PDA

View Full Version : Economics Rap Video Feedback

Silverraptor
2013-03-26, 02:33 AM
So, my Economics teacher has sent me an email asking me on my opinions on an economic video. He and I often talked about economics after class, and even though we never saw exactly eye to eye on the issues, we still enjoyed our chats and respected each others opinions (That's to help explain why he would ask my opinion for some class material). He found this video that he'd like to show his future classes for conversation starters. I have watched and enjoyed it, but was wondering what others would think about the video.

So, I was wondering if my fellow Gitpers would like to watch and comment on what they liked about the video and whether it would be a good way to start a class wide conversation for students in his future classes. I personally think it was creatively put together and does indeed have the 2 sides present their arguments and each having their own set of points.

What do you guys think? Worthy of putting it in his future classes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc&feature=player_embedded

Mando Knight
2013-03-26, 11:05 PM
I'd seen this a year or so ago, forgot how I came across it.

The producers of the video seem to embrace Austrian economic theory, so I'd be cautious with using them as a source if the prof prefers Keynesian economics...

Cespenar
2013-03-27, 04:22 AM
It has a good lot of references in it to economics terms, so it'd be an excellent conversation starter, in my opinion.