PDA

View Full Version : recreating create food and water

b300mussolini
2013-04-09, 03:59 AM
so i have a question about a combo of spells i found on the pathfinder cleric spell list and i was wondering if it really works the way i think it does and is it worth it?

so the main spells i am using are restore corpse, purify food and water, mend and create water.

so i start with the bones of something like a pig or the like and i cast restore corpse. this causes the bones to regrow flesh so that it can be turned into a zombie rather then a skeleton but the flesh is rotten and unfit to eat.

i then cast purify food and water on it to make the meat edible and mending on the resulting hide from skinning the creature. cooking the meat and then casting create water to make some drinks.

does this mean i have one up create food and water because not only did i feed my party with only using a lv 1 spell and 2 lv 0 spells and got a bit of leather out of the deal that i can repair with another lv 0 spell?

TuggyNE
2013-04-09, 04:28 AM
That's probably viable, but you have to do a lot of extra work: you need to spend an hour or three butchering the pig, and another hour or more cooking it.

But hey, if that's your thing, go for it.