PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Preparing Spells

Yael
2013-03-24, 05:56 PM
As I commented in other post (Fist of the Forest Shifter Build (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276638)), I'm currently playing a Cthulhu Mythos D&D campaign, where our PCs are trying to un-seal the Elder Gods. We've been helped by a demigod bard which provides us with hints and information, however, we are moving to the Mountains of Maddness and our bard friend told us that it would be difficult. He gave us some items for helping us with our quest and my character, a changeling beguiler3/rogue2, chosen by Nyarlatotept got a Greater Spellbook, it was Evard's spellbook and it contains all spells from level 1st to 5th from all schools but Abjuration, Enchantment, and Illusion. I asked for a blank spellbook to begin writting on it (because I'm entering Chameleon at next level) and he gave me THAT spellbook.

Anyway, now at the topic, at first level of chameleon I will be able to cast 4 level 1st spells and 2 level 2nd, which spells could I use?
Our party already has an Evoker Specialized Wizard4 and a Cleric1/Favored Soul1/Dread Witch3. So I though about utillery, but... which spells should I prepare?

Also I could enter Divine Focus and I could cast any spell from 1st to 2nd, but which spells could I make a good use for...?

We're running 3.5, Dragon Magazine allowed, Eberron, Forgotten Realms, and Oriental Adventures are allowed (we are currently at Eberron, we had to come through Faerūn and we've met some characters from Rokugan).