PDA

View Full Version : Bloodstorm Blade questions.

Brains
2013-03-29, 10:54 PM
I am having trouble figuring out how the Bloodstorm Blade would work in a few ways. I've posted in the RAW Q&A but its looking like its getting overlooked. For convenience I'll copy over my main questions and add on from there.

1) How does a Bloodstorm Blade 4/Master thrower 5 treat his attacks when using both Thunderous Throw and Weak Spot? Will they count as melee attacks for the purpose of applying feats and bull rushing, as well as attack using a ranged touch attack?

2) Related question: The Bloodstorm 4/Master Thrower 5 has the throw anything feat. Could he apply the Master Throwers tricks to an otherwise normal melee weapon, such as a kukri, as it now has the two defining characteristics of a thrown weapon (range increment and melee weapon, according to the PHB)?

3) As part of the Throw Anything feat, do weapons that could originally only be treated as improvised thrown weapons now retain their critical threat range/multiplier? I would think that penalty would be removed along with the rest of the penalties with Throw Anything, but it does not say anything.