View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh And Naruto Abridged Series [PARODY]

Margerine A Low Fat Cannibal
2006-11-16, 05:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71V2E3VC5s&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxfitqgw4EY

Just watch, they're hilarious.

Nerd-o-rama
2006-11-17, 03:08 AM
Bahaha, I love these things. I forget how I came upon them, but the Yu-gi-oh one, at least, is far superior to the show it's based on.

"Screw the rules, I have money!" -Classic.

McDeath
2006-11-17, 09:42 PM
Man these are funny. Good stuff.

The Orange Zergling
2006-11-19, 04:37 AM
OMG, Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series is my favorite series in youtube... aside from the Legacy of Kain intro's, but you get the point.

"Screw the rules, I have money!!"
"It's made of solid cardboard!"
"In America."

Destro_Yersul
2006-11-19, 04:48 AM
I've seen those. They're highly amusing.
"My hair gives me the power to defy gravity!"
"Yu-Gi-Oh - where bad puns go to die."
Classic.:smallbiggrin:

Archonic Energy
2006-11-19, 08:43 AM
"Screw the rules i have green hair... i really should cut down on the drugs"
,"BRAINS" , or kiba about mokuba "maybe i should get a leach or something"

Yuki Akuma
2006-11-19, 09:22 AM
"Yeah, well at least I'm not adopted."
"What did you say...?"
"Oh, I'm sorry, did I touch a nerve? Why don't you go crying to mommy? Oh, that's right, you don't have one!"
"Yugi. I respect you as a duelist, but if you continue to act like a petulant child-"
"Look at me, I'm Seto Kaiba! I have a dragon fetish, and I sound like Brock from Pokémon. Screw the rules, I'm in love with Nurse Joy!"
"That's it, Moto, you're ****ing dead!"

...You know you've seen it too much when you can quote it from memory.

Merlin the Tuna
2006-11-19, 11:33 AM
"We grew up in an orphanage, since I had fired our parents."

That line's had me laughing for literally weeks.

Archonic Energy
2006-11-19, 12:10 PM
"by the way i've forgiven you for hosptalisisng my grandpa, can we be super special awesome friends?"

and to continue from ^'s quote

"... it was a depressing time because i had no money so i was unable to screw the rules"

Fizban
2006-11-19, 01:05 PM
I can't seem to find episode 16 of the yu-gi-oh one, is that all there is?

Yuki Akuma
2006-11-19, 01:44 PM
The Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Series is currently in production. He comes out with a new episode every week, and he's currently on episode 14.

The Orange Zergling
2006-11-19, 04:04 PM
I wish the imitators and imposters would quit making false Episodes, though...

Fizban
2006-11-19, 05:16 PM
Ahh, I see now.

Deckmaster
2006-11-27, 12:29 PM
I wonder when the next one is coming out.

My favorite is all the gay jokes aimed at Bakura. He does seem rather foppish.

WampaX
2006-11-27, 12:54 PM
The Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Series is currently in production. He comes out with a new episode every week, and he's currently on episode 14.

Not really abridged, is it then?

Nerd-o-rama
2006-11-27, 04:52 PM
Well, each episode is between about 4 and 6 minutes, but cover the plot of an entire 22-minute show. It's the individual episodes that are abridged, rather than the series as a whole.

The most accurate comparison would be a video version of Five Minute Voyager.

Fo Shizzle
2006-12-01, 12:25 AM
OMG me and my brother just finished watching all of the naruto ones we were literally falling out of our chairs and rewinding to see the best parts over and over and over. =D

We'll watch the yugioh ones tomorrow first thing, and show them to everyone we meet.

(Am I the only one who noticed repeated refrences to Teen Girl Squad in the Naruto one?)

Sesquedoodle
2006-12-06, 04:53 PM
I'm actually quite a fan of Yugioh (don't laugh at me, please), but I have to admit, it's absolutly brilliant to take the mick out of.

Pensive Pine
2006-12-06, 11:15 PM
It's always good to see people discovering these (especially the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged ^_^) Be sure to check out the rest of LittleKuriboh's videos, too. *goes to watch his Lazy Sunday AMV*

Cain2005
2006-12-07, 12:54 PM
(Laughing, tries to calm down) Best show ever, I think they should have been the abridged series on instead of the original:smallbiggrin: . (Cain Falls out of his chair laughing)

Nerd-o-rama
2006-12-08, 01:52 AM
"I say, everyone seems to have gone all rhyme-y."
"Shut the hell up, you stupid limey!"

*sigh*...still waiting for episode 15. At least the impostors seem to have stopped.

Grim Greyscale
2006-12-08, 01:59 AM
heh.

"To the Kaiba Cave!"
"Ack, the Blue Screen Of Death!"

It's goooooooood stuff, that video.

ElfLad
2006-12-08, 02:48 PM
"Let's ditch the tosser!"

Pensive Pine
2006-12-08, 03:03 PM
While we're quoting...
Bandit Keith: Now it's time for my favorite Shakespeare quote: "Alas, poor Yorrick. I knew him...in AMERICA!"
Zombie Boy: (I dropped out of Zombie School for this?)

Overlord
2006-12-10, 12:02 PM
Wow. Those Yu-Gi-Oh parodies are awesome. They reference a bunch of different things, like Batman, Final Fantasy 7, Katamari Damacy, and even 8-Bit Theater.

But my favorite reference is the Metal Gear Solid-style reaction Tea has to Mai. Very funny.

Oh yeah, there are also many, many other great lines, like:

"Tristan's voice, have you been drinking again?"

"I can't remember, because I'm so drunk!"

Very good.

5 Xykon Heads out of 5

:xykon::xykon::xykon::xykon::xykon:

nifty>>virago<<
2006-12-10, 04:02 PM
interesting... I do watch but normallu prefer the GX version and Naruto has never quite intrigued me

Wooter
2006-12-10, 04:23 PM
I've never watched Yu-Gi-Oh, but I love the abridged series. I love it more than it is healthy to.

Cathrindir
2006-12-10, 04:24 PM
These are some of the funniest parodies I've seen. Ever.
"I'm gay."
"Good for you."

"Ah. Touche."
"Get your own damn lines Kakashi!"
"Iruka, get the hell out of my episode!"

"Did you just throw that at me?"
"Well, I didn't want you to leave, and I wasn't sure how else to get your attention."
"Just ask! Say, 'hey, Yugi, could you stay a little longer?' Don't lob a freaking harpoon at me!"
Classic.

Overlord
2006-12-10, 06:22 PM
I've never watched Yu-Gi-Oh, but I love the abridged series. I love it more than it is healthy to.

I've watched the show before.

It's terrible!

One Xykon Head out of Ten!

:xykon:

:tongue:

Pensive Pine
2006-12-11, 12:50 AM
interesting... I do watch but normally prefer the GX version
"It reminds me of our spin-off show, Yu-Gi-Oh DMX. Honestly, who would wanna watch a cartoon about a bunch of rap artists playing card games?"
:smallbiggrin:

Lucky
2006-12-11, 01:26 AM
Wow, first I came into this thread thinking I was going to be wasting my time watching it, but those were brilliant! I was laughing the whole time!

Archonic Energy
2006-12-11, 01:59 AM
must resist temptation to hunt down little kirabo and force him to continue his work at gunpoint

Translation: Hurry up with the next episode.

The Evil Thing
2006-12-11, 03:35 PM
The Yu-Gi-Oh parody is amazing, and I have never seen the original series (never intend to, either). I love the nods to YTMND fads as well.

Nerd-o-rama
2006-12-11, 06:05 PM
I'd say my favorite has to be the eighth Yugioh episode, just for the sight gags on the cards, and the dramatic Latin chanting that accompanies Bakura. ([cue squealing fangirls])

"And I'm the Dark Magician"
*Holds up monster card with Black Mage*

That's also the one with the Yugioh DMX interlude, which has to be the best AMV of a rap song in existence.

Umbral_Arcanist
2006-12-11, 10:19 PM
Oh the yu-gi-oh one is hilariuous i was intrigued when it first came over to the states in english and watched the show for a season or two, it was ok, kinda cliche/pradicable, but it allowed the parody to be made, so that's ok.

Does anyone know what that sinister music that plays with Bakura in episode 8(?) is?

Deckmaster
2006-12-12, 06:48 PM
It's Sephiroth's theme from FFVII, I believe, although I could be wrong.

Maxymiuk
2006-12-12, 06:53 PM
Nope. It's from the movie Omen.

Deckmaster
2006-12-13, 11:20 AM
Ah. I thought it was Sephiroth's theme as Bakura holds up a Sephiroth card.

Nerd-o-rama
2006-12-13, 09:16 PM
Right, I recognize it now. The music from Omen is the one that always gets confused with the first movement of Carmina Burana. And Sephi's boss music takes its lyrics from later parts of that, so...

And the Sephiroth card was awesomesauce.

Umbral_Arcanist
2006-12-13, 09:39 PM
Well, i found the song "Ave Santani" on itunes, unfortunatly, it isn't the same recording, any clue where else i might find the recording used in the video?

Nerd-o-rama
2006-12-14, 10:25 AM
Email LittleKuriboh and ask him where he got it? And tell him to get back to work. Lazy limey bastard.

Draigo
2006-12-21, 06:36 AM
lmao, those are great!

Deckmaster
2006-12-22, 01:36 PM
#15 is up...and it is well worth the wait.

"What's with all the Star Trek quotes?"

Nerd-o-rama
2006-12-23, 01:55 AM
"Ow my hair."

"Toon World allows me to change your monsters into cheap imitations. It's rather like what 4Kids did to this show."

"I haven't been this disappointed since I saw Reign of Fire."

"Man, that duel was really boring. It was like waiting for LittleKuriboh to make a new video."
"Let's complain about it!"

Draigo
2006-12-24, 04:49 AM
look every one, its skankity slut slut!
actually, my name's Mai valentine
thats what i said, skankity slut slut.

:smallbiggrin:

Enlong
2006-12-24, 09:09 AM
"But Big Brother! What if some evil group tries to take over your corperation while you're away!?"

"Oh please, what are the odds of that happening?"

"So, your evil group wishes to take over KaibaCorp while Kaiba boy's away?"

"That is correct"

"I f***ing knew it!"

" 'You are a F***ing God. Please keep it up. Yeah you rock!' Well, of course I'm a f***ing God! Do you think any regular mortal could pull of this haircut? Not to mention the whole plunging the world into eternal chaos thing! Yes I'm a F***ing God! So start treating me like one! Bow down before me! Worship my haircut! Your God demands it!"

Pensive Pine
2006-12-26, 10:33 PM
Did anyone see LittleKuriboh's A Yu-Gi-Oh Christmas Carol (http://youtube.com/watch?v=fV1wLYtoAR0)?
"Screw the yules, I have money!"

Tornek the Unhygenic
2007-01-02, 05:35 PM
You have tricked us with your magic box! We invite you to suck our... Core blimey! That was a good move! Best quote ever! Aside from: For some reason playing a card game has left me weak an injured!

hirostroud
2007-04-15, 03:27 PM
What about the rest of us?
Youre not special enough
My mom says im special
Yeah,well, youre moms a skank
At least i have a mom
Ah touche

Eldpollard
2007-04-15, 04:34 PM
When will 20 be up? It's been a long time.

Agatsuma
2007-04-15, 10:00 PM
"See? You're not Kaiba at all! You're some kind of... gay clown. Apparently."

Querzis
2007-04-15, 11:33 PM
Lol, I'm a big fan of Naruto (if we dont include those damn fillers) but that was so cool. But Yu-gi-ho is even better and I never even watched that show!

Mewtarthio
2007-04-16, 03:17 PM
"...So you're all going to have to work overtime!"
"But, sir, what about our families?"
"I don't have a family, and you don't see me complaining."
"Yeah, you tell him, big bro!"
"Shut up, Mokuba."

My favorite was the Kaiba-Merrik exchange:
"There! You have beared witness to the undeniable truth! Now do you comprehend, mind-slave?"
"I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to--"
"Do you comprehend!?"
"If I say 'yes,' will you go away?"
"I shall."
"Then yes. I understand completely."
"Good."
"...Aren't you going to leave?"
"I am inside your brain."
"That's nice."
"Forever."
"I'm... gonna go back to sleep now."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-16, 03:35 PM
"We're going to do battle with Ancient Egyptian laser beams!"

"But then you exploded again. You really need to stop doing that."

"It says here that Pegasus found a way to bring Cecilia back from the dead using the millenium items and KaibaCorp's virtual technology. Man, I've read fanfics that made more sense than this crap."

Axl_Rose
2007-04-16, 10:07 PM
LOL that actually exceeded my expectations by a LONG shot

Da Beast
2007-04-16, 11:23 PM
The series of tubes that is the internet has just proven its worth.

TheEmerged
2007-04-17, 09:36 AM
That first link is coming up "removed" now

Akaziel
2007-04-17, 09:50 AM
Ah. The new link: http://www.dailymotion.com/LittleKuriboh

Oh, and "Did I mention I'm not a villain?"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-17, 09:57 AM
"My evil plan is working. But I'm definitely not a villain."

TheEmerged
2007-04-17, 10:01 AM
Going through the Naruto ones... and I'm laughing. Loudly, and verbally. Okay, some of the jokes are a little out of taste but I can forgive a certain amount of that...

"Hey, is that ninja in an orange jumpsuit?"
"It's black and white, that means you had a crappy childhood."

The 8th Sin
2007-04-19, 07:46 PM
"Pegasus! I pledge alliegance to your death!"
"In my grief I took a trip to Egypt. Because that's what people do when they're grieving. They go to Egypt."
"My name is Shadi! And in my country of Egypt, we no longer use slave to build pyramid. Now we make women do it instead."

LittleKuriboh has finished off season 1 and still hasn't gotten stale. Good work!

The 8th Sin
2007-04-19, 07:54 PM
Now it's Naruto's turn!
"Who's the guy with the mummy on his back?"
(muffled cries for help)
"Quiet, you!"

"Me? Well I'm Temari. I'm Vegeta 396's girlfriend."
"Vegeta! What the hell are you doing?"
"Shut up and go along with it!"

"Oh, I'm going to do worse than kill you! I'm going to take you back to the Zabuza saga. And make it pastely again!"

Coming in close second is Naruto Abridged. Good work Masako and Vegeta!

doliemaster
2007-04-19, 07:58 PM
I heard that LK is making a yugioh the abridged movie is that true or I am just dreaming?

RationalGoblin
2007-04-19, 08:04 PM
It's a joke (I am reasonalby sure), but the abridged movie trailer IS rather hilarous.

*Yugi is running* "Yami touched me in a bad place!"

"I'm so excited I could wet my pants! ......opps, too late!"

The 8th Sin
2007-04-20, 02:49 PM
"I'm a throw-away villain! Fear my generic motives!"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-20, 02:54 PM
"I'm going to destroy the world with my surprisingly ineffectual powers!"

Mewtarthio
2007-04-20, 10:49 PM
It's a joke (I am reasonalby sure), but the abridged movie trailer IS rather hilarous.

What? Where is this?

Deckmaster
2007-04-20, 10:52 PM
It's not on DailyMotion, but it can still be found at YouTube. Someone other than me can provide a link.

Sucrose
2007-04-23, 07:11 PM
"I'm going to destroy the world with my surprisingly ineffectual powers!"

Not if I lay this card in defense mode you won't!

Fade_the_Blade
2007-04-23, 08:44 PM
Now I can't Quote it like everybody else but their both freakin hilarious!!!!

Sucrose
2007-04-23, 09:00 PM
Now I can't Quote it like everybody else but their both freakin hilarious!!!!

Meh, I'm not sure if I got it right; I just paraphrased. Besides, that just proves that you don't get obsessed with pointless web phenomena (granted, VERY funny pointless web phenomena, but nevertheless....)

Aotrs Commander
2007-04-23, 09:01 PM
Thank you for bringing the Naruto abridged series at least, to my attention. I don't think I've laughed that hard for weeks!

TheEmerged
2007-04-24, 09:55 AM
Okay, the Naruto Abridged Series seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. It's not even on the daily motion site now.

Aotrs Commander
2007-04-24, 01:29 PM
No, it hasn't...you must have had a bad link or something, maybe...I was re-watching them this afternoon not long ago.

Try this...http://www.dailymotion.com/MasakoX and http://www.dailymotion.com/vegeta3986 for episode 10.

Heck, they even have a forum (http://narutotas.co.nr/) so I think it's here to stay!

zeratul
2007-04-24, 02:53 PM
Does anyone know if LittleKuriboh is going to start making more at some point? I'm addicted, I need them!!!!!!!

LOGGED!

The 8th Sin
2007-04-24, 03:18 PM
Does anyone know if LittleKuriboh is going to start making more at some point? I'm addicted, I need them!!!!!!!

LOGGED!

LittleKuriboh is taking his time and getting it right. I can wait.

Earthstar_Fungus
2007-04-24, 08:55 PM
Attention Duelists! In America my hair allows me to screw the system to get more screentime and kidnap Mokuba to steal the gay millennium jewelry!

Mewtarthio
2007-04-24, 11:21 PM
By the way, can anyone who's seen the real Yu-Gi-Oh tell me what Mind Crush is supposed to do? It looks like it should render the opponent catatonic/comatose/dead/lobotomized for life, but Kaiba seemed to shake it off just fine.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-04-25, 12:23 AM
I remember watching most of the first season as a kid. It didn't really make any sense in the series either. As I recall, only Kaiba's "evil side" got mind-crushed, leaving his "complete douchebag" side healthy. His "evil side" was later brought back from the dead (sorry, Shadow Realm) in the form of that gay clown that claimed to be Kaiba's ghost.

Turcano
2007-04-25, 12:40 AM
By the way, can anyone who's seen the real Yu-Gi-Oh tell me what Mind Crush is supposed to do? It looks like it should render the opponent catatonic/comatose/dead/lobotomized for life, but Kaiba seemed to shake it off just fine.

I had wondered about that, too. And the (obviously non-canon) mind-crush on Joey in Episode 17 only complicates matters.

I remember watching most of the first season as a kid. It didn't really make any sense in the series either. As I recall, only Kaiba's "evil side" got mind-crushed, leaving his "complete douchebag" side healthy. His "evil side" was later brought back from the dead (sorry, Shadow Realm) in the form of that gay clown that claimed to be Kaiba's ghost.

Wow, that really was dumber than the first line.

And what is it with Yu-Gi-Oh and DID, anyway?

Ceska
2007-04-25, 10:50 AM
I had wondered about that, too. And the (obviously non-canon) mind-crush on Joey in Episode 17 only complicates matters.
No it doesn't. See, it's called mind crush for a reason.

Turcano
2007-04-25, 02:09 PM
No it doesn't. See, it's called mind crush for a reason.

Oh snap! ***

Samurai General
2007-04-25, 02:13 PM
"Then....you exploded again. You really need to stop doingthat.":smalltongue:

RMS Oceanic
2007-04-25, 02:24 PM
In the early chapters of the manga, Yami would subsume Yugi entirely, being completely in control. He would play shadow games with guys who were jerks or threatening Yugi's friends or something. Upon losing, he would issue them with a "penalty game" where the eye flashes on his forehead, and he messes their head up in some way. He does this against Kaiba, to shatter the darkness in his heart implanted by being raised by a career-minded jerk. These penalty games are the precursor to mind crushes, which are just what 4Kids called all three of them.

And now you know.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-04-25, 02:27 PM
I refuse to dignify this series (the real one, not the abridged one) and sully the name of G.I. Joe by finishing that reference.

RMS Oceanic
2007-04-25, 02:33 PM
A. It was not a GI Joe reference. Heck, I never heard of the GI Joe cartoon until I watched Robot Chicken.

B. The early parts, pre-Duel Monsters, actually, were actually entertaining. I think the writer just got hung up on one game too much.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-04-25, 02:37 PM
The way I recall it, the manga was originally supposed to be fairly standard supernatural teen dramedy. But Kazuki Takahashi decided to create Duel Monsters as an in-universe kid's thing to do, kinda like Magic: The Gathering for morons.

Then he (or his publisher) realized, "Waitaminute. I just invented Magic: The Gathering for morons. This is not only more interesting, it has a lot more merchandising value."

Then comes oodles of manga and six seasons of animé, one of which is completely disassociated from the others and never shown in America, but which provides the vital character background and context from the early manga. Turns out Americans (or our publishers) just wanted to skip to the card games.

PlatinumJester
2007-04-25, 02:48 PM
Yu Gi Oh one is the best due to its originality. Unfortunately due to copyright Youtube are removing them.

The Naruto is kinda bland when it comes to joke plus only Kakashis voice is well done.

anphorus
2007-04-25, 02:57 PM
Yu Gi Oh one is the best due to its originality. Unfortunately due to copyright Youtube are removing them.

The Naruto is kinda bland when it comes to joke plus only Kakashis voice is well done.

It's more to do with the silly rules youtube has. This kind of parody is totally legal under Fair Use.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-04-25, 03:00 PM
Actually, nothing is "totally" legal under Fair Use, since copyright law is so incredibly vague...in America.

Nonetheless,
http://www.dailymotion.com/LittleKuriboh

Quitcher whinin'.

psychoticbarber
2007-04-25, 03:08 PM
I never really watched Yu-Gi-Oh very much, but my little sister did, and the abridged is spot-on hilariousness.

I don't like the Naruto the Abridged as much because I watch Naruto, like it, and I'm pretty sure it's actually a really good show. The jokes don't hit as hard because the show doesn't suck donkey....hooves.

Deckmaster
2007-04-25, 03:35 PM
I'm kind of upset LittleKuriboh's DailyMotion account doesn't have any of his non-Abridged Series stuff. I know you can still watch them at YouTube, but still...

That "Perfect Hair Forever" parody is hilarious.

Castaras
2007-04-25, 03:51 PM
I'll admit it: When I was little I watched Yu-gi-oh, the original. One and a half series of it.

This had me in stitches. Surely this much laughter is bad for you?

TheEmerged
2007-04-25, 04:49 PM
And now you know.

Fortunately, I have no dignity...

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!

The other half is usually violence.

EvilElitest
2007-04-29, 02:59 PM
I never really watched Yu-Gi-Oh very much, but my little sister did, and the abridged is spot-on hilariousness.

I don't like the Naruto the Abridged as much because I watch Naruto, like it, and I'm pretty sure it's actually a really good show. The jokes don't hit as hard because the show doesn't suck donkey....hooves.

I don't know if your are from Japan, but here in America, Naruto is awful, it is unspeakable bad

In America

"And we fell in love, and then, you exploded.
Yeah, that was kinda weird"
What the hell was with that
"By the way have you ever seen Laberinth?" "No, why?" "No reason"
"If your Kaibia, then i'm straight"
"Wait a second, how the hell did i climb up a straight cliff while holding a brief case. And for that matter, how the hell did i end up here? Into the Kiabe cave"
"Get out of my bed room. Yeah, that is what she said"
"I use copy cat, it allows me to copy your catch phrase. In america."
"NOooooo, you can't use it, only americans can use it, your not even wearing a flag on your head"
"whoops, i must have left it at home. In america"
What is the deal with the american guy
In america
from,
EE

drogothlord
2007-07-16, 11:48 AM
" Hey everybody look at me....I'm Seto Kiba". "I have a dragon fetish and I sound like Brock from Pokemon!" Screw the rules I'm in love with Nurse Joy!"

"That's It Moto Your F***ing DEAD!":smallbiggrin:

Enlong
2007-07-16, 12:16 PM
I'll admit it: When I was little I watched Yu-gi-oh, the original. One and a half series of it.

This had me in stitches. Surely this much laughter is bad for you?

"I've heard laughing too much can give you cancer. Not that I'd want to cause you any unneccessary grief or something."

Evil Bakura, you so crazy!

Alex Kidd
2007-07-16, 12:42 PM
I don't know if your are from Japan, but here in America, Naruto is awful, it is unspeakable bad

Wait, what? Far as my hair can tell the only problem translation made was "Believe It!", I mean all the innuendo and violence is retained (some blood is removed, but they still bleed and die), it's probably one of the best translations of a mass production shonen ever rivaled only by Bleach (compared to say Dragonball and One Piece).

Oh that's not saying Naruto is a great anime either, it's good but not great. Just most of it's flaw are inherent to it and not a result of translation.

doliemaster
2007-07-19, 09:53 PM
Really I just hate Naruto, so I guess that makes Naruto the abridged extra funny for me......seriously almost all the characters make me feel like DBZ characters had real character depth.

zeratul
2007-07-19, 09:54 PM
I love both.

All the jokes in both are so true.

Sakura is useless, Sasuke is emo, and Naruto is annoying.

Despite this I still like the show Naruto.

yoshi927
2007-07-19, 10:22 PM
I watched all of Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Version, and the christmas special. That show is awesome. :smallbiggrin: I've been meaning to check out the Naruto one, too.

Right;

"Screw the rules, I have money."

"I'm here for your Blue-Eyes, old man, and I won't take no for an answer."
"No."
"Curses, foiled again."

"In my grief, I took a trip to Egypt. Because that's what people do when they're grieving; they go to Egypt!"

jaqueses
2007-07-20, 12:38 PM
For those of you that don't know about it yet this (http://www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/) exists.

Have a nice day.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-07-20, 01:08 PM
About damn time is all I have to say.

Bookmark'd!

Aizen
2007-11-17, 06:29 PM
yugiohs their yugilicious heh

The Linker
2007-11-22, 08:45 AM
Oh, man, this is hilarious :smallbiggrin:

Yugi: "Maruko! Think about what you're doing! What would Kaiba say if he saw you like this?"
Imaginary Kaiba: "Hey, good job, Maruko. Now try and steal something from Joey."
Yugi: "Ok, but what would he say if he wasn't a complete douchebag?"

RMS Oceanic
2007-11-22, 08:54 AM
"Tell me what's going on or I'll unleash the fury of my Anime Mullet!"

Classic. :smallbiggrin:

Athaniar
2007-11-22, 09:01 AM
I seriously (if you can use that word about a parody) think that Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series is the funniest thing I've ever seen.
...in America