PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter d20???

AppleVsOrange
2013-03-20, 06:38 PM
I'm almost certain that someone, somewhere in the playground has made this happen, but I cannot for the life of me find it. Anyone got any good ideas for a Harry Potter d20 game? Preferably analogous to D&D, but whatever will work. :D

Ninjadeadbeard
2013-03-20, 07:09 PM
I'm almost certain that someone, somewhere in the playground has made this happen, but I cannot for the life of me find it. Anyone got any good ideas for a Harry Potter d20 game? Preferably analogous to D&D, but whatever will work. :D

I seem to also recall one attempt a few months ago. I believe one of the better ideas was to throw out Hit Points and just have Status effects inflicted by spells. That's all I remember, but it was such a sweet idea it's stuck with me. It was discussed in a VS thread, I believe between Vader and Voldemort, but I could be wrong.

Octopusapult
2013-03-20, 07:19 PM
Is this it? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161166)

Imbasel
2013-03-24, 05:26 PM
Yes, that is one that was created. I made it in high school and it was going well. However, over time interest died off and I became increasingly busy. I've thought a lot about going back to finish it moreso.

I've also considered making a new website for Pathfinder version, but haven't decided yet.

Octopusapult
2013-03-24, 05:35 PM
Yes, that is one that was created. I made it in high school and it was going well. However, over time interest died off and I became increasingly busy. I've thought a lot about going back to finish it moreso.

I've also considered making a new website for Pathfinder version, but haven't decided yet.

It is well done. I'm not the biggest fan of the series, but it looks interesting enough.

Imbasel
2013-03-24, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the warm words. I'm "lucky" to be having major surgery in a few months. This will give me a few weeks to work on it and give a major update. In the meantime I think I'll start making small adjustments again.

Zireael
2013-04-02, 08:43 AM
Your system looks pretty interesting, I'll take a good long look at it later.