PDA

View Full Version : My dear, dear friends

Mauve Shirt
2013-03-29, 09:33 PM
I am 3 margaritas into this evening, and I realized something: despite living in the same state as the grand Dr. Epic, we have never gotten drunk zusammen.

ANNOUNCING A NEW EVENT: THE GREAT PLAYGROUND DRINKATHON

I'm envisioning Baltimore, MD and pubs. Probably Fell's Point? We can think about that later. Despite the fact that I'm calling it a Drinkathon, there is no competition involved because someone would puke on a sidewalk (if we're lucky) and that would be bad.
Sometime in May, if I'm available, otherwise July to avoid messing with Trogland Meetup. WHO'S WITH ME?

Dr.Epic
2013-03-29, 09:37 PM
I am 3 margaritas into this evening, and I realized something: despite living in the same state as the grand Dr. Epic, we have never gotten drunk zusammen.

ANNOUNCING A NEW EVENT: THE GREAT PLAYGROUND DRINKATHON

I'm envisioning Baltimore, MD and pubs. Probably Fell's Point? We can think about that later. Despite the fact that I'm calling it a Drinkathon, there is no competition involved because someone would puke on a sidewalk (if we're lucky) and that would be bad.
Sometime in May, if I'm available, otherwise July to avoid messing with Trogland Meetup. WHO'S WITH ME?

We need to see Iron Man 3 too! Celebrate the iconic alcoholic superhero with alcohol. We need to see Iron Man 3 and then go drinking!

Mauve Shirt
2013-03-29, 09:38 PM
Agreed. Tony Stark would wholeheartedly approve of this plan.

Dr.Epic
2013-03-29, 09:39 PM
Agreed. Tony Stark would wholeheartedly approve of this plan.

Hunt Valley? I can take the light rail there.

Mauve Shirt
2013-03-29, 09:58 PM
Are there good pubs? I've honestly only gone crawling in Fell's Point. But Hunt Valley has a movie theater, which is the important thing.

Alarra
2013-03-29, 10:02 PM
I'll be in town May 21-27, which is also over my birthday. Don't suppose you'all want to do this then? I'll also be in town in July, just don't make it when the UK meetup is or over the 4th and should be good. =)

Dr.Epic
2013-03-29, 10:09 PM
I should mention I have to be out of my dorm by the 13th I think (I can get back later with a definite date) so after that I'll be out of Baltimore.

Qwertystop
2013-03-30, 02:16 PM
I would just like to say that maybe you should reconsider the idea when you're not already 3 margaritas in.

(teetotaler out :smallbiggrin:)

Amidus Drexel
2013-03-30, 08:54 PM
I would just like to say that maybe you should reconsider the idea when you're not already 3 margaritas in.

(teetotaler out :smallbiggrin:)

The problem with that is that Mauve is always 3 margaritas in. :smallwink: :smallcool:

Mauve Shirt
2013-03-30, 09:58 PM
The problem with that is that Mauve is always 3 margaritas in. :smallwink: :smallcool:

Preeeeeeeeeeeeetty much.

Dr.Epic
2013-03-30, 10:11 PM

Better than being 3 margaritas out. :smallwink:

SDF
2013-03-31, 07:08 PM
Well, if I find myself in Baltimore - all of you. Under the table.

But, I have seen the Wire and I'ma scurred.

Lateral
2013-03-31, 11:02 PM
Totally in! :smallbiggrin:
Joking. I'm sixteen and I live about three hundred and fifty miles away. Sounds like fun, though.

Mauve Shirt
2013-04-01, 04:44 AM
I am 2 days sober and still think this is an awesome idea, just FYI for those thinking that making such a thread was a crazed drunken decision. :smalltongue:

The Wire was filmed right outside my sister's apartment! :smallbiggrin: