PDA

View Full Version : half celestial help, where to go from here?

Eman Resu
2013-03-30, 04:56 PM
Looking to build a 9th level gestalt, Aasimer/half-celestial that is melee focused, wielding a spiked chain much the same as a Shiradi. Im looking for class, prestige class & feat suggestions. The amount of feats need will require me to be 6th level fighter, I would like to take barbarian at 1st level for the 12 h pts, more skill pts and the +10' move, worth it? Ide also like to dip into Paladin, and Exotic weapon Master (spiked chain) taking uncanny blow to take advantage of my potential 28 str (rage)

So I do have a skeleton concept of build, but I am quickly running short on options becoming "underoptimized" Everything that grabs attention is spell casting based. Should I scrape melee focus and broaden to include a spell casting class?

Any MUST haves the HC template qualifies for?

eman

herrhauptmann
2013-03-30, 07:00 PM
First, have a mod combine your threads.
Second, google Horizon Tripper. Gestalt the Horizon Tripper with something like factotum for skills and passive bonuses. Alternately, use barbarian or fighter for rage or feats.
Third, try googling Chain Wielding Maniacs or something. Spike chain build help. That sort of thing.

Half-celestial? Avoid it. It's really not that great, and if you're going for optimized, there's better choices than that. Voidmind and Spellwarped to name two, and they take up fewer levels than half celestial. It also doesn't really give you the qualifications for anything.

What's a shiradi? A race? A class? A build?

Eman Resu
2013-03-30, 07:14 PM
What's a shiradi? A race? A class? A build?

A race from BoED - picture is of a winged man holding a oversized spiked chain