PDA

View Full Version : Create Water

Ruethgar
2013-04-05, 10:53 AM
It never specifies the form the water must take so... create ice! Make a nice wall in a pinch, make about the same density fog as obscuring mist in roughly 25ft cubed per level(my GM ruled it down to 10ft despite science saying otherwise). Snowcast and Flash Frost Spell it for a little pittance of damage usable even with the regular use, freezing rain yay!

dascarletm
2013-04-05, 11:03 AM
wholesome, drinkable water, just like clean rain water. Water can be created in an area as small as will actually contain the liquid...

Liquid form, thus aerosol and solid forms are probably a no-go.

Ruethgar
2013-04-05, 11:22 AM
That is describing the limitations of the smallest area it can be created in, not specifying the form it must take, also fog is technically still liquid.

Fates
2013-04-05, 11:23 AM
If you were one of my players, I'd probably allow it, but then I'd throw a book at you.

Ruethgar
2013-04-05, 01:23 PM
Yeah, I got AEG's Dragon book thrown at me. DM said he would allow it, but split it into multiple spells.

navar100
2013-04-05, 02:16 PM
If you have the feat Energy Substitution for the appropriate energy it could be more palatable. Not RAW, but flavorable.

karkus
2013-04-05, 03:15 PM
OP, what feat did you take at 6th level?

Leadership?

Ruethgar
2013-04-05, 04:50 PM
Never have made a character that dealt with leadership. Seemed like too much of a bother, tyrant, maybe, but even then you have to worry about your followers trying to kill you. Did have an idea once to become a lesser god via spells and spellcraft rules and worship myself, but 100 followers for level 1 priest is a bit steep for leadership, even with the twisted shenanigans you can do with Quintessential Cleric it would take a while.

Rustybarnacle
2013-04-05, 05:15 PM
I had a character create water in my NPC's underpants to try to slow him down a little.

I laughed so hard I allowed it, then again this is the same character who tries to talk to everything since his intelligence is so high it sometimes feels like he speaks just about everything. :smallsmile: