PDA

View Full Version : Amulet of wild shape and MoMF

Sherishade
2013-04-04, 04:18 AM
OK so I've been looking around and have found many sources talking about wildshape and MoMF and items that increase them like wildshape amulet/skin of kaletor. But I haven't found one to answer my question.

Simply since MoMF improves wildshape by adding properties to the pre-req of having wildshape in the first place; couldn't I take one level of MoMF and then apply the wildshape bonus to the MoMF level from the above items to gain the benefits of the class without losing caster level.

Obviously this would be a stretch in a none OP campaign but if I have a DMM user with 5 different turn/rebuke sources and he's decked out in 20 night sticks; wouldn't my cheesy trick also follow a similar logic?

Sherishade
2013-04-08, 01:38 AM
. Bump .

Crake
2013-04-08, 05:49 AM
no, the wild shape amulet specifically says it increases your effective DRUID level for wildshaping. So it would not function to improve anything other than a druid's wildshape ability. Meaning a druid 5/MoMF1 would wildshape like a Druid 9/MoMF1 and a wildshape ranger 5/MoMF1 would wildshape as a Druid 5/wildshape ranger 5/MoMF1

Sherishade
2013-04-08, 05:58 AM
ok thank you very much :smallsmile:

Srasy
2013-04-08, 12:34 PM
Wouldn't wildshape ranger and the wildshape amulet stack because wildshape ranger says as druid and the amulet gives you as 4 more levels as druid