PDA

View Full Version : Iron Skies II (Or what happened with the other thread?!

Hopeless
2013-04-12, 06:58 AM
Iron Skies 1 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278890)

Okay don't know what caused the previous thread to be shut down but figured I set up a new one and hopefully avoid whatever happened in the other one (as well as find out what hit the proverbial fan so to speak!:smallconfused:).

In the previous thread someone kindly noted that one of the ships that entered the battle looked remarkably like the TARDIS (Cdr Fallout thank you for that!) and I was wondering if anyone would care to discuss this movie especially if they ever plan a sequel involving Mars but I'll have to wait on posting about that until I can catch the ending scenes they hinted at!

So... anyone care to start us off?

Kato
2013-04-12, 08:05 AM
I... really don't think Iron Sky has the potential for sequels. I guess you could always make another, even weirder movie with Nazis from Mars but an Iron Sky sequel like... in the same universe or with a similar cast... I don't think it's promising or necessary.

TheEmerged
2013-04-12, 08:08 AM
Read the mod's post at the end of it, he explained why he shut it down.

pita
2013-04-12, 08:36 AM
Heh. Looking at the other thread it looks like some sort of ungodly flame war started and had to be shut down.
The ending of the movie kind of prevents any sort of sequel, unless you're counting the George r r martin book 6 spoiler "1000 pages describing snow".

The Glyphstone
2013-04-12, 12:55 PM
Great Modthulhu: Please do not re-open locked threads or start new versions of locked threads without permission.