PDA

View Full Version : Looking for PrCs

ColossusCrusher
2013-04-04, 08:23 AM
Hi everyone,

A bunch of friends and I are planning to do a ridiculously crazy into epic game (60 Point Buy Gestalt, Full Casters banned/restricted due to the game turning into who can say yes harder - we realized early on in planning that optimizing supercasters is only fun for us in theory). We also decided to toss out two free LA to open up race options a bit more.

I've decided to go Karsite Warblade 20//Factotum 20. It's synergistic, to the point and effective. What I'm not sure about is what to do after 20. I can use Factotum SLA "casting" to go into Warshaper, and Warrior of Darkness looks pretty cool too. Two levels of Fighter never hurt anyone, especially since I can use those feats for Martial Study to round out my manuever selection.

I'm coming here because I don't know what to do after Warshaper 4 on one of my sides apart from Fighter 2. Do you guys and gals have any suggestions for interesting PrCs?

Thanks!

Telonius
2013-04-04, 09:16 AM
Maybe add some Incarnum? Especially if you're going into Warshaper, Totemist could result in some kind of hundred-natural-attack horror.

Shining Wrath
2013-04-04, 09:20 AM
Normally Bloodstone Blade is regarded as sub-optimal - but in a game with no full casters and you've already got 40 levels, the capstone attack of "throw your sword at everything you can see" is the nearest thing to an "I win" button going, and it plays naturally off of Warblade.

ColossusCrusher
2013-04-04, 09:55 AM
Incarnum's definitely tasty-looking, but a friend is looking at a King of Smack//Shadowpounce build, so I don't want to step on his natural attack fun.

I've only got 20 levels - it's Gestalt, although Bloodstorm Blade also looks useful. I also considered a dip for Psychic Warrior to get into Slayer and the Psionic gish PrCs.

CyberThread
2013-04-04, 11:28 AM
for the after 20 bit , look into Natures Warrior , war shaper, chameleon , prestige paliden , soilder of light , master of masks, warrior skald.

google them as they all have their niche.