PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find a webcomic that was here (I think)

gooddragon1
2013-04-14, 09:36 PM
A long time ago there was a webcomic on this site (I think) that had a party of adventurers one of whom was a paladin with "18's across the board" in stats except for one stat which was intelligence (fairly low) and some sort of thing that no one knew what it was that was guessed it might be an ooze. There was also a scene where a staff of power was broken and the BBEG handed it to a minion and it didn't blow up but the minion was smacked with a warhammer right after that. That's all I remember clearly about it. So anyone know what it was called or maybe where I can find it?

Miklus
2013-04-29, 02:20 PM
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but I have something bugging me too.

It's a real comic in the usual album format, like Tintin or Asterix. It's not in the superhero-format. It is old, at least from the early 80s. The main character has a blue-and-whtie striped shirt and black unkept hair, I think. His name might be Nicolai. The only other thing I remember is that this comic is seriously weird. At one point they are riding giant hands. I remeber reading it as a child and not having a clue as to what was going on.

One more comic from my childhood: In this comic the main characters are a pack of rats. One is the king. He has this ball-on-a-string thing where you are supposed to swing it and catch the ball on a peg. He only manages to hit himself over the head with it a few times because he is nay too smart. The other rats are kind of one-dimentional. One is fat, one is slim, one is stupid and to on. There are 5 or 6 in total, I think. In one story, one of them, a baby I think, is swallowed by a giant catapillar and they have to go on a quest to save him. I don't think it is immideately apparent, but it turns out this is some kind of post-apocalyptic scenario where these rats are the only intelligent life left on earth. Pretty heavy for a childrens comic.