PDA

View Full Version : Races of Razadar (3.5 peach)

inuyasha
2013-03-19, 08:41 PM
Ice elf:

Appearence:
Ice elves appear as their normal, forest dwelling kin but are far more attractive, have pale skin and hair, and always have either icy blue, silver, or light grey eyes. they are also very slightly shorter and thicker than their cousins
Religion:
Some worship the normal elven god but others worship the ice god Simoneyuss (domains are cold [treat as fire but everything is ice oriented {icy hands, icy seeds, freezing cloud etc} nobility, and magic, favored weapon is rapier)

Ice elf racial traits:
-2 Strength -2 constitution +2 dexterity +2 charisma
Medium size: Ice elves are medium size
Lowlight vision
Fey: being closer to nature than regular elves, Ice elves are considered fey, being immune to things that only affect humanoids
Spell like abilities:
while very minor, ice elves can protect themselves with weak blasts of frost
3/day ray of frost
Icewalk:
Ice elves can walk over ice and leave no scent or trail or even trace of their passing over said ice
Cold resistance 5
+2 on spot and listen checks
Elf searching thingy
when passing within 5ft. of a secret door, ice elves automatically get a search check
LA: +3?
Favored class: Rogue
Half ice elves?
soon my children...soon

thoughts?
P.S. I am making a new setting I call Razadar, and one important feature it has is there is a lot of ice, so i made Ice elves, and I will soon add more

LordErebus12
2013-03-19, 08:51 PM
i cant help but imagine them to be slower, dex wise. all that cold would slow the metabolism. a cold tough environment would probably favor a shorter elf build, similar to the drow. maybe a more hardy elf is needed?

inuyasha
2013-03-19, 08:54 PM
i cant help but imagine them to be slower, dex wise. all that cold would slow the metabolism. a cold tough environment would probably favor a shorter elf build, similar to the drow. maybe a more hardy elf is needed?

what do ye mean by a shorter elf build? I do understand what you're trying to say though :). thanks :)

also Im changing thread name to Races of Razadar so I can post more stuff here ;)

LordErebus12
2013-03-19, 08:59 PM
what do ye mean by a shorter elf build? I do understand what you're trying to say though :). thanks :)

also Im changing thread name to Races of Razadar so I can post more stuff here ;)

like the eskimo, a colder climate developed a shorter height and stouter body. less flesh to freeze off, keeps the blood's heat for the core

inuyasha
2013-03-19, 09:01 PM
hmm I like it, but I think its just an appearence thing, because while shorter, drow still have +2 dex -2 con :) but thats cool thanks for helping me

P.S. thread name changed, and more races shall come (specifically black orc, half ice elf, and greymen [possibly what your thinking])

LordErebus12
2013-03-19, 09:46 PM
could imagine this having the slight build, or being small, imo.