PDA

View Full Version : a Question for the Giant in Regards to the Champion

dougch
2013-03-20, 05:53 PM
Warrior Avatar
Your avatar is highly skilled in the art of war.
Prerequisite: Hero Form class ability, two or more feats from the list of fighter bonus feats.
Benefit: Your champion and fighter levels stack for purposes of determining your avatar's Hit Dice, base attack bonus, saving throws, and skill points. While in avatar form, you may make use of any feats you possess that are on the list of fighter bonus feats, even if you gained them from another source. Your avatar also becomes proficient in heavy armor.
Special: Both the champion and the avatar must take this feat in order to gain its benefits.
Special: If playing with the gestalt variant rules, combine your total champion and fighter levels to determine your avatar's total number of Hit Dice, even if you gain a level from each class at the same character level. Your avatar cannot have more Hit Dice than you have character levels + 4.
Normal: Your avatar's abilities are based solely on your champion levels, and you cannot use any of your normal feats in avatar form.

Is something you made for the update a little while ago. And i was wondering if you would interpret the dungeon crashing fighter variant from Dungeonscape as a viable thing for the champion to gain while in his avatar state with this feat?

The acf in particular trades 2 bonus feats at 2nd and like 6th level for increased damage dealt to opponents you bull rush into walls and increased saves against traps in dungeons

DracoDei
2013-03-20, 06:37 PM
I would recommend looking through the links in the "formerly stickied threads" thread in the homebrew forum (it is sticky).

There you will find the formatting template to polish this so it will look good for The Giant.

dougch
2013-03-20, 09:20 PM
Just wondering if the feat in question was designed to encompass alternate class features, or if it even crossed his mind when he made the feat.

dougch
2013-03-21, 02:59 PM
Just quick bump in hopes of a reply!

Mutant Sheep
2013-03-21, 10:33 PM
I doubt he has time to check the Homebrew Section of the forum anymore. Maybe a PM would be better?