PDA

View Full Version : meeting prerequisites: arcane jaunter

NeoPhoenix0
2013-04-07, 10:16 PM
i'm preparing for a mage only campaign. i want to use the jaunter so i'm using the spell casting alternative. i would like to enter the class as soon as possible but spring attack is one of the requirements and i can't take it until lv9 as a sorcerer. i would like help getting into the jaunter earlier without giving up spellcasting levels if possible. flaws are open. any first party resource (including dragon compendium and possibly something from dragon magazine) and kingdoms of kalamar for source books.

race: lesser asimar

base class: sorcerer

stats:
str 12
dex 14
con 16
int 17
wis 18
cha 20

i know i have outrageous stats but we use 4d6 drop the lowest. i got lucky and was told to keep the stats even after offering to re-roll.

Urpriest
2013-04-07, 11:54 PM
Swiftblade will give you Spring Attack as a bonus feat, but costs a level of casting. A lost level of casting can also get you into a PrC that has higher BAB, which would also let you get Spring Attack earlier.

NeoPhoenix0
2013-04-08, 12:08 AM
Swiftblade will give you Spring Attack as a bonus feat, but costs a level of casting. A lost level of casting can also get you into a PrC that has higher BAB, which would also let you get Spring Attack earlier.

i'm trying to keep all my spellcasting but i might just have to take it.what book is swiftblade in

edit: nevermind i found it.