Creature's Name: Cake Ooze
Size and Type: Medium Ooze
Hit Dice: 12d10+96 (162 hp)
Initiative:-5
Speed:15 ft.
Armor Class: 5 (-5 Dex)
BAB/Grapple:+9/+9
Attack:Slam +9 (1d6 plus 1d6 acid)
Full Attack: Slam +9 (1d6 plus 1d6 acid)
Space/Reach:5 ft. / 5 ft.
Special Attacks: Acid, engulf, paralysis
Special Qualities: Blindsight 60 ft., immunity to cold, ooze traits, the cake is a lie.
Saves:Fort +12, Ref -1, Will -1
Abilities: Str 10(+0) Dex 1(-5) Con 26(+8) Int --- Wis 1(-5) Cha 1(-5)
Skills:Disguise +15
Feats:---
Environment:Any
Organization:Solitary
Challenge Rating:???
Treasure: 1/10th coins, 50% goods (no nonmetal or nonstone), 50% items (no nonmetal or nonstone)
Alignment:Always Neutral
Advancement:6-10 (Small); 11-15 (Medium); 16-20 (Large)
Level Adjustment:---

This ooze favors itself to be a tasty treat, and just begs for you to come take a bite, before it does.

Combat

Engulf (Ex): Reflex save DC 17 (+6 HD, +1 Racial) to negate.
Although it moves slowly, a Cake Ooze can simply mow down medium or smaller creatures as a standard action. It cannot make a slam attack during a round in which it engulfs. The Cake Ooze merely has to move over the opponents.

Opponents can make opportunity attacks against the Cake Ooze, but if they do so they are not entitled to a saving throw. Those who do not attempt attacks of opportunity must succeed on a Reflex save or be engulfed; on a success, they are pushed back or aside (opponent's choice) as the cake ooze moves forward. Engulfed creatures are subject to the cake ooze's paralysis and acid, and are considered to be grappled and trapped within its body.

Paralysis (Ex): Fortitude save DC 24 (+6 HD, +8 Con) to negate.
A cake ooze secretes an anesthetizing frosting. A target hit by a cake ooze's melee or engulf attack can be paralyzed for 3d6 rounds. The cake ooze can automatically engulf a paralyzed opponent.

The Cake is a Lie (Ex):
A Cake Ooze can assume the general shape of any small, medium, or large sized cake. Anyone who examines the Cake Ooze can detect the ruse with a successful Spot check opposed by the Cake Ooze’s Disguise check. Of course, by this time it is generally far too late.

Skills:
A Cake Ooze has a +20 racial bonus on Disguise checks.

Network
2013-03-24, 11:00 AM
Hit Dice: 12d10+96 (162 hp)
Its quite a lot, you know. The damage it can inflict is way below the hit points it has. Unless you want it to be a long, boring fight, you should reduce its hit dices or increase its damage.

Skills:---
Due to its racial bonus, it should be Disguise +3.

I suggest you drastically increase the Disguise modifier though. Even at level 1, Disguise +3 is far too easy to beat.

LordErebus12
2013-03-24, 01:37 PM
Due to its racial bonus, it should be Disguise +3.

I suggest you drastically increase the Disguise modifier though. Even at level 1, Disguise +3 is far too easy to beat.

Increased it to +20 racial to Disguise, making it +15 on rolls.

Waker
2013-03-24, 03:52 PM
I actually expected a Cake Mimic when I saw you were making a monster.