PDA

View Full Version : Maps for d20 Modern

Jack Zander
2013-04-11, 11:52 AM
I'm running a zombie game in d20 Modern, and right now it's sort of a sandbox survival style. I can't possibly predict where my PCs will go each session, so I'm looking for various generic maps that can be used for things like a mall, office building, police station, military base, hospital, etc. Any ideas on where I could find some pregenerated maps such as these?

dascarletm
2013-04-11, 11:53 AM
I used google maps and google earth when I did a post apocalyptic D20 game a long time ago. But as far as tactical maps, sorry I cannot help. You could just look up RL floorplans and streets, then draw it up.

Jack Zander
2013-04-11, 11:57 AM
I used google maps and google earth when I did a post apocalyptic D20 game a long time ago. But as far as tactical maps, sorry I cannot help. You could just look up RL floorplans and streets, then draw it up.

Yeah, I've been doing some google fu a lot. It's not getting me very far though. I did find some nice overall layouts of various things, but I'm not so worried about that. As far as tactical maps, blueprints would work fine, but google doesn't like to show me those either.

I don't even need the maps to be very detailed. Just a basic outline of what the buildings look like and what each room might be used for would be great. I can draw up the rest from my imagination on the fly.

dascarletm
2013-04-11, 11:58 AM
what about any of these?
https://www.google.com/search?q=police+station+floorplans&client=firefox-a&hs=wug&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=sutmUeapCMaw2QWr_YBY&ved=0CD0QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=894

Jack Zander
2013-04-11, 12:01 PM
what about any of these?
https://www.google.com/search?q=police+station+floorplans&client=firefox-a&hs=wug&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=sutmUeapCMaw2QWr_YBY&ved=0CD0QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=894

Your google fu is stronger than mine. Thanks! These are great because I could use their layout for almost anything and just retool each room.

dascarletm
2013-04-11, 12:02 PM
I aim to please. :smallwink:

CIDE
2013-04-11, 12:56 PM
I'm running a zombie game in d20 Modern, and right now it's sort of a sandbox survival style. I can't possibly predict where my PCs will go each session, so I'm looking for various generic maps that can be used for things like a mall, office building, police station, military base, hospital, etc. Any ideas on where I could find some pregenerated maps such as these?

Do you have the D20 Modern book "Critical Locations"? I believe it has some of the stuff you're looking for already.

Jack Zander
2013-04-11, 01:04 PM
Do you have the D20 Modern book "Critical Locations"? I believe it has some of the stuff you're looking for already.

Nope, but I'll go try and find a copy. Thanks!