insues." Adare rebuttals as he continues to stoke the fire.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-30, 05:47 PM
Will pauses about to say something, but then just continues to eat his food.

DM: Would Will and Adare make a perception check?

wentz22
2013-04-30, 05:50 PM
Perception Check:

[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-30, 05:52 PM
Will:

[roll0]

DM: Both Will and Adare hear a sound of a brush breaking. They both then quickly notice that they are being ambushed by a group of four human bandits wearing light leather armor, carrying short swords and bows.

Map:

http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=30417

DM: Will and Adare get the first move, but then roll initiative.

Will's turn:

"BANDITS!" He yells as he stands up and draws his sword and shield.

DM Note: Standing and drawing your weapon counts as two minor actions and thus ends your turn.

wentz22
2013-04-30, 06:00 PM
Adare also stands and draws his sword making sure back is to Will. "How about a challenge, who ever kills the least has to dispose of the bodies?" Adare says over his shoulder to Will. "Even if we don't have anything to talk about we can still compete and have some fun."

wentz22
2013-04-30, 06:02 PM
Adare Initative Roll:

[roll0]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-30, 06:05 PM
Will's Initiative roll

[roll0]

"Ha, very well." Will replies.

shaken_bacon
2013-04-30, 06:15 PM
Bandit's turn

The bandits ready their bows and open fire.

Bandit 1 attacks Will and his arrow Pierces Will's armor for 4-2 = 2 damage

Will's health = 44/46

The bandit quickly reloads and fires another arrow but this one misses.
Bandit 1 reloads his arrow.

Bandit 2 fires an arrow at Adare and hits for 7-4 = 3 damage
Adare: 33/36
Bandit 2 reloads his arrow

Bandit 3 fires his bow at Adare and misses.
Bandit 3 reloads his bow.

Bandit 4 fires his bow at Adare and hits for 7-4 = 3 damage

Bandit 4 quickly reloads his bow and fires again, but this time at Will, but he misses. The bandit moves back a couple of yards and reloads his bow.

Turn Order:

Bandits
Adare
Will

Character Status:

Will: 44/46

Map:

http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=30418

Adare's turn

wentz22
2013-04-30, 06:23 PM
"That's the first laugh I'v gotten out of you in two days!" Adare says before sprinting accrossed the field towards one the bandits. "How ya doing? Good night to bleed don't ya think?Adare mocks as he closes the gap between himself and the enemy.

http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=30419

shaken_bacon
2013-04-30, 06:35 PM
Will's turn

Will moves towards ones of the bandits and defends in anticipation for more arrows.

Bandit's turn

The bandits let a volley of more arrows.

Bandit 1 fires at Will and his arrow misses.
Bandit 1 reloads his arrow.

Bandit 2 fires at Will and his arrow misses.
Bandit 2 reloads his arrow.

Bandit 3 fires his bow at Will and his arrow is blocked by Will.
Bandit 3 puts away his bow and draws a sword in one hand and a dagger in the other.

Bandit 4 fires his bow at Will and his arrow misses.
Bandit 4 reloads his arrow.

Map:

http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=30421

Adare's turn

wentz22
2013-04-30, 06:40 PM
http://pyromancers.com/media/view/main.swf?round_id=30422

Adare jumps to the side of the man and pulls back his sword. "You really should have anwsered me." Adare says, continuing to taunt the bandit before letting lose his attack.

Attack Roll:
[roll0]

Dmg Roll:
[roll1]

shaken_bacon
2013-04-30, 06:45 PM
DM: The bandit manages to dodge Adare's attack.

Will's turn

Will charges the bandit. "You think you can sneak up on me hah?" Will mocks.

Will swings his sword:

Attack: [roll0]
DMG: [roll1]