View Full Version : [Pokemon, PTU] Lizzy Adventure

Gamesdisk
2013-04-06, 05:02 PM
Fannar Forstlass ice storm was raging on smashing the party over and over again, seeing this RIN drived into action. Yelling his plan to Tony he was flung right past all the double team clones thanks to Cookie the Snorelax strength.

He blasted the ice pillar with his Fire Pulse reveling the true Frostlass inside, and was blasted with a strong attack thanks to his effort.
He was on the brink of death but just then his kakuna became a beedill and saved him by driving an attack into Frostlasses chest.
This attack made all of the clones disappear and with that it let the rest of the team break though they soon took down Forstlass and Fannar was able to retrieve his beloved mon.

666XP for Shaun the Mareep, + 15% for being an electric type so that 766XP

He thanks the team for their help and while shacking your hand he says
"Thank you, when I saw you past out in the cold I was frighten that her rage has claimed another soul. But to take one as young as you. He looked into your eyes but didnt say another word, the weight of the world has been on him for such a long time and his once bright eyes had become dull and dark. Letting go of your hand he turned to the rest of the group
"I shall take you all the Glasshill Pokemon Center"
He brings out his MAMOSWINE that everyone climbs onto and you all set off together on its back.

Remeber to add mamoswine, beedrill, snorlax and frosslas to your pokedex

What do you do?