PDA

View Full Version : Mult-weapon question

raxxar
2013-04-07, 08:33 PM
I couldn't figure out what part of the forum to post this question on , so i am asking it here .

i have searched Google a few times over and i can't figure out how many attacks i can do with my 3 weapons

my BaB is 27/22/17 and i have mult-weapon fighting, Improved mult-weapon fighting , greater mult-weapon figthing ,and oversized mult weapon fighting

and i can use three weapons one in each hand and one in my mouth (zoro from one piece )

if anyone could help me in this i would appreciate it

jindra34
2013-04-07, 08:43 PM
1. You can't qualify for multiweapon fighting that way without some intensive houseruling.
2. You make three with your main hand (whatever that might be) and with each off-hand make the same number you would make if you had the appropriate two weapon fighting feat.

TuggyNE
2013-04-07, 08:47 PM
Is that your BAB, or your total attack bonus? BAB technically tops out at +20 (and after that epic attack bonuses are added to it without adding new iterative attacks), so that number looks wrong.

If your actual BAB is +15, you can make the following attacks, not including any bonuses from Str, size, weapon focus, weapon enhancement, etc: +13/+13/+13/+8/+8/+8/+3/+3/+3.

If it's +16, shift all those up one, and add a trailing /-1.

raxxar
2013-04-07, 08:50 PM
A good number of house rules and yes at is my total BaB. Also thank you for those number for my attacks