PDA

View Full Version : Avatar talk

Superdyl21
2013-04-05, 08:43 PM
Hey guys I'm new here, I hope I picked up the drawing style (did my avatar freehand with a tablet) I was wondering if any of you have comments, suggestions or pointers for this drawing style... I'm used to your general anime style so this isn't my forte... Oh and general talk about making your own avatars!

asdflove
2013-04-05, 10:12 PM
Hey guys I'm new here, I hope I picked up the drawing style (did my avatar freehand with a tablet) I was wondering if any of you have comments, suggestions or pointers for this drawing style... I'm used to your general anime style so this isn't my forte... Oh and general talk about making your own avatars!
This right here, is what the OotS Style/Fanart showcase (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250939&page=16) is for.
People show off their avatars (Well mostly avatars) and discuss them there.
About yours, my first suggestion is, don't do it free hand. Does your art program have circle, square, and line tools? Use them.

Jenfrag
2013-04-10, 07:30 AM
I'm a late bloomer, I still haven't made my own avatar.:smallannoyed:

Prince Arjuna
2013-04-10, 08:12 AM
I'm also a new guy, and I've been trying to draw my avatar using Inkscape. And I also want to learn more on how to draw these things.

Elder Tsofu
2013-04-10, 01:39 PM
Well the thread posted in post 2 is a good place to go, there are usually few people around who can offer help.