PDA

View Full Version : I would like some advice

Weasel King
2013-03-31, 07:13 PM
I have recently reached 10th level with my Dwarf Barbarian6/Fighter2/Deepwarden2 and am a little stuck on what to go next. My current build is:

Str 19, Dex 12, Con 18, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 6
Feats;
1st - Endurance
2nd - Power Attack(Fighter)
3rd - Cleave(Fighter), Steadfast Determination
6th - Instantanious Rage
9th - Reckless Rage

This is an interesting build as will and AC now key off of Con, meaning;

a, When he rages his AC only drops by 1 (+6 Con=+3 AC) thanks to Stonewarden.
b, Much higher Will than average (+9 (+12 when raged)) means dominate and will death effects are less effective. Dawrven resistances help further with this.

Now usually I would start down the Frenzied Berserker Prestige Class, however, seeing as my fort, will and AC all key off Con would it be more prudent to stick with Barbarian until Greater Rage? Is there a comparable option I'm missing besides these two?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Darrin
2013-03-31, 07:41 PM
Fist of the Forest (CChamp) or Frostrager (Frostburn) are the usual go-to PrCs after Deepwarden.

Magnera
2013-03-31, 08:04 PM
I would like to recommend Bear Warrior! (http://dndtools.eu/classes/bear-warrior/)

As if an unnamed +8 bonus to Strength, a +2 bonus to Dexterity, and a +4 bonus to Constitution wasnt good enough, it transforms you into a friggen BEAR!(+20 bonus to Strength, a +2 bonus to Dexterity, and a +8 bonus to Constitution at level 10)

Slipperychicken
2013-03-31, 09:37 PM
I would like to recommend Bear Warrior! (http://dndtools.eu/classes/bear-warrior/)

As if an unnamed +8 bonus to Strength, a +2 bonus to Dexterity, and a +4 bonus to Constitution wasnt good enough, it transforms you into a friggen BEAR!(+20 bonus to Strength, a +2 bonus to Dexterity, and a +8 bonus to Constitution at level 10)

The stat boosts are cool, but realistically, you're only going to want a 1-level dip because (AFAIK) it doesn't give you any real class features after that.