PDA

View Full Version : New Catgirl Indifference Society : Lawful Alignment

Felandria
2013-04-09, 02:15 AM
Because let's face it, cats are indifferent towards us, why should we care about them or those associated with them?

Elemental
2013-04-09, 02:49 AM
But I like cats despite being indifferent toward catgirls.
Nevertheless, you have done the sane and reasonable thing Felandria, and I applaud you for it.

Scarlet Knight
2013-04-11, 07:24 AM
I am trying to make up my mind: why are catgirls popular, where did they come from, & why does science hurt them?

Socratov
2013-04-11, 07:37 AM
I wholeheartedly support this attitude of indifference towards catgirls. Survival of the fittest and all that (i.e. if they die out as a specie3s they weren't strong enough to begin with).

Oh, and I think it was specifically the use of science in DnD (en the following discussion) that killed off catgirls...

SiuiS
2013-04-11, 07:43 AM
I am trying to make up my mind: why are catgirls popular,

Boobs and fur, plus pet-like behavior.

where did they come from,

Japan.

[quite]& why does science hurt them?[/QUOTE]

Because they make no anatomical sense, even moreso than other similar things.
Other creatures are mutants, individually evolved strains, or outright demonic entities. Cat girl? Just a girl with cat parts.

Meow.

factotum
2013-04-11, 03:31 PM
Guessing by the number of posts that people are largely indifferent to a thread that's about indifference toward catgirls? :smallsmile:

Scarlet Knight
2013-04-11, 05:50 PM
Boobs and fur, plus pet-like behavior.

Japan.

why does science hurt them?

Because they make no anatomical sense, even moreso than other similar things.
Other creatures are mutants, individually evolved strains, or outright demonic entities. Cat girl? Just a girl with cat parts.

Meow.

Thank you; I was wondering why they were so much more popular (yet hated) than minotaurs, fauns, or centaurs.

Now I return to not caring.

Aran nu tasar
2013-04-13, 12:57 PM
Guessing by the number of posts that people are largely indifferent to a thread that's about indifference toward catgirls?

I mean, I think this whole thing is hilarious. But what do you say in a thread devoted to not really caring about something?

SiuiS
2013-04-13, 01:11 PM
Thank you; I was wondering why they were so much more popular (yet hated) than minotaurs, fauns, or centaurs.

Now I return to not caring.

Well, it's slightly weirder to wanna get it on with those other things you mentioned.

Slightly.

PlusSixPelican
2013-04-18, 02:49 AM
An indifference towards catgirls is a lot better than being bigoted against them like some people are, so yay this I guess?