PDA

View Full Version : Drixtel's Might Part 1

Pages : [1] 2

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-13, 09:22 PM
You all are in the city of Val it is here where you all were sent. the letter says is to go to the center of Val where the Fountain of a Thousand Songs is at. There you will be met by Sir Philips. at mid day

You all meet at the Fountain the water is enchanted to where all of you hear a different song one that is to your personal liking. as you wait you see countless different races pass by you. form human to dwarve spellscale to kolbold. and all things inbetween that are peaceful to other races.

Soon some of you realize you are a few hours early what do you do.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-13, 09:56 PM
A lone ninja stood next to a wall, trying to be hidden. Her hair is long and black and her eyes are a sort of hazel that looked like rock. Her white skin is smooth and she is wearing a black mask with blood red fangs. Her black outfit made it easy to blend with the shadows. She appears to be at least 5 foot 6 inches high and lightweight.

She arrived early, but on purpose. "The hunter always waits for his prey, just like I should wait for whoever I am meeting." she said to herself.

Yas392
2013-04-13, 10:10 PM
Vash sneered, head lowered, hands in pocket. He couldn't stop his habit. His life as a plaything to those monstrosities, he brooded about them constantly. The topsy-turvy curve was a natural scar he bore, never letting a smile coming to his feature. The humans here were alright. It never really occurred him that they were like those warbound boors. He shook his head, fixing his hood. There's something good about this world at least. An onset of sound set him straight. He leaned against a structure, trying to listen to the conversation.

Listen (Take 20) - 20+3=23

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-13, 10:20 PM
Vash sneered, head lowered, hands in pocket. He couldn't stop his habit. His life as a plaything to those monstrosities, he brooded about them constantly. The topsy-turvy curve was a natural scar he bore, never letting a smile coming to his feature. The humans here were alright. It never really occur him that they were like those warbound boors. He shook his head, fixing his hood. There's something good about this world at least. An onset of sound set him straight. He leaned against a structure, trying to listen to the conversation.

You hear only things about peoples live how much at peace they are and how happy everythings is. but you do then hear a beautiful song coming from a stunning Spellscale she walks toward the fountain and sits, still sing a Song about searching for lost love.

Yas392
2013-04-13, 10:50 PM
The litany of war. The warlock could visualize the heartstring that was weaving together. He watched, mesmerized by her tune, his foot shuffled to where she sat and sat beside her, facing her, ignoramus. He said nothing, he let the moment pass uninterrupted, obviously still fascinated, arms sagged, on his lap. At last when the heartstring broke, gems of purity fell from his ashen cheeks. God, he missed his parents. In brevity, it flashed to a stoic face, annulling years of prolonged sadness.

"It truly is a nice song, milady."

He gave his opinion emptily.

TwelvePointFive
2013-04-14, 04:21 AM
The young human druid had wondered into town. It was right where the circle had pointed her to. Of course, she could follow directions, and it was not like her to get lost in a forest. She scoffed at the notion. Now these so-called streets she miht have trouble with. And of course, there were too many people, and what little growth there were seemed much too neatly trimmed to her liking. She looked at the sun, and saw it was not yet time for the meeting. She sat down on a patch of grass, and simply observed the humanoids around her the way she would observe a pack of animals, trying to glance their patterns of behavior, and acclimating them to her prescence. Outwardly, she seemed calm, almost to the point of being in a trance, but in truth, she was slightly unnerved, albeit curious about what was going on around her.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 12:45 PM
A cloak figure, clearly Humaniod, stepped next to her, and then stop just standing there looking out at the crowds. for some reason the Druid could not explain She felt calm and encouraged when this Figure stood next to her. She could not see the figures face but the one's Traveler's outfit was made out of fine silk and other high-end materials. the figure then shifted and turned its gaze to the Spellscale singing. Its gaze did not move since.

Redi
2013-04-14, 01:44 PM
Being early, Thaaval first try to seek a bit of information on Sir Phillips around the town. He then go to the meeting point.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 03:56 PM
Roll for a Gather information check.

Redi
2013-04-14, 04:17 PM
There :
[roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 04:23 PM
You don't hear anything about a Sir Philips.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-04-14, 04:28 PM
Sat not too far from the fountain, a pretty Human is sat on a bench, combing her hair. It looks stright and*longer than her shoulders; coal black, with pure white tips. She appears to be wearing some sort of cloak, tightly fitted as it does not shift and move. She puts her comb away, stands up and walks towards the fountain.

As she approches, you notice three things. Firstly it is not a cloak that adorns her shoulders, but a pair of great wings, leathery and yet smooth. The skin is brown, but the spines are a silvery grey.

Secondly, flames leap and dance and lick about her clothing and flesh, yet she seems unpeturbed by it, instead she seems as if she were playing with the flames. Contorting them, shaping them, making them brighter and dimmer.

Finaly, the most striking of all, the figure is not a woman at all. It's face, although pretty to the point of being beautiful, is clearly that of a man's.

fenrir_lokison
2013-04-14, 05:37 PM
A 5'6" female half elf girl that looks to be in her 20s walks up to the fountain. She is wearing a hooded cape that goes down to her waist. The hood is down at the moment and you can see her dark brown hair is pulled back into two wrapped pony tails that disappear into the cape. Her bangs go down to her chin in two points, framing her face. Her pointy ears poke out easily past her bangs. She has blue grey eyes that at the moment hold a spark wonder in them as she looks at the fountain before her. She is wearing a vest with a lot of pockets on top of a long sleeved light weight shirt. Her pants are leather and are tucked in her boots that go half way up her calves. She has a longsword to her left side and a dagger to her right. A heavy steel shield is attached to the back of her backpack. Her clothes look worn in, but not too worn.

As she takes in the beauty of the fountain she hums the song she hears subconsciously. She stops abruptly when she realizes what she is doing and looks from side to side. She notices a couple of figures through the water and goes around to the side that they are at. She sees the Spellscale and listens to her singing.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 06:51 PM
To the Half human half demon the spellscale says. thank you I hope one day I find him again.

The spellscale gets up and tells all those who are here for Sir Philips to come forward.

My name is Rynn, Sir Philip won't be able to meet you he met his end facing a black dragon, so Drix told me to come and retrieve you all myself. Oh I call Lord Drixtel, Drix because we are close friends.

She Leads the group out of the city through the west gate and stops a few 100 yards of the city.

We will be traveling west a few days till we hit the Town of Groll there we will find the tavern of Angus Horns inside will be a Knight Sir Leathermen. however before we go we should at least know each others names.

fenrir_lokison
2013-04-14, 07:11 PM
"My name is Kree. By a few do you mean like three of four days? I only have five days ration and may need to get more, unless someone knows how to hunt?" She looks to the others.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 07:14 PM
It will only take 3 day to get to Groll and then 2 more to get to Conil, but if any of you others don't have at least 5 days worth of rations you may need to get more before we leave.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-14, 07:15 PM
The kunoichi finally having her patience pay off, joined the group

"I am Reikas Hinomatia of Thalmandas, a kunoichi." She said with a bow.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 07:37 PM
Bowing in a fashion of repectDrix has told me much of your culture and home country it is an honor to meet you.

Yas392
2013-04-14, 07:41 PM
"Vash."

He let out a grunt. As he walked along the woman with draconic features, he gave an indifferent response.

"My condolences."

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 07:45 PM
Thank you he is not dead for that man is hard to kill he just dispeared one night.

Yas392
2013-04-14, 07:58 PM
"I understand that your lover disappeared but that is for the emissary who had been slain."

Vash clarified.

Redi
2013-04-14, 08:10 PM
Thaaval stand up, and, gravely looking down to the spellscale, say :
"I'm thaaval. A brother's death is a always a tragedy, may he be avenged soon. I'm eager to meet Lord drixel"
Turning to Kree " I spend my childood hunting, tough my experience is nowhere near solid "

Before leaving, Thaaval stays to pay attention to the fountain's tune and then follow the group

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 08:21 PM
A goliath is a rare sight where we are going, the enemy will have to be worried soon. and as for Sir Philip if he finds himself in IO company he is surly blessed then. she smiles and turns to the last two of the group.

fenrir_lokison
2013-04-14, 08:27 PM
I look up at Thaaval and grin. "I would hunt with my dad from time to time. He liked to hunt as a past time. It would be easier with a bow and some arrows, but if we need to we could probably manage. Though,..
She looks at the rest. "..never hurts to already have food if you can help it.
She looks at Rynn, "I personally would like to know a bit about this Drexal guy. Do you mind telling us a bit about him?"

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 08:33 PM
Lord Drixtel is the ruler of the City of Conil it is in the country of Ozeal in the middle of the desert, but beside the city is a large lake known as Eve. The city of Conil is famous Due to Lord Drixtel's efforts there is no poverty their and nearly no crime. Drix is the only Lord in the Country of Ozeal to be more repected then the King himself, by the rest of the World.

Iam sure our kunoichi here has heard of Lord Drixtel. Rynn then sends a small smurk to the Ninja.

Redi
2013-04-14, 08:36 PM
And who is the enemy ?
In the desert ?He chuckled Goliaths are indeed uncommon in thoses regions.
Spending some time afar from the mountains can't hurt right now (italic for thought)

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 08:38 PM
Lord Drixtel enemies are numerous by he has is for now in need to see your skills before he can tell you which you-all will be fight.

Redi
2013-04-14, 08:51 PM
Will there be some kind of contest ? He smiled to this thought, he missed the everyday competition of the tribe's life.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 08:54 PM
Give Rynn's Abilities at Performing she knows how to play a crowd.

In a way yes it will be like a competition the biggest part is you six need to work as a team.

she then cast a glance at Vash

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-14, 09:07 PM
"Just as wolves travel in hunting packs, so must we team up to fight greater foes."

Yas392
2013-04-14, 09:19 PM
Vash blinked as more people, chosen by Lord Drixel, appeared to join in after his initial meeting with the sorceress. As the discussion and questions heated up, he shove a question in between the chinks.

"I take it that Lord Drixel and your lover are draconic in nature as well?"

A hardy humanoid with tribal tattoos caused Vash shifted his head around.

"It's good to see other races involved in the thrill other than humans."

The tone he aspired was a little monotonous but you can hear some amusement coming out of it. Vash sighed, conceding to Rynn's earlier statement about teamwork and several opinions from his alleged party members.

"I guess..."

His posture became cynical again.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-14, 10:54 PM
My lover is draconic yes he was a rare breed dragonborn. he had wings too, far larger then you silverbrow.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-04-15, 07:16 AM
Shutting off his flames, Samson introduces himself. "Samson. I have a month's worth of rations with my pack mule. Anyone who's short is welcome to have some."

Walking with the others, Samson asks them to wait a moment, breaks off from the group and returns sat on the front of a fairly large close topped and doored two wheeled cart being pulled by a grey mule.

Reigning in his mule, Samson looks to the others. "You can get in if you like, might be a little cramped, but it's better than walking. I can seat another one up here, the rest of you will either have to get in the back or walk alongside." Samson motions to just behind himself "There's a fairly large window there, it opens inwards. Do so, so that we can still talk as we go."

After they made their decisions, Samson nudged his mule along. As they start, Samson speaks again. "Lady Rynn, do you know anything about the task Lord Drixel has for us?"

TwelvePointFive
2013-04-15, 10:33 AM
Valarie looks with thinly veiled disust at the cart. Why be driven like a sack of potatoes when you can run free and feel the soil beneath your toes?

"I can gather food for a few of us. Nature provides for those who venerates her." It was something her guardian had been adamant that she learn. She enjoyed it too. But although she knew that it was natural, she didn't like killing animals, and had never been keen on hunting. Swift enjoyed it, though. Thinking of Swift, she whistled a shrill tone. A large bird came swooping down from the air, and perched itself on her arm. She stroked its chest, cooing softly.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 11:26 AM
Bluff Check will be going against your sense motives guys to make sure to see if you pass Rynn's bluff. Bluff check [roll0]

I know his task yes but not his tests It will be better for Drix to actually tell you of the task.

fenrir_lokison
2013-04-15, 01:45 PM
I blink with a look of slight surprise as the cart comes up. "You have your own donkey and cart? Not bad."

I put my backpack on the cart and put my shield on my arm. After hearing Valarie she smiles a bit. My eyes go wide and my jaw drops as the big bird comes swooping in. "Wow."

She sakes her head slightly and looks at Valarie. "Don't think I caught your name and who is your friend?" She looks back at the bird in awe and fascination.

Does Samson sound like a dude or can you tell?
gonna go with the 9 I rolled in ooc for sense motive on Rynn

My focus is totally on Valarie and her bird.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 03:42 PM
Reikas Hinomatia looked to the mule "I prefer not sticking out like a sore thumb." She stretched her arms, her weapons. She likes making people think she is unarmed, then surprising them with her techniques.

[roll0] sense motive.

TwelvePointFive
2013-04-15, 03:43 PM
Valarie smiles. "I'm Valarie, and this is Swift, the finest eagle for many miles. Or so he thinks himself." She said, with obvious adoration for the bird. Se looks back at he stranger. "And who are you? I'd shake your hand, but..." Se moved her arm a bit, illustrating the fact that she was quite incapable of movement while the eagle perched on it.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 03:48 PM
Come on and try riding in the cart Reikas. it is always good to try something new.
[roll0] diplomacy check the DC for the check is your Will Micheal.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 03:49 PM
The Cloaked Stranger is gone no one noticed it left.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 03:53 PM
Reikas let out a sigh. "I'd hate to sound like a loner, but I prefer to walk, helps maintain my energy, but if you insist, I'll ride with you."

fenrir_lokison
2013-04-15, 03:56 PM
My eyes focus a bit more on Valerie. "Hmm? Me? Oh, my name is Kree. You must have missed my introduction. That's just fine, he is a fine and fierce looking eagle." My eyes settle back on Swift, full of admiration.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 04:00 PM
The druid Knowns the Rynn is lying about something but what. and what does the druid do with the new found knowledge.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 04:23 PM
Reikas climbs into the cart. She preferred to be doing something on the trip, not sitting around. Still, she might talk to the group on the trip, at least she can do that.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 04:27 PM
Well Riekas how are you in the cart?

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 04:30 PM
Reikas looked up. Her mask hid her expression. "I prefer to be doing something, but I think that I should bond with the group if we are going to be working together. But still, I am comfortable enough."

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 04:38 PM
Good.

Roll another Sense Motive Michael

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 04:39 PM
[roll0] sensing some motive

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 04:42 PM
you can tell the Rynn has in a passive way forced the slight discomfort on you.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 04:43 PM
Now Vash would you like to ride in the Cart with the rest of us.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 04:44 PM
Reikas looked torwards her. "Why do I get the feeling you want to discomfort me?"

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 04:50 PM
Impress that you can sense her true meaning. she just smiles. and waits for Vash's reply.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 04:56 PM
Even though she was wearing her mask, it could easily be seen she was annoyed. Reikas told her, "Either you are going to tell me why or I am walking."

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 05:05 PM
Knowing the Ninja of your land I thought you'd Preffer not to be see it is easier to not be seen by the world in this Cart then walking. I figured you would have been more comfortable in the cart.

Bluff check [roll0]

and this time you will roll against since Bluff goes against a skill sense motive

Unless you roll a Natural 20 like I did and your sense motive skill is high then my luff you believe me.

fenrir_lokison
2013-04-15, 05:08 PM
I realize that I have been staring at the bird and look around uncomfortably. I clear my throat and look over to Rynn and Reikas. My right eyebrow raises and my left hand rests on my swords' sheath as I watch them.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 05:11 PM
[roll0] vs a crit.

Reikas seemed a bit less annoyed. "I can easily not be seen walking a bit away from the beaten path." she said.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 05:23 PM
Rynn thinks about this and forgets the second test. she realizes that they should have some one off on the side of the group scouting around and keeping things away from the cart.

I have been think Reikas you are right, but if you hide could you also scout ahead of the cart to insure no ambushes are planned ahead of us.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 05:30 PM
Reikas was grinning under her mask. She liked the idea of scouting ahead, maybe she could ambush an ambush. "Alright, I'm game." she said. She climbed out of the cart and went out of sight, scouting around

[roll0] hide
[roll1] move silently
[roll2] spot
[roll3] listen

Yas392
2013-04-15, 06:18 PM
Vash kept quiet, there was no time for admiring something of the skies or the benign transportation. His training kicked in, forcing him to input his mind into whatever was given to him and the cloak stranger that Valarie was conversing to.

Sense Motive (Earlier bluff check/Cloak Man if Vash notice him) - [roll0]
Spot (Surrounding/Cloak Man)- [roll1]
Listen (Cloak Man) - [roll2]

He crossed his arms.

"If it's just a test of mettle, I do not like cowering, milady. You see, being in the battlefield, soldiers like us taught the discipline to stand our grounds even in events that would horrify us"

Withstanding his decision, Vash paced alongside the cart, kept himself vigilant as Reikas's shadow passed him to the coves beyond.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-04-15, 06:48 PM
To answer your earlier question Fenrir, yes. Samson sounds male. From a distance, he looks like a very pretty woman, but up close and in conversation, it's clear that Samson's a man.

Hearing Vash's statement, Samson turns his head towards Vash slightly, keeping his eyes on the road. "I was taught something similar, although I am a hunter, rather than a soldier. No matter what you fight, be it a Dragon, a demon or something from The Far Realms, keep your calm and your sword ready. I'm a monster hunter, you see. An inexperienced one I grant you, but I have my trophies." As if he were proving a point, flames burst from him, but they were highly controlled, as if they were obeying some unspoken command. "My guild has a particular type of magic at it's disposal; all members know at least the basics. We are able to syphon life energy and skills from some monsters, turning it back onto them. These flames you see were taken from a Fire Elemental that got loose near the Guild House, I was sent to dispatch it. I did, of course."

Redi
2013-04-15, 07:05 PM
I have a bad feeling about this dragon lady, she's too ... suspicious
Thaaval, who was mostly silent yet, listen to samson, smile, and then say
Magic is a fun toy, i have been studying it a bit since i came to thoses countries. I can't cast spell yet but i know the theory, and i will be able soon.
Samson, can you tell me about your guild, killing monsters for money can't be this bad ?

Yas392
2013-04-15, 07:13 PM
Vash nodded, unfazed by the blaze, noticeably impressed by his arts of flamboyant controlled exhibition.

"We are quite similar and dissimilar, indeed."

He smiled, raw arcane energies gathered in his hands in the same state as Samson's.

"The mages in the guild that I requested to join as a member, their art were quite refined although a bit limited to their resources, I am only the odd duckling out. But you are more versatile in your calling while mine is dependent on what heritage that spawned me."

With that, he flicked his wrist, dismissing the pure magic.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 07:55 PM
TO Michael You for day anyways find no ambushes lying ahead. and join the group will they are setting up camp. you are not sure but you do feel a aura of something following your group but it is not hostile. but it feels a little like sorrow.

To Yas you do not see or hear anyone following you.

Thaaval you are the smartest of the group apparently because almost all draconic know not to trust a spellscale.

Impressed by the twos magics she decides to wait on hers being revealed in case of an emergency. this a tiny viper pokes it head from the folds of Rynn's hood it almost looks like it just woke up.

fenrir_lokison
2013-04-15, 08:10 PM
I look around at the party and takes a minute to size them up. You know, I think you guys are fine without me. It was nice meeting you, but I'm going to head off. She heads off.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 08:19 PM
Reikas, remembering her training decided not to let the thing following her surprise her. She can't be too careful. She kept her eyes and ears open, but being subtle about it.

[roll0] spot
[roll1] listen

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 08:34 PM
Reikas Spots Rynn walking out in to the forest same goes for Vash.

Yas392
2013-04-15, 08:37 PM
Piking his rations to a stick that he blasted out of a tree, he let it burn until it's cooked. As night bloated the forest, the warlock never forgot his routines and spending some time patrolled the area for threats with caution as he bit through his food. He readied a eldritch blast in case some rodent tried to start a fight.

Sense Motive (Take 20) - 20+4=24
Spot (Take 20) - 20+3=23
Search (Take 20) - 20+2=22
Hide (Take 20) - 20+2=22
Move Silently (Take 20) - 20+2=22

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 08:38 PM
Reikas gets up. "Excuse me for a moment." she says as she walks away

following Rynn stealth like.
[roll0] hide [roll1] moves silently

Yas392
2013-04-15, 08:42 PM
He was curious of what she would be doing at this time and followed her, quite abit far distance back because the sorceress might spot him if he carelessly zig zag. The magic still swirled on his hidden palm for the sake of the danger that might befall Rynn.

Hide (Take 20) - 20+2=22
Move Silently (Take 20) - 20+2=22

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 08:51 PM
Rynn finds the Cloaked Stranger a few 100 yards away from their camp. she walks up to him and slaps him crying. the figure which to the rest of you is just a silhotte from his camp fire. the figure then tells her, si mi bivai trelk ir.

then there is a russling under the figures cloak and 2 massive wings emerge with a simple flap the figure is airborn and flies away.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 08:52 PM
Rynn takes her time back to the camp still not noticing either of you. She does not want any of the others to see her in her state.

when Rynn gets back She says I'll watch for the whole night.

Redi
2013-04-15, 08:53 PM
"I'll try to pick up some wood for the fire, thank you for watching for us, a sleeping prey is a dead prey"
He then circle around the camp, with his weapon ready and staying close to those who stay.
After coming back he take off his armor and go to sleep, keeping his weapon close

discretly, to reikas "I think we should take some precautions with our friend, and take turns ourselves"

Take 20 to search for wood, and actively listen while doing so

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-15, 09:03 PM
Reikas returned looking towards the Spellscale "what was that all about 'I am sorry close one?'" Reikas asked "One does not sneak past a ninja of my... caliber."

Yas392
2013-04-15, 09:13 PM
That must be her lover, Vash thought.

He remembered before he patrolled, the fire was waning. He scoured the forest for firewood.

Survival (Take 20) - 20+2=22

He dropped the barks that he garnered onto the lush ground, seeing Thaaval had refilled the fire.

"That is unnecessary, milady. You should get some sleep. You're wavering. I'll take the the night watch if that would be helpful to you"

He would only need a few hours due to his demon lineage. All of the crew were nestling inside their tents/cart so peacefully. He wanted them to be at their full strength by the next morn. He turned to Reikas and Thaaval.

"The same goes for you two. I'll alert you if something heinous is going on."

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-15, 09:28 PM
that was Arokh, Riekas he is the one I love.

Rynn Crawled into her tent But did not sleep her mind was racing with so many question will the Test at groll prove what they need to know? and why was Arokh following her now it has been year and she has not heard a word from him. why now when Lord Drixtel needs her help most.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-04-16, 03:58 AM
After a few hours asleep, Samson wakes and peeks out of his cart. "Still night." he grunted. Picking up his sabre, Samson left the cart and went to Vash. "Go get some sleep. I'll take this watch."

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-16, 06:41 AM
Reikas yawned and blinked two times. "If you need me on watch, wake me up when it is my turn." Reikas said tiredly. She went to sleep, but in a position to jump up when needed.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 09:48 AM
a few hours after Samson started watch, the sun started to poke up past the trees. everyone starts to stir Rynn Mediates for an hour under Hlal in Preparations for the day. do the other spell casters need to prepare spells if not then we pack up camp and continue on the road.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 12:08 PM
Would Riekas Like to Scout ahead again today.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-16, 03:03 PM
"One step ahead of you." Reikas yelled as she was already as far away, but close enough to hear her. Reikas was hoping she would get some action before the day's end.

[roll0] hide
[roll1] move silent
[roll2] spot
[roll3] listen

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 04:57 PM
Near dusk Riekas discovers the rode goes through a hills forming valley. it is a perfect spot for ambush. but it is not perfectly clear if anything is around the hilled valley. she Reports her finding back to the group.

We all enter the Valley When a Little Goblin that speaks Common yells, halt this road here is a toll road the fine for survival is all your gold. Pay or Volley's of Arrow will Fall upon you.

Clearly this goblin is smarter then average.

The image (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=552696721441033&set=a.552696704774368.1073741826.100001021296319&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ash3%2F531956_552696721441033_2139565953_n.jpg&size=260%2C320) of the map we are on.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-16, 05:26 PM
Reikas stepped forward. "We're just a forward scout party for a caravan guarded by elite warriors and by elite, I mean if we are attacked, they will capture or kill you with ease. Oh, and We know of the ambush"

[roll0] bluff

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 05:26 PM
So what do you all want to do I think we can talk our way out of this what about you.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 05:34 PM
Goblin Does not Believe you and nice try woman but my breed may be known for it's stupidity but I wont fall so easily to such a simple russ. again I say Pay the Fine or Die!

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 05:39 PM
AHAHAH don't move woman all 20 of my brothers bows are trained on you so if you value your life don't throw it away.

Yas392
2013-04-16, 05:44 PM
Vash almost facepalmed at Reikas attempt. Surely, the goblin's smarter than he had credited it for. Talks for snobs. He rather get this over with. The goblin said something about a volley of arrow, he had to snuff those factors out before dealing with this smartass. He moved away from the party albeit temporarily and from the goblin's attention.

He conjured a swarm of rats targeting the right side of the road/hill to see if there's any noises coming up from the hidden goblins.

Moving to H5
Conjuring rats at G2

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-16, 05:49 PM
Reikas backs down.

[roll0] sense motive

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 05:51 PM
the swarm of Rats are able to determine something is there before there sounds despear along with what ever they found.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 05:52 PM
you can tell the goblin is telling the truth. to Michael

Yas392
2013-04-16, 05:54 PM
Vash shut his eyes tight as he heard the frantic screams, keeping his concentration in check to maintain the rats. Just as I thought.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 06:00 PM
Then out of No where the Goblin you have been talking to is attack by an unknown Force.

Rynn does a spot check
[roll0]

she can tell it is some sort of animal that kill the goblin a big one at that.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-16, 06:00 PM
Reikas stepped forward again. "Take a good long look at us, do we look like simple craftsmen or -" but she was interupted

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-16, 06:02 PM
[roll0] spotting. same

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 06:03 PM
The animals moves with in sight followed by 3 others they are feline and at least 5 ft in length. Now everyone do a Sense motive Check.

Three Creatures Roar Behind you
the sense motive for the roar they roll a Bluff check against your sense motive only one actuall needs to beat you but three are doing it.

Yas392
2013-04-16, 06:05 PM
Sense Motive - [roll0]

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-16, 06:06 PM
[roll0] sense motive

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 06:11 PM
[roll0]

[roll1]

[roll2]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-16, 06:23 PM
almost forgot here is rynn's sense motive

[roll0]

Redi
2013-04-16, 06:41 PM
Thaaval
[roll0]

Sgt. Cookie
2013-04-17, 05:15 PM
Sense motive roll:

[roll0]

TwelvePointFive
2013-04-18, 01:09 AM
Sense motive [roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-18, 10:57 AM
OK everyone but the ninja is frighten by the beast behind us so we all run forward and stop infront of four of these cats along the valley Rynn have a critical miss Slams into one taking 1d6 damage.
[roll0]

Rynn's starting Hp for the fight is HP:6

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-18, 10:58 AM
so now everyone roll intiative.
Rynn's [roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-18, 11:00 AM
1d20+3 this is for the four in front

[roll1d20+3[/roll] this is for the three behind

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-18, 11:04 AM
[roll0]

[roll1]

Redi
2013-04-18, 11:19 AM
Using all his force, Thaaval try to get knock down one of the creatures, targeting a enemy threatening Vash or Valarie

Rolls in ooc thread

Sgt. Cookie
2013-04-18, 04:48 PM
Leaping off his cart, Samson searches his mind for information relating to these creatures.

Initiative: [roll0]

Knowledge (Whichever one is needed): [roll1]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-18, 05:17 PM
you are able to know they are not basic animals but magical animals their exact name escapes you.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-18, 05:21 PM
[roll0] init
[roll1] attack (If I hit, I also grapple)
[roll2] non-lethal damage
[roll3] if he tries to break free

Reikas rushes forward, striking fast and hard, but non-lethally

Sgt. Cookie
2013-04-18, 05:28 PM
Samson calls out to the others. "These things are magical in nature, the name alludes me for the moment, so be careful."

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-18, 05:29 PM
sgt cookie you forgot to roll intiative also. nvrmind i see it.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-18, 05:35 PM
Arokh intiative [roll0]

Yas392
2013-04-18, 06:12 PM
Initiative - [roll0] (Should be 7 since they penalized my checks)

Yas392
2013-04-18, 06:35 PM
Their reveal exuded something exotic into Vash's mind. His jaw slackened, his momentum was clunky, he was rendered sick to the stomach. He pushed himself back but found himself hit the firm material of Samsom's cart. His mind was instilled the shadow of the creatures in front of him as they approached from the flank. He refocused himself to the ones at the side that terrified him, his motions quivering, still lapsing.

"Samsonnnn, Rynnn, Thaavallll, Reikassss, theseee...magical beasttttt...are felineeee...in natureee...Ratsssssss...failllllllleddd...got...ea tenn...byyy...them.."

He stuttered, hands clutching his knees, his breathing irregular. Even with these temporary fear, he would not run, his pride as a soldier told him reminded him not to escape engagement.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-18, 11:46 PM
so the order of attack is
1 Rynn
2 enemies 2 (the flanking ones)
3 Samson
4 enemies 1 (frontal group)
5 Vash
6 Reikas
7 Thaaval
8 Arokh

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-18, 11:51 PM
Rynn is moving to in between both Humans/goliath groups and is then casting Mage armor.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-18, 11:56 PM
Two of the Krenshar are attack Samson the other two are attack Thaaval

these two are to Samson if hit take the life off

[roll1]

we will just say this one missed because I really don't want to do the code again.
[roll1d20+2
[roll2]

Theses are to Thaaval
[roll3]
[roll4]

[roll5]
[roll6]

Sgt. Cookie
2013-04-19, 05:46 AM
Effortlessly dodging the beasts' attacks, Samson flicks his sabre across the face of the beast to his left.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-19, 09:32 AM
alright that Creature looks bad injuried now.

these attack and damage are for Reikas

[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]

Now for Vash

[roll4]
[roll5]

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-19, 03:14 PM
[roll0]deal damage in grapple (opposed grapple roll)
[roll1] non-lethal damage
[roll2] if he tries to break free.

Reikas tightens the grip, but takes a strike while doing it.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-19, 03:31 PM
Riekas does not hit.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-20, 10:23 AM
Riekas does not hit.

((it is an opposed grapple roll))

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-20, 08:08 PM
even with a grapple you missed man. Sorry.

Redi
2013-04-20, 09:20 PM
Reposting action and rolls

Using all his force, Thaaval try to knock down one of the creatures, targeting a enemy threatening Vash or Valarie

Attack roll : (1d20+6)[23]
Damage roll : (3d4+9)[18]
Knockback bullrush : (1d20+10)[29]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-20, 11:32 PM
You hit Killing one of the Creature attacking that side.

Yas392
2013-04-21, 12:01 AM
Protected by the Goliath fighter, Vash aimed a blast to the nearest creature circling from the flank that was more unbridled compared to what he had shown to Samson.

Ranged touch attack - [roll0]
Damage with mortalbane - [roll1]
Confirm Critical if 20 - [roll2]

Mortalbane uses left per day 4/5

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-21, 09:00 AM
it is a hit but the creature is still standing but barely.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-21, 09:08 AM
Arokh comes soaring in and lands to the side of the Flanking Creatures he opens his maw and lets out a mighty breath of lighting.

[roll0]

Reflex save [roll1]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-21, 09:13 AM
this Round HP totals 3 dead Krenshar flanking group one left front group 3 left

Rynn seeing Arokh land is shocked but casts a magic missle at the last Creature in the flanking group.

[roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-21, 09:14 AM
The last of the Flanking Group is dead Samson you are next.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-21, 09:15 AM
The last of the Flanking Group is dead.

Samson you are next.

Give them hell Samson.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-04-21, 09:26 AM
Without giving the creature pause, Samson reverses the momentum of his sabre to bring about another flick.

Attack:
[roll0]

Damage:
[roll1]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-21, 11:37 AM
Samson Missing the Attack causes the Krenshar infront of him to Attack
[roll0]
[roll1]

along with the Two near Thaaval

[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Vash Reikas And Thaaval Are next.

Redi
2013-04-21, 01:05 PM
Thaaval keep on swinging his large blade, looking surprisingly calm.

Attack
[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

Knockback Bullrush
[roll2]

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-21, 06:51 PM
Reikas, still in a grapple, tries to inflict more damage

[roll0]deal damage in grapple (opposed grapple roll)
[roll2] if he tries to break free

Yas392
2013-04-21, 08:14 PM
Concentrating on summon not rats but spiders, Rasalaksa positioned them near those krensha, the swarm spreading to engage the leftovers.

Swarm damage a kreshan - [roll0]
DC 11 or Take poison damage
DC 13 or nauseated

Yas392
2013-04-21, 08:26 PM
Forgot to roll poison damage.

Strength Damage if failed - [roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-21, 09:20 PM
Reikas Was able to Grapple one of the Creatures after Thaaval miss with his sword. but after hurting the beast it was able to get free. soon how ever spiders swarmed it causing its death.

Arokh Closed in on the last two and Swung with his Long sword at the beast closes to him.

[roll0]
[roll1]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-21, 09:22 PM
Rynn Launches a magic missle at the one Arokh just attacked

[roll0]

Samson is next then the Two beast will attack.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-04-22, 04:28 AM
Dropping his sabre, Samson throws a small ball of light at the creature attacking him.

Lancet is a Ranged Touch Attack, so it ignores Armour and Natural Armour.

Attack: [roll0]

Damage: [roll1]
(If Lancet hits, Samson is healed for the same amount)

Lancet recovery time (rounds): [roll2] EDIT: It's 3 rounds, not 4 I wait. Got the addition wrong.

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-22, 10:06 AM
The beast is hurt but still going it slashes at Samson with its claws as does the other to Arokh.

Samson
[roll0]
[roll1]

Arokh

[roll2]
[roll3]

cavalieredraghi
2013-04-22, 10:08 AM
Both Attack Fail for the Creatures so it is Vash Reikas and Thaaval Turn again.

Yas392
2013-04-29, 01:46 AM
The spiders found their morsel feastible. After devouring the feline creature, the flock automatically targeted their next prey, the closest krensha with a screech of delight.

Damage - [roll0]
Poison Damage - [roll1]

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-04-30, 02:29 PM
Reikas sprang forward towards another target.

[roll0] attack (If I hit, I also grapple)
[roll2]if he tries to break free

Redi
2013-04-30, 07:36 PM
First surprised by the creature's swiftness, Thaaval put less force and more technique into his strikes

[roll1]

Edit :

Crit confirmation [roll]1d20+7
(I'm failing with dice roller, roll it on some dice roller if it is needed)

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-02, 08:11 PM
your attack was so precise that with your swing you slash into one of the creatures and continues into the next killing both.

all of the creatures are now dead. what is the groups next move.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-02, 08:34 PM
"Thank you ux Bahamuti. I am Reikas Hinomatia of Thalmandas." Reikas says while bowing, but with a few differences

if he knows enough about the dragon clan, (a bit more than: they exist, which is not common, but not rare for people that live there) he will know key signs in the bow that shows she is one of them.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-02, 09:34 PM
hello rekias I am not Bahamut you may call me Arokh. who was your teacher of the clan young one. he bows in an equal response.

Yas392
2013-05-02, 10:09 PM
When the battle was completed, Vash smiled and dismissed them before they scrambled to attack his allies. He then listened to the conversation between Reikas and Arokh before giving a terse response.

"Vash."

Sgt. Cookie
2013-05-03, 08:52 AM
Wiping his sabre clean, Samson watches the conversation, waiting for a moment to introduce himself. "Samson Xious. Decedent of the Great Silver Luvessenvivexious; Blue Mage and acolyte of the Syarthax Monster Hunter guild."

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-03, 10:44 AM
Arokh looks to Vash and Gives a respectful nod, then he turns to Samson I know your ancestor he Is very powerful and respected among all the Mettalic dragons you have great power in your blood.

Redi
2013-05-03, 12:52 PM
Thaaval sheathe his weapon, then introduce himself with a quick nod
"Thaaval"

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-03, 08:12 PM
hello rekias you may call me Arokh. who was your teacher of the clan young one. he bows in an equal response.

My teacher was my father, Hervik Hinomatia. He is highly respected in my clan. Probably one of the reasons that when King Nicoli wanted his son to spar with a dragon clan member, it was me who was selected to be the prince's sparing partner.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-06, 10:33 AM
That's great and all but we need to get moving people before more of these things come Krenshar always travel in packs. so we need to move.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-05-06, 11:15 AM
Samson thinks for a moment, overlooking the corpses. "No, I think that was the pack, seven Krenshar is not just a hunting party. Well, at least they took care of the goblins. Give me a moment."

Samson walks around the battlefield, picking up one of the goblin's bows, slings it across his back and starts to gather up as many arrows ((Prioritising quivers over loose arrows)) as he can.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-06, 05:33 PM
No Rynn is right this was a small hunting party of the whole pack If these where krenshar, so there will be more on the way we need to move get what you would like from the corpses.

Yas392
2013-05-06, 05:48 PM
The blizzard seemed to calm down abit but still ongoing. Making his way in front of the corpses, Vash searched for whatever loot that these creatures have. There were quivers and bows scattered where the goblins were dispatched. He took one of the bow and as many arrows he can carry.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-06, 06:07 PM
the Creature have no loot on them the pelts are not even worth that much.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-06, 06:09 PM
the party gathers what loot from the goblins as they can (only 10 bows and 50 arrows and one waraxe) then move out of the valley and find a small clearing where you make camp you will have to be weary tonight for Krenshar may try to attack you while you sleep.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-06, 06:15 PM
"Arokh, how did you not only find out about the Dragon clan, but know the signs?"

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-06, 06:17 PM
I am over 120 years old I have travelled the world a lot in that time and I have pasted through your homeland many times to seek allies in the fight against Tiamut. your prince how does he fair. I only remember him when he was but a boy.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-06, 06:55 PM
"The man has got talent, I can tell you that. He is currently training to become a Platinum Knight. Combine that with his current skills with a blade and his tactical mind, that makes him on his way to becoming a great warrior and leader. Other than his recklessness, he is a good warrior and a better man. It may be possible that he is planning on not keeping it in the family if you know what I mean. he has been seeing me on occasions other than training before I left. And just before I left he seemed to be a bit worried for my safety."

Nettlekid
2013-05-06, 09:30 PM
(Is this where I can come in?)

"Heh, a Platinum Knight? And here I was thinking that such archaic mindsets were beyond us learned folk." a rough voice called from behind. Although the shroud of dusk was pulled over the sky, the newcomer was far from hidden. What little light there was reflected with a sterling sheen across blood-red scales, and the speaker's teeth were illuminated by a pale orange glow of embers burning in the back of his throat. Said teeth were sharp and bared, not in aggression but in a (not exactly deservedly) self-righteous smirk.
"I can't quite tell what you are under your mask, but I wouldn't be unwilling to guess you are of a common folk. Elf? Human? Too lean for a dwarf. In any case, it doesn't matter. Your prince, I assume he is of your same ilk. How pitiable, that you and your sort should seek not even to the nobility of a True Dragon, but aspire to be such a creature's vassal and servant. They're one rung lower on the ladder than you, Dragonborn-born." The figure nodded his head toward Arokh. And you are hardly a pinnacle of your kind, eh, Dragonborn-born? I happened to catch the tail end of your skirmish with the...er..." he faltered. Those vile creatures that are so beneath me, I do not do them the honor of addressing their species by name. Dragonborn-born of Bahamut, no great plume of flame-" at this, the figure looked skyward and exhaled, and a rolling ball of fire burst from his mouth and dissipated harmlessly in the air, "-nor rime of ice did I see erupt from your throat. And you do not have the grand and powerful wings befitting your kind. Don't tell me that your great and powerful, all-knowing and wise father Bahamut thought fit to give you, over the breath and wings of a dragon, the capacity to see in the dark? Hah!"
The figure took a few steps closer, close enough to show that he was unarmed and within striking distance if anyone should wish to attack him. He seemed unafraid.
"My name is Amaranth, Dragon born of Summer's Sun and Winter's Moon. I saw your travelling company passing ahead of me early today, and being without other interests I decided to follow. I had thought I'd keep to myself a bit more, but I honestly can't stand the affectations and airs that common folk put on when they want to be like us True Dragons. That Platinum Knight bit was the last straw, and I had to speak up. Now, I have no idea what you're here for. I don't know how you came to meet, nor do I know what your goal is as allies. What I have gathered though, by the Spellscale, Dragonborn-born, and talk of Bahamut and Tiamat, is that your quest likely intends you to meet and match my kin. And I would like to come with you. There's none who knows a Dragon better than a Dragon. And I would hate for the poor and impressionable among you Humans to think that the earnest but misguided lapdog of Bahamut exemplifies what is truly Draconic. Let me show you what that really is."

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-07, 01:57 PM
i am not here for any of these human brother i am here to protect her. Arokh turns his head to Rynn
once they all get to Drix i will leave and may never be seen again. but i must ask how is Rubrum and Argenta. i've known of them and nearly killed Rubrum if not for Argenta's interference. But wait i see another Person wishes to join us by the camp fire.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-07, 02:57 PM
Reikas' face was red in anger. One more high and mighty phrase and he is getting a punch in the face. she thought in her head. "You are wrong. We should not strive to be like something else. The rabbit doesn't try to be the predator and make the bear prey. I was chosen to become a dragonborn, but I didn't. I chose to have the adaptability and tenacity of a human. I chose to serve the council ((The actual governing body)) of Thalmandas. I chose to follow Tamara and Kord. And most importantly, I chose to be a follower of Trithereon, because I chose to be free. Why? Because I am a human, a Dragon Clan ninja of Thalmandas, a merciful warrior, and a free woman. And nothing can change that."

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-07, 03:05 PM
Don't be off put i mean no Disrepect little one but i was asked to see her Safely to Conil, Drix know all of you are capable warriors but i must insist that we all gather around the fire i do have troubling news for what is ahead.

dressi
2013-05-07, 03:46 PM
It was almost through sheer dumb luck that Mrodd managed to find the group, especially at this hour! It was almost going to be another night wondering if something was about to kill him. He was sure his family would ridicule his choice of professions now. And it had all been some policy and procedure that got him stuck in the city to begin with.

The human of average height approached rapidly but stopped probably 60 or so feet out and returned to a casual stride, no longer moving like something was chasing him. He was sure something could very well have been... hopefully the greater numbers would provide protection.

Hearing a conversation going, he didn't want to disturb; so he just approached quietly like the last one walking into a sermon and hoped that a seat on the back row was available... and that the pew was not creaky. His pack was stuffed and would probably make more than enough noise, but he didn't wear any armor or carry anything more than a morning star that his brother's insisted he do at the very least. He ran his hands through the curly brown hair and stopped fifteen feet short of the group.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-07, 03:53 PM
I have been contact last night after i was met by Rynn. an Archon from Drix has informed me that a angel who was fighting under Drix has been corrupted and has killed most of the town of Groll, the Town you all where heading i was at first asked to simply follow and report Rynn's action and how you passed or Failed the tests however these need to be put on hold you all are now to head to Groll and Fight this Angel and save who ever is left i will help in this but not in Combat unless i am compelled to.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-07, 03:59 PM
"No celestial would fall easily, we have to find out why to prevent this from happening again."

dressi
2013-05-07, 04:02 PM
The letter didn't say anything about fighting angels. Mrodd wants to speak up asking some questions but would rather leave such in more curious hands... or tongues. He was already ashamed of being late; he didn't want to interrupt.

Nettlekid
2013-05-07, 04:08 PM
"Chosen to be a Dragonborn-born, you mean." Amaranth replied with a small scoff, returning his gaze to Reikas. The words of the "inferior" Dragonborn were only given the slightest of acknowledgement. "After all, what do you call creatures like these-" here he gestured to Arokh, "-but Dragonborn-born? For they are born of Dragonborn. As opposed to myself, a Dragonborn, born to dragons.

An interesting philosophy, if I may, of bear and rabbit. Are you suggesting to me that you are a rabbit, and content with your status as such? Because the muscle under your skin and the fire in your eye beg to differ. Misguided in your ideal of perfection as you may be, I think you seek the same as I do. Were you a rabbit, you would not be on a quest, nor would you have devoted yourself to the service of your clan. If your philosophy is that you refuse to change who you are, then I can only assume that you are exactly who you want to be to begin with. Though I think you would have been suited better had you accepted the backhanded compliment of being Bahamut's foot soldier, I can respect the devotion you show to your own self. I'd like to see how far that sense of self will carry you, Human Woman of Thalmandas."

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-07, 04:28 PM
That's it."I have had enough of your high and mighty attitude." Reikas hurles a punch at Amaranth. her rage overtaking her. "Every race has its advantages and disadvantages, because of such, no race is greater than the others. Even dragons have their flaws."

Yas392
2013-05-07, 05:29 PM
"How ironic. A corrupted angel is no better than a demon. Who is to say that it can't be smite like the rest of them. It had fallen from grace, no?"

Vash gave a dark laugh at his statement. The comparison between dragonkin was becoming ridiculous. He landed a loud eldritch blast on the ground to get their attention, his voices mocking and a bit agitating.

"Are you both quite finished yet? What if he is not of "royal blood"? What if he cannot breathe fire like the true dragons? Seriously, stop it, both of you. You two are harrassing each other like gladiators in a pit."

He turned to Reikas.

"Reikas, it's better to let him gloat all he wants. Your prince is not here so all of his point is moot unless he can say it directly onto his face."

Orbs of indifference switched target, this time laid themselves onto Amaranth.

"As for you, prove it in the battlefield that "your kind" is more than just all talk. That hotair you spew does not mean anything if your prey outwitted you."

Vash breathe out after giving a long sermon. He moved to the new comer with curly locks who quietly taking all this in.

"Hello there, I see you have just arrived. I am Vash Rasalaksa. We are glad you could join our motley, bright youthful crew."

He gestured to the debate between Reikas and Amaranth and shrugged.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-07, 05:51 PM
Mrodd Known that a celestial to be corrupt in near impossible unless killed and turned undead he may wish to say this if he wishes. Rynn has been sitting by the fire laughing over the argument the whole time it has been going on. Arokh find this obivious mongrel to be taking to much from chromatic to his liking but says and does nothing, just standing watching the group. Arokh is however liking the half demon more and more.

Redi
2013-05-07, 09:44 PM
Humans. Why do they talk so much, we should already be on the move, with or without the wannabe dragon

Thaaval ear some noise coming from behind, and return to check. He see someone walking to them, then stopping.
" Come by the fire traveler, you look tired

dressi
2013-05-07, 11:23 PM
"I didn't want to disturb. Hello... I am, uh, Mrodd. Longer names I'm sure, but I'll leave it at that. I followed some tracks, not really, I can't do that, but questions and meager answers and Pelor's blessings led me here. But I overheard you s-speaking of angels fallen, yes? Perhaps they were slain and turned undead... the only way I know. Other compellations could be in play. Summoning one would not be enough. The body would not remain after a summons. The soul lacks duality... so, the body is usable. But what angel? There are many types...

He stops rambling and approaches the group closer still keeping himself rather self-huddled.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-08, 05:25 PM
Well given our location we will reach Groll in half a day tomorrow for now i suggest we rest. who would like to have second watch I'll take First.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-08, 05:38 PM
"I can take watch."

dressi
2013-05-09, 08:34 AM
Mrodd looks around to assess the state of the party's health before trying to back down from taking watch.

"I'm not sure how much good I would be taking watch..." Mrodd wanly mutters.

Random heal checks
[roll0] / [roll1] / [roll2]

And random heals, first come first serve
[roll3] / [roll4]

So I guess previewing your formatting with your rolls in there destroys the roll.... nice.

Rolls here! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15201339&postcount=133)

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-09, 09:46 AM
So Mrodd heals the party and you sleep for the night. but all through the night those that took watch could hear Krenshar howling in the distance obviously over the lost of some many members of their pack.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-09, 10:21 AM
the Party packs up the camp and travels for another half day till they reach the Hill overlooking Groll, this whole trip Arokh was leading will Rynn stayed in the back trying to stay as far away from him as possible. As you look over Groll you see the hamlet is desolate there is no activity it is very unsettling off on the horizon you see a massive tower over looking the town.

dressi
2013-05-09, 04:00 PM
"I hope there's a festival in the next town over," Mrodd mutters, alluding to a legitimate reason there's no one in town at midday.

Will also check the tower to see if the architecture is obviously older or newer, nothing as well as compare this with history of the area. Rolls (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15203568&postcount=135)

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-09, 04:18 PM
Mrodd remembers that Groll was the site of a seige between the two countries Ozceal and Doxtill. Ozceal about 75 years ago ruled over Doxtill but Doxtill's queen rebelled against them. it was here where the Ozcealean army came through to Doxtill. the only Lord of Ozceal that stayed out of the fight was Drixtel. it was here that the Ozceal made its first attempts to capture the rebel Queen Mary.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-09, 04:26 PM
Also Mrodd is able to spot smoke coming from only one of the building near the town center.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-09, 04:28 PM
But From the Tower itself it is to far away to tell how old or new it is compared to the rest of the hamlet

Sgt. Cookie
2013-05-10, 11:05 AM
Pulling his mule to a stop, Samson looks over the town and spoke in a tone which would not accept argument. "Akroh, do an aireal sweep of the hamlet, look for any signs of life, Reikas, carefully scout out that tower, again, look for signs of life. If either of you find anything, come straight back, don't take any risks. Understood?" Samson steps of the cart and puts one hand on his saber.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-10, 11:16 AM
Understood ill be back shortly.

Ok Snape you search as well ok. Rynn lets her familiar snake it was out of her sleeve and heads to the town. I'll be able to know what he know in a sense as he search the town as well. after all a tiny Viper in at best hard to see by even common folk.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-10, 11:20 AM
[roll0] spot check

[roll1] search check

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-10, 11:22 AM
All through out the hamlet Arokh see shambling figures they see him and try to follow be shortly give up. The viper takes 20 on searching and feel massive amounts of evil in the hamlet and one heat signature in a rather large building with a sign of what looks like Cow horns.

Nettlekid
2013-05-10, 03:50 PM
Amaranth had been keeping to the back of the party, transparently annoyed that the Dragonborn Paladin seemed to be carrying much more weight than he was. He was also far less interested in a fallen angel than he would have been in a draconic threat of equal power, and so he felt content to let the others do the drudgery of looking and listening for their target. But after a period of no remarkable event, he began to lose patience.
"I've no interest in waiting and watching. The fallen angel has slaughtered most of the town already, we were told? And has probably picked it clean in the time it took us to get here. If it's going to make such a commotion with a slaughter, it's not going to be trying to hide now. We want it in the open. It wants us. Only one thing for it."
Amaranth took a step up onto the rocky outcropping overlooking the town, and took a deep breath.
"HEAR ME, CREATURE OF LIGHT FALLEN INTO DARKNESS! I CARE NOT WHAT WORLD YOU HERALD FROM, NEITHER CELESTIA NOR BAATOR! KNOW ONLY THIS! THAT YOU TREAD NOW IN THE MATERIAL PLANE, AND THAT YOU WILL ANSWER TO THOSE YOU HAVE WRONGED! MY NAME IS AMARANTH, DRAGON BORN OF SUMMER'S SUN AND WINTER'S MOON, AND I CHALLENGE YOU! FACE ME AND FACE YOUR JUDGEMENT, AND COME AT ME WITH THE INTENT TO KILL FOR IF YOU DO NOT PLAN TO TAKE MY LIFE, THEN YOU SHALL SURELY LOSE YOURS!"
Amaranth finished his small speech with a roar, a flourish of his wings, and a cone of fire 15 ft into the air. He let the last of his echoing words fade into silence while his eyes remained locked onto the town, searching for signs of his new opponent.
I voluntarily fail my Spot and Listen checks. Unless other members of the party spot something, if the threat appears it will take Amaranth by surprise.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-10, 04:01 PM
a booming voice rolls over the hills Ozcealian dogs you will never take Doxtill again no matter what name you give yourself if you truely are honorable then come and try to save your comrade and what is left of the hamlet full of tratiors.

Rynn now speaks you knowing that the heat signature was a person living still

everyone there in some one alive still in the town.

also as DM i forgot to mention that the Tower will be to far away for Riekas to be able to report back in time she is staying with the group

Arokh lands and reports what he saw

From what i could tell in the village it is covered in zombies. we need to tread carefully and save the person still alive. it is now time to act we move. Rynn where in the person at can you tell from your familiar.

Yes it looks like a tavern.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-10, 06:00 PM
the party heads toward the tavern in the town the streets are deserted once they reach the tavern there in a window in front allowing the party to see inside they see a figure plant something into what looked like a humaniod's head. the humanoid falls to the ground, with a thud. What does the Party do from here?

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-10, 06:15 PM
"A fool charges in blindly. The bold charges with knowledge of the foe. The resourceful don't charge at all. I suggest we don't go through the front door unless we have to."

dressi
2013-05-10, 06:24 PM
"Ooh, that's bad for business..." Mrodd mutters at the sight of what is more than likely some sort of execution and looks around for signs of zombies. Entering a small hamlet that has zombies in them? Not something he would normally do.

"I agree with... uh, her. So why doesn't someone who can avoid charging and detection survey one of the windows..."

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-10, 06:29 PM
hide
move silent
[roll[1d20+6 spot
[roll[1d20+6 listen

Reikas moves around the building stealthily, keeping her eyes and ears open for either another way in or some intel.

Yas392
2013-05-10, 07:07 PM
He followed the stealthy ninja.

"Reikas, take this."

Vash handed what appeared to be an eggshape tool.

"With this, it can be a potent distraction. However, use it only when your need is arising."

Hide - [roll0]
Move Silently - [roll1]
Spot - [roll2]
Listen - [roll3]

Tallying Eggshell Grenade 3-1=2

Redi
2013-05-10, 07:45 PM
I'm not this skilled at being ... Subtle, i wouldn't help you by coming with you. Yell if things gets ugly, meanwhile i'll make sure nothing come to the rest of us *draw weapon and stay on the lookout*
This figure could be your target ?

Nettlekid
2013-05-10, 08:38 PM
Upon reaching the tavern and hearing Reikas' plan, Amaranth smirked. He stood a short ways back, allowing Reikas and Vash a small amount of time to circle around the building. If there was a back door, they would probably be there by now. In the meantime, he searched the ground for a large, hefty stone. Finding a shard of cobblestone, he picked it up and turned to the bar's front window.
"If you have something to say, say it loud. If you have something to say, say it with fire. Do not suffer fools, for you are not to be trifled with. Rules 16, 17, and 48, Rubrum." Amaranth muttered to himself, moving forward slowly.
"Big guy. The others can sneak around as much as they want, but if someone has just fallen in there then the time for action is now. At the very least, an assault from the front hides an ambush from the back. Now then!"
Amaranth marched up to the dark window, and smashed the stone into it.

I'm assuming I don't have to make an attack roll or Strength check to break the glass, do I? If it's big, stationary, and not some magic glass. Well, if you want me to, an attack roll/Strength check (they're actually the same for me right now) would be [roll0], minus 4 for improvised weapon penalties. If it hits, I'll let you decide what the damage for a stone against glass should be.

(If I'm able to smash the glass, then the following happens. If not, ignore what is below.)

Teeth glinting in a grin, he gazed into the room, fixing his eyes on the standing figure which dropped the humanoid. He took an inhalation, preparing to loose a burst of flame at anything about to take hostile action.

Spot:[roll1] to look at the standing figure, and the figure on the ground. Not looking in depth, just for general features. Skin color, horns/wings, body shape, etc. I also want to see what the thing that was planted into the humanoid's head was.

Sense Motive:[roll2] to sense any aura of malice or malevolence from either figure. Trying to determine if the standing figure is the fallen angel and the dropped figure the survivor, or if it's the other way around, or if this is a new person entirely. Also anticipating hostile intent, with prepared action to breath fire at whoever moves against me first.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-11, 10:08 AM
Reikas and Vash are able to sneak around and see nothing out of the ordinary they then hear the sound of breaking glass and rush back to the front of the tavern with total shock, think why hell make noise to attract Zombies. As Amarath was preparing his Breath Arokh steps infront of him. you will not breath fire on a innocent woman brother.
he then turns to show that the one who drop the humaniod was a human woman and the humaniod was a zombie. she is arming the cleave at you inshock and worry for the glass breaking.

Great now the zombies know we are here Good job Dragonborn.

we need to get inside the tavern and prepare for an attack i won't let this innocent come to harm.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-11, 02:05 PM
For Amarath and his spot check the woman in obivously fatigued and seem to be scared now that you have broke the glass to the tavern, allowing who knows what in. there is not more evil aura from the tavern now that the zombie lays dead (again).

Sgt. Cookie
2013-05-11, 02:22 PM
Chewing his knuckles, Samson pipes up. "It's common knowledge that Zombies cannot run. We can. Attempting to take a stand here is idiotic, we will die extremely quickly. We should flee with her, detour around the hamlet and make for the closest town. But, we need a distraction. Hm. Alright, Akroh, you're with me. The rest of you leave with her, my mule isn't too far away. Akroh, you and I are going to set a few buildings on fire, that should distract the zombies, and most likely kill a few of them in the process. That sound good?"

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-11, 02:53 PM
what if there are others still alive in the village she can't be the only survivor i can't do any harm to hamlet till we know that everyone else is dead or gone let me calm her then we can ask her question.

[roll0]

the woman is now calm and willing to tell us anything she knows also that was a diplomacy check.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-11, 03:11 PM
Arokh here is what we can obviously the angel is the one behind this yes, so you already told us that you would not help but as a Paladin you must see to this woman safety then you take her, and if any other survivors if they happen to cross your path, to safety while we go deal with this angel understood. I know you are stronger then anyone of us here despite the fact that you hide it.

Arokh looks to the group then back to the woman

agreed but woman tell me one thing before i deliver you to safety the tower we saw what is its purpose.

the Tower my lord ws not here 3 day ago and after it showed up so to did the zombies.

alright you all now know where to go, and Vash take care of Rynn for me.

Nettlekid
2013-05-11, 03:23 PM
"What, chat inside the tavern? You idiot. This isn't a last stand where we fend off as many of a horde as we can until their sheer numbers eventually overwhelm us. We managed to get from the hill overlooking the town down here without so much as being spotted or attacked. If the zombies are an unintelligent lot who would gather at the sound of breaking glass, then let us raise an uproar and draw them off our scent while we take the survivor back to the hills."
Amaranth gave a sharp glare to the woman. It was mighty convenient that they find an innocent so quickly, with no trace of the powerful fallen angel about. He wasn't about to drop his guard so easily, even if she did seem legitimately afraid. Too many paths lead to an ambush.
"But the Mage has the right idea. Dragonborn-born, play the part of the valiant hero that Bahamut demands you play and take the woman back to the hill, or any safe location. Some Paladins have horses, which would be ideal, so I'm assuming you don't have one. If you had a horse, you could ride with the Cleric on his mule. You'll have to walk with her instead of riding together. You, Cleric, lead their way. The Dragonborn-born's armor will weigh him down, but you can strike the fear of your God into them with your holy symbol, am I right? Send them cowering. Hopefully we'll progress so that the heart of the city is behind us, which means that we only have zombies on the outskirts to content with. Any among you with a modicum of range to your weaponry can keep straggling pursuers at bay. Once we have the woman safe, we can get information and engage our proper enemy at our own pace. The best way to save anyone still alive is to kill what's killing them."
He paused, looking over the hamlet again.
"Human Woman of Thalmandas, the choice is yours. Your skills as a scout would be ideal to blaze the trail before the Cleric and the Idiot, so that the Cleric's divine power is saved only for times when it is truly needed. However, with your tactics and espionage, you would also be well-equipped to search within the hamlet for more survivors or, more importantly, our fallen angel. You will be useful whichever direction you go in. I intend to respect my answered challenge. I want to find this angel." Amaranth smirked, eyes turned to the tall tower. He began to take off toward it with a run, darting through the streets and alleys. When he came across a zombie he would dart well out of reach and ignored it as he kept going. He had bigger fish to fry, quite literally.

dressi
2013-05-11, 03:33 PM
Not getting involved in the discussion, Mrodd gets close enough to the woman to assess whether she is injured or not and her emotional state.

Heal check [roll0]
Sense motive [roll1]

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-11, 03:34 PM
despite shock she is perfectly fine her over all mental state however after this is done you will not be able to say.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-05-11, 03:48 PM
Samson turns to Amaranth. "I assume you mean me. I am not a Cleric, I'm a monster hunter. But, you are correct. Running is the best option, I am not in the mood for a last stand."

Nettlekid
2013-05-11, 03:50 PM
(Sorry, edited my post to say Mage instead. I'm still getting usernames and characters confused, and your color is similar to Dressi's.)

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-11, 03:52 PM
the Group heads for the tower now while Arokh take the woman to Samson cart.

the group now stands before the doors of the tower, the tower itself is massive and so to are the doors.

Nettlekid
2013-05-11, 03:56 PM
What are the doors and tower made of?

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-11, 03:58 PM
Wooden doors with Metal reinforcing Bar Crossing it

Sgt. Cookie
2013-05-11, 04:03 PM
Samson walks upto the door, arm ablaze, and touches his hand to the wooden section.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-11, 04:04 PM
it does not catch fire the tower is magicly protected from attack.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-11, 04:19 PM
anyone willing to just try and open the door

Yas392
2013-05-11, 06:19 PM
Vash contemplated at the two's suggestions. But Samson's decision was one of the better options. With each bite, their numbers would increase implicating suicide. He gave a short nod of reassurance to Arokh that Rynn would be in best hands.

"Will do"

As the giant lumbered and broke to a run towards the tower in search of the root that was the angel, he sneered.

"The fool and his damnable ideals."

When they arrived at the tower, they were answered by a door, taller and thicker than pallisades. Samson's fire did nothing to pave the way. Magic? He took his time, examining it's matrix before he blast at it.

Knowledge (Arcana - Door of Tower) - [roll0]
Knowledge (Religion - if Door is powered by faith/divine magic) - [roll1]
Sense Motive (Take 20 - Chain reactions if we opened it) - 20+4=24
Spot (Take 20 - Any weak spot) - 20+3=23
Listen (Take 20 - Anything that is behind the door or if the door is alive) - 20+3=23
Search (Take 20 - Same as spot) - 20+2=22

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-12, 12:27 AM
you can tell the door has Divine magic protection. obiviously from the angel but as you pull on the doors chains it follows them so it is unlocked and you spot nothing or hear anything inside.

Yas392
2013-05-12, 12:49 AM
Hmph, something is not right. I can sense it.

He adjusted his eyes on the road before them.

"Come, we must make haste to stop this infestation."

His attire fluttered as the boots clattered with the tower grounds softly, his vigil undeniable strong in his stride. He melded with the shadow to gain an advantage over the creatures should the fallen angel grace the party with some unforgettable presence.

Spot (Take 10) - 10+3=13
Search (Take 10) - 10+2=12
Listen (Take 10) - 10+3=13
Hide (Take 10) -10+2=12
Move Silently (Take 10) - 10+2=12

dressi
2013-05-12, 08:36 AM
Mrodd examines the tower and the effect the party has on it up to opening the door and looking within.

Various knowledge chedcks
History [roll0]
Planes [roll1]
Dungeoneering [roll2]
History [roll3]
Religion [roll4]

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-12, 01:14 PM
Mrodd Remembers this Tower has a history to it was the seat of the frist siege on Doxtill some 70 years ago from Ozcealian Force in an attempt to stop a rebellion. during this time Ozceal had ownership of the country of Doxtill, but when its queen tried to rebel it was soon crushed but her son took up the charge and now Doxtill is free from all Ozcealian forces.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-12, 01:20 PM
the party ventures into the tower, the pass through the second door then they enter a hallway there a few barricades along with bones and old weapons littering the floor. there are doors to both the right and left of you further down the hallway.

Nettlekid
2013-05-12, 02:36 PM
I'm definitely going to take my time searching through the old weapons to see if there's anything good.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-12, 03:18 PM
all you find are common iron arrows and longbow despite looking old they also seem to still be useable.

Yas392
2013-05-12, 05:12 PM
Vash gauges the two doors, applying his senses and knowledge on both of them as previously.

Spot (Take 20) - 20+3=23
Search (Take 20) - 20+2=22
Knowledge (Arcana) - [roll0]
Knowledge (Religion) - [roll1]
Sense Motive (Take 20) - 20+4=24

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-12, 08:33 PM
the Barricades all face the door on the left there is no magic in the whole corridor. as you search you find no traps.

dressi
2013-05-13, 08:22 AM
Mrodd speaks softly, "I keep remembering that this tower was involved in the siege of Doxtill well more than fifty years ago, seventy-five I believe. It was here that Doxtill made a stand against Ozceal, so this tower has been here before. But the woman said not three days ago? Was it destroyed and suddenly rebuilt, you think?"

Mrodd also looks at the weapons, not wanting one in particular, but more for their build, symbols or anything that would identify the bodies and what nation they once were.

"The queen of the tower was leading the rebellion and was overrun during the battle. Doxtill remained... anyway, uh, yes."

Knowledges still to look at stuffs. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15225106&postcount=142)

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-13, 12:54 PM
The weapons are ozcealian make and you know of building being plane shifted before but one of this size is rare, and require massive power.

Yas392
2013-05-13, 05:34 PM
"No traps, no magic in work in this corridor. That's strange."

He cocked his head to Mrodd as if recalling the answer the woman had given.

"Impossible, unless it was the work of an otherworldly power. That is true if someone shifted it between the rips of realities.

Knowledge (Religion - History of the fallen undead Angel, reason the angel chose this tower) - [roll0]
Knowledge (Planes - The fallen undead Angel skills, planeshifting, outsider associating with the angel and this tower) - [roll1]

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-13, 06:31 PM
you are not sure why the angel choose this tower or what it's skills would be.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-14, 01:37 PM
what does the party do next.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-05-14, 02:39 PM
"There must be a reason why it chose this tower. And why the door was warded against attack, but was not locked..."

Knowledge: Religion [roll0]
Knowledge: The Plains [roll1]

Samson is searching his mind for anything of use, the Tower, the Angel, etc.

Nettlekid
2013-05-14, 05:36 PM
"Enough of this! We have an angel to meet and a villain to fight!" Amaranth roared, looking with disdain at the scholars pondering in the hall. He pocketed a few arrows (how many?) and one of the less-aged longbows, because it might come in handy, before swinging to the right and yanking open the door.
"Creature of light fallen to the dark! Show yourself and fight me!" he shouted out, charging through the doorway.
Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-14, 05:47 PM
Amarath steps into the room on the right (also he pick up 10 arrows) then an alarm sound through out the inter tower the bone piles you say earlier now rise there are 4 skeletons in the hall way 3 have bows Amarath took the 4th bow, in the room that Amarath is in there are seven skeletons wielding longswords. there is also one skeleton that is not animated that is pinned to the wall by another longswords there is a note there as well. everyone roll for Initiative.

Yas392
2013-05-14, 05:49 PM
Initiative - [roll0]

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-14, 05:53 PM
Reikas rolls her eyes. "Fool."

[roll0]

Nettlekid
2013-05-14, 06:31 PM
Amaranth smiled. "Brilliant."
Initiative [roll0]
(Can we have a map of the terrain and setup?)

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-14, 06:45 PM
once everyone rolls ill do that also
1d20+2 Rynn's

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-14, 06:46 PM
Rynn's [roll0]

dressi
2013-05-14, 08:33 PM
[roll0] Mrodd's init

Redi
2013-05-15, 03:14 PM
Thaaval smiles"So brave and stupid"
[roll0]

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-15, 04:42 PM
ok Skeletons INtiat [roll0]

also here is the map
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/316260_564345566942815_1287427565_n.jpg

and everyone is around here A,B 6-8 and Amarath is here G 5 and the skeletons are here F&G 3 E&H 2 A,B&C 3 I&H 6&7

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-15, 04:44 PM
Order of combat
1 Reikas
2 Skeletons
3 Amarath
4 Rynn
5 Mrodd
6 Vash
7 Thaaval

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-05-15, 04:51 PM
Reikas runs forward and then strikes at one of the skeletons with two quick hits.

moving to G6 attacking at H7
[roll0] attack
[roll1] blunt damage

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-16, 06:44 PM
the skeleton that reikas just attacks tries to claw her.

[roll0]

damage [roll1]

the three with bows shot at Vash

[roll2]

[roll3]

[roll4]

damage

[roll5]

[roll6]

[roll7]

one skeleton moves in front of Amarath and attack the others hurdle around but none line up in front of the door

attack

[roll8]

if critical hit

[roll9]

damage [roll10] X2 if critical hit they have scimitars so crit range 18-20

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-17, 09:32 AM
so the one skeleton really hurts Amarath where as the three skeletons who shot at Vash where a little short on the attack and hit the barricade instead.

Nettlekid
2013-05-17, 11:21 AM
(I think Reikas gets an attack of opportunity against whichever skeleton has a bow that shot right in front of her.)

Okay then. Amaranth, seeing that this door may work as a decent choke point to handle the skeletons in the room if the others in the hallway were taken care of, moves to F7. I believe he takes one attack of opportunity, but if the door at F5 takes up a small enough amount of space then he shouldn't have to enter Reikas' square to get out, so the other skeletons shouldn't be able to reach him. At F7, he fixes the three bow-wielding skeletons and the single unarmed skeleton in his sights.
Nothing cannot be burned away. Roar of the Fire Dragon!" he cries, loosing a torrent of flame from his throat and watching as the winding flames begin to tighten and entangle the monsters.

The 15 ft cone fills spaces G7, and H-I 6-8 (seven squares total).
The damage is [roll0] fire damage, but halved because this is an Entangling Exhalation. Each skeleton must make a DC 16 Reflex save for half of that damage (so a quarter of the rolled damage, but minimum 1 damage). Unless they have Evasion and make their save, they will take at least 1 damage, so they will become Entangled (Moves at half speed, cannot run or charge, takes -2 to attack rolls and a -4 penalty to Dex.)
They will remain this way for [roll1] rounds, and they'll take an additional 1d6 fire damage for each of those rounds on my turn.

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-17, 06:34 PM
first the attack of oppurtiny on amaranth

[roll0]

if crit [roll]1d20[/roll
damage [roll1] X2 for crit.

the Save roll if you are not taken down

[roll2]

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-17, 06:36 PM
Rynn uses Disturb Undead on the Skeleton that is unarmed

[roll0]

[roll1]

cavalieredraghi
2013-05-17, 06:38 PM
Rynn uses Disturb Undead on the Skeleton that is unarmed

[roll0]

[roll1]

well she missed sad face

dressi
2013-05-20, 11:55 AM
"Pelor... scatter these souls and bring rest to their bodies..."

Mrodd grabs his holy symbol, moved to where he can see what the dragon-kin is looking at and channels a turn.

Turn check (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15270387&postcount=151) with a yield of 4 HD max, total of 8 HD centered from me at about F7 or F8, whichever is closer and safer. Sorry for the delay... had a bit of flooding that took out my power over the weekend.

Redi
2013-05-20, 12:58 PM
Thaaval moves to G7 and attack one of the skeleton wielding a bow
[roll0]
Crit ? [roll1]
[roll2]

Edit : Looks like a crit to me :smallbiggrin: