PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Wizards of High Sorcery?

ericp65
2013-04-10, 09:02 PM
For anyone familiar with Dragonlance, I need to find the level progressions and the processes for Wizards of High Sorcery under 3.5e rules. I've searched around the 'net a bit, but come up empty-handed. Little help, please?

Carth
2013-04-10, 09:05 PM
They're in the Dragonlance Campaign Setting.

ericp65
2013-04-11, 12:47 AM
They're in the Dragonlance Campaign Setting.

...which I don't have. I was hoping to find a .pdf of it.

yugi24862
2013-04-11, 12:51 AM
That would be illegal unless it is being sold anywhere in pdf, which I dont believe it is.

ericp65
2013-04-11, 12:56 AM
That would be illegal unless it is being sold anywhere in pdf, which I dont believe it is.

Your point being?

Crake
2013-04-11, 01:00 AM
Your point being?

pretty sure it's against forum rules to help people commit crimes, so good luck getting someone to help you pirate books illegally

ericp65
2013-04-11, 01:07 AM
pretty sure it's against forum rules to help people commit crimes, so good luck getting someone to help you pirate books illegally

I will refrain from making such inquiries on this site, and I appreciate the heads-up. The vast majority of my library consists of .pdf files downloaded from Usenet newsgroups, many years ago. I gave away most of my hardcover books more recently.

Aside from that, I'd be happy enough to be able to read and write down the information I seek without resorting to compromising activities (but don't worry, I no longer have access to Usenet).

ZeroSpace9000
2013-04-11, 08:19 AM
Removing irrelevant bits.

Aside from that, I'd be happy enough to be able to read and write down the information I seek without resorting to compromising activities (but don't worry, I no longer have access to Usenet).

You may not want to mention that either, OP. The mods here are rather... diligent about enforcing forum rules.

Anyways, if someone did have access to the progressions you asked for (I don't, sorry), posting anything that detailed here that isn't found in the srd would also violate forum rules. Sorry, but you aren't going to find any help on that here.

Jeraa
2013-04-11, 08:41 AM
Besides that, the Dragonlance Campiagn Setting is not 3.5, its 3.0. There is no official 3.5 Dragonlance material. (And I think the campaign setting book is the only official 3.0 book.)

Ashtagon
2013-04-11, 08:52 AM
Besides that, the Dragonlance Campiagn Setting is not 3.5, its 3.0. There is no official 3.5 Dragonlance material. (And I think the campaign setting book is the only official 3.0 book.)

Actually, Sovereign Stone and (later Margaret Weiss productions) printed a whole slew of 3.5e Dragonlance books. Their licence required that the first book (DLCS) be a WotC publication with WotC gettting all profits from that, but that they were free to profit from additional titles under 3pp publishers.

Here's an incomplete list of Dragonlance products: http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/shop/doku.php/tag/dragonlance

thethird
2013-04-11, 08:53 AM
Actually, Sovereign Stone and (later Margaret Weiss productions) printed a whole slew of 3.5e Dragonlance books. Their licence required that the first book (DLCS) be a WotC publication with WotC gettting all profits from that, but that they were free to profit from additional titles under 3pp publishers.

Here's an incomplete list of Dragonlance products: http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/shop/doku.php/tag/dragonlance

Still they aren't first party books, thus not "official" books

Ashtagon
2013-04-11, 09:01 AM
Still they aren't first party books, thus not "official" books

I think if Margaret Weiss wrote it or personally had a hand in authorising it, and it concerns Dragonlance, that can pretty much be taken as official, regardless of what WotC thinks.

ericp65
2013-04-11, 09:42 AM

I wish that had been mentioned previously. All the Dragonlance materials I used to own (which I purchased at gaming shops) were 2nd Ed, and they were all stolen from me (irony?) a baker's dozen years ago.

Roland St. Jude
2013-04-11, 02:56 PM
Sheriff: We only pirate here on Talk Like a Pirate Day and only in jest. Thread locked.