PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think the next Morland Studios miniature is going to be?

NerdyKris
2013-03-28, 04:49 PM
I'm betting Haley or Elan. I can't wait. I just finished painting Belkar. Behold, 1/3 of the Order of the Stick! (And I realized as I took the picture that Belkar's base and clasp aren't painted)

http://i.imgur.com/XyUu4MB.jpg

Anybody else wanna share? I'd love to see the other poses people used.

Agnostik
2013-03-28, 05:15 PM
Durkon with removable fangs and a cape. :smallamused:

i6uuaq
2013-03-29, 12:08 AM
Did you make Roy's eyes the same size by mistake? :smallbiggrin:

NerdyKris
2013-03-29, 11:13 AM
Nope, but upon looking at the figure, there is clearly a blob of wayward black paint only visible from that side. :smalltongue:

NerdyKris
2013-03-31, 01:25 PM
So I emailed asking about the miniatures and got a reply! :smallbiggrin:

Hello Kris,

I'm thrilled that you are loving the figures! I think our sculptor has captured the characters wonderfully.

There was going to be a release at the end of March, but between a production delay and then a storm that knocked out power and internet for almost two weeks, I had to delay it. So next month (April) we will be releasing two OOTS figures instead. The release will most likely be in the middle of the month and I'll announce the exact date on the web page soon.

We've been trying for every two months for releases, but since any other releases would fall under the busy preparations for attending GenCon, we won't release any other figures until August. Then there should be at least three releases, the last two members of the OOTS and a "while we are at Cons only or until sold out" limited edition. I will post some info about this when I release April's OOTS figures and then more closer to GenCon.

Maya Morland
Morland Studios