PDA

View Full Version : Three Wishes (Team 2)

Tsumeken
2013-04-09, 10:55 AM
The sun shone high above the rubble of the broken city below it. The sounds of construction and progress are heard as many of the neighboring towns have sent aid to the all but destroyed metropolis.

You yourself were sent here, through either fortune or duty, and see first hand the horrible state of things. Your destination if that of the Pokemon Gym, the leader Burgh has been rounding up volunteers and survivors since the incident and giving them shelter in the gym until further notice. Thanks to it's design the hive-like structure is mostly intact.

nosugref4323
2013-04-09, 11:23 AM
After Thom lands in the city via flying from Aspertia city he sees the true extent of the damage. I can't believe a normal storm could do that. he sees a bunch of people heading to the gym, and he recalls Ace and goes in with the crowd.

Iokn
2013-04-09, 11:28 AM
Atticus releases Zabo, before walking over to a large crowd.

Excuse me, do any of you know the way to the gym?

Talon15
2013-04-09, 11:38 AM
As soon as the helicopter touches down Gin goes over the lap of the person sitting next to her to get out. Happy to be able to stretch her legs she lets out Nobuna before following the other passengers heading for the gym.

Marashu
2013-04-09, 02:19 PM
Bravo stretches as he steps out of the chopper. He squints as he takes in the damage around him. Retrieving his stored luggage, Bravo stays close to and follows the other passengers, figuring that at least one of them must know where the gym is.

Zelphas
2013-04-09, 03:27 PM
Chris steps quickly out of the chopper, thanking the pilot for the ride. He releases Rocky and squats down next to the mon. "This is going to be our home for a bit, Rocky. What do you think of it?" The Aron looks around and snorts. "Yeah, it's a mess right now, I know." Chris stands back up and squints towards the people all walking in the same direction. "C'mon, Rocky, let's go meet the other volunteers."

Preesto
2013-04-10, 09:56 PM
Truman gets out of the cramped chopper and stretches out. He approaches some of the other chopper riders. Hey there, I need to know where the gym is so I can start giving these people what they need. Help from ME.
Strutting about Truman releases Pyrondi his Charmeleon.

Marashu
2013-04-10, 10:17 PM
Bravo smiles at his fellow passenger. "I'm not sure exactly, but that's probably where they're all going. I'm sure SOMEONE here knows the way." He then gives a polite nod towards the Charmeleon as he hurries to rejoin the group, watching his footing as he walks around the debris.

Zelphas
2013-04-11, 12:40 AM
Chris glances at the boy with the Charmeleon. Red eyes... that's not normal, right? Wait, that probably means he's Psychic... He looks away quickly, patting Rocky on the head and starting towards the group heading for the gym. "Could you move some of these rocks out of everybody's way, boy?" he says to the mon, mentally trying to hide his social awkwardness behind an old trick.

Voltorb Flip check:

[roll0]

Iokn
2013-04-11, 03:54 AM
After being told the way, Atticus heads for the gym. Zago nibbling a bit at his shoes. How did a storm do this? he thinks, looking around at the damage.

Preesto
2013-04-11, 09:42 AM
Truman starts heading over to the gym. He uses telekinesis to move wreckage when possible. He also releases Raj the Nidoking and Skyle the Scyther to help rescue people.

Preesto
2013-04-11, 12:56 PM
While walking towards the gym Truman turned towards the fellow volunteers. Hey, so let me introduce myself. I am Truman Walford. I am a psychic pupil of Sabrina back in Kanto.

Marashu
2013-04-11, 01:37 PM
From Kanto, hmm? he smirks. Well, Truman. I'm Bravo. A pleasure to meet you.

Bravo lets that hang in the air for a moment, then raises an eyebrow. Wait. Psychic? Does that mean you could have predicted what happened here?

Zelphas
2013-04-11, 01:51 PM
I'm Chris, from Hoenn. Chris watches with interest as Truman sends out his pokemon, pulling out his pokedex. He hesitates. Umm... may I?

He looks at Bravo with a bit of confusion. I don't think that's how Psychics work...

Talon15
2013-04-11, 02:32 PM
"If they could. Wouldn't psychics have said something?" Gin states, walking up to the others her mienfoo following dutifully behind her.

"I'm Gin. You guys are here to help too?" She asks.

Marashu
2013-04-11, 02:46 PM
Bravo looks at Gin for a moment, then grins. Yeah, I guess you're right. He turns to Truman, scratching the back of his neck. Sorry about that. Didn't mean anything about it. Yes, I'm also here to help, which is why I'm following this crowd, hopefully to the gym.

Iokn
2013-04-11, 03:21 PM
Well, thats what those people back there told me. I'm Atticus, from Hoenn. He nods towards Chris. Oh, and this is Zago. Atticus says, pointing towards the Electrike, as he comes walking towards the group. You're all here to help out?

Preesto
2013-04-11, 05:12 PM
Truman smiles and says Yeah, I can not tell the future. BUT! I can read minds, move things by thinking, turn invisible, teleport, use insane Pokemon powers, control light, and control fire.

Preesto
2013-04-11, 05:14 PM
Oh and of course you may scan my mons. How about we all quickly scan so we can get that out of the way?

Zelphas
2013-04-11, 06:40 PM
Chris's eyebrows go up as Truman lists off his abilities, and he lets out a low whistle.

Thanks, he says, scanning the Nidoking, the Charmeleon, and the Scyther quickly. This is Rocky, he says, indicating the little Aron. I have two more, a Slugma and a Natu, but, um, Helen is still nervous around new people and there are too many shiny things for Kukula to chase after around here so... Realizing he is rambling, Chris quickly shuts his mouth and turns to the two new people.

I'm Chris, he says again, nodding to the newcomers. He looks at the pokemon behind Gin, interested. Looks like a pokemon Brawley would use. Can I scan, um, her or him too? Oh, and that Electrike. Sorry, new dex, he apologizes.

Preesto
2013-04-11, 06:59 PM
Oh, ok, well I can get them later! Smiling, Truman scans the Aron and waits for the others to give permission before scanning their Pokemon.

Marashu
2013-04-11, 07:14 PM
Not to be rude, or anything, but don't you think we should wait until we get settled in, or at least get to the gym, before doing that? Bravo looks at the fallen city around him, and the volunteers working in the area. I get the feeling that we'll be here for a while.

Talon15
2013-04-11, 07:24 PM
"Huh? Oh you mean Nobuna? Yah sure you can scan her." Gin says. "If it's alright if I can your pokemon as well?" She asks, taking her pokedex out from her back pocket.

Meanwhile Nobuna puffs out her chest and stands proudly to any onlookers. She quickly deflates when Bravo suggest they get moving. "You are probably right." Gin says as she puts her pokedex back.

Zelphas
2013-04-11, 07:30 PM
Yeah, go ahead. Rocky won't mind.

Chris quickly scans the meinfoo and then turns to Bravo, smiling apologetically. Oh, right, sorry. I guess I got a little excited about seeing new pokemon. We're supposed to be following that big group, right?

Preesto
2013-04-11, 07:48 PM
Right! We have to bless the gym with our presence! Truman starts jogging lightly to the Gym whilst telepathically telling his Pokemon to hurry up.
Skyle flies above Truman and Pyrondi and Raj walk at his side.

Iokn
2013-04-12, 05:38 AM
Yeah, you can just scan away. I presume I can scan yours aswell? Atticus pulls out his dex, looking at Chris questionably. Oh and anyone mind if I scan theirs aswell? He says, looking around.

Zelphas
2013-04-12, 09:37 AM
Chris looks at Truman, confused. Was he just talking about all of us, or did he just use the royal 'we'?

He glances back at Atticus. Sure, you can scan Rocky. Maybe we should walk and scan, though; like Bravo said, we should probably be getting to the Gym...

Preesto
2013-04-13, 01:52 PM
Truman turns momentarily to say, Yeah everyone, HURRY UP!!!!

Talon15
2013-04-13, 02:02 PM
Grace with our presence? Who does he think he is?

"Hmmph. I don't need you to tell me to hurry up." Gin states, before she starts walking towards the gym. Nobuna following closely behind.

Preesto
2013-04-14, 01:19 PM
Well I would think that volunteers showing up to help me is a blessing... I am sorry Gin, I was just saying that the faster we get there the faster these people get my help. Truman looks at the redhead for a moment and then continues on his way.

Tsumeken
2013-04-14, 08:47 PM
(And I poof back)
You all arrive at the Gym at aproximetly the same time, the doors open easily enough as you enter. Each entrant is treated to the same site of many bug Pokemon and trainers tending to the injured in the makeshift hospital that has formed. Audino and nurses form the nearby centers have also been dispatched

A man with shaggy brown hair and a greenish coloring to his clothes directs most of the Pokemon to their tasks before turning around and noting you all. "Ah, Welcome friends, you must be the trainers that I heard were arriving today. My name is Burgh, leader of the Celestia city gym. Though now I seem to be head of the Celestia city relief shelter." he gives a slight chuckle trying to lighten the mood with a joke.

Preesto
2013-04-14, 09:57 PM
Truman quickly laughs at the joke and then returns Pyrondi and Raj but keeps Skyle out to socialize with the other Bugs. He then becomes the first to approach the Castelia City Gym Leader. Hello Burgh, I am Truman Walford here to assist you in any way possible. Sabrina sends her regards. Truman sticks his hand out to shake Burgh's hand. So is there any key information as to what caused the storm and what I can do to help? Truman then steps aside to let the rest of the volunteers introduce themselves. While doing so he scans an Audino and looks around for other Pokemon to glean information from.

Zelphas
2013-04-14, 11:46 PM
Chris steps forward, hesitantly holding out his hand as well. Um, hello. Chris Olafson, from Hoenn. And this is Rocky, my Aron." He clears his throat nervously. "What do you need us to do?"

Marashu
2013-04-15, 12:07 AM
Bravo follows the line in, pausing as he takes in all the injured. He tries to not get in the way of any of the volunteers already working.

He chuckles, and says, Well, that's a relief. Get it? Relief? No? Ok. Well, anyway, my name's Bravo. Just let me know where I can put my stuff, and my pokemon and I will be ready to work.

Iokn
2013-04-15, 05:21 AM
Atticus walks up to Burgh after Bravo.
Hello, I'm Atticus Finch. I was sent by Roxanne in Rustboro to assist in anyway I can. I specialize in finding lost items, but I will be find doing whatever is needed. He smiles, shaking Burghs hand, before stepping back.

Talon15
2013-04-15, 09:40 AM
"I'm Gin from Icirrus city. My pokemon and I will help in anyway." She says giving a nod to the gym leader.

Tsumeken
2013-04-17, 07:58 AM
(Pokemon I list off can be counted as scanned)

Burgh nods to each of you in kind as you introduce yourselves, "I'm glad to have so many talented folks coming to our aid. Most of the initial aid has already been rendered, the more outlying areas around Route Four. The sandstorms that usually control the bulk of the route have died down, which I suppose is the silver lining of this event." He looks back to the nurses for a moment, thinking if there was anything else he had forgotten to mention.

"Oh, yes there was another thing. Some of the nurses have wanted me to check on the state of the Pokemon on Route Four, particularly those around the ruins, they worry that the quake might have put some of them in jeopardy as well. I've got my hands full though at the moment so I can't go."

Preesto
2013-04-17, 10:44 AM
Truman thanked Burgh for the info and then turned towards his fellow volunteers, I propose we adjourn towards Route Four to check things out and get the lay of the land. I also wouldn't mind introducing myself to some new Pokemon. What do you all think? Will you join me on a trip to Route Four?

Talon15
2013-04-17, 11:55 AM
"If that's where you need me to go Burgh that's where I'll be."

Gin says, Nobuna nodding an agreement.

"It would be safer if we traveled together." She adds to Truman before she turns to head out of the gym.

Marashu
2013-04-17, 12:59 PM
Bravo nods. Guess I won't be needing a place for my stuff after all. Just one question. Which way is Route Four from here? Bravo hefts his bag as he prepares to set back out.

Zelphas
2013-04-17, 01:01 PM
A route? As in, out of the city? Perfect!

Out loud, Chris says to Burgh, "Yeah, I'd be happy to check on the ruins with, with everyone. While we're out, though... Do you need any food here? I've been living in the wilds for a while, and I can probably bring some food back, if you want me to..."

Chris nods to Truman. "Okay, that sounds like a plan. We should probably work together."

Iokn
2013-04-17, 04:04 PM
Atticus looka at the people around him. If that's where you want us to go, that's where you'll find me. he says to Burgh. Looking at the others, I'd be glad to venture out there with you. If you don't mind? Maybe I can check out the ruins...

Preesto
2013-04-17, 08:18 PM
Truman smiles and starts walking out the door, Of course we will work together you silly people. Volunteers stick together, anyways I like an audience.

Marashu
2013-04-17, 08:24 PM
Bravo looks askance at Truman's back. Silly? But you're the one who asked. Nodding politely to Burgh, Bravo catches up to those leaving the gym, hoping one of them knows the way.

Preesto
2013-04-17, 10:41 PM
Truman reads Burgh's mind for the path to Route Four. I am assuming it is on his mind and thus a surface thought.

nosugref4323
2013-04-18, 09:56 AM
Thom smiles at the joke. It's good to see the leader staying in a light mood regardless of what happened to his city.

I'll go with with route four group. He says, and thanks makes his way over to the nurses and the group that has already volunteered.

It's good to see some friendly faces for once. Names Thom. He pulling out a pokeball. And this is one of my assistant. he then drops the pokeball and activates it with his foot, and a combusken appears.

Talon15
2013-04-18, 11:17 AM
Gin stops when Thom offers to travel with them. Offering a smile she reintroduces herself.

"Gin. Interesting partner you have there." She says, taking out her pokedex to scan the combusken. Finishing that she nods to the rest of the group.

"Route 4 is north of here. So we should hurry."

nosugref4323
2013-04-18, 12:14 PM
Nice to meet you Gin. I got this guy here when I first started my journey in Hoenn. We have been together for a pretty long time. Perhaps we can talk about it on the way to route 4. He says taking a quick glance at the rest of the party.

Thoughts:Let's see we must like the color red... got a guy in shorts with red eyes... I'll ask him about that later. We have Gin who looks rather nice. Then we have a loner, a red haired guy wearing "more traditional clothes" which look like robes, and someone who looks like they are slightly out of their element.

Zelphas
2013-04-18, 12:29 PM
Chris tilts his head quizzically at Thom's... unorthodox way of opening a pokeball, but doesn't comment on it. "Hello, Thom. I'm Chris, Chris Olafson, from Hoenn. And this is Rocky," he says, indicating the Aron, who has wandered over to one of the beds and is examining the injured mon there curiously. "North, you said? Okay. Should we go, then?"

Chris pulls out his Pokedex and looks at Thom for approval before scanning the combusken. He then calls Rocky over to him and follows Truman out of the building.

Iokn
2013-04-18, 01:13 PM
Atticus pulls out the dex, and looks quizically at Thom before scanning the Combusken. Hope you don't mind? You can scan Zago if you want to. he says before following Chris and Truman. Hei,you guys know the way? He snaps his fingers, and the Electrike follows, walking proudly at Atticus's side.

nosugref4323
2013-04-18, 01:33 PM
Thom nods his head and then scans rocky as well. Nice to meet you Chris and I too am from Hoenn region. Also I don't think Gin phrased it as a question.

Thom then turns to Gin and says I'm right behind you. Lead on.

Marashu
2013-04-18, 03:35 PM
Great to meet you, Thom! Bravo eagerly extends his hand, walking alongside him.

Preesto
2013-04-18, 04:26 PM
Truman turns towards Thom and speaks to him via telepathy, Hello there, I am Truman Walford. I am a psychic with an affinity for firebreathing, Sabrina says that is why my eyes are red.

nosugref4323
2013-04-18, 07:14 PM
Thom first shakes the hand presented to him. great to meat you as well.then he hears a voice in his mind. He responds in kind. Ah... A psychic that would explain the eyes. You have met and trained with Sabrina! It's truly an honor then. I have interacted with a few psychics before but never a fire breather. What's the name of our robed friend? Sorry about all of the stray thoughts I haven't talked via telepathy in awhile.

meanwhile he continues walking behind Gin without missing a beat. His Combusken walking near him with his head on swivel trying its best to learn the lay out of the town.

Tsumeken
2013-04-20, 09:27 PM
Route 4's expanse lies before you. the sandstorms having abated for now make the sun seem hotter as it has no clouds of dust to streak through. The road to Nimbasa seems in tact in some places and shattered in others, the quakes having done some damage. From here you can proceed towards a few places such as the Desert Ruins or the Resort.

nosugref4323
2013-04-20, 10:53 PM
Since I'm new to the area I'm going to defer to you guys. My only requirement is that we help the pokemon, and possibly catch a few in the process. Thom says. He then glances over at his Combusken, while he seem to be enjoying the heat of the desert Thom would have to keep an eye open for ground pokemon, and their moves.

Zelphas
2013-04-20, 11:41 PM
"I'll follow you guys as well. I'm just going to see if I can find some food to bring back, too," Chris says. Away from the rubble and desolation of the city and back in the wild, he seems much calmer and more sure of himself.

He releases Kukula to keep an eye on the group while he forages. "Kukula, I need you to--Kukula! No!" The little green bird had dove suddenly for Thom's combusken, peeling away at the last second and cackling. "Behave yourself! These people are friends! Fly over them so I know where they are! I'm sorry," He apologizes to Thom and the combusken. "She wasn't actually attacking you, I promise. She thinks she's funny."

Food Scavenger Check:

[roll0]

EDIT: Yes! Seven days' worth of food!

Iokn
2013-04-21, 06:02 AM
Atticus snickers at the Natu before taking off his jacket, and tying the arms around his waist. Arceus, it's hot here.

So, where do you guys want to go? I remember Burgh mentioning the ruins, which seems like a nice plays to start. It is the most interesting to me, having never seen ruins before. But if you guys have any other ideas of where to go, I would be glad to hear them.

Marashu
2013-04-21, 09:54 AM
Bravo nods at Atticus. Yeah, the ruins make the most sense. That sounds like the place where the most pokemon would need help.

Bravo pulls out a pokeball, releasing a Houndour. Everyone, this is Houndo. Houndo, could you keep a nose out for any pokemon that might need our help?

Talon15
2013-04-21, 10:08 AM
"Sounds like a good of a place as any to start." Gin nods to the others, picking up her mienfoo so she doesn't have walk on the hot sand.

Seeing the new mons she takes out her pokedex to scan the houndour and natu greeting them in turn. "Hello Houndo. Hello Kukula."

nosugref4323
2013-04-21, 06:26 PM
Thom glances over in Chris direction in time to see a small green dart fly towards his Combusken. Thom was about to order the combusken to take it down when it suddenly peeled away at the lest second. Then he puts two and two together, after hearing Chris' apology. Still slightly on edge Thom replies.Keep better control of your pokemon Chris. Now is not the time for games. We do that later in the evening in the city. Hearing the rest of thier party coming to the conceus that we are going to pay the ruins a visit. He decides that he needs to swap his pokemon. So he returns the Combusken and with his other hand activates a pokeball and a ralts pops out.
Thoughts between pokemon an trainer via telepathy.
Are you okay with walking in the desert or is it too hot for you here?It's not to bad as long as walk I walk in your shadow.
We are going to help some pokemon over in the ruins there. see if you can sense anyone that needs our help and let them know helps on the way. Also watch out for Kukula she may dive at you for fun but she's just merely playing or so I'm told.
I'll keep an eye out, and I do just what you said. If that bird comes near me can I scare it?
Thom smilesYes you can growl if you want at it, but no more than that.

Now that it seems we have picked were we are going I think it would be best for us to continue on. Who knows when the wind might pick up. Also Ralts here is checking ahead to see if there are any injured pokemon there. As Thom says this he scans the Kukula, Houndo, and the mienfoo. Nice to meet all of you he gestures to his left. This is Ralts. Ralts this is Kukula, Houndo, mienfoo. He then continues to follows Gin towards the ruins.

Tsumeken
2013-04-29, 04:00 AM
The path to the ruins is easily found, due to it's popularity over the years a set of markers leading the way keep you on the path towards it.

While making your way you spot a small group of Pokemon among the rocks and sand. They look like small crocodiles, scouring the desert floor for food mostly they sometimes burrow beneath the sand and reemerge in another place.

Zelphas
2013-04-29, 12:43 PM
Chris quietly pulls out his pokedex and scans one of the little croc mons. Hmm, they don't seem that bothered by yesterday's storm.

He moves as quietly as possible and rejoins the main group. "Should we just leave these little pokemon be, or could they come in handy for the ruins?" he asks quietly, trying not to draw the attention of the group of crocodiles.

Talon15
2013-04-29, 01:20 PM
Gin takes out her pokedex to scan the sandile. I could always use more strong mons.

"Well we should move onto the ruins but it couldn't hurt to catch some mons that can handle the desert."

nosugref4323
2013-04-29, 06:41 PM
Seeing the mini alligators vanishing then reappearing in the sand reminded him of the digletts back in Kanto. That's probably how they manged the storm so well. They just waited it out under the sand, he thinks to himself. Thom then scans the brown alligators with his pokedex and says.I would like to catch one as well, but we are here on a mission to help the pokemon here, not to strengthen our teams. Besides we can comeback some other time and get them as well.

Preesto
2013-04-29, 07:09 PM
Well we should be strong so we can really HELP someone when they need it. I say we dive into the sand battle.

Zelphas
2013-04-29, 07:52 PM
Chris scrolls through the information on the Sandile on his pokedex, his face going blank. Ground is strong against poison, right?

"On second thought, I would like one of these little crocs," he says in a near monotone. "They could be helpful in the ruins, and maybe... later, as well."

Marashu
2013-04-30, 11:28 AM
Well, I guess someone could try catching one, Bravo whispers, fishing out a pokedex, but we might wanna just watch them for a few minutes, see if they're showing any strange behaviour. At least, we should wait til we know what they are. If someone does catch one, though, we could ask about anything strange that's been going on.

Talon15
2013-04-30, 05:01 PM
Gin tilts her head to the side at bravo's comment. "Well you may be right. It may not be a bad idea to wait and see if they behave oddly."

She kneels down to set Nobuna on the sand. The Mienfoo bounces excitedly at the prospect of fighting.

"But if we're gonna fight I would like to capture one."

Tsumeken
2013-04-30, 05:30 PM
(There are a total of 4 Sandile that you can see. They seem non aggressive at the moment and you could probably easily get near one if you kept a non aggressive air about you.)

Iokn
2013-04-30, 06:23 PM
Atticus puts Zago back in the ball. He relenases his Whismur instead.
Roxa, you might need to battle these pokemon. But you will be fine, don't worry. The whismur looks at the sandile and the people around it. She looks up at Atticus nodding a little.

I wouldn't mind getting some practise. It is always nice with a small battle. Atticus says, as he scans the Sandile.

Zelphas
2013-04-30, 06:30 PM
Chris slowly raises his right hand, palm up. After a moment, Kukula flutters down onto his left shoulder. "No tricks right now, girl. We may have to fight soon." Kukula nibbles his ear perhaps a little harder than absolutely necessary, but nods.

Chris turns to the rest of the group. "So, do we want information from these mons? there's only four of them, so at least two people wouldn't get one if we caught them. I think we can get close to them if we don't make any sudden movements or act like we're going to attack. I still would like one, if it comes to a fight." We're in the desert; there are plenty of other ground pokemon, he thinks to himself, trying to relax.

Marashu
2013-04-30, 09:49 PM
It's ok if I don't catch one of these things. If we're gonna try getting close to them and they know we're coming, I could always ask them if anything strange has been going on. Not sure how smart they are, or even if they'd answer, but it could be worth a shot. Bravo heels Houndo next to him.

nosugref4323
2013-04-30, 11:30 PM
Conversation between me and my RaltsWould you mind asking those pokemon over there if they have seen anything? I can try, but I can't guarantee that they would understand me, or if they would remain calm and listen. I leave it up to you though. I'll ask what our current team thinks.

My Ralts says it can try and communicate with them via telepathy, but he isn't sure how they would respond. Do we want to try that?he asks the group as a whole.

Marashu
2013-05-01, 02:50 AM
Well, that might be a bit safer. I can sometimes speak the language of pokemon, Bravo says, smiling, but if your Ralts is confident that they won't panic with the telepathy, I think it's our best bet.

nosugref4323
2013-05-01, 04:21 AM
Thom looks to Bravo and begins explainingThat's the thing though... He's not sure how they may react. Pokemon and people react differently to hearing a voice in their head. Some think it's cool and talk back, some flip out, and others consider it an invasion of privacy and chew you out. For instance... As Thom said it's a risk. And because this risk includes all of you Thom thought he should ask the group as whole. While I trust my abilities I can't control how they will respond. . Now I gave you a little warning but, It's a new experience that most have never heard of before, and even fewer have tried. It took Thom a few months before he was truly comfortable speaking via telepathy. I'll admit I was a little bugged out at first, But I grew to like it. Yeah after I showed you the practical uses of telepathy. Anyway my personal opinion as a Pokemon is that I would perfer someone talking to me than someone invading my mind without my permission to ask me questions. But again this is just my opinion. By the way it's nice to meet you Bravo. If you don't mind me asking how were you able speak to pokemon?

Iokn
2013-05-01, 07:51 AM
Atticus looks down at the Ralts. I haven't talked to a pokemon before. This is interesting. I am Atticus, nice to meet you.

Looking over on the Sandile, Atticus talks to the group. I wouldn't need one of those either, so you guys won't have to worry. Still, we should get it over with quickly so we can get to the ruins.

Talon15
2013-05-01, 10:16 AM
"Couldn't hurt to ask them first if they've seen anything." Gin comments with a shrug.

Nobuna looks disappointed that her master went with the talking. Though she keeps a weary eye on the sandiles.

Marashu
2013-05-01, 10:42 AM
Bravo scratches the back of his neck, looking down at the Ralts. Wow,that is different. I could see why it might spook those who aren't expecting it. It's a pleasure to meet you! I agree with Atticus, though, that we should do this quickly. If Ralts is willing, that might be faster as well. As for how I can do what I do, I can tell you more when we don't need to act quickly, but it has to do with an old lung injury.

Bravo looks back up at the herd, with a quick glance down at the pokedex to see if it's done scanning them yet.

nosugref4323
2013-05-01, 01:52 PM
Bravo:Very well. I'll talk to them via telepathy. Be ready for I'm not sure what will happen. Also if I'm talking to you via telepathy you can respond back as well. It's like talking except you aren't opening your mouth. You are saying the words with your mind. The hard part is your mind thinks of so many different things at once, and it can be hard to stay focus on strictly on talking. I'll talk to later. Connection cut.

Atticus:Nice to meet you as well. If you are interested we can talk more later, but for now I need to focus on the task at hand.Connection cut.

Thom and Ralts walk a little closer to the sandiles. Thom stops at about 3/4 of the way there. Acting like a body guard should, not wanting a fight to break out but ready to act if one does. Waiting for what is about to happen. Ralts walks to the half way point takes a breath and begins.

Sandiles:Excuses me.... My name is Ralts. I Apologize in advance for invading your minds, but I was wondering if you saw anything out of the ordinary here recently? Those trainers over there are looking for any pokemon that may have been injured from the the most recent storm. They are here to help.

Zelphas
2013-05-01, 02:02 PM
Chris watches Thom move closer to the Sandiles and makes sure his bow is in easy reach. "Here we go, Kukula. This might turn into a battle; get ready," he murmurs to the little bird.

Preesto
2013-05-01, 04:31 PM
"Skyle, how about you get in there?" Truman motions towards the Sandile. He then scans all of the pokemon.

Tsumeken
2013-05-02, 02:31 AM
As you approach (get about within 20 ft of them) the Sandile turn and look at you. A few back up slightly as two stand their ground lowering their heads. They look to be protecting the others and ready to fight.

Preesto
2013-05-02, 07:45 PM
Using his telepathy Truman speaks to the Sandiles, "Hey guys we just wanted to see if you are alright, if you know what has been happening, and if one of you would like to join me. I will fight alongside you as a VERY powerful partner. Also if you join me you can help the other pokemon of the area.

nosugref4323
2013-05-02, 10:59 PM
Sandilies:We mean you no harm what so ever. I just want to want you to answer my questions. Then we'll leave. I understand that you want to protect them. We aren't here to fight. You have no reason to fear us. Please don't turn this into a fight.

Thom looks at the sandiles. It looks like we have 2 males and 2 females. The males are just protecting their territory. Thom raises his hands in the air slowly. showing that he meant no harm

Zelphas
2013-05-03, 12:29 AM
Chris keeps his hands in full view, not moving. He murmurs quiet reassurances to Kukula, simply watching the Sandiles silently converse with the Ralts, and waiting to see what they would do. He was much calmer now, and he didn't want to fight these pokemon unless they started it. They could definitely be helpful, but I won't force them to join my family unless they attack us, he thought.

Talon15
2013-05-03, 03:56 PM
Gin folds her arms as she watches the interactions. "I'm not sure what you guys are saying but they don't look like they want to talk."

Tsumeken
2013-05-04, 02:56 AM
The Sandile seem to calm as the telepathic message is delivered. They raise themselves up again to a relaxed posture. They move forward seeming moree at ease with the group.

They begin a slight conversation with the other Pokemon present before the ground moves behind them. From the sand jumps a much larger Crocodile-like Pokemon, it's body a deep brown/red hue. It opens it's mouth and gives out a roar (just sound not the move)

The Sandile rush behind the party and away from the creature.

((I forgot to metion it earlier but I regard the Poke-scan action as a free action with instant results unless the Pokemon is not in the database or something interferes with the Pokedex like an electrical storm, heavy rain, etc))

Zelphas
2013-05-04, 03:49 AM
Chris swears quietly to himself and scans the new pokemon, glancing at the results before swiftly pulling out his bow. He draws an arrow to the string. "Kukula, up!" The little bird takes to the air staying just above Chris's head. Chris points his drawn bow at the new crocodile, but doesn't fire yet, waiting to see what the others will do.

Talon15
2013-05-04, 10:19 AM
As the mon roars Gin rushes to the front followed by Nobuna to stand next to Ralts. She takes out her dex to scan the pokemon while Nobuna stares down the newcomer. "Ok big guy. No need to be angry." She says calmly while striking a stance. She doesn't act yet, waiting to see what he or the rest of the group does.

Should this turn into a fight Nobuna will fake out whatever it's first move is.

nosugref4323
2013-05-04, 10:22 AM
Ralts looks startled as he looks back to his trainer for instructions, and Thom touches his elbow. Signaling they need to speak now.What happened?!I don't know one second we were talking and the situation was under control. The next thing I know is that they're running away and this huge Pokemon appeared.Hmm.... It could be threatening us, or merely defending it's pack and territory...I don't think it wants to talk with us. Agreed, but I don't want to be the aggressor. Fair enough, temporary retreat?Yep, and then repeat the message.

Ralts returns to his trainers side, and then faces the new Pokemon and repeats it's earlier message using telepathy. While Thom goes to his belt and grabs a throwing knife. And goes into a defensive stance, but does nothing.

Bigger Sandile:We mean you no harm what so ever. I just want to want you to answer my questions. Then we'll leave. I understand that you want to protect them. We aren't here to fight. You have no reason to fear us. Please don't turn this into a fight. We only arm ourselves for protection.