2013-03-28, 11:53 AM
Ok folks I rolled the stats
Str 15
Dex 18
Con 18
Int 17
Wis 16
Cha 8

and I have no idea what to do with it. I mean the stats are simply amazing but what do I make with that? Could make all kinds of things. well anything that doesn't need Cha. What are your ideas? I have played just about every base class so anything goes other than ToB mainly because it gives me a headache.

Ravenica
2013-03-28, 01:22 PM
pretty good stats for a punching wizard, all touch spells all the time, held until you make a melee attack :smallbiggrin:

Curmudgeon
2013-03-28, 01:42 PM
I'd go with a Scout 3/Rogue X with the Swift Ambusher feat (Complete Scoundrel, page 81). You've got high WIS so your scouting perception skills (Spot, Listen) will be boosted, and high CON so you can get into melee combat even with weak hit dice. Add Knowledge Devotion to make use of excellent INT for bonuses to hit and damage if you maximize those Knowledge skills related to creature types.

With great stats, you don't have to go for the classes with intrinsically great power (like Wizard). You can try something that offers more diversity instead.

tricktroller
2013-03-28, 01:55 PM
yeah I wanted to try something interesting. I made several really good sets of rolls today so I wrote up a super skill monkey rogue. I was thinking something like a warrior scholar. There is a feat in one of the books I use called noble that gives you diplomacy ride and all knowledges as class skills. Thought it might be cool to make a fighter that has every knowledge or at least most of them.

tricktroller
2013-03-28, 02:12 PM
maybe a sneak attack fighter or a martial rogue?

What about a sneak attack fighter invisible blade?