PDA

View Full Version : Catgirl Preservation Society

Lord Raziere
2013-04-08, 04:49 PM
My comrades, the Catgirl-Killers Society is killing our cat-sisters. and maybe even our cat-brothers!

This means war!

As a mad scientist, I will dedicate my inventive genius and research to combatting this menace to our cat-sisters everywhere. I will find a way to bio-engineer a cat girl whose genetic structure makes her immune to their attacks, I will create Catgirl Rezzer Ray Guns to resurrect them if that cannot be done, and furthermore I will make ray guns to turn THE ENEMY into cat girls!

This I will dedicate to the cause! For Catgirls and MAD Science! and Mad Engineering. I will prove that science and cat girls can coexist, and even help each other! FOR THE CATGIRLS!

Show your support! put this thread into your signature.

List of Members:

With Signature:
Lorsa

Without Signature:
Lord Raziere
Castaras
Sholos
Lentrax
The Second
McDougal
Lea Plath
Raineh Daze
MoonCat
Talanic
HMS Sophia
Morcleon
Neo Leviathian
TaiLiu
Bhu
theprettiestorc

Lorsa
2013-04-08, 05:00 PM
Supporting catgirls everywhere!

More cute catgirls would make the world a better place!

MoonCat
2013-04-08, 05:29 PM
This sounds excellent! Sign me u-

...When did I sign up?

Lord Raziere
2013-04-08, 05:33 PM
I'm counting anyone who supported cat girls in the killers thread as already signed up, but if you want to be taken off, just say so.

MoonCat
2013-04-08, 05:34 PM
Nope, sounds good. Where does one contribute Science?

Lord Raziere
2013-04-08, 05:37 PM
Uh… I dunno?

I guess we will need to build a lab for such a thing. The Catgirl Preservation Laboratory?

Talanic
2013-04-08, 05:41 PM
Indeed, my wife identifies as catgirl, so I'm naturally in support of this cause! I'm able to contribute four balls of string and up to seven kilos of fine catnip per year. We may also be able to overcharge a laser pointer sufficiently that it can be made into a defensive installation.

Do we have someone who's not of feline ancestry to handle logistics? Preferably some canid relative. Herding cats is bad enough regularly, but with a catperson trying to do it, the claws are likely to come out.

celtois
2013-04-08, 05:48 PM
By golly. These threads reminds me of the old Nachos V. Cookie threads from way back when. Makes me really nostalgic for the good old days when I had time to RP all the time. :smallfrown:

I don't remember where they started. But they eventually morphed into something very strange. I vaguely remember staging assaults on the HQ of one side of the other, with a bunch of other posters. With a bunch of FFRP characters.

It was very odd. I don't think these were the original threads. They seem much too short for what I remember. It was really big on the forum for a while but old links:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30823
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30878

Morph Bark
2013-04-08, 05:48 PM
I'm in support of catgirls that comply with the laws of physics.

Even if the laws of physics don't comply with themselves.

Lord Raziere
2013-04-08, 05:49 PM
canid?

dogs? I think thats even crazier. you know cats and dogs don't mix…

maybe we can get help from the pony thread people? they have Twilight Sparkle, and share a similar love for cute intelligent beings, that specialize in harmonious organization, as well one of said ponies being a cat person. with both Rarity and Twilight helping, logistics or maybe even physics, might not be a problem at all.

HMS Sophia
2013-04-08, 05:57 PM
I'm in! hehe ^^
Got very upset by the other thread :smalltongue: Must avenge the fallen :smallcool:

Kittenwolf
2013-04-08, 06:47 PM
Meow? :smallsmile:

Morcleon
2013-04-08, 06:55 PM
... >.>

... <.<

I would like to join this society! For the catgirls!

Also, I'm about 20% girl and like 95% cat, so this thread should be right where I belong. =^.^=

TaiLiu
2013-04-08, 10:26 PM
Do we have someone who's not of feline ancestry to handle logistics? Preferably some canid relative. Herding cats is bad enough regularly, but with a catperson trying to do it, the claws are likely to come out.
As a nine-tailed Canidae, I believe I can be of excellent a-

canid?

dogs? I think thats even crazier. you know cats and dogs don't mix…
Rats. :smallyuk:

Ravens_cry
2013-04-08, 10:36 PM
Felis puellas lost most of their natural predators after the Great Troll Culling of '03.
Therefore, to protect these noble creatures from overpopulation and destroying their natural environment, some controlled and regulated hunting is a necessary evil.

Lord Raziere
2013-04-08, 10:53 PM
As a nine-tailed Canidae, I believe I can be of excellent a-

Rats. :smallyuk:

……oh fine. you want the logistics job, you get it. sorry.

@ Ravens cry: and cat girls are not animals! they are people! they are sentient and sapient, you can't hunt them!

TaiLiu
2013-04-08, 11:02 PM
……oh fine. you want the logistics job, you get it. sorry.
Perfection. In exchange for this honour, you have my word that I will not harm any catgirls. Why the 'sorry?'

Lord Raziere
2013-04-08, 11:10 PM
…..nothing, nevermind, I just have a tendency to say that whenever I think I hurt someones feelings without knowing whether I actually have or not. often about the slightest of offenses. or at least what I consider offenses….

but never mind, get to work on that logistics problem! we need the resources to test out how the cat girl-killers science kills cat girls without killing cat girls ourselves! which will be complicated, to say the least. perhaps a steady investment in spies to spy upon the cat girl-killers to how they do it? and/or a lot of research into getting easily-made cat girl resurrection ray guns….

Ravens_cry
2013-04-08, 11:11 PM
@ Ravens cry: and cat girls are not animals! they are people! they are sentient and sapient, you can't hunt them!
I will let the noted philosopher, Calvin, weigh in on the subject.
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3171/deerhunting.gif

Lord Raziere
2013-04-08, 11:15 PM
a 6 year old kid with an overactive imagination and the education of a four year old kid is not compelling evidence. or anything credible, ever, in any field.

Ravens_cry
2013-04-08, 11:22 PM
a 6 year old kid with an overactive imagination and the education of a four year old kid is not compelling evidence. or anything credible, ever, in any field.
I don't know, that kid could be quite profound sometimes. His last words to us I still count as words of wisdom.
"It's a magic world, Hobbes ol' buddy . . . Let's go exploring!"
Yes, let us all go exploring, whether into inner or outer worlds, fiction or reality itself, exploration with the curiosity and inquisitiveness of, yes, a six year old child with a hyperactive imagination is something more of us should do.
Let's go exploring.
:smallsmile:

TaiLiu
2013-04-08, 11:35 PM
I don't know, that kid could be quite profound sometimes. His last words to us I still count as words of wisdom.
Yes, let us all go exploring, whether into inner or outer worlds, fiction or reality itself, exploration with the curiosity and inquisitiveness of, yes, a six year old child with a hyperactive imagination is something more of us should do.
Let's go exploring.
Let's go exploring... to kill Catgirls?! :smalleek:

Ravens_cry
2013-04-08, 11:39 PM
Let's go exploring... to kill Catgirls?! :smalleek:
A controlled population reduction benefits the species as a whole.

TaiLiu
2013-04-08, 11:53 PM
A controlled population reduction benefits the species as a whole.
You are basically saying that the ends justify the means. I beg to differ.

Morcleon
2013-04-08, 11:58 PM

*nod* Indeed. Why decrease the population to fit the carrying capacity when you can increase to carrying capacity to fit the population? After all, the laws of physics already don't apply to catgirls. :smallbiggrin:

Ravens_cry
2013-04-08, 11:58 PM
Would you rather have many Felis puellas starve to death through self-inflicted environment destruction due to overpopulation?
A lifetime of suffering versus a quick bullet.
I ask you, what would you choose?
It pains me greatly to see any of these noble creatures die, but what needs to be done is what needs to be done.

TaiLiu
2013-04-09, 12:03 AM
Would you rather have many Felis puellas starve to death through self-inflicted environment destruction due to overpopulation?
A lifetime of suffering versus a quick bullet.
I ask you, what would you choose?
It pains me greatly to see any of these noble creatures die, but what needs to be done is what needs to be done.
Those are hardly the only choices. Like Morcleon said, we can alter the world to our needs. The universe is our plaything, and with our power, we can allow many lives to be saved.

Theprettiestorc
2013-04-09, 12:16 AM
Not sure how I fit in - I've played more ratgirls than catgirls. XD.

Morcleon
2013-04-09, 12:18 AM
Not sure how I fit in - I've played more ratgirls than catgirls. XD.

*pat pat* Don't worry, we don't discriminate! All kemonomimi are our friends! ^_^

Ravens_cry
2013-04-09, 12:24 AM
Those are hardly the only choices. Like Morcleon said, we can alter the world to our needs. The universe is our plaything, and with our power, we can allow many lives to be saved.
Expanding their unreality decreases reality quality.
That's a dangerous game.

Bhu
2013-04-09, 12:35 AM
u has mah support

obviously

TaiLiu
2013-04-09, 12:49 AM
u has mah support

obviously
Welcome, comrade!

Theprettiestorc
2013-04-09, 12:58 AM
*pat pat* Don't worry, we don't discriminate! All kemonomimi are our friends! ^_^

=D. Yeeee~!

There are two catfolk in one of my PF groups, though. One of them earned the nickname "Cattits" from the Dwarf, because...well, she puts the "breast" in "breastplate".

Sholos
2013-04-09, 01:53 AM
You have my catnip!

Grown in my own garden, hand-harvested, dried, and processed. All for the catgirls.

Lentrax
2013-04-09, 03:01 AM
As a representative of the Federation, I have a sworn duty to defend and preserve lifeforms of all kinds.

But especially the cute playful ones.

I'm in.

Castaras
2013-04-09, 06:15 AM
Reporting in.

I have flamethrowers for y'all, I have a rather large collection. And I don't need to use one nowadays, I just walk in and cause chaos. :smallbiggrin:

Lorsa
2013-04-09, 06:26 AM
I have flamethrowers for y'all, I have a rather large collection. And I don't need to use one nowadays, I just walk in and cause chaos. :smallbiggrin:

I'll take two!

Somehow this makes me want to sing (which isn't so strange though as I tend to sing to myself all the time).

*takes up the tune*
Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Somewhere beyond the barricade
is there a world you long to see?
Do you hear the catgirls sing?
Say, do you hear the distant drums?
It is the future that we bring
when tomorrow comes!

McDouggal
2013-04-09, 06:46 AM
To protect the great cuteness!

You were expecting a picture in here, weren't you *trollface*

You have my sword!

Morcleon
2013-04-09, 07:12 AM
=D. Yeeee~!

There are two catfolk in one of my PF groups, though. One of them earned the nickname "Cattits" from the Dwarf, because...well, she puts the "breast" in "breastplate".

Nya~! =^.^=

...not surprised, really. Catgirls tend to be overly sexualized, especially in RP-heavy things. :smallamused:

I'll take two!

Somehow this makes me want to sing (which isn't so strange though as I tend to sing to myself all the time).

*takes up the tune*
Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Somewhere beyond the barricade
is there a world you long to see?
Do you hear the catgirls sing?
Say, do you hear the distant drums?
It is the future that we bring
when tomorrow comes!

Yay, Les Mis! :smallsmile: I'd like to nominate this song (http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=J1hIxrdMiTM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJ1hIxrdMiTM) for this thread's theme song. :3

shawnhcorey
2013-04-09, 07:12 AM
Catgirls can look out for themselves (http://www.sjgames.com/spanc/).

Raineh Daze
2013-04-09, 07:17 AM
Yup, my support is given. :smallbiggrin:

angrymudcrab
2013-04-09, 10:09 AM
I will devour the souls of anyone who tries to hurt catgirls!

On a semi-related note, here is an adorable portrait of Cardinal Richelieu and some of his friends:
http://i.imgur.com/XTuxKdt.jpg

Kittenwolf
2013-04-10, 01:29 AM
Felis puellas lost most of their natural predators after the Great Troll Culling of '03.
Therefore, to protect these noble creatures from overpopulation and destroying their natural environment, some controlled and regulated hunting is a necessary evil.

*Smiles slyly*
*Unsheathes claws*

You're welcome to try...

Karen Lynn
2013-04-10, 07:00 AM
Karen the kitsune, reporting for assistant logistics commander!

Lentrax
2013-04-10, 08:21 AM
Hello, Karen!

*pets tenderly, hugs*

Karen Lynn
2013-04-10, 08:39 AM
Hello, Karen!

*pets tenderly, hugs*

Lentrax~ *bounds into lap and nuzzles*

Morbis Meh
2013-04-10, 09:04 AM
*grins evily* yes let the chaos ensue! Bring war and death my pretties and ensure the violence escalates! *goes back to playing evil war melody on bagpipes*

Morcleon
2013-04-10, 03:50 PM
Karen the kitsune, reporting for assistant logistics commander!

Yay, kitsune! ^_^

We should expand our society to include all kemonomimi! Because it's more fun that way! :smallbiggrin:

Nya~! =^.^=

Palanan
2013-04-10, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Ravens_cry
Let's go exploring.

A wonderful sentiment, which I completely support.

No idea about the rest of the conversation, but if you look carefully, it's a magic world indeed.

And apart from that, I'm trying to cope with the fact that I just read two pages of a catgirls thread. Kemowhatanini?

:smalltongue:

Ravens_cry
2013-04-10, 10:08 PM
*Smiles slyly*
*Unsheathes claws*

You're welcome to try...

You're an expat Felis puellas;it is those that remain in the unreality that are experiencing the dangerously large population bloom.

TaiLiu
2013-04-11, 12:08 AM
Kemowhatanini?
Wikipedia says this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemonomimi#Animals).

Morcleon
2013-04-11, 12:58 AM
Wikipedia says this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemonomimi#Animals).

*smirk* Oh more anthropomorphism... what hasn't it depicted? :smalltongue:

Also, since I'm trying to learn Inkscape, anyone mind if I try to make a banner for this group? Ideas would also be appreciated... =^.^=

TaiLiu
2013-04-11, 01:04 AM
*smirk* Oh more anthropomorphism... what hasn't it depicted? :smalltongue:
Anti-anthropomorphism, I guess.

Also, since I'm trying to learn Inkscape, anyone mind if I try to make a banner for this group? Ideas would also be appreciated... =^.^=
I do not.

Ideas:

Catgirls.
Shattered Laws of Physics.

Sholos
2013-04-11, 07:18 AM
Maybe a cute catgirl shattering the word "Physics" with a giant hammer?

Asta Kask
2013-04-11, 07:27 AM
As long as we can agree that the movie "Catwoman" was an abomination.

McDouggal
2013-04-11, 05:41 PM
As long as we can agree that the movie "Catwoman" was an abomination.

Never. Mention. That. "Film."

I have brain bleach for those that need it.

Lentrax
2013-04-11, 09:51 PM
Maybe a cute catgirl shattering the word "Physics" with a giant hammer?

Two catgirls playing with a ball of yarn, perhaps?

Just to play up the cuteness?

Sholos
2013-04-12, 08:35 AM
Two catgirls playing with a ball of yarn, perhaps?

Just to play up the cuteness?

Hmm, a good part of preservation is making people want to preserve whatever it is you're supporting. I like this idea, too.

PlusSixPelican
2013-04-13, 02:26 AM
My current Catfolk character is a nine year old bard named Claudia. She's hilarious, and has a surrogate mommy-figure that's a half-naked druid.

I play more humans than catgirls, to be honest. 's still fun to be all like nyaahh sometimes, though. :3

Mionelle
2013-04-13, 06:34 PM
...nyan? :3

Morcleon
2013-04-13, 06:40 PM
My current Catfolk character is a nine year old bard named Claudia. She's hilarious, and has a surrogate mommy-figure that's a half-naked druid.

I play more humans than catgirls, to be honest. 's still fun to be all like nyaahh sometimes, though. :3

Surprisingly, I've never actually played a Catfolk before... >.<

Most of my female characters do occasionally take on cat-like features though. :smallsmile:

...nyan? :3

... >.>
...your avatar is adorable...
... <.<
...your words are adorable...
Ohmigod your so cuuuute~! I'm gonna take you home with me (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Jorawr/anime%20gifs/Higurashi_-_Rena_Spin.gif)~! =^.^=

*ahem* Anyway, nice to have you with us!

WarKitty
2013-04-13, 06:47 PM
We should establish a catgirl registry, indicating the willingness of our local catgirls to participate in physics experiments to test for resilience and other such qualities.

PlusSixPelican
2013-04-14, 12:24 AM
As a person who always takes some form of shapeshifting when she can get it, I am willing to be used in (nonsexual) catgirl experiments.

PlusSixPelican
2013-04-18, 02:46 AM
Oh gosh don't tell me I killed this accidentally...I didn't mean to. :C

Lorsa
2013-04-18, 03:33 AM
No, the lack of posting has nothing to do with you, I am sure. :smallsmile:

Maybe we should post some picture of cute catgirls over the forum to help the cause?

PlusSixPelican
2013-04-18, 04:51 AM
Yes! Catgirl pictures. What exactly is the rating limit on those by forum rules, as per MPAA guidelines?

Theprettiestorc
2013-04-18, 07:31 AM
You have my sword!

(Aw, hell.) And my axe!

Asta Kask
2013-04-18, 09:42 AM
You have my sword!

(Aw, hell.) And my axe!

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Lentrax
2013-04-18, 10:28 AM
I prefer bat'leths and phasers myself....

Mystic Muse
2013-04-18, 11:34 AM
Yes! Catgirl pictures. What exactly is the rating limit on those by forum rules, as per MPAA guidelines?

Best to ask the mods, so as not to receive faulty information, and get you and another poster in trouble (Whoever would give the advice).

Theprettiestorc
2013-04-19, 02:44 PM
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

What if I've got Spellbreaker? Does that mean I can attack lasers?

McDouggal
2013-04-19, 06:27 PM

I dunno, a solar flare to the face generally beats a blaster.

WarKitty
2013-04-19, 10:44 PM
No, the lack of posting has nothing to do with you, I am sure. :smallsmile:

Maybe we should post some picture of cute catgirls over the forum to help the cause?

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/303212_10150362403316663_3151662_n.jpg

Elemental
2013-04-19, 11:01 PM
Hmm... That card seems a bit hacks to me... Three mana for deathtouch and lifelink? On every cat?
Think about increase the mana cost by one.

WarKitty
2013-04-20, 12:05 AM
Hmm... That card seems a bit hacks to me... Three mana for deathtouch and lifelink? On every cat?
Think about increase the mana cost by one.

Bah! We are cats, we deserve to be hacks!

(Besides, it'll be offset by our inability to decide on what sort of mana we should use.)

Lord Raziere
2013-04-20, 04:45 AM
the enemy has made a banner!

This has just got real people, we will need to come up with our own, QUICKLY!

thankfully I am capable of making my own:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/catgirlpreservebanner_zpsa09cdc83.png:original

Lentrax
2013-04-21, 12:09 PM
I have discovered the enemy's secret weapon!

Sadly I could only get one.

http://s16.postimg.org/3wm5rew4l/ballofyarn.jpg

SiuiS
2013-04-21, 12:36 PM
This sounds excellent! Sign me u-

...When did I sign up?

Your avatar. Is adorbz.

I'm in support of catgirls that comply with the laws of physics.

Even if the laws of physics don't comply with themselves.

Stupid physics...
Wait, quantum or rgular?

I'm in! hehe ^^
Got very upset by the other thread :smalltongue: Must avenge the fallen :smallcool:

Aww, honey... :smallfrown:

... >.>

... <.<

I would like to join this society! For the catgirls!

Also, I'm about 20% girl and like 95% cat, so this thread should be right where I belong. =^.^=

The math adds up! No true cat is merely a sum 100%. There wouldn't be enough room left for hte magnificence.

we aren't supposed to hunt what now?

Uh.

You guys don't run background checks on this sort of thing, here, right? >___>"

Let's go exploring.

You made me all teary-eyed XD

To protect the great cuteness!

You were expecting a picture in here, weren't you *trollface*

You have my sword!

XD Well played~!

Catgirls can look out for themselves (http://www.sjgames.com/spanc/).

Unfortunate Accronym...

I honestly expected some Something Positive comics there. "The Kawaii.... Is for life." or perhaps "COMMUUUUNIOOON". Hee~

Surprisingly, I've never actually played a Catfolk before... >.<

I've only played one actualy catfolk. Twas a braod fellow, deep smokey blue, like of the russian sort, with great curling moustaches. Was a healer, and raised and sold canaries for a living. His name was unpronounceable to most, so he went by Jingleberries.

I miss Jingleberries.

Says you!

I have discovered the enemy's secret weapon!

Sadly I could only get one.

http://s16.postimg.org/3wm5rew4l/ballofyarn.jpg

Devious! Between this and our tendency to either sleep all day or groom ourselves/each other, we may need a new plan. Luckily, we trusted the canids with that, right?
Thats a good thing, right?

Meow? :smallsmile:

Meow!

*Smiles slyly*
*Unsheathes claws*

You're welcome to try...

Meow~!

Lorsa
2013-04-21, 12:38 PM
Oh noes! Destroy it with fire! We need more cards on our table!

http://www.cs.mun.ca/~rkeating/pink/cards/Set%203/Super%20Catgirl%20Nuku%20Nuku.jpg

Not really Magic: The Gathering related but I wanted to post this anyway:

http://konachan.net/image/14862c9c7891a2f238560dd26d8883a3/Konachan.com%20-%2099673%20akemi_homura%20catgirl%20chibi%20hetali ng%20kaname_madoka%20kyuubee%20mahou_shoujo_madoka _magica%20miki_sayaka%20sakura_kyouko%20tomoe_mami .jpg

Morcleon
2013-04-21, 01:00 PM
The math adds up! No true cat is merely a sum 100%. There wouldn't be enough room left for hte magnificence.

Hehe... I'm sure I could find quite a few more parts to add in too... Boost it to over 9000! :smallbiggrin:

I've only played one actualy catfolk. Twas a braod fellow, deep smokey blue, like of the russian sort, with great curling moustaches. Was a healer, and raised and sold canaries for a living. His name was unpronounceable to most, so he went by Jingleberries.

I miss Jingleberries.

I once played a vampire with a catgirl named Jalin, and they developed this quasi-tsundere relationship, with the vampire constantly wanting her blood, and Jalin constantly teasing her about not being able to get it. It was fun...

Oh noes! Destroy it with fire! We need more cards on our table!

http://www.cs.mun.ca/~rkeating/pink/cards/Set%203/Super%20Catgirl%20Nuku%20Nuku.jpg

Not really Magic: The Gathering related but I wanted to post this anyway:

http://konachan.net/image/14862c9c7891a2f238560dd26d8883a3/Konachan.com%20-%2099673%20akemi_homura%20catgirl%20chibi%20hetali ng%20kaname_madoka%20kyuubee%20mahou_shoujo_madoka _magica%20miki_sayaka%20sakura_kyouko%20tomoe_mami .jpg

Your second pic doesn't work... Here, take this one! =^.^=
...I want one of them! ^_^

http://konachan.com/image/14862c9c7891a2f238560dd26d8883a3/Konachan.com%20-%2099673%20akemi_homura%20catgirl%20chibi%20hetali ng%20kaname_madoka%20kyuubee%20mahou_shoujo_madoka _magica%20miki_sayaka%20sakura_kyouko%20tomoe_mami .jpg

"Do you like cats too, Mister?"
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/derekl5000/Magic%20the%20Gathering/CatgirlRecluse.jpg

Theprettiestorc
2013-04-21, 01:23 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/derekl5000/Magic%20the%20Gathering/CatgirlRecluse.jpg

O.O. I, uh.

Mystic Muse
2013-04-21, 01:28 PM

I feel the need to make the obligatory "I'd tap that" joke.

But eh, I probably wouldn't.:smalltongue:

Morcleon
2013-04-21, 01:32 PM
O.O. I, uh.

Nya~! http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/nekomonkey.gif

Also, I found a song for this thread (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwcOHa6exKc). Actually, I found two. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1hIxrdMiTM) The first is adorable, the second is heartwrenchingly beautiful...

MoonCat
2013-04-21, 03:49 PM
Brethren! I have infiltrated the thread of the enemy!

Also,t hey think I'm a triple agent for them! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Elemental
2013-04-22, 12:28 AM
Bah! We are cats, we deserve to be hacks!

(Besides, it'll be offset by our inability to decide on what sort of mana we should use.)

Only when it's fair.

And you're right... At this rate we'll never make a decision... And how are we even going to find pink mana?
Perhaps we can profit off our own indifference somehow...

Dirtytabs
2013-04-22, 03:10 AM
I'm neither opposed to nor supportive of catgirls, but killing them is quite harsh. I'll give this thread a boost.

our own indifference
That's relevant to cats. I think.

Lentrax
2013-04-22, 03:28 AM
Nya~! http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series3/nekomonkey.gif

Also, I found a song for this thread (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwcOHa6exKc). Actually, I found two. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1hIxrdMiTM) The first is adorable, the second is heartwrenchingly beautiful...

Those are so adorable! Thanks for sharing them.

Asta Kask
2013-04-22, 10:12 AM
Is it better for a cat to be loved or feared?

McDouggal
2013-04-22, 12:06 PM
I dunno, a solar flare to the face generally beats a blaster.

I just realized that if I ever change my avatar to a different character, this will no longer make sense.

Morcleon
2013-04-22, 04:10 PM
I feel the need to make the obligatory "I'd tap that" joke.

But eh, I probably wouldn't.:smalltongue:

...no comment... >.>

Those are so adorable! Thanks for sharing them.

Hehe... you're welcome! Vocaloid music is wonderful. ^_^

Is it better for a cat to be loved or feared?

I say, is it too much to ask for both? :smallcool:

Raineh Daze
2013-04-22, 04:34 PM
Another catgirl-related song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZoJLMuq_cQ) :smallbiggrin:

Morcleon
2013-04-22, 04:49 PM
Another catgirl-related song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZoJLMuq_cQ) :smallbiggrin:

Touhou! Love it. :smallbiggrin:

Cat Food! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHQ9S_JoiOA) :smallsmile:

Wild Zubat
2013-05-03, 09:24 PM
I'll never join you! Purrloin are always stealing our food, and the Meowth are no better!

TaiLiu
2013-05-04, 11:36 PM
I'll never join you! Purrloin are always stealing our food, and the Meowth are no better!
That's what the catgirl killers tell everyone! They are the true thieves!

WarKitty
2013-05-06, 03:02 AM

*finds Zubat some nice mousies to make up for the thefts*

McDouggal
2013-05-07, 01:31 AM
My friends, we have WON! The catgirl-killers have fallen off the front page, as has the catgirl indifference society! FOR THE GREAT CUTENESS!

Elemental
2013-05-07, 02:17 AM
Right... So you're proclaiming victory over a society of indifference due to our members being too indifferent to make posts concerning it?
In my opinion, that's victory, I just don't care enough to hold a celebration.

McDouggal
2013-05-07, 02:20 AM
Right... So you're proclaiming victory over a society of indifference due to our members being too indifferent to make posts concerning it?

You shouldn't make me laugh so hard, it's hazardous to my health :smalltongue:

Lentrax
2013-05-07, 12:25 PM
For those who haven't seen it yet, the latest MegaTokyo (http://megatokyo.com) is related to our plight. (Kinda)

Killer Angel
2013-05-07, 01:28 PM
My friends, we have WON! The catgirl-killers have fallen off the front page, as has the catgirl indifference society! FOR THE GREAT CUTENESS!

They're acting with subtlety.
For example, they insert (in the thread about After Earth) reasonings on what should be a logical ecosystem's evolution...

Theprettiestorc
2013-05-10, 01:05 PM
*peering back in*

Oh, we won?

Sylthia
2013-05-11, 05:25 PM
Why would someone want to kill catgirls?

PlusSixPelican
2013-05-11, 08:23 PM

Because they're mean butts jealous of how purrrrfect we are.

TaiLiu
2013-05-11, 08:25 PM
Comrade, that pun was excellent! :smallbiggrin:

PlusSixPelican
2013-05-11, 08:34 PM
Comrade, that pun was excellent! :smallbiggrin:

Awwh thanks! I try.

PallElendro
2013-05-11, 11:22 PM
Might I suggest the lovely Neko as the Catgirl Preservation Society as the mascot?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121221012913/k-anime/images/a/ab/Neko_Mugshot.png

TuggyNE
2013-05-12, 12:22 AM

Not that this is my thread, but … perhaps you should read the Society's goals? :smalltongue:

Akrim.elf
2013-05-12, 06:28 AM
Might I suggest the lovely Neko as the Catgirl Preservation Society as the mascot?

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32700000/Neko-k-32715360-614-345.jpg

i sugest Nuku-Nuku for the mascot of Catgirl Preservation Society
have strong, have love, have briliant... ehm, mind?

have lots of experience in fight!
Nuku Nuku for Mascot!
Vote now!

(if you know, who is Nuku Nuku :P)

PallElendro
2013-05-12, 11:36 AM
i sugest Nuku-Nuku for the mascot of Catgirl Preservation Society
have strong, have love, have briliant... ehm, mind?

have lots of experience in fight!
Nuku Nuku for Mascot!
Vote now!

(if you know, who is Nuku Nuku :P)

I'm not going to bother trying to describe Neko. These PG-13 photos ought to sum it up.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121029185655/k-anime/images/f/fd/Neko_Eating.pnghttp://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121031064103/k-anime/images/6/6b/NekoAbusingCleaningRobot.pnghttp://images.wikia.com/k-anime/images/3/34/Neko%27s_Stupid_Acts.png
And, of course,
http://blog.draggle.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/neko_k_anime.jpg

TaiLiu
2013-05-12, 07:56 PM
PallElendro! This may sound sudden and creepy, but I would like to say that you are a highly attractive member of your species!

The Walrus
2013-05-19, 12:01 PM
I'm somewhat alarmed at the success of this society, and that's not just because walruses are more closely related to dogs then cats. I think the name "Catgirl" is somewhat misleading, as it brings to mind the smallest member of the Felidae. Thinking of housecats, you might imagine that Catgirls are playful, nonthreatening creatures that subsist mainly on fish, mice, and other small mammals. But a housecat might weigh about 10 pounds, while an adult human female might weight around 130 pounds, much closer to the weight of a leopard.

Consider the feeding habits of the leopard as reported by Wikipedia: "The leopard consumes virtually any animal it can hunt down and catch." "Average daily consumption rates was estimated at 3.5 kg (7.7 lb) for adult males and 2.8 kg (6.2 lb) for females." Clearly, Catgirls will not be satisfied with eating small birds and mice, and given a population growth rate similar to that of industrialized humans, they will quickly outpace our ability to placate them with meat from livestock.

Note that leopards are the only natural predator of chimpanzees, humanity's closest relative. They have been known to become anthropophages before, with the Leopard of Panar responsible for around 400 human deaths. How long will it be before the Catgirls realize how easy it is to hunt the large mammal species that lives all around them? The species that, enamored by their cuteness, is totally unaware of their threat?

One final note: Leopards can run at 36 mph, leap distances of 20 feet vertically and 10 feet horizontally, as well as swim and climb trees carrying carcasses twice their own weight. When the Catgirls come, there will be no escape.

TuggyNE
2013-05-21, 02:59 AM
I'm somewhat alarmed at the success of this society, and that's not just because walruses are more closely related to dogs then cats. I think the name "Catgirl" is somewhat misleading, as it brings to mind the smallest member of the Felidae. Thinking of housecats, you might imagine that Catgirls are playful, nonthreatening creatures that subsist mainly on fish, mice, and other small mammals. But a housecat might weigh about 10 pounds, while an adult human female might weight around 130 pounds, much closer to the weight of a leopard.

Consider the feeding habits of the leopard as reported by Wikipedia: "The leopard consumes virtually any animal it can hunt down and catch." "Average daily consumption rates was estimated at 3.5 kg (7.7 lb) for adult males and 2.8 kg (6.2 lb) for females." Clearly, Catgirls will not be satisfied with eating small birds and mice, and given a population growth rate similar to that of industrialized humans, they will quickly outpace our ability to placate them with meat from livestock.

Note that leopards are the only natural predator of chimpanzees, humanity's closest relative. They have been known to become anthropophages before, with the Leopard of Panar responsible for around 400 human deaths. How long will it be before the Catgirls realize how easy it is to hunt the large mammal species that lives all around them? The species that, enamored by their cuteness, is totally unaware of their threat?

One final note: Leopards can run at 36 mph, leap distances of 20 feet vertically and 10 feet horizontally, as well as swim and climb trees carrying carcasses twice their own weight. When the Catgirls come, there will be no escape.

Might I politely suggest you cross-post this in the counterpart thread? It certainly qualifies you for membership there, doubly so considering the nature of the calculations! :smallbiggrin:

Killer Angel
2013-05-21, 05:43 AM

A dozen catgirls were killed, in the making of this post. :smallbiggrin:

Lentrax
2013-05-21, 08:55 AM
For every catgirl killed, four shall take her place! We shall not stop till all is enamored with our cuteness!

Theprettiestorc
2013-05-23, 09:31 AM
A dozen catgirls were killed, in the making of this post. :smallbiggrin:

What?! Oh, so catgirls are the new Bothans?

"A great deal of Bothans died to bring this to you." "You're not getting a ****ing tip, pizzaman!"

Wild Zubat
2013-05-23, 08:46 PM
For every catgirl killed, four shall take her place! We shall not stop till all is enamored with our cuteness!

It's true what they say! They really ARE everywhere!

TuggyNE
2013-05-24, 12:12 AM
What?! Oh, so catgirls are the new Bothans?

"A great deal of Bothans died to bring this to you." "You're not getting a ****ing tip, pizzaman!"

Many catgirls died to bring us this infographic (http://www.dorktower.com/2012/08/23/many-bothans-dork-tower-23-08-12/).

Lentrax
2013-05-24, 08:00 AM
It's true what they say! They really ARE everywhere!

Open for presents!
http://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/konachan-com-151407-acchi_kocchi-animal_ears-catgirl-chibi-christmas-eyepatch-horo-k-on-kaname_madoka-langbazi-miniwa_tsumiki-nakano_azusa-spice_and_wolf-takanashi_rikka.jpg

Reinholdt
2013-05-28, 05:04 PM
I am in favor of the preservation of catgirls.
Because catgirls.

Although preserving the minority catboys wouldn't hurt either. I know I could use some more meatshields protection from angry people I've stolen from mean anti-kitty conglomerates.

PlusSixPelican
2013-05-28, 05:11 PM
I am in favor of the preservation of catgirls.
Because catgirls.

Although preserving the minority catboys wouldn't hurt either. I know I could use some more meatshields protection from angry people I've stolen from mean anti-kitty conglomerates.

You do probably need to save a few catboys if you want them to reproduce, unless you're using fancy science to fertilize catgirl eggs. Regardless, slaughtering catpeople is always wrong.

PallElendro
2013-05-28, 10:54 PM
PallElendro! This may sound sudden and creepy, but I would like to say that you are a highly attractive member of your species!

<3 :smile:

If I knew what species you were, I'd say you're attractive in it, too.

WarKitty
2013-05-28, 11:04 PM
You do probably need to save a few catboys if you want them to reproduce, unless you're using fancy science to fertilize catgirl eggs. Regardless, slaughtering catpeople is always wrong.

I'm actually not sure - are catgirls a separate species or are they a morph?

TuggyNE
2013-05-28, 11:14 PM
I'm actually not sure - are catgirls a separate species or are they a morph?

*maniacal laughter*

The CKS's scheme has borne fruit! Those who allege to preserve catgirls are themselves causing mayhem among them on a grand scale by their own posts!

*avaunts*

TaiLiu
2013-05-28, 11:17 PM
<3 :smile:

If I knew what species you were, I'd say you're attractive in it, too.
Oh, that's not true. I saw your photo, and you're much more attractive.

WarKitty
2013-05-28, 11:47 PM
*maniacal laughter*

The CKS's scheme has borne fruit! Those who allege to preserve catgirls are themselves causing mayhem among them on a grand scale by their own posts!

*avaunts*

We're cats. Mayhem was the whole point!

SiuiS
2013-05-29, 01:29 AM

Everyone wins!

Here, have a mouse~

Yo.

I don't know about the rest o the group, but being savaged and consumed? Half the point~ <3

Also, have you seen humans? Have you? Those things eat enough chemically injected food their corpses last weeks longer than they did a century ago. Why do you think we are always rubbing on you humans? It's the smell. Also because we are cute masters of the world and wish to show our Favored affection and because sometimes it encourages the thumb-users to break out the treats, but that is beside the point! The point is you aren't worth eating, 'cause cat girls have thumbs too, and what energy is saved hunting a hyoo-men instead of a mouse or canary or chimpanzee or gazelle, is still more energy than just going to a super market and frolicking in the butchery and fish repository – or pushin a vending machine button for delicious, delicious hip-padding sweets~

I always figured they reproduced like asari, especially since all the cat boys live in kennels at the whims of some human master.

Perhaps there is a pedigree program I am unaware of?

*maniacal laughter*

*avaunts*

Pish-posh, there be no physics injected into games here! Be the gone, armored hobbit! For thou art small, and with feet resembling toys!

Castaras
2013-05-29, 12:45 PM
*blinks* they still hold the myth that physics can kill catgirls? Whaddya think I'm sat on at the moment, pretty little flowers? :smallconfused:

Akrim.elf
2013-05-30, 06:40 AM
Hi, my little lovely felicitas, why not to vote for Catgirl Week in Avatar Theme Week Central and little overrun this world for one week in near future?

if we win, this week will be purrrfect!
Nya Nya Meow

PlusSixPelican
2013-05-30, 10:43 AM
The point is you aren't worth eating, 'cause cat girls have thumbs too, and what energy is saved hunting a hyoo-men instead of a mouse or canary or chimpanzee or gazelle, is still more energy than just going to a super market and frolicking in the butchery and fish repository – or pushin a vending machine button for delicious, delicious hip-padding sweets~

Hip-padding sweets are the best kind of sweets, says me.

TaiLiu
2013-05-30, 07:17 PM
Hi, my little lovely felicitas, why not to vote for Catgirl Week in Avatar Theme Week Central and little overrun this world for one week in near future?

if we win, this week will be purrrfect!
Nya Nya Meow
Oh, good idea! I should do that, now.

SiuiS
2013-06-16, 04:08 AM
Hip-padding sweets are the best kind of sweets, says me.

Darn tootin'!

Man. Slow in here. Did we all decide to nap & groom at once, or?

Lord Raziere
2013-06-16, 04:16 AM
the Catgirl-killers haven't been all that active either.

if the war resumes, it resumes.

it looks like its resuming.

I think I know what to make for steampunk week now though.

a steampunk catgirl. :smallamused: normal science may not work, but that doesn't mean STEAMPUNK science cannot! after all, gears and steam making robots and other things that science says they cannot? might as well be made for catgirls to use!

Wild Zubat
2013-07-05, 10:33 PM
You... you're mad.

You're utterly mad! Do you know what that kind of technology could do in the wrong hands!?

Of course if anything goes wrong in a steam-powered mech, the high temperatures will likely leave the pilot with severe burns, and the sheer amount of water vapor might cut off oxygen to the pilot enough that they suffocate- which is probably a good reason to not have any steam pipes in the cockpit as I have seen in some steampunk mech designs.

Lord Raziere
2013-07-06, 02:14 AM
oh but I am a wizard as well! its MAGICAL steampunk!

oh and thanks for reminding me to change my steampunk avatar to steamcat avatar!:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/Trizap/steamcatgirl_zps6dc6581b.png~original

CrazyYanmega
2014-04-07, 04:30 AM
I do not care much either way for catgirls. But in order to put a stop to TuggyNE's attempt to begin another round of racial cleansing in this world, my blade is yours.

Arkhosia
2014-04-08, 08:43 PM
Sign me up.
Cuz Blake.

HumbleLioness
2014-04-22, 10:13 AM
while new to these forums i didnt quite understand this thread, since searching a bit i now agree with your cause and will humbly join your ranks!

I dont mind being front line for direct attacks or defences.

Jaycemonde
2014-04-24, 08:26 PM
(goat represent)