PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Pirate King! OOC

Chimaera
2013-04-01, 08:55 AM
Here's the OOC for the Rise of the Pirate King campaign!

You can post stuff here, doubts, rolls, etc.
Also, talk

Bladehunter217
2013-04-01, 09:05 AM
I'll go ahead and claim Red for myself.

Mido
2013-04-01, 11:49 AM
Heh, that was quick. :smallamused:

I'ma gonna take this one then. Purple... I think.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-01, 02:10 PM
Alright boys and girls, once you have a look at the introduction to this world, say hello, I will give a speech once Chimaera gets free and you can respond however you wish.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-01, 03:17 PM
I often post from my phone, making fiddling with formatting awkward; therefore I choose black.

Andrezitos
2013-04-01, 06:07 PM
I choose gray as my color. see ya!

redzimmer
2013-04-01, 06:20 PM
La Don Xi shall lay claim to the colour of dark green. If your food turns this colour and it isn't a salad, pass on seconds.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-01, 06:43 PM
That went rather well, looks like we are almost all here. Good news everyone, we've got the makings for a real crew.

THEChanger
2013-04-01, 08:58 PM
Dark Orange? Dark Orange. Arne (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=540111) shall speak in dark orange.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-02, 04:46 PM
Crew|of|Twilight's|Shadow
Captain|Blade Hunter|Garrik Soza (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=540548)|Red
Right Arm| Mido|Jacob Grimmer (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=537975)|Purple
Main Caster|THEChanger|Arne Unruh (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=540111)|Dark Orange
Artillery|MR. Adventurer|Sargon Jones (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=543378)|
Navigator|Andrezitos|Mohamed Ninjutsu (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=540753)|Gray
Sailor/Cook|REdzimmer|La Don Xi (http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=68717)|Dark Green

redzimmer
2013-04-02, 06:57 PM
How much lucre would we have if we pooled our resources?

Xi currently have 288 gp on hand.

Mido
2013-04-02, 07:38 PM
That's about 10x of mine. I've got about 22 gp max.

Also, test roll.

[roll0]

Sorry, hadn't rolled in a while on this forum, just wanted to see if i still knew how. ^^;

Bladehunter217
2013-04-02, 07:43 PM
I'm going to keep most of my resources on hand for emergencies, but you guys can spend yours however you wish, specially considering my cut will be the biggest.

Hey mido, did you notice your knowledge roll didn't work?

Mido
2013-04-02, 08:35 PM
Yeah, first time I tried it said I couldn't post for 60 seconds after I posted somewhere else and the roll got botched, so posted a new reply and booya! Natural 20 baby. :smallbiggrin:

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 08:44 AM
Yeah that happens, when it does, its best just to retype the rolls so you don't get that [roll0] going. Same thing usually happens when you copy paste another roll to use as your own. Alright, I get some combat, looks like you guys get to sit around for a little while. I have a way to contact you guys assuming you don't shoot it out of the sky, but I can't do that in combat so we'll see where that goes.

Mido
2013-04-03, 10:48 AM
Give 'em hell man.

BTW, I think you're missing about 18 hp (for a total of 78) since we all get max hp from 1 to 6. Since you have 16 Con, you should get about +3 hp every level since first other than the customary maxed d10.

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 10:53 AM
Also, don't forget the defense variant and the armor as dr variant!

By the way, while they're fighting I'll keep on dming the people on the ship, so don't be afraid to psot your actions too! (I'm not willing to pause the game every time people get separated - since it will happen a lot).

Remeber also that everyone msut keep their own Experience (after all, some will fight more often and some might fight stronger enemies etc).

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 11:05 AM
Yeah, I did that before I had done abilities and I've been getting around to changing it. Defense and armor, Must've forgotten bout that, will check the totals.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 11:17 AM
AC jumped to 24... No complaints here.

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 11:24 AM
Battle aggainst Vincent and Mr. Bruce's Thugs:

http://i.imgur.com/yyiIPtJ.jpg

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 11:25 AM
Just don't forget the bonus defense doesn't stack with armor bonus.
:smallsmile:

Mido
2013-04-03, 11:26 AM
After reading the defense variant and armor as dr variant extensively, I gotta ask, does our armor still count towards our AC even if the defense bonus for our class and current level is higher?

Also, I don't think I can declare much activities for me for now since I'm still busy, for a few hours if I understand correctly, making preliminary repairs on the ship. :smallbiggrin:

Edit: damn, posted too slow.

Ok, other question, does the defense bonus work for both flatfooted and touch situations?

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 11:33 AM
It works for touch attacks, but not for flatfootded.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 11:37 AM
Really? then magic armor is completely useless.

Mido
2013-04-03, 11:41 AM
Huh, so basically it's just additional dex bonus to AC. So far, my overall AC is about 21, but sadly, my flatfooted dwindled down to your basic 10. Can't complain about the 2/- damage reduction with armor though.

@bladehunter: Yep, it seems so, unless your magic armor provides more ac bonus than innate class defense, it's better to have ability enchanted magic armor than ac increase. Too bad mine could only reach +1 magic enhancement.

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 11:44 AM
Armor isn't tottaly useless, since you add it when flatfooted and it also gives you DR.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 11:46 AM
dude, +8 class defense, magic light armor does not compare. I don't plan on letting myself get flat-footed.

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 11:48 AM
Being flatfooted isn't something you plan to be :smalltongue:

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 11:57 AM
Well, maybe you don't.

Andrezitos
2013-04-03, 12:19 PM
I was loocking to UA defense bonus variant and came to my mind that the highest bonus thing its a little broken. You know, a wizard 19 with 1 lv of fighter would have +12 of defense bonus. In an normal campaing he would have more than 30% arcane spell failure to reach that amount. I think we should use a more "realistic" version of this variant. For example, in the barb/cleric example the charachter would have +6 of def bonus (the ammount a cleric lv1 normally gets) and not +7 (what a cleric lv 3 normally has). What you think?

redzimmer
2013-04-03, 12:41 PM
It seems I better post default combat actions. My role of watching the captain's back has thus far been fail.

redzimmer
2013-04-03, 12:43 PM
I just double-posted. Weird.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 12:54 PM
Don't worry, I baited the hell out of them, won't be a standard scenario, but this is why I wanted my crown with Garrik.

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 01:38 PM
I think I'll keep the variant the way it is: if you want to go fighter 1/ wizard 19 you can go, after all: you've got a limit in classes and even though +12 in Ac at level 20 might look good, you're forever losing a class.

So I'll leave it be (unless someone suggest anything better).

Also, Mr. Adventurer haven't posted yet and I'm thinking in putting Kevinho in his place (he was my favorite, but he couldn't post his sheet at time - but now he did via pm, so I'm really thinking).

What you guys think?

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 01:42 PM
Send adventurer a PM and wait a day, then replace him. There could be a reason, but we don't want to drag out because of personal problems, specially if he doesn't tell us.

Can't wait to dance though, got the blood moving and its time for the body to follow.

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 01:54 PM
You and Xi can act already :smallwink:

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 01:56 PM
Xi goes first, unless action is held, I don't mind waiting... that much.

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 02:14 PM
In every battle, when the initiatives of you or any ally get one after the other you can post your actions without problems (this help keeping the game running). So will the enemies: theyll act in the order they find it better. @bladehunter

Also, where will our bard go and perform? Any special place or something? @THEChanger

redzimmer
2013-04-03, 02:32 PM
K back. Am certainly gonna PM defaults so I don't drag this down.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-03, 02:35 PM
Sorry chaps, I've been ill, which has slowed me right down.

Do you want to replace Sargon or shall I go ahead and post?

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 02:38 PM
Go ahead and post, just try to keep us aware if you wont be posting etc.
We won't ban you for being ill, but we have no way to know it.

:smallwink:

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 02:39 PM
Rubbish rolls to hit, but alright damage, good thing i decided not to dance just yet. I don't think there will be any problems if you are around, just didn't want a missing player. If you're going to be gone for more than a day or two at a time, there might be complaints, but if you are just sick, don't worry about it.

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 03:32 PM
Critical threat there @bladehunter

Also, I had already talked with Kevinho and etc (I was eager to make the game running) and think he would make a good addition to the game. But I want to know if there's no problem with you guys.

I won't ban anyone to put him in the game, just put an extra sailor in your crew. Any problem with that?

redzimmer
2013-04-03, 03:40 PM
I am completely okay with another Medium-sized PC to hide behind.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 03:46 PM
No complaints here an extra hand can go a long way. That is one heck of a half-orc. [roll0] Doesn't look like it too bad i don't have any bonuses to confirming crits.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-03, 04:02 PM
No problem with an extra player.

redzimmer
2013-04-03, 05:16 PM
La Don Xi will be pretty sporadic this evening, so please feel free to default his action.

TTFN

Mido
2013-04-03, 06:15 PM
Maaaaan a new player? Why, that would be great! How soon can he start? :smallbiggrin:

Ooooh movement on our end. Let's see what kind of trouble my negative charisma can get me. Although I'm hoping Mohamed would make the first approach since I'm still busy with the ship. :smallwink:

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 06:22 PM
The new player said: "Thinking well, forget it, I'm out".
:smallannoyed:

Mido
2013-04-03, 06:34 PM
Nuuuuuuuuu! :smalleek:

Wait, there's color in that text... Ok now I'm confused.:smallconfused:

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 06:35 PM
two things, first of all, confirm attempt on the left-handed scimitar [roll0] and since I messed up the damage roll, [roll1].

too bad on that other player.

Okay, what is with my confirm attempts?

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 06:55 PM
Put color there jsut for fun :smallbiggrin: @Mido

Maybe he'll change his mind, but for now he isn't in the game, so let's forget for now.

Also, edited my last post there @everyone

redzimmer
2013-04-03, 06:58 PM
Right, am gone for at least few hours. TTFN.

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 07:10 PM
Unless soemone cahse the fleeing thug he'll escape.
Vincent is dead, one thug is unconscious and the other is peeing in his pants and unable to run.

Mido
2013-04-03, 07:45 PM
Well, that sucks, my initiative roll is so bad. I think I go 2nd to last or something. :smalleek:

Phew, mostly misses, except for that shocking grasp. Yikes.

My turn. :smallamused:

Also, I have to ask, um, isn't that a 9 roll for the shocking grasp since he got a plus 12 and got a 21 total? Just making sure, a crit is always something you want to be sure about. ^^;

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 08:31 PM
Just one comment @Mido

You can't trip someone who's already tripped (your aoo trigger as eh try to get up, so he's still tripped - and you get your +4 on attacks for that- but you can't trip it again, of course, in your turn you can, but not on the aoo for him getting up. If he was fleeing or charging or casting a spell, however, you could try to trip him - if he wasn't already tripped).

Understand it? It was kinda confusing.

I'll still, however, keep your attack and damage, but not the trip.

Edit 1: Also, yes. That was a 9 + 12, not a critical.

Edit 2: Also, about the Whirlwind Attack feat:
You can strike nearby opponents in an amazing, spinning attack.
Prerequisites: Dex 13, Int 13, Combat Expertise, Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack, base attack bonus +4.

Benefit: When you use the full attack action, you can give up
your regular attacks and instead make one melee attack at your full
base attack bonus against each opponent within reach.
When you use the Whirlwind Attack feat, you also forfeit any
bonus or extra attacks granted by other feats, spells, or abilities (such
as the Cleave feat or the haste spell).
Special: A fighter may select Whirlwind Attack as one of his
fighter bonus feats.

So you may try a trip attempt aggainst all or go with the normal attack, but not both.

Mido
2013-04-03, 08:34 PM
Oh, I was hoping to re-trip him as he stood up. If that's the case, then so be it. I'll take note of that for next time.

BTW, was his shocking grasp attack really a crit?

edit: Ah, very well then. I'll stick to trying to trip all of them for now with the Whirlwind. Sorry for the misunderstanding on my end.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 09:02 PM
well, lets see how well i can drop the fleeing one then.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-03, 09:06 PM
I kinda want to tear this one a new one, so lets see that crit confirm. [roll0]

Mido
2013-04-03, 09:44 PM
I hope Andrezitos posts soon. I'm getting antsy on our end of combat since the cap'n wrapped it up nicely on his side.

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 10:19 PM
Hope you're liking the game.

Also, don't worry if some people get more experience than others etc.

No need to rush things too: today we did played a lot, but there will be days that the game will move slowly, particularly at weekends my post rate drops to near Zero (summing all campaigns I play that is, which includes 12 campaigns).

Chimaera
2013-04-03, 10:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FuNKszT.png

Battle at Eban Garden's Harbor.

Mido
2013-04-03, 11:55 PM
Heck yeah, having a blast. Been a while since I've been a PC, always had to be the DM.

Mostly excited to have combat where I only had to worry about my own initiative.

redzimmer
2013-04-04, 01:18 AM
Good stuff so far. In keeping with the theme, would it be a good idea to have a ship's charter? Pirate ships were effective democracies, if the stereotyped histories are to be believed.

What's not cool between crew, what and how loot is divided, to what extent is the captain's word law? That sort of thing.

Also, who was it that wanted to 'milk' their pet for venom? I'd be happy to sponsor the endeavour.

Mido
2013-04-04, 01:58 AM
I believe Mohammed, our resident goliath navigator, was interested in the prospect of such an activity.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-04, 08:00 AM
We were lucky enough to move as quickly as we did, my last post was made just before I left for work, typed it as I was putting my shirt on.

I've a few ideas for loot, it will not be equal shares if that is what you are asking. As for a democracy, some will have more say than others and I will consider everyone's opinions most of the time. When it is storming, the ship is damaged and Garrik is in a mood for blood are not good examples for when he will listen to people's opinions.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-04, 08:14 AM
If the other PCs don't have WBL you will have a weak crew.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-04, 08:19 AM
I'm aware of that, I was planning a system that has to do with rank so that the PCs get more than the NPCs. Yes, I would get the most, but most of my cash is going to go towards feeding the crew and any repairs for the ship.

Mido
2013-04-04, 09:06 AM
Well, I'm not really big on loot, for now. Till I see the division of wealth as is, I don't think I have an opinion on the matter for the time being.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-04, 09:18 AM
I'm aware of that, I was planning a system that has to do with rank so that the PCs get more than the NPCs. Yes, I would get the most, but most of my cash is going to go towards feeding the crew and any repairs for the ship.

There could be a central pot for ship-related stuff rather than it being all on the Captain.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-04, 09:41 AM
Meh, I don't plan on spending any money cept on ship related things so I was just going to put my share towards the ship and take care of the financials. I could keep a separate fund for the ship, but it would be easier to pool mine and the ships into one. I'm going to keep track of where the loot goes either way, probably keep two ledgers on the ship at any given time.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-04, 09:48 AM
'kay. You're the Captain! I'm just here to say 'yarrr' and blow the crap out of things :D.

Chimaera
2013-04-04, 10:21 AM
Captain Soza decide how the loot is shared and if you don't like it you can try to overpower him and elege a new captain. :smallbiggrin:

After all, you're pirates!

Also, he isn't omnipresent, so he may not now of any loot you get by yourselves, but that depends on what your characters really want to do.

Just saying. :smalltongue:

Chimaera
2013-04-04, 02:55 PM
Troublemaker critical hit confirmation vs. Grimmer:
[roll0] extra dmg: [roll1]

(DMs was distrscted and busy and miscalculate this stuff - a proof that DMs also fail sometimes @mido)

Mido
2013-04-04, 04:56 PM
Whoa! These guys get a crit at a roll of 17? Damn, gonna have to finish this fight as fast as I can. Note to self, must take combat reflexes as a bonus feat at lvl 8.

Chimaera
2013-04-04, 05:25 PM
No critical threat, I was busy and miscalculate things haha :smallbiggrin:
So forget about the critical there, also YOU did a critical threat on your last whirlwind attack.

Last note: Neville went ko'd after the whirlwind attack (unconscious at -2 hp).
If the crit score, the trublemaker 1 is also dead.

crit confirm for @Mido
[roll0]

SCORE! Troublemaker #1 is dead, along with #2 and Neville.
The last one is in pretty bad shape and it's Mohammed-san time to attack (so the battle is probably at end)

THEChanger
2013-04-04, 08:07 PM
Perform for the Song of the Pirate King
Sing-[roll0]
Drum-[roll1]

Perform for the Nobleman's Folly
Sing-[roll2]
Drum-[roll3]

Perform for the Mermaid's Sorrow
Sing-[roll4]
Drum-[roll5]

Mido
2013-04-04, 08:10 PM
Hah, first crit in combat. I wish it was on the half-elf but oh well.

Confirmation Roll
[roll0]
And if it does hit, damage roll
[roll1]
Thundering roll
[roll2]

I can't remember correctly but does the crit multiplier multiply the strength bonus to damage?

Edit: man, had to go for a while then got back just now, and now i made all those rolls for nothing. ):

BTW, did the aoo kill Neville or the whirlwind attack? I'm trying to see how much damage I got. Oh, but it seems only the troublemaker hit though.

Hehe, oh well. Next time then.

Chimaera
2013-04-05, 01:58 PM
The whirlwind did the kill @mido

redzimmer
2013-04-05, 04:35 PM
Out of curious curiosity, what sort of pantheon are we worshiping and who's churches are present in this fine Isle?

Xi needs a healing draught or two.

Mido
2013-04-05, 05:21 PM
Damn, took too long to type and the rest of the crew got there before my little investigation. Sometimes I have to reply by phone and it's not really that optimal.

Chimaera
2013-04-06, 02:25 AM
The medic have a single healing spell.
HEre it goes Xi:
[roll0]

and about the gods... well, you can pray to any aspect of nature (such as storm, sea, fire, ..) or some great heroes (heironeous, moradim, etc). The cult to aspects are more significant than the worship of gods at all. Each race has it's own pantheon and it realm an culture have some traditions and heroes. Since you're from all parts of the world (you all ended incarcerated in the Lyra prison) you can worship whatever god or aspect you see fit.

Xi could worship Death itself, or a murderous halfling god, or a chinese-like dragon god, etc.

Feel free to crete your own religion.

Tempels aren't common to Lyra, but the few ones are dedicated to the storms, to the sea, to the roguish god of pirates, the moon, etc.

There's the Cult of Atlantis (who are the woshipers of the aquatic races pantheon) that try to make the rule of the aquatic races supreme over land (Their "apocalypse" tells how the world will be drowned by the wrath of their gods and godesses), the Church of the Smiling Rogue (a church/criminal organization), etc. These are the most common in Lyra, but in the Realms they have kingdoms that live a teocracy, etc.

Mido
2013-04-06, 05:31 AM
@Chimaera: Can the ship sail at all or is it shore/port bound?

Bladehunter217
2013-04-06, 08:09 AM
It can sail, just not really in the current weather. Also, one of my followers has appraisal with a total of +7. His name is Jim by the way.

Mido
2013-04-06, 08:33 AM
Noted, we can have the gear and loot appraised (especially the 2 pearls) and be on our way to 2500 gp... Hopefully.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-06, 08:35 AM
I have a better idea to get the 2500... but that is for later.

Mido
2013-04-06, 08:40 AM
Your the boss chief. Just point me to anyone that needs to get gutted with a shot of thunder (preferably not defenseless, innocent types). :smallbiggrin:

Edit: BTW, you forgot to put a / on your roll, so it didn't actually, y'know, roll.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-06, 08:44 AM
For the most part, defenseless innocent types stay out of the way and will give up a portion of their wealth to pirates without to much fight.

I noticed, I'll get to that later.

redzimmer
2013-04-06, 09:59 AM
I will not be very present today, so please do assume what I might do.

Chimaera
2013-04-06, 10:03 AM
The ship damage won't let you sail with it in this weather and, probably not even when the storm end. You're unable to leave this place by sea till you manage to fix it.

The crew's expert, Jim, asked the captain if he can apprase the gold teeth and the two pearls. If that isn't a problem then here it goe his checks:

gold teeth [roll0] apraised price: 356 gp.
white pearl [roll1] apraised price: 126 gp.
black pearl [roll2] apraised price: 380 gp.

It took two minutes to take 20 (but it isnt like you don't have some time right now). They're bonded and gagged.

WHo'll torture them? Or you wont toture them right now?

Edit: also, the crew's medic cast Detect Magic on the loot reveiling no magic item.

Edit: Nevile's body has no tattoo nor sign nor anything that you could find (even with take 20).

Bladehunter217
2013-04-06, 10:06 AM
I will, intimidate is a very useful skill to have in that regard, and with the rules from book of vile darkness, a dagger and +10 intimidate, this can go quite well. I'll take the two minutes, 25 total.

Chimaera
2013-04-06, 10:11 AM
Not a problem, cause me too won't be around too much today too @redzimmer

Chimaera
2013-04-06, 10:15 AM
When you decide what questions you want to ask just pos tthem with a Intimidate roll and a d20 roll with no bonus (they have a bonus, it's just secret) for each question. Like:

1 - "DO you think Xi sexually attraent?"
intimidate [roll0]
resist: [roll1]

Bladehunter217
2013-04-06, 10:16 AM
You better not be wasting my 20s.:smalltongue:

But first we need to move from the ship.

redzimmer
2013-04-06, 02:49 PM
Xi will serve as a menacing presence in hopes to increase someone else's intimidation score. When gets back from his bard hunt.

Is anyone keeping tally of our crew?

Chimaera
2013-04-06, 03:02 PM
Me and captain Soza are taking records of the crew.

After you fix the Twilight's Shadow, we'll create the ship's sheet as well.

redzimmer
2013-04-07, 02:08 AM
The medic have a single healing spell.
Xi could worship Death itself, or a murderous halfling god, or a chinese-like dragon god, etc.

Feel free to crete your own religion.

Okay, feel free to nerf/disallow/mock as needed.

Yin
NE
Greater Power
Home Plane: Negative Energy Plane
Symbol: The dark, point downward side of the Yin-Yang symbol.
Domains: Death, Evil, Destruction, Cold*, Balance* (*Spell Compendium Alternative Domains)
Sacred Weapon: Kukri
Portfolio: Death, Cold, Entrophy, Inevitability of Decay

Yin is one half of the Great Wheel known and Yin-Yang. Worshiped in concert with its oppositional Yang, it symbolizes the balance of endings and beginnings. However, a blasphemous death cult has begun to worship only the negative aspect of the Wheel (Yin).

Dogma

Yin in itself is the only truth in the universe. Those that live will die, that which is created my eventually decay. The cult of Yin seeks only to speed along the inevitability.
Its holiest days of the year is the Vernal Equinox (i.e. the Death Knell of the Seasons) and the Winter Solstice (The Last Gasp of the Seasons).
Yin is not seen as a deity per se, more as a force unto itself that is one with the Negative Energy Plane.

Clerics and Specialty Priests:

Clerics typically are clandestine in their worship, as most countries that revere Yin-Yang have outlawed the Yin cult. They perform their rites with either the destruction of a valuable piece of art of workmanship, or through ritualistic sacrifice. They pray for spells at dusk (i.e. the symbolic death of the day).

A forbidden ascetic discipline which worships Yin, called the Way of the True Certainty teaches monks the means and methods of becoming assassins. These monks often secretly reside within sanctioned monastic orders.

And since I brought it up:

Yin-Yang
Other Names: The Great Wheel
N
Greater Power
Home Plane: Clockwork Nirvana of Mechanus
Domains: Destruction, Evil, Good, Balance*, Creation*, Knowledge (*Spell Compendium)
Sacred Weapon: Chakram
Portfolio: Life, Death, Creation, Destruction, Rebirth

Yin-Yan is a philosophy that preaches balance above all thing. It claims that bad things only come about to balance the good things.

Many monks and adepts worship this philosophy, with few true clerics.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-07, 07:26 PM
Hiya, can we have a map of the current setup please? And also a description of who amongst this latest welcoming party is armed and armoured with what?

As a Warmage, I need to know where to put my area of effects... ;)

Mido
2013-04-07, 08:50 PM
Question, by "friends here" does he mean us with Soza or has he captured some of our crew or Xi and Unruh?

Also, some clarifications on who are the ones on the map would be helpful. So far I can identify us (cap'n, me, jones, mohammed and the 2 sailors with us) but I can't tell whether the far circular brown ones are the guards or are they the oblong ones? Also, who are the colored ones in the distance?

Chimaera
2013-04-08, 06:41 AM
Sorry, forgot to explain the colors:
http://i.imgur.com/JdkDMME.png

Soza
Mohammed
Grimmer
Jones
Sailors
Guards
Thugs
Parrot-Bearer Pirate

Also, what he said is what he said. You can try and interprete it in any way. :smallwink:

Chimaera
2013-04-08, 07:53 AM
I present you: the Twilight's Shadow!

Twilight's Shadow
Colossal vehicle, Seaworthiness +4; Shiphandling +2; Speed wind × 30 ft. (average); Overall AC –3; Hull sections 24 (sink 6 sections); Section hp 80 (hardness 5); Section AC 3; Rigging Sections 3; Rigging hp 80 (hardness 0), AC 1; Ram 4d6; Mounts 2 light and 1 heavy; Space 60 ft. by 20 ft.; Height 10 ft. (draft 10 ft.); Speed 3mph (depending on the wind, this speed is with a light wind), Complement 30/7; Watch 7; Cargo 120 tons (Speed wind × 15 ft. if 60 tons or more).

Seaworthiness: bonus the ship confers due its size to Profession Sailor to the captain or master to avoid foundering, sinking, and hazards (like weathers etc);

Shiphandling: bonus the ship confers to Prefession Sailor to the captain or master to avoid collision, come about, sail close to the wind, etc.

Complemnt: how many medium or small people the ship can carry (first number) and how many crew is necessary to fully operate it. It can carry the triple of people there if necessary (but only for a one day or less voyage).

Mount: how many ballistas (light) and how many catapults (heavy) the ship may carry.

*More info at the Chapter about vehicles in the DM's Guide or Stormwrack - it's a caravel.

Actual situation:
It got four sections destroyed (it needs 6 to sink) and two ringing destroyed too (it can sail, but the speed is reduced to 1/3 of the normal speed, and it have -4 penal to it's shiphandling).

If you try to set sail now it may crumble and sink due to damages.
Also, the storage area is kinda f**ked up, so you wont be able to stora food properly etc.

Mido
2013-04-08, 09:13 AM
Some questions, is this the state of the ship before my craft check or after? Did Soza's or my attack hit? if it did, is my trip attempt successful?

Mido
2013-04-08, 09:22 AM
Posting second attack here, presuming that my trip attempt and attack was successful.

[roll0] Second Attack
[roll1] Scythe Damage Roll

Already added the +4 to attack since I'm assuming the enemy is prone. Also, would like to note that if they charged, they get -2 to ac right? haven't added those to my attack rolls yet. ^^;

Chimaera
2013-04-08, 09:29 AM
trip resist:
[roll0]

tripped and hit by the second attack!

Now, answering your questions: Soza's attack hit and the status is the one after you craft (you haven't done any craft at all, just made a diagnosis of the status of the ship - since you had no raw materials) but I'll keep your 20 when it comes to the fix, so it wasn't wasted.

Mido
2013-04-08, 09:33 AM
Just to clarify, both of my damaging attacks hit so I deal about 27 damage to the annoying bugger right?

Chimaera
2013-04-08, 09:34 AM
They have some armor, so no, it was 23 damage (wearing chainshirts, DR 2/-)

Mido
2013-04-08, 09:37 AM
Ah, of course, but both hit so still righteous. Before I almost forgot I had a chain shirt of my own, sure helped since I seem to be the brunt of hits lately. :smallbiggrin:

But now our medic and expert need help. We need to wrap this up quick. :smalleek:

Hoping Mr. Jones has a few more explosive tricks up his sleeve.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-08, 09:56 AM
I have a lot of explosive tricks but it's difficult to use them when there's melee going on sadly. I have some other ideas but I went for a low-level opener to see how things pan out.

Mido
2013-04-08, 10:47 AM
Give 'em hell. I'll try and keep 'em off you as best I can.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-08, 07:16 PM
Part of the reason he isn't giving combat orders is because he's at half health already and does not trust his judgement. At the very least, he will not get to angry at someone else taking partial lead.

Nice hit with the burning hands.

Mido
2013-04-08, 07:35 PM
Here goes nothing.

Will save roll

[roll0]

Also, recap on the new battle positions now that the round is almost over.

Dammit, I'm slowed.

Chimaera
2013-04-08, 08:26 PM
Also, the captain's right arm have the role to help tactics in combat or leading assaults while the leader is away, etc.

I'll post a map soon.

Andrezitos
2013-04-08, 09:18 PM
will save [roll0]

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-09, 01:33 AM
Save vs Slow [roll0]

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-09, 02:16 AM
What are the guards armed and armoured with?

What are the thugs armed and armoured with?

Bladehunter217
2013-04-09, 06:35 AM
crit confirm on the thug, [roll0]

Chimaera
2013-04-09, 01:39 PM
Thugs: leather armors and daggers/short swords (not at the same time);
Guards: Heavy flails and chainshirts.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-09, 02:25 PM
Cheers. I was mostly checking for if I need to use Shocking Grasp :).

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-09, 02:31 PM
If the Captain's attack could be enough to kill the thug at T 11, that would be just super. :)

Bladehunter217
2013-04-09, 02:46 PM
either way, they should ignore you.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-09, 02:47 PM
AoO are what I'm worried about. That can ruin a spell.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-09, 02:50 PM
You can take a five-foot-step to avoid that.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-09, 02:55 PM
I know, but I want a full move...

Don't worry, it's not a huge problem. Just trying to minimise damage.

Mido
2013-04-09, 07:25 PM
Just wanted to clarify, since I made my AoO on the guards' round, do I still have one for this round since my "next" round only started on my round or do I not have anymore? :smallfrown:

Oh yeah, and just my luck, fumblaya on the attack after the successful trip. :smallannoyed:

Chimaera
2013-04-09, 07:41 PM
He had some AC penals from cahrging and rage that allowed you to hit him. And trip him. And damage him.

Mido
2013-04-09, 07:54 PM
Slow-mo attack? Rub it in why don't you. :smallfrown:

But I'm glad I got some hits. It's all you Mr. Jones, go get 'em. :smallamused:

Chimaera
2013-04-09, 10:07 PM
Since it's just one enemy I think the map won't be really important: it's not like you'll allow him to corner you so you'll always be able to 5-foot-away from danger and recharge. @THEChanger

But for you guys I'll post a map @Twilight'sCrew
Also, I forgot to add the penal from distance from the throwing daggers, so reduce 2 from each dagger throw attack.
At last, the guard couldn't charge aggainst Mohamed, so take off 2 of his attack as well.

http://i.imgur.com/ZtnaqLv.png

(If i was kinda away today is because I was posting from in the middle of class :smallbiggrin:)

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-10, 03:29 PM
Stupid thugs all being level 2 Rogues, it ain't fair on a poor Warmage I tells ya ;)

Chimaera
2013-04-10, 07:42 PM
Soza kill the gaurd in the alley!

Mohammed may act.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-14, 05:26 PM
So, what are we waiting for?

Mido
2013-04-14, 08:20 PM
DM. Prolly busy for now. :smallwink:

Chimaera
2013-04-14, 08:24 PM
As i told before... my posting rate drops greatly at weekends haha
sorry for letting you waiting, had some celebrations and stuff going on.

Anyway, I'll be posting in a few minutes.

Mido
2013-04-14, 09:09 PM
Could I trouble you for a current map of the battle? I'd like to see if I'm free up to deal with the bird spellcaster.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-14, 09:13 PM
bloody hell, that was a hit, I'm getting rather low now.

Chimaera
2013-04-14, 10:50 PM
The guard that was near Jones is nowflanking the captain.
The rest remains the same.

(Also, the bird is 30 feet up in the sky) @mido

Mido
2013-04-15, 03:46 AM
Wow, great rolls on the wrong places. Yikes.:smalleek:

Chimaera
2013-04-15, 06:42 AM
Touch attack hit, but was unable to trip the guard. @mido

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-15, 03:32 PM
Sorry Chimaera, can I see an updated map? I need it for placement of certain balls.

redzimmer
2013-04-15, 03:39 PM
Still here. To mix it up, Xi will arrange his poisons alphabetically.

Chimaera
2013-04-16, 01:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qndXN3w.png

Sorry for being late (studying for some hardcoring exams).

EDIT: Updated!

Bladehunter217
2013-04-16, 02:07 PM
Wait, is the guy at v9 still alive?

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-16, 02:16 PM
Sorry for being late (studying for some hardcoring exams)

Don't worry about it, exams come first!

But aren't two of the southern group of thugs dead from my fireball?

Chimaera
2013-04-16, 02:34 PM
yeap, updated an out-of-date map, sorry
O17, P16 are dead and the blue circle at P12 and V9 are dead as well.
Will update the map in 5 mins.

Chimaera
2013-04-16, 02:37 PM
Got any other mistake?
Updated it there.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-16, 06:10 PM
Thanks! Hope the exams go well!

Bladehunter217
2013-04-19, 02:51 PM
I'm about to go into a dance and I need to know positions since it requires lots of movement, is the current map accurate? Also, do the thugs have melee weapons drawn?

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-19, 03:03 PM
Yeah, map at post 140 of this thread is out of date, a new one would be great when you have time Chimaera.

Redzimmer, the thugs have shortswords and the guard has a great axe.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-19, 03:05 PM
Yes, but are they drawn currently, I don't want to invoke any AOOs. Nevermind, missed the charge. Speaking of which, that is helpful.

Chimaera
2013-04-19, 03:08 PM
Axes and short swords, all drawn.
Wait a min and I'll post a new map.

Chimaera
2013-04-19, 03:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Vtz6PAO.png

Note taht the last axe guy is at 27 damage.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-19, 03:15 PM
27, I guess I'll have to waste a round on him.

Bladehunter217
2013-04-19, 03:21 PM
Seriously, some of my worst rolls.

Chimaera
2013-04-19, 03:26 PM
Luck saved the thug life (but he got 12 damage form the second attack, leaving him pretty damaged).

Intimidate: [roll0] DC 11

Bladehunter217
2013-04-19, 03:29 PM
I rolled 2 for 3 ones on a d20 in the same post, thats not luck, thats a miracle.

Chimaera
2013-04-19, 03:33 PM
Maybe this mean the axebeareerthug will get a name and be a part of the game... or maybe not. :smallbiggrin:

Bladehunter217
2013-04-19, 03:38 PM
I wouldn't mind a replacement for the people he dropped, but I think I'll have to confiscate his axe for now.

redzimmer
2013-04-19, 05:00 PM
Yeah, map at post 140 of this thread is out of date, a new one would be great when you have time Chimaera.

Redzimmer, the thugs have shortswords and the guard has a great axe.

??? I no comprende.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-19, 05:17 PM
??? I no comprende.

I apologise, I used your name by accident. I meant to say bladehunter.

redzimmer
2013-04-19, 05:33 PM
I apologise, I used your name by accident. I meant to say bladehunter.

Ah. Good stuff. I was afraid I stumbled into a combat I blithely overlooked.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-19, 06:23 PM
27, I guess I'll have to waste a round on him.

Hey! :P

If you want me to do more damage than that, the targets have to be a bit further away and nobody can be in my way. I am artillery after all ;)

Bladehunter217
2013-04-19, 06:26 PM
Take ranks in tumble and replace the dice gods, then we'll be in business.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-19, 06:30 PM
Oh! I have ranks in Tumble! Good point!

...although actually not ENOUGH ranks in Tumble to take the risk often...

Bladehunter217
2013-04-19, 08:55 PM
Saving the dance for the right moment is rather annoying.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-20, 05:35 PM
Balls! What a terrible roll for damage!

Mido
2013-04-20, 06:14 PM
Would like a recap on if we are still in the effects of the slow spell?

edit: Wow, string of bad d20 rolls lately. Glad I actually took back my attack bonus for now. :smallannoyed:

Bladehunter217
2013-04-21, 05:26 PM
Well, son of a bleeding fish monkey, I do believe I'm at -3.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-21, 05:33 PM
****, I knew we should have been more wary of that parrot. Do you have any healing potions on you that we could feed you?

Bladehunter217
2013-04-21, 05:48 PM
I invested my cash in items that would help the crew, not myself.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-21, 05:50 PM
I forgot to buy any healing items.

Mido
2013-04-21, 06:36 PM
I've got a couple of potions of cure light wounds, but that's about it.

THEChanger
2013-04-21, 10:21 PM
I've got a Potion of Cure Serious Wounds on me...and am somewhat far away...

Mido
2013-04-22, 09:02 AM
Well, that dodge attempt actually helped out a lot, that was a slim miss. Phew! :smalleek:

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-29, 03:21 AM
So we're back! Are we still on?

Mido
2013-04-29, 03:52 AM
Hope so, that was a long site hiatus.

Chimaera
2013-04-29, 05:12 AM
Of course we're still on!

This pause was good because now I'm more free (not 100%, but almost) and can post more often.

The game stoped in two parallel parts:
Captain Soza and almost all the crew are fighting Mr. Jones' enforcers;
Xin and Arne are on the brothel or in their way to the harbor while carrying their unconscious crew member (considering someone spent a Cure on him).

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-29, 12:12 PM
Of course we're still on!

This pause was good because now I'm more free (not 100%, but almost) and can post more often.

The game stoped in two parallel parts:
Captain Soza and almost all the crew are fighting Mr. Jones' enforcers;
Xin and Arne are on the brothel or in their way to the harbor while carrying their unconscious crew member (considering someone spent a Cure on him).

Hey! I'm Mister Jones! I think you mean the other guy, Mister Bruce or something. ;)

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-29, 12:19 PM
Er, Chimaera, in your post you say that we think the parrot is "no more than a Wizard's familiar" - but it's actually really hard to get a familiar able to cast spells, especially ones of 3rd level or more (like Slow is). Do you mean we think it IS more than a Wizard's familiar?

Chimaera
2013-04-29, 12:29 PM
"He's probably more than a wizard familiar", that's what I tryed to mean.
Also, yeah, Mr. Bruce's enforcers @mr adventurer

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-29, 12:38 PM
Ok, cool. Perhaps I should have used more than a Magic Missile then... :D

Chimaera
2013-04-29, 12:40 PM
Haha, yeah, but that hurt :smallmad:
Poor bird, almost dead by a level 1 spell :smallsigh:

Bladehunter217
2013-04-29, 12:48 PM
When you quoted the bird, I think you accidentally upped the dmg by almost double the original.

Chimaera
2013-04-29, 12:53 PM
That was funny, anyway, the damage from the parrot was 9, and not 17.
Just in case.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-29, 05:31 PM
Heh, a quirk of how the rolling system works on these boards.

Anyway. I got this parrot's number. Just keep the rest of the thugs off me.

Mr Adventurer
2013-04-30, 02:01 PM
Chimaera - Sargon should be at T13. Thanks

Chimaera
2013-04-30, 06:35 PM
WIll fix that later @mr.adventurer

Mido
2013-04-30, 07:03 PM
Is there an ETA on the duration of the slow spell? I'm itching for some whirlwind attack next turn if able.

Btw, how's the HP count on everybody. I'm sitting on 27 left so far, thank you armor dr.

Chimaera
2013-04-30, 07:06 PM
There is no way to determine how long it will remain @mido

Mido
2013-04-30, 07:13 PM
Ah, fishing in the dark then, got it. Off to regular hack them blighters in my next turn then. :smallbiggrin:

Chimaera
2013-04-30, 07:15 PM
With spellcraft you can know how mcuh time it takes: runds, minutes, hours, days, etc... But not how many turns, minutes, etc.

If you know before hand it take off some suspence :smallsmile:

Mr Adventurer
2013-05-01, 02:10 AM
Is there an ETA on the duration of the slow spell? I'm itching for some whirlwind attack next turn if able.

Btw, how's the HP count on everybody. I'm sitting on 27 left so far, thank you armor dr.
Sargon only has 15hp left, thanks to an axeman and a magical parrot.

redzimmer
2013-05-01, 11:36 AM
Can Xi, archers and Arne arrive in time to assist?

Chimaera
2013-05-01, 05:39 PM
You wont be able to get there before the battle is over, but there are some things waiting for you in the way... :smallwink:

redzimmer
2013-05-01, 06:08 PM
You wont be able to get there before the battle is over, but there are some things waiting for you in the way... :smallwink:

Hooray! Er... :smalleek:

Chimaera
2013-05-01, 09:32 PM
The drow woman entered the building already.
Also, there is no way to enter the circle without claiming attention.
You could of course get near enough to enter the circle.
@redzimmer

redzimmer
2013-05-02, 01:09 AM
The drow woman entered the building already.
Also, there is no way to enter the circle without claiming attention.
You could of course get near enough to enter the circle.
@redzimmer

If you'll allow perhaps I shall re-read and rewrite his actions.

Chimaera
2013-05-02, 09:13 AM
Of course, go ahead @redzimmer

Bladehunter217
2013-05-02, 09:24 PM
I am indeed keeping track of loot, and they will be leveled tomorrow morning when i get home.

Mido
2013-05-04, 09:02 AM
Would just like to ask, does the crew's healer have any healing left? if he has 2 or more left, I may just splurge my last potion on him so that he can heal some damage from Soza, Jones and Mohammed. I've still got a fair amount of HP left, but you guys are just about in the red.

Mr Adventurer
2013-05-04, 12:51 PM
We can sell the loot and use it to buy a Wand of CLW or Lesser Vigour, that'll do us for healing in the short term.

Bladehunter217
2013-05-04, 01:04 PM
Would just like to ask, does the crew's healer have any healing left? if he has 2 or more left, I may just splurge my last potion on him so that he can heal some damage from Soza, Jones and Mohammed. I've still got a fair amount of HP left, but you guys are just about in the red.

He is an adept, one first level spell per day and all, if we heal him, he can stabilize anyone with his reasonable heal skill. With a CLW wand, he could do some reasonable healing, it would make sense to take the loot thus far and put it towards the survival against mr bruce, loot upon defeating him would be divided properly.

Andrezitos
2013-05-05, 04:47 AM
Guys, i going to be in a field trip util May 9. Chimera can control my chars until then. See ya.

THEChanger
2013-05-05, 03:58 PM
Alright. I'm sorry we have to have this discussion, Chimaera, but I honestly don't feel comfortable with the way you are addressing this. While I agree that chaotic and evil people should do chaotic and evil things, there are certain things that I don't feel have any place in a game. Theft, torture, even murder, given the nature of Dungeons and Dragons, are certainly things that a criminal might threaten and attempt. I don't feel that rape is appropriate. It serves no purpose. My reaction may be in part due to my own experiences, but frankly I don't care. I don't feel comfortable with the way you've been handling it. Of course, this is your game, so it would be unfair of me to try and force you to change how you wish to run it. So, I will simply bow out at this time. I hope the rest of you have fun.

Chimaera
2013-05-05, 04:01 PM
Ok, I'll make Anreh a NPC for now till captain Soza may recruit someone else.

Anyone else want to disband?
Remeber this is a pirate game, but not likely one piece fantastic adventures.

Mr Adventurer
2013-05-05, 07:17 PM
I think that on this issue in particular, we need to be careful.

In general, it's absolutely possible to tell tales involving evil without using topics which are objectionable to the people you're trying to tell the story with. Therefore I agree that including it in a fun game simply isn't necessary.

So I'll follow THEChanger and drop out.

redzimmer
2013-05-06, 01:25 AM
I'd hazard that it is in the best interest of a game and its participants to provide a disclaimer in the recruiting thread for such subject matter to avoid just this situation.

Whatever the case, chimera should be able run the game as he wishes with such a disclaimer now out there. I'd strongly recommend warning any potential replacement PCs if you advertise for them of this subject matter.

Given there was no disclaimer originally, THEChanger and Mr Adventurer are in their right to be offended.

I will continue on.

Mido
2013-05-06, 04:17 AM
I'm not opposed to the subject matter. It is a rather delicate subject, but I concur with what redzimmer has stated above.

I will continue as well.

Mr Adventurer
2013-05-06, 04:41 AM
Just to be clear: I'm not offended. But D&D is a group game, and there's no sense of "being realistic" which is worth using a topic so vile if someone in that group isn't comfortable with it.

redzimmer
2013-05-06, 11:05 AM
Just to be clear: I'm not offended. But D&D is a group game, and there's no sense of "being realistic" which is worth using a topic so vile if someone in that group isn't comfortable with it.

No, I would never presume to say how you feel, and I hope you do not think I am. 'Offended' was just an easy word to use.

Chimaera
2013-05-06, 05:12 PM
Andrezitos is off in a field trip so for now I'll be playing for him and when he arrive I'll let him decide if he get out or not.

What about you? @Bladehunter

Chimaera
2013-05-06, 05:15 PM
Xi acted twice? Which one he attack? @redzimmer

Bladehunter217
2013-05-06, 05:51 PM
Andrezitos is off in a field trip so for now I'll be playing for him and when he arrive I'll let him decide if he get out or not.

What about you? @Bladehunter

What about me? I'll be around, my schedule is rather interesting and I'm having computer troubles, but I can still get on 1/day or every other day.

Mido
2013-05-06, 05:57 PM
I think he meant in regards to the situation with 2 players, THEChanger and Mr Adventurer, already ducking out of the game.

Or maybe not, I'm not so sure myself. :smalleek:

redzimmer
2013-05-06, 06:03 PM
Xi acted twice? Which one he attack? @redzimmer

Attack of opportunity for the first one unless the attackers have Improved Unarmed Strike. So disregard first one if they do have that feat.

Bladehunter217
2013-05-06, 06:04 PM
Missed some of the posts, I don't mind, I'm running a campaign on a hell-like island filled with rape, cannibalism and other fun topics. Its not on the forums so I don't have to worry about people freaking out after reading it but meh. I would advise avoiding some of the more gruesome topics just so we don't anger the PTB, but that is beside the point.

redzimmer
2013-05-06, 06:17 PM
Rolling for Xi's critical confirmation

[roll0]

Edit: Dang.

Chimaera
2013-05-08, 08:58 AM
They don't provoke aoo from unarmed strike (they ahve the feat :smallwink:)

redzimmer
2013-05-08, 11:25 AM
Alas and alack. Well, let us pretend it didn't happen then.

Andrezitos
2013-05-09, 06:25 AM
I know chimera personally and i'm sure that he would never throw at us things we could not handle despite the topic. I'm still in the game.

Mido
2013-05-09, 09:52 AM
Welcome back Andrezitos. I believe Mohammed went for a walk while we hold the fort.... erm... ship. Sort of.

Andrezitos
2013-05-09, 06:40 PM
Welcome back Andrezitos. I believe Mohammed went for a walk while we hold the fort.... erm... ship. Sort of.

thanks man. my master it's all about field trips and things like that ehehhe. i'm almost a real life ranger mind you ehehhe

Chimaera
2013-05-22, 10:03 AM
Guys? Are you still there?

redzimmer
2013-05-22, 11:38 AM
Yo ho! And such.

Chimaera
2013-05-22, 11:47 AM
Now it's up to you guys, just waiting for your actions.
Morning has come and the storm is still around.

redzimmer
2013-05-22, 12:31 PM
Arr! What we be doin' Cap'n?

(I can do this all day. Fair warning.)

Mido
2013-05-22, 09:55 PM
Still here, just been a bit busy lately.

Mido
2013-06-07, 07:57 AM
Sorry for the long no-post. I've been having problems with my internet connection this past week. Now that it's back online, I'll try to get as much posting as possible.

Chimaera
2013-06-07, 10:41 AM
Ok, it's your turn @Mido

Mido
2013-06-07, 11:02 AM
Can we get an update on the movements on the map so far? I'm a bit confused whether Soza just ordered a retreat and where everything is right now. :smalleek:

Chimaera
2013-06-07, 11:10 AM
Soza and the sailors withdrew
but the rest stayed to fight, disobeying their captains order.

Xi is on the roof.

There's a yellow dot near him on the roof too.
The other yellow dot is in front of Jones (red dot?).
EDIT: it was kille dby Mohamed.

Can't draw a map right now.

redzimmer
2013-06-07, 01:16 PM
La Don Xi probably misheard, and will withdraw once he's dispatched this roofer.

Chimaera
2013-06-07, 01:20 PM
You'll have to fight your way out :smallwink:

redzimmer
2013-06-07, 01:27 PM
Indeed. To paraphrase the Belkster: "You say small size, I say stabbing height of your groin."

Chimaera
2013-06-07, 01:32 PM
Indeed. To paraphrase the Belkster: "You say small size, I say stabbing height of your groin."

Fair enough.
Anyway, yougot high ground aggainst him (since you're in a higher part of the roof "slope").