PDA

View Full Version : Looking up classes in books

Renen
2013-04-13, 02:07 PM
Does anyone know if there is a website or some such, that allows you to select books and then shows you all the classes in those books? Like if a DM says "You are allowed the following books: ***" Anywhere I can just type in the books, and see all the classes available to me?

Karnith
2013-04-13, 02:08 PM
Try this page on the mothership (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/lists/class&tablesort=2), though that's only base classes. The prestige class index (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/lists/prc&tablesort=2) will probably also be useful to you.

Randomguy
2013-04-13, 04:12 PM
This site has an index of almost all classes and prestige classes. Just press the Filter button and you can look through only classes in a certain book or group of books (like Core 3.5 or Pathfinder). Please note that site policy is not to look at pages from rulebooks that you do not own.

EDIT: Link removed.

Jeraa
2013-04-13, 04:22 PM
(Link Removed) has an index of almost all classes and prestige classes. Just press the Filter button and you can look through only classes in a certain book or group of books (like Core 3.5 or Pathfinder). Please note that site policy is not to look at pages from rulebooks that you do not own.

Unfortunately, that site also contain massive amounts non-Open Game content. It reproduces entirely classes, feats, and such from most D&D books, most of which isn't Open Content and so shouldn't exist on that site.

Putting a disclaimer that you should only look at information from books you actually own doesn't make it legal.

Randomguy
2013-04-13, 04:54 PM
Unfortunately, that site also contain massive amounts non-Open Game content. It reproduces entirely classes, feats, and such from most D&D books, most of which isn't Open Content and so shouldn't exist on that site.

Putting a disclaimer that you should only look at information from books you actually own doesn't make it legal.

I just kind of assumed the site had permission from the copyright holders. My mistake. I have removed the link.