PDA

View Full Version : Tower of God

Olinser
2013-04-07, 09:59 PM
Anybody else around here read Tower of God by SIU?

Tvtyrant
2013-04-08, 01:02 AM
Yup. I think the author needs a coauthor though; they are really good at making the rag-tag band coming together concept work. Whenever that is not the plot it feels like everything kind of unravels.

Olinser
2013-04-08, 07:24 AM
Yup. I think the author needs a coauthor though; they are really good at making the rag-tag band coming together concept work. Whenever that is not the plot it feels like everything kind of unravels.

Unravels in what way? I thought the author was doing a pretty good job of making the threads all come together for the Factory round.

Partysan
2013-04-08, 09:21 AM
Maybe we should merge this and Noblesse and make a general Webtoon thread?

Olinser
2013-04-08, 09:56 AM
Maybe we should merge this and Noblesse and make a general Webtoon thread?

The same reason we don't merge Fairy Tail, Naruto, One Piece of Bleach into a single manga thread.

It's a discussion about this one specifically. If nobody is interested in it, it'll drop off the front page and that'll be it.

Anteros
2013-04-08, 02:34 PM
We had a thread about this in webcomics for a while. Probably my favorite manga/comic right now. The world and the characters are both very well done and interesting.

Olinser
2013-04-08, 02:50 PM
We had a thread about this in webcomics for a while. Probably my favorite manga/comic right now. The world and the characters are both very well done and interesting.

So... any crazy theories, interpretations you'd like to share? I've got quite a few concerning Zahard, Phantaminum, and the Princesses in general.

Anteros
2013-04-10, 09:06 PM
I'm not very big on speculating how a story will unfold...I'd rather just go along for the ride.

Partysan
2013-04-12, 01:29 PM
Just an aside, but I'd really like to know where the author's nick came from. It's a rather...extreme one after all.

Olinser
2013-04-12, 02:00 PM
Just an aside, but I'd really like to know where the author's nick came from. It's a rather...extreme one after all.

Dunno - though it's not so much a nickname, it's his 'secret' identity that he puts on the blog and stories. I don't believe he has ever stated his real name.

As for how he came up with it... dunno.

I was playing League of Legends the other day with 'Twattycakes', who knows how people come up with their names?