PDA

View Full Version : Europa Universalis III key

Morph Bark
2013-03-26, 06:41 AM
I recently got EUIII through a bundle, installed it, and now it's given me three keys (for Chronicles, Heir To The Throne and Divine Wind) that I apparently need to use to activate them in the game. However, I've been able to play a game already. Is there anywhere I need to enter these keys, or are they entered automatically?

For those who thought this thread was about a giveaway of an EUIII key, sorry. :P You can get it for cheap on Indie Gala right now though!

hayabusa
2013-03-26, 09:16 AM
I recently got EUIII through a bundle, installed it, and now it's given me three keys (for Chronicles, Heir To The Throne and Divine Wind) that I apparently need to use to activate them in the game. However, I've been able to play a game already. Is there anywhere I need to enter these keys, or are they entered automatically?

For those who thought this thread was about a giveaway of an EUIII key, sorry. :P You can get it for cheap on Indie Gala right now though!

I've been wondering this myself. I bought Crusader Kings II last night and got a key from Steam, but nowhere to enter it.

Leecros
2013-03-26, 10:28 AM
I believe the keys are to register them on the paradox forums. The members over there get a little touchy if you're asking for advice for a game that you don't have registered. Also i presume it helps for troubleshooting over there so they know what game and expansions you have.

Artanis
2013-03-26, 12:26 PM
I believe the keys are to register them on the paradox forums.
This is correct. Registering them puts a note on your forum profile there, adds an icon under your avatar, and sometimes allows access to extra forums (e.g. registering Divine Wind lets you see the 5.2b subforum).

Morph Bark
2013-03-26, 04:09 PM
Alright, thanks. Now it's just waiting on the activation email, if that will come in today, and then to find out where on the site I need to do that. At least I'll know it beforehand whenever I'll be getting Crusader Kings II. :smallsmile: