PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] Home 14: Oddly Squishy

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Lost_Deep
2013-03-22, 07:44 PM
There's no place like home. Whether in the suburbs of Inside, a desolate mountain cabin, a dingy flat somewhere... this is where PCs live. This is a meta-location, as the houses themselves may be many miles apart from one another. Or in separate dimensions.

If you want an address in this thread, please PM me and I will post the locations in this post.

Examples:

123 Generic Drive: Home of John and Jack Doe and their daughter Jane. PM <player name 1> or <player name 2> if you want to interact here. Located Inside, near the Black Dragon's Den.

Mary's House: Home of Mary Moe. Located many miles from Inside civilization in an isolated mountain valley. Unlikely to be found by someone who doesn't know where it is. Mary Moe's player is <player name 3>.

================================================

OOC Rules:

1. Please post location tags on each post. Ex: [123 Generic Drive] or [Doe House]

2. The players who own each residence control what goes on within it. A residence is a quasi-PC and cannot be godmodded. You can attempt to break in / burn it down / knock on the door, etc, but it is up to the player controlling the home to let you know what happens next. If a player wants to make their home entirely impervious to everything, that is their right (however boring that might be). Players are permitted to make additional ooc rules if they want that apply to their own homes. By entering their property, you are agreeing to roleplay within their cosmology.

3. Play nice. Any disagreements between players, please take it to one of the OOC threads or PMs.

================================================

Locations:

75 Ocean Rd - Daisuke's new house, this house is near the beach, and has a mixture of traditional Japanese styling and modern comforts. Player: horngeek

134 Ninja Drive - a 1 story ranch style home owned by Dave Smith, professional Ninja. Player: Mindfreak586

1312 Hidden Valley Road: Home of Judy the Assassin and Mint, their daughter, Xerina, and adopted Grey Render; Rocky. Players: Lex-kat, Quinsar, Neon Knight

4224 Wing House - Home of George Kingsley. Player: Gimliggamer

Al's Lab - Home of AMEN scientist Al Rato. He does most of his experiments and research here. Living with him is the cyborg Delta 88, or just Delta for short. Her programming has been modified by Al, making her a live-in servant of sorts. Al's player is ApeofLight, and Delta's player is KerfuffleMach2.

Alhana's Dwelling - In the far reaches of Acro can be found the nice little wooden house of the banished elven princess, Alhana Starbreeze. She made it herself with some magical help from man known as Lee. On the outside and inside are intricately carved designs. It has two bedrooms a kitchen and a bathroom. Player: Viera champion

Basil's Cabin - In an especially woody and remote area, some ways from the city, a cabin sits in the woods. It doesn't seem much different from any of the other hunting cabins one sometimes runs across, except that its scale is sized for minotaurs rather than humans. Players: Wolfbane and Happyturtle

Brendan's Upstairs - The 'upstairs apartment' at Brendan's House of Hobbies. A fairly sizeable yet still cozy home for the proprietor, his wife, and their guests. Possibly infested with lionfish. Players: Recaiden and Bushranger

Clearing in the woods - A one story log cabin built in a large clearing in the woods not far from the Dancing Fox Inn. Complete with wooden fence. This is the residence of Zaydon, Opie, and Kate. Anybody can stop by, but if nobody's home, the place will be locked. Zaydon and Opie's players are KerfuffleMach2, and Kate's player is celtois. Note: Zaydon is now deceased, and Opie has taken to living in DFI. As it stands, the cabin is abandoned.

Crimson Tempest -
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/oots12321/Other/airship_1896.jpg

The ship was designed with the above image as a base.
The most prominent feature, the flame ring, has been pushed forward towards the front of the ship, while a secondary, lesser flame ring was inserted towards the back. Auxiliary and surplus power supply.
Barriers, that can be turned off as necessary, are constructed around the rings to protect them from light attack.
Primary Elemental Entrapment Ring - PEER
Secondary Elemental Entrapment Ring - SEER

Cannons are installed along the ship, each connected to small elemental rift-batteries to the plane of fire, that allow them to launch bursts of augmented flame in projectile form.

The various rooms within the ship have been magically altered to be Larger On The Inside.
This allows for more ships in a smaller space, keeping the ship's fairly lean. (Player: VampireRot)

Eldena's Cottage: The dwelling of the Viera red mage Eldena. On the outskirts of Town. Not very difficult to find. Appears to be shaped out of a tree. That's because it was. Yay magic! People are free to enter and exit as they please. But don't break anything unless Eldena is there. Player: Viera champion

Hallowmere Lake: Several hours away from the city, with no roads leading there, is a small lake surrounded by trees. On an island in the lake is a cabin, well built from fresh lumber and brick and connected to the land by a small bridge. The entrances of the house face East and West, allowing anyone who sits on the decks to watch the sunrise or sunset. There's a garage attached to it as well, and further additions seem to be in progress. A small metal sign hangs under the mailbox near the front entrance. On it, a pair of names is etched in by ornate laserwork: Sunny and Carl (players: Happyturtle and Wolfbane)

The House of the Rising Sun - Large house on a headleand facing the Emerald Sea, which, by strange happenstance, borders both Town and Acronymia. Home to Natasha, Oracle of the Dawn, and occasionally Khiansa Daggerfall, adventurer, and Natasha's sometimes lover.
Player: Kid Kris
Anyone can drop by to seek the Oracle's wisdom, or rest in the gardens, or just to say hi and share a pot of tea, but please PM, as the player may not read the thread.
Further Description, may update. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7286792&postcount=7)

Jake Stevenson's Home: In the Victorian sector of Inside, Jacob Stevenson lives above his watchmaker shop and shares the space with his alter-ego, Augustus Acre. The room is a combination living room / bedroom, with well made furniture. The bed is a day bed, meant to work as either a sofa or bed, but because of that, it's the equivalent of a single sized modern bed. It isn't really appropriate for guests, so he rarely invites people here. Most people who wished to encounter Jake would meet him at his shop in Inside instead of his home. (player: Happyturtle)

Javert's House - It's a white house. Javert lives here alone and very rarely ever leaves. (player: singingnoodle)

Julie's Place - An apartment on the sixth floor of a fairly average apartment building. Julie Fiske, a succubus of moderate reknown and very little esteem, lives here, leasing it from a dubious landlord. (player: Slii Arhem)

Junkyard workshop - In a junkyard in the ACROverse, what looks to be a shoddy shack has been built. This building was made by Runner before he joined GLoG. Inside is a high tech workshop and laboratory. The building has very high security, and any attempt to break in immediately causes the workshop to alert Runner, which will bring him over to investigate. Runner and Sentry both have security access. Runner's player is KerfuffleMach2, and Sentry's player is FaceofEvil.

Marty's: This fairly large manor lays where the original Aceford manor was. The manor was built out of the previous manor's remaining architecture and walls, due to this a few rooms inside are boarded up. The house is bright purple with gold outlines. The manor has two sections.
Downstairs: this area took heavy damage during the original Aceford manor fires. Most of the walls are original. Marty had painted the burnt walls purple. The living room is here.
Upstairs: Marty's room and study are located here. There is also a grand ballroom.

Marty Aceford lives here along with his friend Griktak (players: singingnoodle, Agate 86)

Nabrius' Domain - Located in the depths of Hell, Nabrius' home is rather comfy despite its location. A fireplace provides most of the light in the room. The low, crackling hellfire lights up the carpets floor and the comfy chair and love seat off to the side On the left wall is a small bar, well stocked with wines and champagne, along with some harder drinks. Directly opposite of the fireplace is a bed. Red silk sheets cover it, a curtain hangs ready to be drawn around it, and it's easily large enough for two people to move around freely. The only exit from the room is a single, windowless door opposite of the bar. A small sword rack hangs on the door by the wall, able to hold a single blade. Player: Gulaghar

The Nest/Rael's House - A converted hotel in the Red Zone. It currently houses Rael Kairos, a 300 year old vampire, a large number of strange lifeforms he's created, and a couple of dozen other vampires that he's made.
Break-in attempts are fine, even if Rael isn't home, as the other residents are capable of defending themselves against intruders. If you're just looking to mess with the place, he won't hold a grudge as long as you don't kill or maim any of the sentient inhabitants. Stealing most things is also okay, though any unique things he might come after you to get back. Full scale attacks are also welcome, but he will come after you.
Players: C'nor, Technoscrabble, Beans

New Rock Household - A nice place in the city's suburban area, just inside the walls. It was specially built to appear larger on the inside than it does on the outside. It has the works - White picket fence, workshed out back, spacious basement(with attached laundry room), a study, kitchen, bedrooms, guest room(with it's own bathroom), living room, parlor, dining room, entry hall, three bathrooms...Everything a typical suburban family could want, complete with a nice hardwood floor.

Darn shame Lucas and Lillith are turning the study into a room meant solely for displaying adventuring trophies, and Arthur's going to be using the workshed for his crazy experiments. The neighbors are going to complain, no doubt.
Players: blackouttwo and Artemis97

Phil's Warehouse - 3224 Seaside Rd Big, slightly rusted corrugated steel warehouse that was once abandoned, sits on a lot that's been overgrown with weeds and small trees and bushes and such...has a gravel driveway leading up to it...and...near the docks...
Oh, yeah, it has a hydraulic lift leading to an underground garage! And the inside is full of parts and half-finished inventions! Run by TechnoScrabble.

Silvery ship: It looks like this field has been marred by a silvery teardrop of epic proportions. Easily fifty feet tall and about 90 feet long, it seems to have impacted the surface at a definite angle, leaving a long furrow behind it. This teardrop is covered in bumps and smooth protrusions, but the exact make-up can vary greatly from day to day. Doors, hatches, doorbells, cameras, and other things come and go on its surface. The inside is uniformly silvery, and the maze of halls, and rooms makes it hard to keep your bearings. Physics seems to stop caring, and looping hallways, physically impossible curves, and doors that open into the wrong places are the rule here. The entire ship is constructed of an amazingly durable material… No telling what it is, but it will take really, really strong weapons to break it if it can be broken. There is no evidence of weapons in the ship… but it’s possible they just haven’t been seen yet. (player: Lost Deep)

The Tarmikos Studio - This space serves as both a living area and workshop for artificer and plane-hopper Niara Tarmikos. It is, in fact, its own separate plane of existence - and a minuscule one at that. It comprises, in its entirety, of a single room (around 180ft. long, 60ft. wide and 30ft. tall), and is split into many separate rooms with simple partition walls. To those who know of its existence and have the means to travel there, it is easy to gain access to. Niara's player is Baeleck.

154 Oceanside Drive

A abnormally large two story suburban house sits in the center of a large parcel of land, although depending on the whims of the owner, Felandria, the house may be larger or smaller than usual when you visit, she welcomes company, just ring the doorbell, if you can reach it.

Located in the Blue Zone in Inside.

Player: Felandria

Home 1 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131051)
Home 2 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149502)
Home 3 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9174317#post9174317)
Home 4 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179236)
Home 5 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187415)
Home 6 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201813)
Home 7 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211808)
Home 8 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214979)
Home 9 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222675)
Home 10 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226203)
Home 11 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233483)
Home 12 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249620)
Home 13 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258924)

The Bushranger
2013-03-22, 07:51 PM
Reposted from the old thread...

[Terry's Apartment]

Lucy listens, not looking plussed at all. Or nonplussed. Or anything but concerned, and she reaches to put a hand on Terry's as she looks into her eyes. "I know, and...your body is smokin', but your heart is what I like the most about you. You're a good and happy and fun person. I want you to have the body you're comfortable with the most, and that's what will make me happy." She pauses, then giggles. "Besides, you've got the thing here to change back if you ever wanted to have fun for a night, right?" she adds, winking.

Lost_Deep
2013-03-22, 07:56 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin reaches down to the tiny fey, presenting his hand for her to step onto, "Are you alright?"

Of course, he's attempting to feel through their bond whether she is. Hadlin, for the moment, is just surprised it went so well without a hitch. Surprise she'll be able to feel coming from him.

She sighs. "Fine, for what I've just gone through. I'm not sure to be angry, or... accursed Corrupter! Can nothing be simple with it?"

She looks down at herself. "What am I even supposed to be?"

ThePhantom
2013-03-22, 09:39 PM
Fortress Mountain

"Oh, c'mon Gord-o. Like you would've spent years dancing around with the AMENites if help like this could be found." The lift creaks and clanks enough to give any safety inspector a heart attack, but by some miracle lifts them up into the heights of the mountain, without incident. "Nah. Made 'em myself with the finest genes that can be stolen 'r engineered. And they're still useless bastards."

"Really, all of them useless? I believe that you have at least one person that is useful."

Gordon puts his hands behind his back as the lift rises.

"What was the name you gave him, Day was it?"

(How Gordon knows the name, he still has access to his spy network.)

ThirdEmperor
2013-03-23, 02:19 AM
Fortress Mountain

"You don't have to live with 'em. Trust me, useless." The elevator shudders to a halt outside a well-appointed office, by and far the nicest room in this collection of dingy tunnels. Proper lights have been installed in the ceiling, there's a layer of cheap carpet on the floor, even the gentle hum of an AC unit breathing cool air through the vents.

"Why, what's your interest in the kid?" Riv wastes no time in collapsing into his favored armchair, reaching under the desk for a moment and returning with a thermos and two metal cups. "Drink?"

ThePhantom
2013-03-23, 09:46 AM
Fortress Mountain

"Thanks, but no. I have my own."

Gordon takes a seat and pulls out a glass of red lemonade from his tenchcoat.

"As for the kid, I heard that you used some very special genes in making him. That and the fact that he's basically Prometheus' brother."

Halae
2013-03-23, 02:03 PM
She sighs. "Fine, for what I've just gone through. I'm not sure to be angry, or... accursed Corrupter! Can nothing be simple with it?"

She looks down at herself. "What am I even supposed to be?"[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin quirks an eyebrow, "You looked like a beetle a moment ago, so, a beetle spirit? Hopefully having an anchor should let you... become something else." He moves some white hair out of his eyes, "You alright?"
[Terry's Apartment]

Lucy listens, not looking plussed at all. Or nonplussed. Or anything but concerned, and she reaches to put a hand on Terry's as she looks into her eyes. "I know, and...your body is smokin', but your heart is what I like the most about you. You're a good and happy and fun person. I want you to have the body you're comfortable with the most, and that's what will make me happy." She pauses, then giggles. "Besides, you've got the thing here to change back if you ever wanted to have fun for a night, right?" she adds, winking.[Terry's Apartment]

Terry nods, "Yeah, of course. I think I'll stay as a girl for now, just not so curvy; pink hair and rainbow lips doesn't lend well to a guy, and I'm a bit wary of drinking one of those gender change potions."

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 02:11 PM
Hadlin's Room

"No. I have been torn from my forest, made into a beetle spirit, narrowly avoided oblivion, and my body appears to be based on a human's." She sighs and flops backwards. "Is this some kind of message to me? Or to you? Or is it a final insult of some sort?"

The 'beetle spirit' is upset, confused, and somewhat angry... but the anger is subsiding as there isn't anything here to be angry at.

Halae
2013-03-23, 02:22 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

"... Does your forest still exist somewhere?" Hadlin asks with a frown, "And if my theory about how your anchoring system works, I think I may be able to speed up your return to power."

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 02:27 PM
Hadlin's Room

"The location yet exists, but I feel I would not know it if I went there again. My forest has been removed, replaced by something else." She looks at her hand, apparently not to thrilled with it. "As have I. That's his nature, I suppose..."

Halae
2013-03-23, 02:49 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin will attempt to pick up the tiny fey to place her on his shoulder, "Well, at this point, you have me as an anchor. So if you were a forest fey before, what does that make you now?"

She feel through their bond he's very tired. Getting only half a night's sleep will do that.

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 02:57 PM
Hadlin's Room

"That makes me a familiar, it doesn't change what kind of fey I am. I was placed in a forest by the outside fae, and so I was a forest spirit... but I have been altered to be a beetle now. I did not think that such a thing was possible! Accursed Corrupter. Perhaps it is a joke... beetles and their ilk are some of the things that are best at slaying trees. Or perhaps it's a joke on how they feed on the carcasses of dead trees."

She is set on his shoulder, and sits there.

"But I am grateful to you. Though an odd fate this is, I believe it better than oblivion."

Halae
2013-03-23, 02:59 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

The albino nods, sitting down on the bed, "Let me know if there's anything I can do to make you more comfortable. There are quite a few things that we gained when we bonded."

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 03:04 PM
Hadlin's Room

"I would appreciate a full explanation of what has been done... but such a thing can wait for daylight. In the meantime, could you make for me a... a place to rest this human-based body? It's been a long time since I interacted with mortals, I've forgotten many of your words."

Having calmed down, the fey looks around a bit more. Not much to see, of course.

Halae
2013-03-23, 03:08 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

The summoner nods, "I believe the word you're looking for is a bed," He'll then stand and proceed to look around the room for a moment, before reaching into the closet. There's a small pillow he pulls out, and a hand towel. He'll put them on the writing desk and then place the fey on the pillow, before handing her the cloth to use as a blanket, "That should do it for now."

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 03:13 PM
Hadlin's Room

The fey will take the pillow and towel. "Thank you... master."

The word "Master" she isn't really comfortable with. It has a lot of connotations... connotations she's on the underside of. Referring to Hadlin as "Master" really drives home for her everything that's changed. She does her best to get comfortable, and try to rest.

ThirdEmperor
2013-03-23, 03:41 PM
Fortress Mountain

Riv shrugs, the room filling with a horribly chemical smell as unstoppers the bottle to pour a drink for himself. "If that's what you're after, you are **** outta luck. Tissue samples degrade the moment they're removed."

Halae
2013-03-23, 04:40 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin starts stripping down, "I'm not your master," he says, "We're bondmates. Nobody has the upper side here, and you still have free will," She'll be able to feel the truth of his words through their new bond.

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 04:46 PM
Hadlin's Room

Huh... given her slight confusion, that's probably not how familiars work where she comes from. "I'll ask questions when the sun rises."

Halae
2013-03-23, 04:53 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin crawls into bed and goes to sleep after a long moment, letting the coffee leave his brain alone so he can go back to sleep.

Sunrise is just a few hours later, though.

ThePhantom
2013-03-23, 04:55 PM
Fortress Mountain

Riv shrugs, the room filling with a horribly chemical smell as unstoppers the bottle to pour a drink for himself. "If that's what you're after, you are **** outta luck. Tissue samples degrade the moment they're removed."

Gordon slightly crings at the smell, but relaxes in a moment.

"No, I'm not after that, through that would have been a bonus. I'm here for my machine, and a little work against Magtok. So, what exactly would you like for me to help you with?"

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 04:57 PM
Hadlin's Room

When hadlin wakes up, his new familiar will be sitting in the morning sunlight.

She's sad for some reason. Not a strong, overwhelming sadness, but more of a longing.

Halae
2013-03-23, 05:02 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

The fey will be able to feel him wake up before he really gets up, "Miss what sunlight used to feel like?"

He's still laying in bed, and groggy, but his voice and emotions are full of concern.

FireFox
2013-03-23, 05:13 PM
Lou nods taking a long sip from his tea before setting it back down and laying down himself. "Thank you."

Rayum and Ella both look over at Toby as he comes out of the tent. Ella sets down the pair of pants she was sewing, looking worried. Rayum steps over. "Can you help him?"

Of course. I need to go back to my lab to create the spell to cure him, but he'll be fine until I return. Just make sure he gets plenty of rest and fluids. Toby smiles at them both.

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 05:15 PM
Hadlin's Room

"Yes. It feels warm, but... it used to feel powerful. It felt like more than just heat, it was... energy."

She looks over at him. "How did you know?"

Halae
2013-03-23, 05:17 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin sits up slowly, and the fey will get a good look at the large X shaped scar across his chest, "Plants live on sunlight and water. it'd be like taking in a hearty meal, to greet the morning sun. I can't imagine what it'd be like to stop eating."

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 05:25 PM
Hadlin's Room

"Yeah..." She sighs. "Could you please tell me what I'm in now? This... bond. What does it do? I've never looked into the mortal arts."

Halae
2013-03-23, 06:03 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

He stretches, "Part of it is that you can serve as a magical battery for me, though in significant circumstances you can make use of that power yourself. With a little work, we can share thoughts, and given that we share each other's souls, we'll always know what the other is feeling. I gain a small amount of power for having you, and you, in turn, can tap my power as a summoner."

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-23, 06:03 PM
Jace's Place

"The whole point was giving you the means to do so. And it seems you already do. But you don't necessarily have to destroy things. Like I said, there is more than one entity in you. If you can learn to feel them as well I'm sure you can do things besides spontaneous destruction. And admittedly, all my important stuff is locked away, so don't feel too bad if you smash something. Although please avoid the kitchen stuff if you can, since I do actually use those."

To Dante, it sounds like permission to practice right here and now. Even if he doesn't think it's a good idea. Sighing, Dante closes his eyes and tries to feel the presence inside him, not exactly sure how to do it. Unless Jace stops him or gives him further instruction, he tries to focus on whatever was causing the pain instead of suppressing it.

The burning aura starts to surge forward. The symbol on the board starts to glow a bright red. Heat visibly radiates from Dante.

Besides the pain Dante feels something else. Something powerful. Something primal.

Rage.

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 06:07 PM
Hadlin's Room

Hadlin will be able to tell she doesn't really understand what he's talking about, but she waits patiently for further explanation.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-23, 06:10 PM
Jace's Place

Jace doesn't try to stop him, but he does stand up and mutter a few words. It doesn't visibly do much. What it does is to create an invisible force bubble around them, just in case Dante risks blowing the walls up.

Halae
2013-03-23, 06:17 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin understands that confusion at least, and after a moment of focusing, the little fey should feel raw magical energy rushing into her from his side of the bond, as he shares his magic with her.

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 06:26 PM
Hadlin's Room

She is slightly surprised as she gains energy. "Ah... and by extension I can send you energy if you need it. No... you simply have more energy from me?"

Halae
2013-03-23, 06:31 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

"We can both send it to each other," he says, "Most summoners use their familiar as a form of battery, so they have extra power if they need it. Even though it's part of my power that you hold now, we can't directly share our skills; you, for example, won't be capable of drawing on my knowledge of the occult, just as I don't know anything you do without instruction. You should be able to use my power for your own abilities though, if you wish."

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 06:35 PM
Hadlin's Room

She nods, the demonstration having helped her understand the situation. "What are my abilities?"

Halae
2013-03-23, 06:38 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin frowns, his brow scrunching his eyepatch slightly, "I wouldn't know. We only met last night, when I was half asleep."

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 06:50 PM
Hadlin's Room

"And even then, 'met' might be a bit of a strong word." She half-mutters. "What is your name, sir? I don't recall you saying it."

The Bushranger
2013-03-23, 06:54 PM
[Terry's Apartment]

Terry nods, "Yeah, of course. I think I'll stay as a girl for now, just not so curvy; pink hair and rainbow lips doesn't lend well to a guy, and I'm a bit wary of drinking one of those gender change potions."

"Oh, I don't know. Some of the potential side effects sounded a little fun," Lucy teases with a giggle and blush. "But, yeah. That sounds right. Um...do you need any help or anything?" she asks.

Halae
2013-03-23, 06:58 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

"Hadlin, though I don't have a known surname," He extends a hand out to her to walk onto, "What's yours?"

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 07:16 PM
Hadlin's Room

She's quiet for a moment, as she steps onto Hadlin's hand. "I had two names... one of my forest, one of my tree. I don't feel I can carry them anymore."

She looks over her body again. She really doesn't get why she looks like a human. It's very odd...

Halae
2013-03-23, 07:24 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin nods, slowly bringing his hand closer, "Then we should give you a name."

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 07:43 PM
Hadlin's Room

"Have you any recommendations? I've never had to name something before, not even myself." She shrugs.

McBish
2013-03-23, 07:46 PM
Of course. I need to go back to my lab to create the spell to cure him, but he'll be fine until I return. Just make sure he gets plenty of rest and fluids. Toby smiles at them both.

Ella nods when Toby tells them what to do. "I'll make sure he gets both. Thank you so much for coming out. It means a lot." She smiles at him. Rayum seems relived to hear that Lou is going to be OK. He had worried after everyone else got better and Lou just got worse. He also falls quiet when Ella speaks up. He rarely talks in groups.

Halae
2013-03-23, 07:52 PM
[Terry's Apartment]

"Oh, I don't know. Some of the potential side effects sounded a little fun," Lucy teases with a giggle and blush. "But, yeah. That sounds right. Um...do you need any help or anything?" she asks.[Terry's Apartment]

She shakes her head, "The shaping process isn't exactly a major thing, so I don't really need the help," Terry says, "Any requests?"
Hadlin's Room

"Have you any recommendations? I've never had to name something before, not even myself." She shrugs.[Hadlin's Room]

He shakes his head, "I've never named anything either." He seems somewhat at a loss for how to proceed.

Lost_Deep
2013-03-23, 07:56 PM
Hadlin's Room

"Oh..."

There presumably is a solid moment of extreme awkward, then.

The Bushranger
2013-03-23, 08:46 PM
[Terry's Apartment]

She shakes her head, "The shaping process isn't exactly a major thing, so I don't really need the help," Terry says, "Any requests?"

Lucy thinks for a moment, and then shakes her head.
"Other than be something you're comfortable with. Also, I like big butts and I cannot lie."
She stands, winks at Terry, and turns to head to the kitchen for a snack, leaving the mage to fleshsculpt in private unless stopped.

ThirdEmperor
2013-03-24, 01:28 AM
Fortress Mountain

It's really not nice stuff in any way shape or form. Even after who knows how long poisoning himself with it, Riv still pinches his nose against the smell before drinking the chemical brew. "Geh." And the face he makes is hardly pleasant. "Like a said. We're wiping the floor with Mags. And we need a big scaly death machine."

ThePhantom
2013-03-24, 04:38 PM
Fortress Mountain

It's really not nice stuff in any way shape or form. Even after who knows how long poisoning himself with it, Riv still pinches his nose against the smell before drinking the chemical brew. "Geh." And the face he makes is hardly pleasant. "Like a said. We're wiping the floor with Mags. And we need a big scaly death machine."

"Well, you're going to have to provide some sort of disguise. I'm afraid that I have a unique scale pattern, and I would prefer not to have Magtok break out the anti-dragon weapons before he's too late."

Gordon takes a slip of his red lemonade.

FireFox
2013-03-24, 07:29 PM
Ella nods when Toby tells them what to do. "I'll make sure he gets both. Thank you so much for coming out. It means a lot." She smiles at him. Rayum seems relived to hear that Lou is going to be OK. He had worried after everyone else got better and Lou just got worse. He also falls quiet when Ella speaks up. He rarely talks in groups.

It's what I do. Toby tips his hat to her, then turns and walks into a tree. He just goes right through the tree with Druidic shenanigans. He's off to GLoG to analyze the blood and come up with a cure for the virus. Hopefully it's a simple bug.

ThirdEmperor
2013-03-24, 10:59 PM
Fortress Mountain

"Wait wait. Human you or dragon you?" An eyebrow is raised. "cause, human you, sure, but I'm pretty sure the best that can be done for dragon you is a new coat of paint."

ThePhantom
2013-03-24, 11:06 PM
Fortress Mountain

"Dragon, after all, human is not a problem for me anymore."

Gordon concentrates and his face shifts, a bit disturbingly, into Riv's.

"And surely you have some sort of hologram projector or something, a coat of paint I don't think would work."

ThirdEmperor
2013-03-25, 04:59 AM
Fortress Mountain

Of all the faces in all the world, Gordon coulda done so much better.

"Take that off." Riv doesn't take too kindly to the imitation, sincerest form of flattery be damned. "I do not look like that." Yes, yes you do Riv. You look precisely that ugly.

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-25, 10:14 AM
Jace's Place

The pain. The fear. The rage. Somehow it's all the same thing, boiling over in Dante's mind. Trying to suppress or control it seems to be a contradiction in the nature of the being, almost a paradox. Dante's eyes glow with fire. Steam rises from his body. His board is suddenly engulfed in flames as the enchanted item it is. "I WILL NOT REMAIN DORMANT! I WILL NOT BE DENIED!" Fireballs start blasting from Dante's eyes and fingertips in random directions, and his voice is no longer quite his own. For at least the moment, one of the beings within has surfaced.

Jace might notice that although the being has taken some form of control, it will still run out of energy in a very short time and go back to its previous state.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-25, 10:51 AM
Jace's Place

For now, Jace's force field keeps Dante's flames from busting the walls, although a few small fractures appear where multiple blasts hit in the same place. Zebes deflects a few with his tail to keep the couch from lighting on fire. Jace simply stands there, moving to dodge two blasts but not changing his nonchalant pose.
"Sorry big guy, but I'm afraid you will. You're not strong enough to take the kid, and if you were I could still blast you back to Hell, so do us all a favor and simmer down before you singe my carpet."
Jace adds to the insult a bit by motioning his hand, causing the contents of a glass of water on a table to jump towards Dante's head.

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-25, 11:13 AM
Jace's Place

Dante, or rather his body, catches the glass in mid-air, the water inside evaporating into steam on contact. He, or it, crushed the glass with his bare hand and lets the glass melt. Although Dante's hand is cut by the shards of glass, the molten glass seems to otherwise not damage him. "YOU ARE A FOOL TO PRESUME MY NATURE, WIZARD! IF THAT IS IN FACT WHAT YOU ARE! IT IS THE BOY THAT LACKS THE STRENGTH WE REQUIRE!"

Deathkeeper
2013-03-25, 11:51 AM
Jace's Place

(It was just the contents, not the whole thing, but whatever.)

Jace shakes his head. "It seems you're an equal fool to not tell the difference between a sorcerer and a wizard. And if that's the case, go find someone else. Clearly this relationship isn't working out for either of you."
For the record, Jace is dead serious, he's just really good at bluffing.

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-25, 12:11 PM
Jace's Place

"SORCERER. WIZARD. MAGE. SCIENTIST. I CARE NOT WHAT YOU CALL YOURSELF IN THIS WORLD! NOR DO I CARE FOR YOUR PETTY BOASTS OR INSULTS! CLEARLY YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BOY'S NATURE OR HIS POWER! DO NOT PRESUME THE RULES OF WHATEVER MAGICK YOU SUBSCRIBE TO APPLY HERE!"

Deathkeeper
2013-03-25, 12:27 PM
Jace's Place

"For someone who cares not for boasts, you sure do yell a lot. Of course I don't understand the kid; I met him twenty minutes ago. I presume nothing, demon. Either you willingly placed yourself in him, which, by your own admission, is not fitting your needs and you should probably leave, or, you can't leave his body and were put there against your will, in which case I strongly recommend you calm yourself, as demons who make a big fuss in the streets aren't long for this world. There are a lot of people more powerful than I, and they don't like to talk like I do. If you go outside and do what you're doing now you and the kid will both get ripped to pieces, and then where will you be? If he doesn't have the strength you need now, what can you do with a corpse?"

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-25, 12:36 PM
Jace's Place

"I AM FIRE AND RAGE INCARNATE I DO NOT SPEAK SOFTLY!" Admittedly much of what the being says is probably difficult to take seriously because of its tendency to shout everything. That probably doesn't help its anger issues any. "YOU ARE WRONG ON BOTH ACCOUNTS! THE BOY AND US HAVE A CONTRACT! OUR PRESENCE IN HIS SOUL IS MUTUAL AND SYMBIOTIC! YOU COULD NO MORE SEPARATE US THEN YOU COULD TEAR YOUR OWN SOUL INTO SHREDS!" The fires are starting to die down. Dante's body visibly sweats as it struggles to maintain the presence.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-25, 01:03 PM
Jace's Place

"Oh, then we're fine, because I already did that. (he offhandedly points to his familiar.) Why would you even make a contract with him if he wasn't- You know what? Never mind. Just tell me: was his memory loss from you folks or his travel here? "

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-25, 01:13 PM
Jace's Place

"IT HAPPENS ON EACH JOURNEY TO ANOTHER WORLD! THE BOY'S MIND IS TOO FRAGILE TO SURVIVE UNDAMAGED! HIS MEMORY AND HIS STRENGTH IS DRAINED EACH TIME, FORCING US TO REMAIN DORMANT UNTIL HIS MAGICK BECOMES POWERFUL ENOUGH TO SUSTAIN OUR POWER! THE LAST TIME THE BOY TOOK TOO LONG TO REGAIN HIS STRENGTH AND HE ENDED UP BEING INJURED BECAUSE OF OUR FORCED ABSENCE!"

Deathkeeper
2013-03-25, 01:18 PM
Jace's Place

Jace blinks. "Um, how many times has this cycle happened, exactly? And how exactly is he supposed to be regaining his magick, since clearly I know nothing about how it works?"
Jace, stop snarking, it isn't helping.

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-25, 01:22 PM
Jace's Place

"COUNTLESS! ONE OF THE BLESSINGS WE GRANT THE BOY IS ETERNAL YOUTH! ONLY THROUGH PRACTICE AND USE OF HIS MAGICK CAN HE STRENGTHEN HIS RESERVES AGAIN!" Dante's body slumps over, barely able to take any more. "THE BOY HAS ALREADY EXHAUSTED HIMSELF! I CAN MAINTAIN MY PRESENCE NO LONGER!" Dante gets thrown on his back, barely conscious. The presence is gone.

Jace's perceptions of Dante would be that of someone who has run out of spell slots or MP, to use an alternate world equivalent. He'll likely get it back after a rest though.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-25, 01:27 PM
Jace's Place

Jace will try to pick Dante up off the floor and lay him down on the couch. Zebes sits on top of it, monitoring him, while Jace dispels the protective field and gets on his hands and knees to start magic-scrubbing the burn marks off the floor.

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-25, 01:34 PM
Jace's Place

"Ugh... what happened?" The headaches are back, along with exhaustion and nausea. Dante looks around, disoriented.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-25, 01:46 PM
Jace's Place

Don't get up, you seem pretty messed up
"Well, remember when I said you should try channeling the non-homicidal entities? Yeah, you didn't. And now I have to get these scorch marks out of my floor. he actually doesn't sound very annoyed, more matter-of-fact.
But at the very least I got plenty of information out of your resident rage-demon. Oh, your throat might be a bit sore. He liked to yell. Are you hungry again? I get that sometimes with heavy magic."

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-25, 01:53 PM
Jace's Place

"Hungry?" Dante checks. He feels more nauseous than anything. "Not really..."

Deathkeeper
2013-03-25, 02:00 PM
Jace's Place

"Oh. Alright. In that case, just sit tight; you'll feel better with some rest. Tell me if you need anything."
he continues with his cleaning, and is already half done.

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-25, 02:08 PM
Jace's Place

Dante patiently waits for Jace to finish cleaning. He doesn't feel like moving much right now anyway in his current condition. Sure, he's curious as to the results of the 'experiment,' but he's also kind of scared of them as well.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-25, 02:13 PM
Jace's Place

It'll take Jacen about ten minutes to finish his repairs, after which he goes to the fridge, grabs a soda, and plops himself down in his armchair.
"So, I'm guessing you want to know what the demon told me?"

ThePhantom
2013-03-25, 02:19 PM
Fortress Mountain

Of all the faces in all the world, Gordon coulda done so much better.

"Take that off." Riv doesn't take too kindly to the imitation, sincerest form of flattery be damned. "I do not look like that." Yes, yes you do Riv. You look precisely that ugly.

Gordon shifts his face back to his own and tilts his glass towards Riv.

"You get my point about disguises through?"

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-25, 02:24 PM
Jace's Place

"I don't know. Do I?" Obviously he does, but the entire situation has Dante more than a little apprehensive.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-25, 02:34 PM
Jace's Place

Jace's expression is a bit pained. "Well, most important is that you're going to have to do this every so often, because if you don't get yourself used to exercising your power it could hurt you. The rest I won't tell you unless you want me to. It's not exactly upbeat."

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-25, 02:40 PM
Jace's Place

Dante shakes his head. "I'd rather hear it now than speculate about it forever. Tell me."

Deathkeeper
2013-03-25, 02:51 PM
Jace's Place

Brace for impact, kid.
"From what I gathered, at some point your past self made a contract with a number of entities, offering a bond with your soul in exchange for power and life. But while you don't age, it wipes your memory every time your power gets screwy and you world-hop. Which is also why you have to get yourself prepared again, because with the link you've made with them it becomes dangerous to shut them out for long periods of time. Or the demon lied, which is entirely possible, but his ego almost seemed too large to keep from bragging about how I was wrong without taking the time to lie."

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:26 AM
Hildur's Cave

The sun is starting to set once Hildur and Thyrza arrive here. The mouth of the cave is in a cliff side, which is at the base of an unremarkable mountain, surrounded by lightly dense forest. The cave itself is more than wide enough to enter.

Hildur has her jacket back on by now, and is walking to the cave's entrance with her friend in tow.

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:31 AM
Hildur's Cave

The sun is starting to set once Hildur and Thyrza arrive here. The mouth of the cave is in a cliff side, which is at the base of an unremarkable mountain, surrounded by lightly dense forest. The cave itself is more than wide enough to enter.

Hildur has her jacket back on by now, and is walking to the cave's entrance with her friend in tow.

Thryza follows after her, smiling softly. This is some pretty scenery, at least...

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:33 AM
Hildur's Cave

"I thought so when I found it," Hildur says. She leads Thyrza into the cave. The front of it has been made into a makeshift living room, with some small lights adorning the area, a couple of chairs, a table, and a somehow-powered fridge against the right wall. The cave also branches off in three directions.

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:36 AM
Hildur's Cave

"I thought so when I found it," Hildur says. She leads Thyrza into the cave. The front of it has been made into a makeshift living room, with some small lights adorning the area, a couple of chairs, a table, and a somehow-powered fridge against the right wall. The cave also branches off in three directions.

Oh, awesome! Where do these three paths go, Hildur?" Thryza giggles excitedly, looking around.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:38 AM
Hildur's Cave

"The one on the left goes to a dead end, so it's where I keep my hoard," Hildur begins. "Middle one's the spring, and I haven't really been down the right one much, but it goes pretty far."

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:44 AM
Hildur's Cave

"The one on the left goes to a dead end, so it's where I keep my hoard," Hildur begins. "Middle one's the spring, and I haven't really been down the right one much, but it goes pretty far."

Ooh, okay! Where do you sleep? She looks around, interested.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:48 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Same place as the spring. That way I don't have to walk much to take a morning bath," Hildur says.

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:50 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Same place as the spring. That way I don't have to walk much to take a morning bath," Hildur says.

Oh, good idea... er, where should I sleep? She blushes a little, very slightly nervous.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:51 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Oh, uh, wherever you want, but don't go down the right tunnel until we've made sure it's safe, okay?" Hildur asks.

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:54 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Oh, uh, wherever you want, but don't go down the right tunnel until we've made sure it's safe, okay?" Hildur asks.

Might sleep near the hoard, if that's okay. And yeah, I'll stay out of the right tunnel.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:56 AM
Hildur's Cave

"That's fine, just don't take anything," Hildur says with a sly grin.

Beans
2013-03-26, 01:10 AM
Hildur's Cave

"That's fine, just don't take anything," Hildur says with a sly grin.

Aw, darn, there goes my plan to pack my cheeks full of goblets and trophies and stuff... I thought dragons would, like, sleep on their hoards and stuff, so if you don't maybe I will. Gold is comfy, right? She grins back, unzipping an inside pocket and pulling out some things too big to fit in it normally---namely, a bedroll.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 01:14 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Well, mine's not very big just yet. But I sometimes take naps on it, so I just might sneak in one night." Hildur's got a really dumb grin on her face when she says that. She also looks impressed at Thyrza pulling a bedroll from nowhere.

Beans
2013-03-26, 07:58 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Well, mine's not very big just yet. But I sometimes take naps on it, so I just might sneak in one night." Hildur's got a really dumb grin on her face when she says that. She also looks impressed at Thyrza pulling a bedroll from nowhere.
Oooh... She giggles, heading off toward the hoard cave to lay out her bedroll with a grin.

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-26, 08:09 AM
Jace's Place

Brace for impact, kid.
"From what I gathered, at some point your past self made a contract with a number of entities, offering a bond with your soul in exchange for power and life. But while you don't age, it wipes your memory every time your power gets screwy and you world-hop. Which is also why you have to get yourself prepared again, because with the link you've made with them it becomes dangerous to shut them out for long periods of time. Or the demon lied, which is entirely possible, but his ego almost seemed too large to keep from bragging about how I was wrong without taking the time to lie."

"Oh... Is that all?" Dante says half-heartedly. "These... things inside me. Are they going to, I dunno, make me do things? Things I might not want to do?"

Deathkeeper
2013-03-26, 08:17 AM
Jace's Place

Jace shakes his head. "I don't think so. Rage didn't control you until you focused on him. I think that they can't get full control over you unless you fully channel them, which is entirely your choice. But that's just my guess."

ThirdEmperor
2013-03-26, 08:57 AM
Fortress Mountain

"Yeah yeah, I'll find ya something to cover your scaly behind." Maybe throw a blanket over him, shout 'OH NO IT'S THE GHOST OF GORDONS PAST!' "You still got any of those machine gun cat thingies lying around?"

Devixer
2013-03-26, 10:45 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur keeps grinning, and follows Thyrza to the hoard. The actual pile itself isn't terribly big, but still more than enough for someone to sleep on.

Beans
2013-03-26, 10:49 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur keeps grinning, and follows Thyrza to the hoard. The actual pile itself isn't terribly big, but still more than enough for someone to sleep on.

Ooh! Thryza flops onto the pile after laying her roll out, then frowns.
Clank.
Okay, yeah, not too comfy.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 10:52 AM
Hildur's Cave

"It's comfy for me," Hildur notes. "But I guess I'm a bit different."

Beans
2013-03-26, 10:55 AM
Hildur's Cave

"It's comfy for me," Hildur notes. "But I guess I'm a bit different."

Yeah, you've got dragon... napping powers or something, I dunno. She shrugs. The ability to sleep on piles of cold hard metal and stuff.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 10:59 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur giggles again. "Yeah, I'd say that's the best part of becoming a dragon."

Beans
2013-03-26, 11:02 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur giggles again. "Yeah, I'd say that's the best part of becoming a dragon."

Thryza giggles back. Pile of cans? Nap! Pile of bones? Nap! Pile of rocks? Nap! Cheap motel mattress? Nap!
Do you have dragon snore-ignoring powers too?

Devixer
2013-03-26, 11:04 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Are you saying you snore? Because I can only hope so if that's the case," Hildur teases.

Beans
2013-03-26, 11:08 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Are you saying you snore? Because I can only hope so if that's the case," Hildur teases.

I've been told I snore, but I've never tried to sleep next to myself so I have no idea. She winks, grinning.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 11:11 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Well I guess I'd have to sleep next to you if I really wanted to find out, right?" Hildur asks, still in a teasing tone.

Beans
2013-03-26, 11:24 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Well I guess I'd have to sleep next to you if I really wanted to find out, right?" Hildur asks, still in a teasing tone.
The dark-haired woman giggles, blushing a little. I wouldn't recommend it, I might roll over in my sleep and you'd get a cold metal arm flopping over you.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 11:26 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Yeah, and the pile isn't that big, so we'd probably have to get a little close," Hildur says.

Beans
2013-03-26, 11:30 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Yeah, and the pile isn't that big, so we'd probably have to get a little close," Hildur says.

Hildur, I'm starting to suspect you're implying something. Thryza, rather hypocritically, gives a very unsubtle wink.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 11:32 AM
Hildur's Cave

"I don't think you get to make such wild accusations as that," Hildur says, blushing a little.

Beans
2013-03-26, 11:34 AM
Hildur's Cave

"I don't think you get to make such wild accusations as that," Hildur says, blushing a little.
... Okay, not really. Thryza smiles ruefully, rubbing her neck. Since I'm the one who started this whole flirty topic in the first place and all.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 11:35 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur's still blushing as she continues. "Yeah, that's all on you. Never mind that I kept it going."

Beans
2013-03-26, 11:38 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur's still blushing as she continues. "Yeah, that's all on you. Never mind that I kept it going."

Thryza fiddles with a pearl-studded brooch, glancing from it to the pretty snowboarder. ... Okay, yeah, you can have some of the blame too.
Um, I'm... I'm just gonna come out now and say I have a crush on you, as if it weren't kind of obvious.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 11:42 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Y-yeah, I thought you might. Not for a while, though," Hildur says. Her face is pretty well flushed at this point.

Beans
2013-03-26, 11:44 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Y-yeah, I thought you might. Not for a while, though," Hildur says. Her face is pretty well flushed at this point.

Thryza reveals her true skill: stop sign impressions. She's brightly flushed and squirming a bit. Is this going to be super awkward forever? I feel like I should have, um... not said it.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 11:56 AM
Hildur's Cave

"No, I feel like it would've been worse if you hadn't said it," Hildur says, not looking much better than Thyrza. "It's just, I've never... you know..."

Beans
2013-03-26, 11:59 AM
Hildur's Cave

"No, I feel like it would've been worse if you hadn't said it," Hildur says, not looking much better than Thyrza. "It's just, I've never... you know..."

Never, like... with another girl? She nods. I'm no stranger to that, I understand, um...

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:01 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Yeah. Never done anything..." Hildur says. Then her blush deepens somehow. "I suppose I'd be willing to try."

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:04 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Yeah. Never done anything..." Hildur says. Then her blush deepens somehow. "I suppose I'd be willing to try."

Oh, um... that's nice. She smiles softly. I guess for starters we could try just, like... being kinda all nestled close together? Snugs on the goldpile?

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-26, 12:06 PM
Jace's Place

Dante takes a deep breath. "Well, I guess it could probably be worse then, couldn't it? All I need to do is learn control."

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:07 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles and nods, secretly relieved that Thyrza didn't want to jump straight to curtaining. "Okay." She walks over to the pile of gold, clearly still very nervous.

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:09 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles and nods, secretly relieved that Thyrza didn't want to jump straight to curtaining. "Okay." She walks over to the pile of gold, clearly still very nervous.

Thryza sits down, patting next to her. C'mere, you. She reaches an arm out, ready to put it around her new friend.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:12 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur sits on the goldpile next to Thyrza, and tries to put her arm around her friend's shoulders after a second or two.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-26, 12:16 PM
Jace's Place

Dante takes a deep breath. "Well, I guess it could probably be worse then, couldn't it? All I need to do is learn control."

Jace smiles. "That's the spirit. "
Zebes chirps something to him.
"What? Oh." (he facepalms)
"Anyway, you should probably just rest for now after that stunt you just pulled. I can show you the loft if you want. It's the closest to a guest room we have, unfortunately."

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:17 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur sits on the goldpile next to Thyrza, and tries to put her arm around her friend's shoulders after a second or two.

The pale gal scoots a little closer, her arm just below the blonde's shoulders. After a pause, she leans her head on the taller girl's shoulder, smiling. This is nice...

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:27 PM
Hildur's Cave

After a moment, Hildur takes off the glove on her right hand, though not the metal glove. "Yeah, it's not bad."

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:29 PM
Hildur's Cave

After a moment, Hildur takes off the glove on her right hand, though not the metal glove. "Yeah, it's not bad."

Thryza shrugs her jacket off and unzips her hoodie, snuggling a little closer. Mmm, you're nice and warm..." She smiles up at her friend.

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-26, 12:29 PM
Jace's Place

Dante nods and lets Jace lead the way.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:32 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur lets out a soft chuckle at that. "And you're very comfy," she says. "I could get used to this."

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:36 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur lets out a soft chuckle at that. "And you're very comfy," she says. "I could get used to this."
Mmm, that's good... I like this, it's really nice. The slim gal nuzzles closer.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:39 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur responds to that by trying to pull Thyrza closer. "Yeah, I can't think of a way to improve this right now."

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:40 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur responds to that by trying to pull Thyrza closer. "Yeah, I can't think of a way to improve this right now."
Thryza snuggles closer, then tilts her head to plant a little peck on the blonde's cheek.
How'bout that?

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:48 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur blushes again at the peck, and turns her head so she can return it. "Yeah, that works."

Beans
2013-03-26, 12:49 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur blushes again at the peck, and turns her head so she can return it. "Yeah, that works."

Thryza nuzzles her cheek, giggling and grinning. Awesome! Want another?

Devixer
2013-03-26, 12:52 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur grins. "Yeah, I think I do," she says.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-26, 01:18 PM
Jace's Place

Dante nods and lets Jace lead the way.

Jace's Place

Jace leads Dante up a metal spiral staircase on the side of the room. Upstairs is a small hallway, with a closet on one side and a bathroom on the other. The hall opens up to what is clearly Jace's bedroom. It's relatively generic, with a tasteful blue color scheme, and another door on one side. Next to the bed is a small basket filled with gold and copper coins.
On the same wall the hall comes from is a small ladder leading to the aforementioned loft, which Jace gestures to.
"Yeah, there was a guest room, but it didn't have a bed, so I repurposed it. Sorry 'bout that."
Assuming Dante goes up the ladder, the loft's ceiling is high enough that he'll be able to sit up easily, although not necessarily stand. There's a pretty decent-sized bed set up, with a squat nightstand on which one of Jace's homemade lamps sits (it's basically a crystal glued to a candlestick). There are curtains to separate the two rooms, and a feather hanging from the ceiling.
"I can soundproof it if you want, although neither of us snore. The curtains are lightproof. Oh and the feather keeps bugs out, so don't touch that. Sorry if it's a bit meager."

Beans
2013-03-26, 02:19 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur grins. "Yeah, I think I do," she says.

Thryza leans over to kiss her cheek again!

Devixer
2013-03-26, 02:42 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles again, and tries to do the same for Thyrza. "I like that. A lot."

Beans
2013-03-26, 02:49 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles again, and tries to do the same for Thyrza. "I like that. A lot."

She kisses her cheek more lingeringly this time.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 02:56 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur tries to find Thyrza's hand and lay her own on top of it. "Is this okay?"

Beans
2013-03-26, 02:58 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur tries to find Thyrza's hand and lay her own on top of it. "Is this okay?"

Thryza nods and giggles, squeezing her hand.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 03:01 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur chuckles as she reciprocates the squeeze. "Guess I'm getting used to this pretty quick," she mutters.

Beans
2013-03-26, 03:26 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur chuckles as she reciprocates the squeeze. "Guess I'm getting used to this pretty quick," she mutters.

"See? Liking girls is fun!" She winks.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 03:33 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur giggles and nuzzles Thyrza's cheek. "Well, it might just be liking you, but I won't debate it."

Beans
2013-03-26, 03:39 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur giggles and nuzzles Thyrza's cheek. "Well, it might just be liking you, but I won't debate it."

Thryza grins happily. "Aw, am I that good?"

Devixer
2013-03-26, 03:41 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles and squeezes Thyrza's hand. "So far, yes."

Beans
2013-03-26, 04:43 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles and squeezes Thyrza's hand. "So far, yes."

Thryza sighs happily, bringing her hand up to nuzzle it. Thought so!

Devixer
2013-03-26, 04:49 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur blushes yet again and leans in closer. "I'm very happy we met."

Beans
2013-03-26, 04:51 PM
[Hildur's Cave]
So am I... She smiles, leaning up a little to aim a peck at her friend's lips.
It's the nicest thing I can remember in a long, long time.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 04:54 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur is a little surprised at that particular peck, but she supposes it was going to happen anyway. "I'm glad you found an improvement in your life," she says, cupping Thyrza's cheek after a bit of hesitation.

Beans
2013-03-26, 05:00 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur is a little surprised at that particular peck, but she supposes it was going to happen anyway. "I'm glad you found an improvement in your life," she says, cupping Thyrza's cheek after a bit of hesitation.

Thryza reciprocates, though at first she almost uses her metal hand. Their nosetips rest together as she giggles softly.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 05:07 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur giggles as well, at nothing in particular. She moves forward to peck Thyrza's lips and moves the hand on her shoulder down a little.

Beans
2013-03-26, 05:11 PM
[Cave]
Thryza's hand shifts to rest on the back of Hildur's head; her other hand slides down to her mid-back. Pecing her lips again, she smiles happily.
So... you wanna, y'know, try being girlfriends?

Devixer
2013-03-26, 05:16 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur averts her eyes for a moment, smiling. "I think I'd like to try. I mean, it's pretty obvious by now that I like you too, so I might as well run with it."

Beans
2013-03-26, 05:24 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur averts her eyes for a moment, smiling. "I think I'd like to try. I mean, it's pretty obvious by now that I like you too, so I might as well run with it."

Good, then I can do this...
She pulls the pretty blonde softly closer for a lingering but gentle kiss. There's a little bit of a metallic taste Hildur may detect, a smell a little like pennies with hints of malt vinegar---not unpleasant, but certainly unusual.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 05:35 PM
Hildur's Cave

Though initially this action stuns Hildur, she soon returns the kiss. Her face is flushed when they pull apart. "That was... um... really good."

Beans
2013-03-26, 05:39 PM
[Cave]
Oh, you didn't mind the, um... taste? I was wondering about that, 'cause if you didn't like it then I'd have to quit smoking... She blushes back, smiling sweetly and nuzzling nosetips.
Pretty odd thing to smoke if it makes you taste like metal...

Devixer
2013-03-26, 05:43 PM
Hildur's Cave

"It's a bit different, but..." Hildur hesitates for a second. "You taste better than anyone I've kissed in a long time."

Beans
2013-03-26, 05:49 PM
Hildur's Cave

"It's a bit different, but..." Hildur hesitates for a second. "You taste better than anyone I've kissed in a long time."
Thryza blushes hard, wriggling. Aw, c'mere, you! As if to stop the blonde from making her blush any more, she kisses her again, a little more assertively.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 05:52 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur is a bit more confident as well, and her response is without hesitation. She places her still-gloved hand on the pile to push herself closer to Thyrza as they kiss.

Beans
2013-03-26, 05:54 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur is a bit more confident as well, and her response is without hesitation. She places her still-gloved hand on the pile to push herself closer to Thyrza as they kiss.
Thryza holds her tightly, rubbing her back and hair until they pull away again.
Okay, this is really nice. She purrs softly.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 06:00 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur nods at that, her eyes still closed for a moment. "It's great," she mutters before sighing.

Beans
2013-03-26, 06:03 PM
[Cave]
Thryza shifts over, straddling the taller girl's lap with a cheeky grin as she nuzzles her cheek.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 06:08 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur shifts to accomodate Thyrza straddling her, and leans back a bit. "You're enthusiastic, it seems."

Beans
2013-03-26, 06:10 PM
[Cave]
The slim, black-haired gal leans forward to kiss her friend again. You're hot and exciting, of course I'm enthusiastic.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 06:13 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Exciting, huh?" Hildur wraps her arms around Thyrza's waist. "Well, you're no slouch when it comes to being hot."

Beans
2013-03-26, 06:15 PM
[Cave]
Oooh, you think? She giggles, arms draped around her new girlfriend's shoulders.
I guess I am. Thanks, sweetheart. Grinning, she leans in closer.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 06:19 PM
Hildur's Cave

"No need to thank me, hon, just stating a fact," Hildur says with a cheeky grin on her face. She pulls Thyrza closer to her and kisses her again.

Beans
2013-03-26, 06:30 PM
[Cave]
Thryza is happy to kiss back, eventually pulling back for a grin.
So, you wanna just kiss like this a while?

Devixer
2013-03-26, 06:35 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur lets out a chuckle and nods. "Sure. Sounds like fun."

Beans
2013-03-26, 06:39 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur lets out a chuckle and nods. "Sure. Sounds like fun."
Thryza toys with Hildur's hair, giggling. Okay, hon, just tell me whenever you wanna do anything else. Again she initiates a kiss!

Devixer
2013-03-26, 06:43 PM
Hildur's Cave

"No problem," Hildur says as she rubs Thyrza'd back. It's probably safe to say that they make out for a little while.

Beans
2013-03-26, 06:45 PM
[Cave]
After a good while of that fun, Thryza stretches and giggles, unzipping and slipping off her hoodie. She's still in her longsleeve crimson top, but it's easier to get an idea of her figure with it.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 06:52 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur is actually still in her heavy jacket. She looks appreciative of Thyrza taking off her hoodie. "You look great in just that," she says.

Beans
2013-03-26, 07:00 PM
[Cave]
Thryza grins, slipping out of her boots and socks and pushing her sleeves up. In doing so, she reveals the symbols tattooed on her right forearm and even on the tops of her feet.
You're a little overdressed in comparison, hon...

Devixer
2013-03-26, 07:05 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur grins in response as she unzips her jacket and lets it fall off, revealing the dark green and also long-sleeved shirt beneath. "I apologize for that."

Beans
2013-03-26, 07:14 PM
[Cave]
We seem to have similar tastes in clothing.
Giggling, she slips out of the top; the sports bra underneath is relatively modest, but now Hildur can see that Thryza has very little space on her skin not occupied by tattoos. This girl is a walking alchemical artbook, basically, the only places un-inked that Hildur can see being her face and neck (though she might have some on the back of her neck) and, of course, her whole metal left arm.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 07:22 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Great minds do think alike,"Hildur says just before Thyrza takes off her shirt. Hildur marvels at all the tattoos, feeling the skin on her back. "You look amazing, hon. But... I don't think I'm ready to fo darther than this. Not yet."

Beans
2013-03-26, 07:26 PM
[Cave]
Thryza nods and smiles, hugging her. Thanks, doll, and I understand. We can just snuggle and kiss as long as you want... though I thought maybe we could try snuggling up together when we sleep? She blushes softly, nestling closer.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 07:33 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur's clearly relieved that Thyrza understands her reluctance. She blushes at the mentioning of sleeping together. "Sure, we could do that. I'd rather do it near the spring, though. If that's okay."

Beans
2013-03-26, 07:59 PM
[Cave]
Thryza nods and smiles.
I understand, sweetheart, that's a great idea.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 08:04 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur grins a bit. "You want to bring your clothes? I'm leaving my jacket."

Beans
2013-03-26, 08:05 PM
[Cave]
Thryza grins back, scooping up her hoodie and shirt, along with her socks and boots. Alrighty.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 08:11 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles again before standing up, and then trying to pick Thyrza up to carry her to the spring.

ThePhantom
2013-03-26, 09:53 PM
Fortress Mountain

"Yeah yeah, I'll find ya something to cover your scaly behind." Maybe throw a blanket over him, shout 'OH NO IT'S THE GHOST OF GORDONS PAST!' "You still got any of those machine gun cat thingies lying around?"

"I still have my catwalks around, but no one other than me or my known men could direct them and Magtok knows that. I send any catwalks, and Magtok will know its me out there."

Gordon takes a drink of red lemonade.

"Of course, I could give you a different kind of support. The blood contract do have a bit of reality rewriting power. I could give your men a bit of a skill booster."

Beans
2013-03-26, 10:19 PM
[Cave]
Thryza meeps excitedly as she's carried, squirming and giggling.

Devixer
2013-03-26, 10:24 PM
Hildur's Cave

The spring that Hildur carries Thyrza to is fairly large and deep, the water in it is coming from a waterfall in the back. Hildur lays Thyrza down on the nearby ground while kissing her. "What do you think?"

Beans
2013-03-26, 10:38 PM
[Cave]
Thryza gasps excitedly, giggling and squirming. Aw, Hili, it's the best! You have the coolest place!

Devixer
2013-03-26, 10:40 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur giggles at the nickname. "You think so? I might make this a more permanent home, then."

Beans
2013-03-26, 10:45 PM
[Cave]
Thryza grins, glancing about to see exactly where her girlfriend sleeps. I'd be happy to live here with you...

Devixer
2013-03-26, 10:47 PM
Hildur's Cave

There's a sleeping bag nearby, but it doesn't look like both of them could fit in it.

"I could say the same thing," Hildur says. "Just need to get some more things to make it more livable."

Beans
2013-03-27, 12:27 AM
Hildur's Cave

There's a sleeping bag nearby, but it doesn't look like both of them could fit in it.

"I could say the same thing," Hildur says. "Just need to get some more things to make it more livable."
Sleeping bag looks pretty small... think I'll bring my bedroll over.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 12:31 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Good idea. We should get a real bed at some point, though," Hildur says, as she moves over so Thyrza can stand.

Beans
2013-03-27, 12:36 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Good idea. We should get a real bed at some point, though," Hildur says, as she moves over so Thyrza can stand.
Thryza giggles and trots out, returning with her bedroll and a grin.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 12:39 AM
Hildur's Cave

When Thyrza returns, she'll find that Hildur has removed her shirt, boots, and snow pants, leaving a pair of jeans and gauze bindings over her chest. She has a very athletic build, which shouldn't be surprising. "I still felt overdressed," she says with a sheepish grin.

Beans
2013-03-27, 12:46 AM
[Cave]
Thryza winks. Her build isn't quite as athletic, but not far behind her girlfriend. Oooh, rawr... She makes the insanely cliched little pawing "rawr" gesture everyone makes when they say "rawr" in that context.
Laying her bedroll right next to Hildur's, she giggles. You look great, sweetheart."

Devixer
2013-03-27, 12:48 AM
Hildur's Cave

"Thanks. You don't look so bad either," Hildur says. As soon as her bedroll is laid down, Hildur tries to grab Thyrza's hand and pull her down.

Beans
2013-03-27, 01:04 AM
[Cave]
Thryza is pulled, giggling and snuggling warmly against her girlfriend. Thanks, darlin'. You're just the best.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 01:09 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur blushes and kisses Thyrza's cheek. "Don't sell yourself short, hon," she says as she lays down.

ThirdEmperor
2013-03-27, 01:22 AM
Fortress Mountain

"Well, keep 'em on standby anyhow." Riv shrugs, leaning back and propping his feet up on the table. "So, what's this blood contract stuff?" Y'know, besides a contract written with blood. That's obvious enough.

Beans
2013-03-27, 08:10 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur blushes and kisses Thyrza's cheek. "Don't sell yourself short, hon," she says as she lays down.
Thryza snuggles close, squeezing Hildur's hand and grinning.
Aw, Hili, you're such a sweetie! Thanks, doll.

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-27, 08:46 AM
Jace's Place

Jace leads Dante up a metal spiral staircase on the side of the room. Upstairs is a small hallway, with a closet on one side and a bathroom on the other. The hall opens up to what is clearly Jace's bedroom. It's relatively generic, with a tasteful blue color scheme, and another door on one side. Next to the bed is a small basket filled with gold and copper coins.
On the same wall the hall comes from is a small ladder leading to the aforementioned loft, which Jace gestures to.
"Yeah, there was a guest room, but it didn't have a bed, so I repurposed it. Sorry 'bout that."
Assuming Dante goes up the ladder, the loft's ceiling is high enough that he'll be able to sit up easily, although not necessarily stand. There's a pretty decent-sized bed set up, with a squat nightstand on which one of Jace's homemade lamps sits (it's basically a crystal glued to a candlestick). There are curtains to separate the two rooms, and a feather hanging from the ceiling.
"I can soundproof it if you want, although neither of us snore. The curtains are lightproof. Oh and the feather keeps bugs out, so don't touch that. Sorry if it's a bit meager."

"It's fine. I obviously can't remember, but I get the feeling I'm not used to fancy places to sleep anyway. Or any place for that matter. I just hope I don't burn the whole place down in my sleep."

Deathkeeper
2013-03-27, 08:57 AM
Jace's Place

Jace smiles and shakes his head.
Between the sorcery and me sneezing, there was good reason for us to make everything as flame resistant as possible. Which is how our floorboards escaped a certain fireball barrage with nothing but scorch marks. You should be fine unless you actively try to ignite the place.
"I can spare a toothbrush for you, but I'm afraid none of my nightclothes will probably fit you. We'll have to get you some clothes tomorrow."

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-27, 10:33 AM
Jace's Place

"I think I'll be fine as is." Dante does momentarily find it odd that a wizard (or sorcerer or whatever. He's not really sure of the difference) would still have need of a toothbrush. You'd think there would be a spell for that sort of thing.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 10:38 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur welcomes the snuggling, and brings Thyrza's hand to her lips. "So, having a girlfriend is pretty great so far," she says.

Beans
2013-03-27, 11:23 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur welcomes the snuggling, and brings Thyrza's hand to her lips. "So, having a girlfriend is pretty great so far," she says.

Thryza smiles. I've had girlfriends and boyfriends before, and you're the best so far. You're just so cool!

Devixer
2013-03-27, 11:26 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles at that. "Well, give me a bit more time to make a lasting impression," she says.

Beans
2013-03-27, 11:39 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles at that. "Well, give me a bit more time to make a lasting impression," she says.
Thryza scoots her bedroll right next to Hildur's, nestling close into her warmth.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 11:46 AM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur puts her arms around Thyrza's waist and nuzzles her cheek. "Sleep well, sweetheart," she mutters, already starting to nod off.

Beans
2013-03-27, 12:01 PM
[Cave]
Thryza snuggles closer, head on Hildur's shoulder. Nighty, doll, sweet dreams...

Devixer
2013-03-27, 12:04 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles as she drifts off to sleep.

Beans
2013-03-27, 12:37 PM
[Cave]
Thryza sleeps too, eventually waking hours later with a smile.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 12:40 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur wakes up a bit later than Thyrza, and almost stands to stretch before remembering that she was cuddled with someone.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-27, 12:47 PM
Jace's Place

"I think I'll be fine as is." Dante does momentarily find it odd that a wizard (or sorcerer or whatever. He's not really sure of the difference) would still have need of a toothbrush. You'd think there would be a spell for that sort of thing.

Jace shrugs. "Your choice. But that T-shirt will get dirty sometime; you really should have a spare."

DiscipleofBob
2013-03-27, 12:53 PM
Jace's Place

Dante pulls up his gray hoodie to look at the t-shirt underneath, briefly smelling it to see if it was dirty. No visible stains, but everything did have that odd brimstone smell. Not sure if there was anything he could do about that though.

Beans
2013-03-27, 12:59 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur wakes up a bit later than Thyrza, and almost stands to stretch before remembering that she was cuddled with someone.
Thryza giggles happily. Hi babe. You sleep real cute!
She gives her a good-morning kiss and rubs her shoulders.

Deathkeeper
2013-03-27, 01:02 PM
Jace's Place

Jace chuckles a little bit at Dante's action.
Frankly, you smell like you've been hugging a Red, but most people aren't going to really be bothered by that. You're still welcome to the shower.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 01:06 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur grins. She didn't really know how she slept. "Morning. Far as I know, you didn't snore," she says before giving Thyrza her own good-morning kiss.

Beans
2013-03-27, 01:13 PM
[Cave]
Thryza giggles and ruffles her hair. Aww, awesome, doll. I would have hated to have kept you up!

Devixer
2013-03-27, 01:18 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. I haven't slept lightly for a while, Hildur says, running a hand through Thyrza's hair. "Think I'll be taking a bath soon."

Beans
2013-03-27, 01:28 PM
[Cave]
Thryza gives a cheeky wink.
Mind if I do the same?

Devixer
2013-03-27, 01:34 PM
Hildur's Cave

"You mean, um, at the same time?" Hildur blushes and averts her eyes. "Okay."

Beans
2013-03-27, 02:05 PM
[Cave]
Thryza giggles and pecks her cheek, standing.
I won't ogle, don't worry.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 02:07 PM
Hildur's Cave

"I might," Hildur teases as she stands up and heads to the edge of the spring.

Beans
2013-03-27, 02:11 PM
[Cave]
Thryza trots over, undressing and making very little haste to get into the water. More tats are revealed, especially all down her legs.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 02:13 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur actually doesn't ogle Thyrza, she spends some time unwrapping her bindings before undressing and getting in the water.

The water itself isn't as cold as might be expected, but it isn't a hot spring or anything.

Beans
2013-03-27, 02:22 PM
[Cave]
The slender tattooed gal doesn't ogle either, focusing on just getting nice and clean. Her voluminous indigo-streaked hair floats atop the water as she scrubs her arm and sides.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 02:29 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Have I told you that I really like your hair?" Hildur asks as she rubs her neck.

Beans
2013-03-27, 02:37 PM
[Cave]
Thryza giggles happily and wriggles. Aww, thank you! I think yours is nice too, all shorty and sporty!

Devixer
2013-03-27, 02:39 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur chuckles. "I never could grow out my hair, even when I tried," she says. "Didn't try that often, but still."

Halae
2013-03-27, 02:59 PM
Hadlin's Room

"Oh..."

There presumably is a solid moment of extreme awkward, then.[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin rubs the back of his head, but doesn't say anything. he has no idea what to say.
[Terry's Apartment]

Lucy thinks for a moment, and then shakes her head.
"Other than be something you're comfortable with. Also, I like big butts and I cannot lie."
She stands, winks at Terry, and turns to head to the kitchen for a snack, leaving the mage to fleshsculpt in private unless stopped.[Terry's Apartment]

Terry licks her lips, thinking, and looks down at her expansive rear.

She sighs and gets to work. The breasts are moved down to much more managable B cups, but she leaves her hips and butt the way they are. For Lucy's sake.

She'll come out to find Lucy after the transformation is finished.

Beans
2013-03-27, 03:16 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur chuckles. "I never could grow out my hair, even when I tried," she says. "Didn't try that often, but still."
Well, I like it just how it is.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 03:23 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles, running a hand through her hair. "Then I'll keep it like this."

Beans
2013-03-27, 03:51 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur smiles, running a hand through her hair. "Then I'll keep it like this."

Thryza grins. Good. It makes you look hot!

Devixer
2013-03-27, 03:53 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur grins as well, looking at Thyrza. "Not as hot as you," she says with a wink.

Beans
2013-03-27, 04:23 PM
[Cave]
Blushing and purring, the black-haired alchemist wriggles in pleasure. Aw, you're such a sweetie.
As usual, two long locks fall down over her shoulders; as she glides closer, water beaded on her metal arm, it provides a bit of covering a la Lady Godiva. Thryza hugs her new girlfriend with a giggle, pecking her cheek.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 04:51 PM
Hildur's Cave

The hug provokes a blush from Hildur, probably because they're both naked. Still, she returns the hug, rubbing Thyrza's back.

Beans
2013-03-27, 05:05 PM
[Cave]
Playing with Hildur's hair again, Thryza giggles and pecks her cheek.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 05:08 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur reaches up to the back of Thyrza's neck with her still-gloved hand. "We should probably get out soon." She then contradicts what she said by leaning in to kiss her girlfriend.

Beans
2013-03-27, 05:10 PM
[Cave]
Thryza kisses back, nuzzling. Mmm, whatcha wanna do today, bun?

Devixer
2013-03-27, 05:17 PM
Hildur's Cave

"I don't know for sure," Hildur says as she nuzzles back. "We could explore the rest of the cave, buy more furniture, go out on a date..." she blushes again at the last one.

Beans
2013-03-27, 05:25 PM
Hildur's Cave

"I don't know for sure," Hildur says as she nuzzles back. "We could explore the rest of the cave, buy more furniture, go out on a date..." she blushes again at the last one.

How about we grab a futon so we've got a couch and a bed, and then maybe have a date?

Devixer
2013-03-27, 05:39 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Sounds like a plan to me," Hildur says, draping her arms around Thyrza's shoulders. "I don't really have nice clothes, though."

Lost_Deep
2013-03-27, 06:44 PM
[Hadlin's Room]

Hadlin rubs the back of his head, but doesn't say anything. he has no idea what to say.

After a moment of thinking, she asks, "Is there, perhaps, a somewhat more obscure word for a beetle? Perhaps even an ostentatious one? It would be fitting for me now."

Beans
2013-03-27, 06:47 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Sounds like a plan to me," Hildur says, draping her arms around Thyrza's shoulders. "I don't really have nice clothes, though."

Me neither, really. We don't really need nice clothes, do we? We can just be like, "this is a date".

Devixer
2013-03-27, 06:52 PM
Hildur's Cave

"We can certainly be like that," Hildur says, touching her forehead to Thyrza's. "Just something I'll think about for the future."

Beans
2013-03-27, 07:18 PM
Hildur's Cave

"We can certainly be like that," Hildur says, touching her forehead to Thyrza's. "Just something I'll think about for the future."
Thryza nuzzles back. Mmm, speaking of which, we'd better get out of this bath someday.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 07:20 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Aw, does it have to be today?" Hildur asks in a fake whine. She does start to head back to the edge, though, with Thyrza in tow.

The Bushranger
2013-03-27, 07:34 PM
[Terry's Apartment]

Terry licks her lips, thinking, and looks down at her expansive rear.

She sighs and gets to work. The breasts are moved down to much more managable B cups, but she leaves her hips and butt the way they are. For Lucy's sake.

She'll come out to find Lucy after the transformation is finished.

Lucy happens to be in the kitchen, and it's entirely possible that, if the means of making them were there, BLT sandwiches are being made.

Or PB&Js.

Or both.

She looks up when she hears Terry approaching, and smiles, looking her over appreciatively. Her eyes do linger on the pink-haired woman's hips for a lenghty, and apparently very appreciative, moment before finding her face once more.

"Feeling better?" the towel-clad ninja asks brightly.

Beans
2013-03-27, 07:50 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Aw, does it have to be today?" Hildur asks in a fake whine. She does start to head back to the edge, though, with Thyrza in tow.

Yes, or we'll be terminally pruny, my dear dragon snowboarder who lives in a cave with a pile of treasu---okay, wow, I have the coolest girlfriend ever.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 08:00 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur grins again, and leans in for another kiss while backing out of the water. "Well, my dear tattoo-covered alchemist who lives in a cave with a pile of treasure, you happen to be pretty cool too."

Beans
2013-03-27, 08:53 PM
Hildur's Cave

Hildur grins again, and leans in for another kiss while backing out of the water. "Well, my dear tattoo-covered alchemist who lives in a cave with a pile of treasure, you happen to be pretty cool too."

Mmm, well, I guess we make a great pair, darling.

Devixer
2013-03-27, 08:59 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Yeah, looks like it." Hildur's non-gloved and drifts down to rest on Thyrza's forearm. Then she steps out of the water, having few problems with showing her body off. "Let's get dressed."

Beans
2013-03-27, 09:07 PM
[Cave]
Thryza giggles, drying and dressing happily. "You look real nice, doll, thank you..."

Devixer
2013-03-27, 09:11 PM
Hildur's Cave

"Thanks? For what?" Hildur asks as she wraps the gauze around her chest, then gets the rest of her clothes on, except for the jacket and snow pants.