PDA

View Full Version : Bulzar's Brew's and Ale's - Wharehouse

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-16, 08:00 PM
Welcome to Bulzars Brew's and Ale's

For all your booze (and much besides) needs.

Here at Bulzar's we have a wide variety of Beer's, Ale's, Whiskies, Rum's, Wine's, and much more...

We stock any tavern that is dedicated to the loss of brain cells.

As well, we run a thriving business in potion's and other magical concoctions. Ask for more details. All of these sales are confidential.

Prices:

Wholesale:

EggNog (Limited time offer) - 1pp per barrell
Gnomish Fireale - 3pp per barrell
Swampale - 15gp per barrell
Dwarven ale - 45gp per barrell
Orc-blood ale - 4pp per barrell
Bardic Beer - 2pp per barrell
Dragonsliver - 25gp per barrell
Godawful - 1pp per barrell
Garls Golden Gin - 35gp per barell
Celestial Chardonnay - 5pp per case
Bulzars Brew - 25gp per barrell
Ebony Absinth - 3pp per barrell
Moradin's Mithril Mead - 35gp per barrell
Serpentine Sauvignon - 5pp per barrell

At the bar:

EggNog (Limmited Time offer) - 10cp
Gnomish Fireale - 10cp
Swampale - 5cp
Dwarven ale - 11cp
Orc-blood ale - 12cp
Bardic Beer - 14cp
Dragonsliver - 20cp
Godawful - 3cp
Garls Golden Gin - 16cp
Celestial Chardonnay - 1sp
Bulzars Brew - 15cp
Ebony Absinth - 12cp
Moradin's Mithril Mead - 16cp
Serpentine Sauvignon - 1sp

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-16, 08:05 PM
*A llama wearing a black mask across his eyes and a black collar with blue gems in it pushes open the door with a hoof and cautiously peeks inside. Seeing no danger, he enters the new bar with two young elven kids riding on his back.*

the elven girl speaks up "Muffy, why are we stopping here? This isn't the beach.

"Because its new, and I've never seen it before. Hello. *he calls to the bartender* "I'd like an ale please, and umm...do you have anything for kids?"

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-16, 08:11 PM
Bulzar grabs a glass but stops in mid pour.

Uh.. would that happen to be a gnomish fireale, or is it a swampale, or a plain dwarven ale?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-16, 08:15 PM
"ummm....I want something refreshing that won't make me loopy. I gotta trot to the beach in a bit. I'm Atreyu, by the way. *he extends a hoof in the traditional humanoid gesture known as "shaking"*

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-16, 08:39 PM
Bulzar shakes the proferred hoof.

Im Bulzar Beerbelly, the owner of this establishment. I think you want the swampale. I think that i have some lime cordial in the back for the kids. I wont be a moment.

Bulzar heads into the back room. He returns in a moment with 2 foaming mugs. He places one in front of Atreyu, and the other in front of the elf.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-16, 08:50 PM
*Atreyu bleats happily.* "thanks. *the kids look around the place. The llama smiles happily and hopes swamp ale tastes good.*

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-16, 09:06 PM
Bulzar leaves the bar to go to the back room. A cat jumps onto the bar and sits itelf down. It regards the llama and the elf with an air of interest.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-16, 09:12 PM
*the elven girl notices the cat with a happy cry. She positions herself on the llama so that she can reach over and pet it. Her brother keeps wondering if there are frogs in a glass of swampale. The llama adjusts his position a bit, so that Ala can pet the cat and keeping an eye on the cat to make sure its not going to attack her.*

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-17, 11:47 AM
The cat notices that the llama is watching it and walks over to the girl. The addresses the llama.

You know, im not going to do anything. Its been awhile since my last good back scratch.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-17, 12:12 PM
"sorry, I'm a little overprotective. New animals in new places. *Shrugs apologetically* " Ala is a really good with cats. I think she'll be a druid when she grows up. What should I call you?"

*Ala gives the cat a good back scratching*

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-17, 12:39 PM
The cat purrs happily.

I am Turamarth. But you can call me Tura. Im one of Bulzars wayward experiments.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-17, 01:06 PM
*Ala hugs the cat.* You don't look like an experiment.
*Kint, the elven boy, looks up* "what kind of experiment? Can you breathe fire?"
*Atreyu looks a little shocked.* "He experiments? I thought he just served beer? But its nice to meet you, Tura."

Amiria
2006-11-17, 01:33 PM
Rakhsicz enters the building and walks to the bar. Hey, that's new. Hmmm ... He turns to the other customers and smiles Hi Llama, kids.

So, where is this Bulzar or one of his employees ?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-17, 01:56 PM
"hiya Rakhsicz"
"hi Rakhsicz. This place has a talking cat. Its nice and fluffy, too."

Amiria
2006-11-17, 02:19 PM
A talking cat. Hmmm, maybe it should meet this other talking cat that's here in Town, usually at Trog's. Blood ? Was that the name ?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-17, 03:50 PM
(sorry for poor posting. Work and all.)

"oh yeah! I haven't seen Blood in a long time. I wonder how she's doing. I haven't seen her kitten in awhile either. Hope it wasn't eaten by Greeny or kratos.

How have you been?"

Amiria
2006-11-17, 03:58 PM
Ach. Quite well I think. But I'm also terribly bored. Amiria's expedition to Gehenna always delays and I'm damned to a live of inactivity. That's not my style. I need action, slaying demons and devils and dragons and bohlders and blobs and whatnot.

Have you heard of any expeditions to dangerous places that might start around here ?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-18, 02:45 AM
"Hmmmm. Nothing off the top of my head. However, I'll keep an ear open for you. Fenric is going on vacation, otherwise he's usually the cause of some major adventure. Guy seems to hav a lot of enemies.

Well, now I'm curious. I'll go head over to Trog's to see what I can find out."

*the llama gathers the kids up, Ala sadly because she has to leave the kitty , and they all head off.*

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-18, 11:03 AM
Bulzar walks in from the back room.

Sorry 'bout that. I had some uh... 'merchadise' that had to be taken care of.

He looks around and spots the new customer.

Ah, hello. What can i get you?

Noticing Turamarth lounging in a corner, he calls over.

Thanx for letting me know when customers arrive, Tura.

Amiria
2006-11-18, 12:40 PM
Uh, yeah. I'm Rakhsicz. What is this ... ah ... Dragonsliver ? is it top-fermented ?, asks the drow. And do you have some hard liquor from the Underdark ?

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-18, 02:01 PM
Bulzar readches behind the bar and pulls up a mug.

The Dragnsliver? It's fermented in the darkness with fireshrooms at a temperature of 130 F. As for the Underdark liquor, I just got a shipment of Ebony Absinth, which is actually native to your species, if im correct.

Amiria
2006-11-18, 02:11 PM
Well then. I want a barrel of this Dragonsliver and one of the Gnomish Fireale. And a bottle of Ebony Absinthe., says Rakhsicz and draws a fat purse which chinks auspiciously.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-18, 02:15 PM
Bulzar stops and stares at the drow.

Planning on doing some hard drinkin' are you? That is enough alcohol to knock a dragon out cold, and believe me, I know from experience.

Amiria
2006-11-18, 02:38 PM
No no. Just preparing for a party and hard times. So, how much do I owe you ?

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-18, 02:41 PM
Bulzar starts adding up the figures.

That'll come to 55gp and 12cp. Come 'round the back and i'll give it to ya.

Bulzar vanishes through a door behind the bar.

Amiria
2006-11-18, 02:44 PM
Rakhsicz counts the money in his hand and follows Bulzar.

Xerillum
2006-11-18, 10:52 PM
A regiment of dwarves marches in. We need a lot of beer.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-19, 10:29 AM
Bulzar runs into the front room, hearing the dwarves marching in.

How much would you like my good sirs?

Xerillum
2006-11-19, 12:41 PM
forty barrels.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-19, 01:33 PM
Of what exactly? Forty barrells is a very general area.

Bulzar rubs his hands excitedly.

Xerillum
2006-11-19, 09:24 PM
Beer. We need beer.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-19, 09:45 PM
Bulzar heads into the back and reappears i five minutes later levitating forty barrells of assorted beer.

Ok, since you are buying so much, ill charge you a flat fee. Thatll be six platinum, please.

Xerillum
2006-11-19, 09:50 PM
The dwarves drop the cash and leave with the beer. they load it into a bag of holding and walk away.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-19, 09:56 PM
Bulzar scoops up the money and deposits it in his pocket.

Hehe. Forty barrells of Godawful for six platinum. That was too easy.

Bulzar heads into a side room. He turns toward Turamarth.

Watch the bar please.

The cat glances over at him and replies:

Ok.

Xerillum
2006-11-19, 09:59 PM
((if you look at the first post, you'll notice that you should have charged 40 platinum... looks like I got the last laugh!))

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-20, 07:14 PM
(( No, no, i got it right. 40x10 is 400. 1 platinum is 1000 gold. i have the last laugh))

Destro_Yersul
2006-11-20, 10:25 PM
((points to SRD (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/equipment/wealthAndMoney.htm#coins)))

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-21, 04:27 PM
((Goddamn it!!! I was not aware of that.))

Bulzar starts thinking over his last sale then heads into the back to experiment on ways to bind thaumertology and alchemy. He comes back with a potion and throws it on the prices. They automatically change

Epix
2006-11-26, 09:19 AM
Epix walks in and salutes the bartender
Ill have whatever youve got, my good sir.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-26, 09:25 AM
Sure thing.
He reaches beneath the bar and pulls out a mug. He fills it with Bulzars Brew.
Here you are.
He hands the frothing mug to Epix.

Epix
2006-11-27, 05:17 PM
Thank you.
He looks around and starts drinking his brew.This could be a nice place for me if i wanted.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-27, 05:28 PM
Bulzar wanders into the back room. Soon, loud explosions followed by curses start drifting from the room. Turamarth teh cat jumps onto the bar and surveys the newcomer.

Epix
2006-11-28, 05:44 PM
Epix regards the cat and smiles.
Hello there, my friend. Hows being a cat.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-11-28, 05:55 PM
Turamarth looks at Epix and purrs.
Not bad. Being a cats not that bad, except for the samll fact that im a higher intelligence trapped inside the body of a cat. I keep getting the urge to cahse small rodents. Its very annoying.

Epix
2006-11-28, 06:09 PM
Epix laughs loudly.
Well, thats hardly surprising. How does your mastr treat you?

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-02, 01:29 PM
(( sorry, been away for awhile))

Turamarth curls into a comfy ball.
Well, he's actually pretty good as far as masters go. He gets me to wath the store while he's experimenting, and he occasioanlly asks the properties of some such thing. It's not that bad.

Amiria
2006-12-05, 04:26 AM
A young man, gaunt and pale and in a black wizard's robe, walks through the door and appoaches the counter. "Good day to you. I have a message for one Erdan Sar'Doc. He wrote that it can be left here for him." He leaves the message at the counter and the building.

The message reads:
"Dear Erdan Sar'Doc

I agree to meet with you to discuss the matter. You can come to my tower today or any other day, but not past 6 pm.

Sincerely, Amiria"

Admiral One
2006-12-05, 04:12 PM
Erdan walks in

"Bulzar! Where are you? Get in here you bloody drunkard!"

He is flipping a pair of coins around each other in his right hand.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-05, 05:35 PM
Bulzar appears behind Erdan and scowls.
Watch who youre calling a 'bloody drunkard', my friend, or you'll find yourself on the wrong end of a lightning bolt!!
Turamarth runs into the front room upon hearing the shouting.

Admiral One
2006-12-05, 05:42 PM
"Is there really a wrong end to a lightning bolt? I mean, if the bolt was inversed, wouldn't it still shock the recipient?"

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-05, 05:50 PM
Bulzar ponders for a moment.
No. Since the caster would have to be either a sorcerer, like me, or a wizard, it satnds to reason that the srocerer or wizard would have prepared a dispel magic spell is there was an eventuallity that the bolt could be returned. As well, I think that any magic practicing race should always have a dispel magic spell at the ready.
Bulzar smiles with confidence at his response to Erdans seemingly naive question.

Admiral One
2006-12-05, 05:56 PM
"No, no, I mean if the bolt was cast backwards, then the bolt would basically come out of the person being hit and the into the fingers of the caster. Of course the caster wouldn't be affected, I'm talking about the caster's opponent."

((get onto msn))

((Edit: dinner, brb))

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-05, 06:13 PM
Bulzar starts thinking some more. Turamarth enters the debate.
The person that would have been hit would be blinded by the flash, then incinerated by the heat. Because a magically cast lightning bolt does not harm the caster in any way, the target almost always gets somehow put into a disadvantage. Most likely if the spell was cast backwards, the lightning bolt would rebound off the caster and hit the target in a matter of seconds, which is incedentally less than youre puny races reaction time.
Turamarth starts purring with enjoyment at the conversation.

Admiral One
2006-12-05, 06:39 PM
"But what I'm saying is that there is no wrong end to a lightning bolt. Both ends are equally dangerous, making you threat not make sense. On that note, what's new?"

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-05, 06:46 PM
Turamarth wanders away, dismayed at Erdans lack of comprehension.
If you wanted to look at it like that, then the wrong end oof a lightning bolt is the one that is aimed to hit you.
Bulzar laughs.
The cats got a point. But enough chatter on that subject. Not much is new. Got a shipment of booze yesterday, so im happy. As well, this guy (point to Epix) is helping on my way to becoming rich.

Epix
2006-12-05, 06:48 PM
Epix waves wonkily.
There is also the letter, Bulzar!!

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-05, 06:50 PM
Bulzar hands Erdan the letter.
Dunno how that got there.

Admiral One
2006-12-05, 06:53 PM
Erdan reads the letter carefully, then glances at the window.

"Hmm, looks like it is too late now. Ah well, I'm not due at Trog's for a little while anyways. So, you're helping this endtable out, are you?" he says to Epix.

Epix
2006-12-05, 07:02 PM
Epix shakes his head.
Nah, im drinking myself into a stupor. Thats a big help to Bulzar though.
Epix turns toward Bulzar.
Would you like my help around here, though?

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-05, 07:11 PM
Bulzar looks at Epix.
Sure, but ill have to take youre bill out of your first payment.

Epix
2006-12-05, 07:14 PM
Epix nods drunkenly.
Ok

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-05, 07:48 PM
Bulzar smiles.
Ok, you'll start as soon as I can figure out what to do with you

Admiral One
2006-12-05, 09:06 PM
Once the conversation ends, Erdan walks out, shifting his robes from leather armour to elegant robes.

Epix
2006-12-06, 07:54 PM
Epix turns back to his drink. Finding it empty, he oulls a bottle of greenish liquid from a pocket. He opens the bottle and quaffs the liquid.
Aaahhhh. That's better. Hey Bulzar, do you have any more anti-hangover potions.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-06, 08:54 PM
Bulzar puts the spear he had been threatening Erdan with behind the bar.
No, that's the last one. You'll hav to stay sober until i can get you another one.

Epix
2006-12-07, 08:13 PM
Epix nods and walks out of the bar.
Ok. Im gonna go. Ill be back in a little bit.
Epix vanishes out the doorway.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-09, 11:56 AM
Bulzar waves goodbye and starts mopping up the front area.
Hmmph. At least he could've cleaned up, seeing as he is now working for me.
After finishing the mopping, Bulzar heads into the back room. After a few miutes, acrid green smoke starts drifting out of the doorway.

Epix
2006-12-09, 02:05 PM
A big man with a cape and falchion walks in and plonks himself down at the bar.
Hello, anyone here?

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-10, 10:53 AM
Bulzar walks into the front room, soot covering his face.
Ya, ya, Im here. So, what will be your pleasure, my good sir.
He reaches behind the bar and grabs a mug.

Epix
2006-12-10, 01:14 PM
The man pulls out a list.
Ok, Ill need four barrels of your best brew, and three cases of wine. As well, if you have any mead, that would be nice. Plus, as much rum as you have.
The man pulls out a large sack that clinks with gold.

Ryohoshi
2006-12-10, 02:01 PM
Angelus walks in to the tavern, Excuse me, I'm looking for Bulzar.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-10, 02:08 PM
Bulzar looks at the newcomer.
That would be me. How may I help you?

Ryohoshi
2006-12-10, 02:10 PM
Angelus sits down at the bar, I need a flesh to stone spell please.

Ryohoshi
2006-12-10, 04:18 PM
After wondering what's taking Bulzar so long, Angelus gets up and leaves.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-10, 05:01 PM
(( Im sorry. I had a couple of other things to do)).

Bulzar, seeing as the last customer left, turns back to the big man with the falchion.
Ok, I'll get that stuff right away.
Bulzar heads into a room off to the right. He returns five minutes later levitating a bunch of barells that obscure Bulzars form.
Here you are. That will be 62 pp. I did not have any rum, so i substituted it for absinth. Just as potent, and probably cheaper.

Epix
2006-12-10, 05:09 PM
The man scowls but hands over the money.
Here you go. By the way, I heard that rude man ask you for a spell. Are you a sorcerer by any chance. My ship is in dire need of one since the last one we had copped it against some angry elementals. Interested?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-10, 05:23 PM
(hey guys, sorry I can't stay to RP, I just needed a place to keep the llama till later.)

(welcome to Town, Epix. Hope you're having fun.)

*A llama wearing a black mask around his eyes, a black collar with blue gems, and a amulet with Inari's holy symbol comes trotting in. He looks exhausted. He orders some ale and some root beer and kinda zones out for awhile.*

Epix
2006-12-10, 05:29 PM
(havin' TONS of fun. This i more fun than eating nine steak and kidney pies in a row)

The man keeps looking at Bulzar.
So how about it? You would get a share of any booty that we would happen upon, and you would have a regular customer to keep your shop running. You could teleport back and forth between the ship and your store, if that's an issue.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-10, 05:44 PM
Bulzar hands the llama the ale and root beer.
Hmmm. I dont know. I mean, the offer's tempting, but I don't know. Who would look aftfer the shop for me,
Turamarth comes into the front room and jumps onto the bar.
I will watch the shop for you. As it is, I do that anyway when your in the back experimenting. Go with the man, and get rich.
Turamarth starts reciting something, and a golden ring with a small diamond appears in front of Bulzar.
Since I know that you havent got any teleportation spells, here is a ring of teleportation. Visualize the shop, and you will be intantaneously 'ported here.
Bulzar takes the ring and smiles at the cat.
Thank you very much, my friend.
Bulzar turns to the man.
Very well, Ill go with you. But, might i ask your name?

Epix
2006-12-10, 05:49 PM
The man smiles and replies:
My name is Jander. Jander Tarquin. Welcome to my crew.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-10, 07:35 PM
Bulzar smiles and accompanies Jander out of the shop, helping with carrying the numerous barrels.
Turamarth goes and curls up in front of the llama. He ramrks to himself:
They wont last a week.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-11, 02:23 PM
*Te llama looks up* "Where are they going again? and since you're in charge, is there an under new managemetn sale?"

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-11, 04:13 PM
Turamarth raises his head.
No, there will be no sale. Im just watching the store while my friend Bulzar is off galivanting at sea. No need to have to have management change. Besides, I made sure that he will check in every know and then.
Turamarth sets his head back down and resumes dozing.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-11, 07:29 PM
*the llama looks at the time and with a yip of realization, dashes off to Inari's*

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-12, 01:58 PM
Turamrth espies a mouse off in a croner and decides to give chase.
Mmmmm. Fast food.

Barrik_Arsland
2006-12-12, 05:25 PM
Barrik walks in to the wharehouse looking to see if he finds anybody.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-12, 06:07 PM
Turamarth jumps onto the bar and looks at the newcomer. A mouses tail is hanging from his mouth.
Yes, may I help you?

Barrik_Arsland
2006-12-12, 06:26 PM
Barrik looks at Turamarth, Yes, I was wondering if you could suppy me with potions.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-12, 06:35 PM
Turamarth swalows the mouse.
We have many potions here. Poisons too. What potions would you like? We probably have it in the back.

Barrik_Arsland
2006-12-12, 06:37 PM
I'm just wanting to collect for stock, I want to open a shop. I guess five of each potion will do.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-12, 06:52 PM
Turamarth jumps off the bar and heads for the back room.
Just to let you know, our potions are not really allowed to be resold. But since your a nice guy, I'll give you a break. Take a seat. I'll have those potions in a jiffy.
Turamarth vanishes into teh back rooml. The clinking of glass is soon heard. Turamarth reappears, surrounded by many bottles of every description. They all have potions of one sort or another.
Here you are. I'll charge you a flat rate of 1pp/bottle. That'll be 250pp. Oh, would you like too add an Insurance policy to that? You know, in case you drink one by accident, we'll fix you up for free.

Barrik_Arsland
2006-12-12, 06:55 PM
Barrik pauses and thinks for a moment, Seems fair. Also, I'll be sure to only get what I need from you. Barrik then pulls out a pouch and hands him the peices.

Barrik_Arsland
2006-12-12, 07:03 PM
Barrik leaves the money behind and starts to leave, I'll be back to get the potions, I have to take care of something.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-12, 07:11 PM
((sorry, i was away from comp.))
(Before he leaves)
Tumarth bob his head in agreement.
That is completely fair. I hope that your shop goes well. Umm, could you leave the money on the bar; i dont have appendages to handle all that.

(After he leaves)
Turamrth sets the multitude of vials down in a corner. The money floats up and vanishes.

Barrik_Arsland
2006-12-12, 07:15 PM
Barrik walks back in, Excuse me, do you know where I could find all the materials needed in order to build my shop. I just got my land.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-12, 07:23 PM
Turamarth indicates the stack of vials.
I'm pretty sure one of those is a cart in a bottle. Just tip it out and it'll grow to the size of a real cart. The Bazaar is a good place to start, by the way.

Barrik_Arsland
2006-12-12, 07:28 PM
Barrik puts one of the cart bottles in his pocket, Thank you for your help, and goodbye.He then picks up the vials and leaves.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-12, 07:31 PM
Turamarth jumps onto the bar and resumes his napping.

Epix
2006-12-14, 05:29 PM
A man steps in and looks around. He sneaks into teh back room and sets down a box. He runs out th open door.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-16, 01:13 PM
Turamarth continues napping, oblivious to the package that is ticking away like a bomb about to go off.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-16, 09:38 PM
*The llama comes trotting in muttering about shadow creatures and being creeped out by them, but also by being one of them. He orders a root beer and an ale and wonders if he'll see Turamath while he's here.*
[hr]
*after relaxing for a while, he heads out to see what he can find to keep his mind off his troubles*

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-17, 12:38 PM
Turamarth wakes up and spots the llama. He gives a shrill wistle (or the feline equivalent) and two foaming mugs appear in front of the llama.
Hello Atreyu! It has been a while since you last graced my wharehouse with your presence.

Epix
2006-12-18, 05:33 PM
The box vanishes suddenly, like it was never there. The ticking sound continues on still, though.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-20, 07:13 PM
(( Hey Atreyu, are you still there?))
Turamarth curls in front of the llama.

Admiral One
2006-12-22, 04:53 PM
((points out second part of llama's post))

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-26, 03:10 PM
(( Sorry. Posted before that was there.))

Bulzar appears in the doorway, still slightly green from his jaunt out into the sea. He immediately heads into the back room, where clinking and guzzling is heard.

Epix
2006-12-30, 01:22 PM
Epix appears in the doorway.
Oy, Bulzar. Where are you, you salty gnome?

Admiral One
2006-12-30, 03:27 PM
A swarm of bats flies throughout the store and Salner is thrown out of it quite forcefully. He picks himself up and glares at Epix.

"Thanks for the help back at Daemorous' place. I came to get you, not to fight a fully armed psion."

Epix
2006-12-30, 07:00 PM
Epix smiles at Salner.
Oh go on, you were having a wonderful time. Besides, i wasnt going to gte myself killed; but i appreciate your concern. Its not every dau that you have a trained killer at your back, ready to ward off possible inconveniences.
Epix turns away toward the back room openning.
Come on, Bulzar!!! We'll miss all the comely wenches.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-30, 07:06 PM
Bulzar walks out from the back room. He does not look happy.
You mean YOU'll miss all the comely wenches. I doubt highly that any of the lasses in yonder camp would meat my tastes, or height for that matter.
Bulzar looks at Salner.
Why, hello. Might I enquire as to why you are following this riffraff around?

Admiral One
2006-12-31, 09:49 PM
Salner checks to make sure that all his weapons are back where they belong.

"I am Salner. I was sent by the Dark Viper to help Epix out with that dragon. I hope the ship's still here."

Epix
2007-01-03, 06:10 PM
Epix shakes his head.
Nah, the ship is at the party. I was sent by our illustrious captain to pick up this luggard.
Epix nods toward Bulzar.
Once ive got him, then its back to the ship. I just hope that the competitions havent started before i get there.

Admiral One
2007-01-03, 09:10 PM
"Party? Oh gods, how much did I miss? Hmm...well, you guys go ahead, I have some business to attend to."

He steps out quickly.

Epix
2007-01-04, 12:45 PM
Epix waves goodbye to Salner. He crosses his arms over his chest then addresses Bulzar.
Well, are we going or not. Ive used my 'ports for the day, so I'll have to use your door to get to the ship.

Glint Gemseeker
2007-01-04, 07:45 PM
Bulzar sighs then motions to Epix.
Come on, lets go. Its at the back of my workshop.
Epix and Bulzar walk in to the back rrom. It is filled with various potions in various states of creation. Many apparatus's cover two tables set against opposite sides of the wall. An arch in green paint is on the back wall. As Epix and Bulzar near the arch, it starts to glow. Bulzar walks up to it and says:
The Dark Viper.
The arch flashes, then the room is empty once again.

Admiral One
2007-01-09, 04:50 PM
Erdan appears in the middle of the shop. He calls out for Bulzar and, when there is no answer, he bursts into the back room. He runs up to the arch, hoping it will work.

"DARK VIPER!"

He vanishes.

Glint Gemseeker
2007-01-10, 08:51 PM
Turamarth, who has been sleeping through this all, finally wakes up from his nap.He thinks :Wow, its been busy. I'll start cleaning up for when Bulzar gets back. Cleaning tools and solvents start flying about the room in a desperate frenzy to clean the wharehouse.

Epix
2007-01-17, 07:04 PM
Several vikings carrying a stretcher and a man walk into the barroom. The man on the stretcher keeps calling out to someone named Samuel L. Jackson. No come back Sam. Tell me that line from Snakes. It is soooo funny. No wait, dont cyberkill me!!!!! The vikings look at Turamarth. We need a potion that cures insanity says one of the vikings.

Glint Gemseeker
2007-01-21, 08:56 PM
Turamarth gives the viking a very feline stare. You do realize that potions like that are fe and far between, don't you? Turamarth sits up on the bar and looks down at Jander. I wont make any promisses, but i'll se what i can do to fix him up.

Epix
2007-01-21, 09:04 PM
The vikings nod and set their burden on the ground. Jander is asleep at the moment, but he keeps muttering about sankes and how they bite people in the worst places.

Glint Gemseeker
2007-01-21, 09:20 PM
Turamrth wanders into the back room. Smoke starts drifting out from the doorway.

Admiral One
2007-02-23, 06:25 PM
Erdan appears in the middle of the store.

"Bulzar! You around?"

Glint Gemseeker
2007-03-05, 09:01 PM
Bulzar walks out from the back. Yeah yeah, Im here. Hows the boat goin'? I expect it should be done by now. If not, then your being too nice to your workers. The whips the only way to go when dealing with them.

Renrik
2007-03-05, 09:23 PM
A goblin man enters the bar, dressed in the ratty breeches and short typical of a dockworker, and orders guild ale.

Nice place, this.

Admiral One
2007-03-07, 02:29 PM
((glint just went to Austria for a week, ill be controlling him for a while))

Bulzar serves the goblin and he and Erdan go into the back room to talk business while Turamarth greets the goblin.
Hello, welcome to Bulzar's. Where are you coming from?

Renrik
2007-03-08, 01:42 PM
Dockside. Yourself?

Admiral One
2007-03-08, 08:56 PM
I work here.

He sits himself down onto the bar top and curls his tail around himself.

Renrik
2007-03-08, 08:59 PM
The gobbo nods, orders another few drinks, and leaves a while later, thoroughly inebriated.

Admiral One
2007-03-09, 10:04 PM
Erdan and Bulzar eventually walk out of the back, seeming worried about the lateness of the arrival of their ships. They teleport out, leaving Turamarth to mind the store.

Glint Gemseeker
2007-05-03, 06:04 PM
Turamarth walks around for a while, then disappears into the back room to check on some 'stuff'.