PDA

View Full Version : Tarquin's Goals and Risk Reward Ratio

Surprise!
2013-04-10, 09:54 AM
Lurking through the Tarquin discussions I'd like to bring up the fact that Tarquin may not be as amiable towards the idea that Malack will inherent his empire, at least as Malack believes.

Nale I am sure Tarquin has no qualms about having die, which is why he is so flippant to Malack's desires to that effect.

So he is holding back with Kilkil about to see the Gate Monitoring device I am tossing in, and sending all the members he wouldn't mind dying in with the exception of Elan.

He is going to bring an evil magic item of Ressurection that he has been squirling away and instead use on Durkon and use that to get himself on the OotS' side during the fight, while trying to get Malack to disengage and then Xykon and co pop in.

Going to be great :smallbiggrin:

Surprise!
2013-04-10, 09:59 AM

Cue to classic Evil vs Neutrality tiny floating things over the shoulders

dps
2013-04-10, 03:06 PM
I'm uncertain as to the relationship between the ideas expressed in the OP and the thread title.

Finagle
2013-04-10, 03:49 PM
Excuse me, I am a native English speaker, and I can not make head nor tail of this post.

KillItWithFire
2013-04-10, 07:37 PM
I'll be honest, this seems to be a collection of speculative statements with nothing binding them or any conclusion being drawn. What are you trying to say?