PDA

View Full Version : Does psionic fist (the prc) grant monk unarmed damage if a non-monk gains levels?

enderlord99
2013-03-31, 07:33 PM
This is, indeed, a question that could come up in a game. Figure out how (and answer the question) please.

Greenish
2013-03-31, 07:38 PM
This is, indeed, a question that could come up in a game.How does one enter Fist of Zuoken without monk levels (which, as far as I know, are the only source of Still Mind class feature)?

Anyway, no monk levels would mean nothing for the FoZ levels to stack with, resulting in no bonuses, best I can tell.

Morcleon
2013-03-31, 07:46 PM
How does one enter Fist of Zuoken without monk levels (which, as far as I know, are the only source of Still Mind class feature)?

You could be a Lv 19 Factotum who used Cunning Brilliance to duplicate Still Mind immediately before leveling up. Although you would lose all benefits of the FoZ after a minute. And only be able to access the class when you have your Cunning Brilliance up.

Or you could be Archivist 4. :smallwink:

Flickerdart
2013-03-31, 08:23 PM
While you have a non-zero variable (it is equal to your FoZ levels) you have nothing to use it for, as you do not possess the Unarmed Damage, AC Bonus, or Speed monk class features and as such can't plug in the number.