PDA

View Full Version : Prcs for gestalt Cleric

Fyermind
2013-03-26, 12:14 PM
I am playing with a gestalt melee cleric build trying to figure out what to put on the other side.

Prcs are allowed on both sides. Everything I have in Italics I want to fill. I am considering something like Cavalier to improve my skeletal mount (assume that works) but I'm looking for something with more relevant class features if possible.

I have so far
Cloistered Cleric 1 // full BAB 1
Cloistered Cleric 2 // full BAB +1
Cloistered Cleric 3 // full BAB +1
Cloistered Cleric 4 // full BAB +1
Cloistered Cleric 5 // Ordained Champion 1
Bone Knight 1 // Ordained Champion 2
??? // Ordained Champion 3
Bone Knight 2 // Ordained Champion 4
??? // Ordained Champion 5
Bone Knight 3 // Full BAB +1
Bone Knight 4 // Full BAB +1
Bone Knight 5 // Full BAB +1
Bone Knight 6 // Full BAB +1
Bone Knight 7 // Full BAB +1
Bone Knight 8 // Full BAB +1
Bone Knight 9 // Full BAB +1
Bone Knight 10 // Full BAB +1
Cleric casting +1 // Full BAB +1

Andreaz
2013-03-26, 12:20 PM
A simple fighter would already work, as feats are always handy to have.

Are you up for homebrew? The Esper Knight (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169532) is the sexiest full bab wis-secondary class I've ever used.

Midnight Metamagic in particular goes from potent to overpowered with it, so I suggest you don't combine that particular feat with Soul Conduit.

AmberVael
2013-03-26, 12:24 PM
Crusader and Warblade are fairly obvious options. Both of them would grant many more active melee actions, which your current class selection lacks. If allowed, you might consider going Ruby Knight Vindicator as well (but it is sort of a dual progression class, so I dunno if it would be allowed, given that the game is Gestalt).

Vaz
2013-03-26, 01:23 PM
Paladin with Serenity. Crusader with Warblade dips going into Master of 9 or a RKV (if your worshipping is not deity based)

??? Could be a variant monk fighting style (to help with entry into Mo9). Alternatively, Ardent 2 with Overchannel and Practised Manifester gets you up to 7 power point abilities- Aka Metamorphosis. Although feat intensive (you'll fairly want Metamorphic Transfer for up to 8 HD creatures- bladerager roll, 8 headed hydra, etc)