PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to buying old D&D stuff on ebay

Charcon
2013-03-28, 10:51 AM
I can't stop! I have purchased tons of Ravenloft, Forgotten Realms and now Oriental Adventures stuff from the 80's and 90's!

Dr.Epic
2013-03-28, 11:49 AM
Does it have to be D&D? I'm addicted to buying all the Munchkin spinoffs and expansions.

Mystic Muse
2013-03-29, 04:13 AM
I'm addicted to buying Magic: the Gathering cards.

Dr.Epic
2013-03-29, 08:35 PM
I'm addicted to buying Magic: the Gathering cards.

There's a word for that: geek.

:smallwink:
:smalltongue:

Palanan
2013-04-03, 05:47 PM
I...I...sometimes buy 3.5 books on Amazon if the discount is good.

*deep, shuddering breath*

Okay. I feel better now.

Tvtyrant
2013-04-04, 01:56 PM
I can't stop! I have purchased tons of Ravenloft, Forgotten Realms and now Oriental Adventures stuff from the 80's and 90's!

You should get the old Planescape and Spelljammer stuff if you can. They are fluff wise my favorite D&D settings, and have some cool crunch (although Spelljammer ships are a little bit wonky.)

Winter_Wolf
2013-04-05, 08:07 PM
How many internal organs did you have to sell to afford a 1E copy of Oriental Adventures? It was hard to find when they were still printing it. And I shall never forgive the guys who sold my near mint 1E stuff over the summer because "lend for the summer" apparently sounds just like "take it and do whatever you want with it." Dirty rat bas-- ehm, yeah. :smallfurious:

Androgeus
2013-04-06, 11:08 AM
There's a word for that: geek.

:smallwink:

I think we have a bit of a pot/kettle situation here :smalltongue:

FinnLassie
2013-04-11, 08:03 AM
Does it have to be D&D? I'm addicted to buying all the Munchkin spinoffs and expansions.

This, so bad. Although I've restrained myself from getting the Cthulhu for now, as a friend who I often play with has the whole thing.

I still blaming myself for not using an opportunity to get a lot of the Christmas stuff for less than half price two years ago. =(