PDA

View Full Version : Realm of the Mad God II: Guildmates, Gianttip, and Ninjas

Madara
2013-03-23, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the new Realm of the Mad God thread. The old one is now dead, so we'll start with this one. Good news, we now have our own guild(Reached the required 1k fame :smallamused:)

Other topics of note:
Ninjas have been added!
Trade is broken :smallconfused: and so is item dropping.

Since the guild has just been established, I won't go into detail on rules and such, but talk to me if you want to be added to it. I think we'll mimic how the Minecraft thread does things, talking alot about the guild but also the game in general.

So, if anyone does play Realm (http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/), have at ye!

Realm of the Mad God is a shooter-style rpg type game with classes and actual death, where you have to start a new character. While the game may not have fantastic graphics, it does have a classic charm. If you're looking for a game to play, without a ton of time investment, this is for you. Easy registration along with easy leveling, not to mention it's browser based! :smallcool:

DimitriKrevev
2013-10-26, 09:10 AM
Welcome to the new Realm of the Mad God thread. The old one is now dead, so we'll start with this one. Good news, we now have our own guild(Reached the required 1k fame :smallamused:)

Other topics of note:
Ninjas have been added!
Trade is broken :smallconfused: and so is item dropping.

Since the guild has just been established, I won't go into detail on rules and such, but talk to me if you want to be added to it. I think we'll mimic how the Minecraft thread does things, talking alot about the guild but also the game in general.

So, if anyone does play Realm (http://hackerbot.net/mmo/realm-of-the-mad-god-rotmg), have at ye!

Realm of the Mad God is a shooter-style rpg type game with classes and actual death, where you have to start a new character. While the game may not have fantastic graphics, it does have a classic charm. If you're looking for a game to play, without a ton of time investment, this is for you. Easy registration along with easy leveling, not to mention it's browser based! :smallcool:

Im playing Realm all the time :)

IGN: Dromedarion12

I play on USE as a wizard :) Im 5/8 right now.