PDA

View Full Version : Need Help hunting down a module [3.5] New Info!

Hyde
2013-04-08, 04:53 AM
This is vague. But it's for 3.5, presumably starts at level 6, and is third-party.

It probably includes or relates to:
the undead
The drow
maybe Forgotten Realms.

Any ideas what this could be?

Also it's either really well designed or utter crap.

It also includes a soundtrack. There can't be too many 3rd-party modules that include a soundtrack, right?

Andry
2013-04-08, 08:10 AM
City of the Spider Queen is the name of the module. It is 3.0 and not 3rd party so some conversion is needed to be done. It starts out a higher level than that. It was fun for our group but it is on a timeline so there is not much downtime in it. Hope this helps.

Hyde
2013-04-08, 07:06 PM
I had considered that one, but that it's 3rd party is the only real "known" I have. The undead and drow are tentatives.

Could still be that, guy could think that forgotten realms, because of the different-style cover, is third-party. Thanks.

Hyde
2013-04-11, 07:39 PM
It's in the top post now, but I remembered this thing comes with it's own soundtrack.

Za'hynie Laya
2013-04-11, 10:07 PM
Google or look up on Amazon Goodman Games' Dungeon Crawl Classics #34: Cage of Delirium. The band, Midnight Syndicate is also responsible for the only "official" 3.5 D&D soundtrack. I have used the soundtrack in some games but I don't own the above module. Happy hunting!:smallsmile:

Hyde
2013-04-12, 12:23 AM
It looks like it is the Cage of Delirium. Any thoughts on this thing? That Midnight Syndicate did the soundtrack is a little encouraging.

Za'hynie Laya
2013-04-12, 07:13 AM
I have a few of Goodman Games mods but I have never played through one. I use their DM Screen sometimes but I love Kenzer's Kingdoms of Kalamar DM Shield. (Kenzer has the most useful 3.5 & NPC info packed into the DM's side of the screen.)

I'd buy Cage of Delirium just for the music CD once the economy & gas prices improve. (I have too many low - mid level published adventures to play through to ever really use it.)