PDA

View Full Version : [3.P/P6] P6 Feats

Chaosvii7
2013-03-22, 11:09 PM
I've created these feats for a P6 game I'm planning to run. The feats presented are an expansion of the suggested E6 extra feats, with the idea that people who are willing to expend the feat slots should be able to pick up a few things out of their class' regular 6-level spectrum, while trying to keep everything focused and/or practical. It's got a teeny bit of room for dipping and multiclassing, but the first prototypes were fairly lenient and I decided that it may be for the better to focus in on certain aspects that would make the feats particular to each class, but number crunchers could very well optimize it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gNFgAwOaKnlV9MMzIaKB9V592SyeBCdT4Pdx6m-ybi0/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to comment both here and on the document. I just want some critique on how you think these feats are as far as things go.

BigKahuna
2013-03-23, 12:01 AM
The feats look good, I'm definitely going to bring them into my Pathfinder E6 game as an option. My only problem is that most of the feats require you to have an 18 in your primary stat, which might be hard with bad rolls or a low point buy.

Chaosvii7
2013-03-23, 12:52 AM
The feats look good, I'm definitely going to bring them into my Pathfinder E6 game as an option. My only problem is that most of the feats require you to have an 18 in your primary stat, which might be hard with bad rolls or a low point buy.

I see where you're coming from, and I agree, I just did that because I plan to use a scaling point buy according to tier. If there's a dissonance in the relative power level of classes I might nix those prereqs myself. By all means, if you're using a rolling system the feel free to lower or even remove the ability score requirements, that seems more than fair for the nature of the rolls.

I really only did it to make it a little difficult for someone multiclassing and dipping around to have an abnormally higher power level compared to single-classed characters.