PDA

View Full Version : Giant Undead Battle Mech.

Dark Kerman
2013-04-05, 09:58 AM
Hello Chaps and Chapettes, I'm currently in a game of 3.5 with a dread necromancer.

Long story short, at some point I'd like to create a set up whereby my character can hide in a specially built pod in the chest cavity of a large skeleton, and use magic jar to control it.

The purpose of this is more geared to style than power, and I was looking for a form of bipedal creature, which is large enough to hold someone in there chest, but isn't overly powerful (In general, anything that is huge size, but isn't that tough).

Thank you for your time.

DK

JaronK
2013-04-05, 10:31 AM
If you could find a nice Soarwhale, you could use it as a giant blimp, so there's always that option.

A better mech plan would involve the Haunt Shift spell to turn a statue of your choice into a minion.

JaronK

RFLS
2013-04-05, 10:49 AM
Almost any of the giants would be a solid choice. After that, Bluespawn Godslayer (MMIV) comes to mind. Why do you need magic jar to control it, by the way?

Vaz
2013-04-05, 10:59 AM
There was a Hill Giant IIRC in one of the Silcerclaw Shift campaigns.

Dark Kerman
2013-04-05, 12:33 PM
@RFLS - This isn't so much for control in the sense of dominion, I'm mostly doing it for style so I can control it like my own body. Any particular (Low CR but big in size) Giant recommended? I've worked out it'd have to be roughly huge in size in order to fit.

@Jaronk - Hmm, interesting, though I'm more out to actively control it through my own movements.