PDA

View Full Version : North for the Summer: Elizabeth

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Acanous
2013-04-15, 05:27 AM
This night is not going that well. Jane saw you off back in New York, but it's still been 6 hours since then, in cramped airplanes and paranoid-as-hell airports.
They're taking this Big Reveal pretty bloody seriously, and you suspect Jane had to pull quite a few favors for you to get out *At all*.

Your bags still ended up being searched three times, and the border agents were inquisitive enough that they took your fingerprints AND called the club you've made arrangements with.

That last part? Got you an extra half-hour being "Processed" by Canadian Immigration. You wonder absentmindedly what the heck the club owner could have said that got you detained, but not arrested or sent back.

Regardless, your plane touches down in Calgary at 11 PM. It's snowing. In the middle of April.

You clear customs at 1 AM, and you're hungrier than you've been used to. The emergency preparations meant you couldn't feed yesterday, and you haven't fed yet today. Luckilly for you, your high rapport with your inner human let you pass the scanners and tests without having to burn more blood on that.

A herd has been arranged for you here, with a local contact number and SIM card for your phone. They were in an envelope that thankfully did not get seized by customs, unlike your toiletries and the fake lunch you had packed.

You begin play with 8 Blood Points.

The Envelope contains your rental car information. Jane put you in a Mercedes, which has been paid for a week and insured. Place is called Hertz Car Rentals. Picking it up won't be a problem, since they've got a kiosk here in the airport.
You have another number written down, for that station; C-Jay 92, and a note: "3 days 'til contest, 4630 Macleod Trail South. Rabbit Hole".

Scribbled under that is yet another number, presumably for the club.

Illven
2013-04-15, 07:10 PM
Elizabeth smirked at the snow. As a human that would have meant giving up her favorite outfits for the season.

But now, even winter was no excuse not to wear her favorite outfits.

Course she didn't want to attract the wrong kinda of attention. And restrained herself to just a low cut top, and her favorite pair of jeans.

She got a tom of appreciative glances from the fools in Immigration. Someone higher up probably just wanted to flirt with her,

Elizabeth gathered what the agents let on the plane, and started moving towards the kiosk.

Acanous
2013-04-15, 07:28 PM
There's a terribly bored looking young asian girl working the Kiosk. She's wearing what passes for the company uniform, which is garishly yellow.
As you approach, she gives you a small smile, and after quickly going over your papers, spends about five minutes verbally going over your rental contract. Your car is to be returned next Monday. You're covered for pretty much anything, except for Fuel, which you'll have to top up before returning the car.
"If you understand everything, please sign here. Your car is in stall B24, and this is the key. Any questions?"

Illven
2013-04-15, 07:53 PM
Elizabeth sighed mentally upon seeing the girl at the kiosk. In her mind she had built this up into her entrance into Canada.

She wanted a cute, shy guy. Or hot bi/lesbian girl. Not this unattractive girl.

Elizabeth signs the papers, keeping half an eye on the girl to see if she stares anyway.

Elizabeth is about to turn away, when she realizes, she isn't sure if she has directions to the club. She looks at her envelops for the club's name

Acanous
2013-04-15, 07:58 PM
The girl COULD be attractive. If she was made up for a night out instead of in a garish yellow uniform. As for her sexuality, well, she's not been checking you out. That could be professionalism, could be indication of heterosexuality.
Of course, exposure to your aura if you were to pull your Presence would give you a solid indicator.

The Club is named "The Rabbit Hole", and you do have it written down.

Illven
2013-04-15, 08:10 PM
Elizabeth had two objectives. First get some new toiletries. Second meet up with her club. Hopefully this girl would be able to help with the first.

Hi, my name is Elizabeth. Can you do me a small favor? She asked holding up right thumb and forefinger a tiny distance apart.

Can you point me to the closest store that would be open this late. Customs took some of my stuff.

Acanous
2013-04-15, 08:22 PM
The girl thinks for a bit.
"Right now? It's a little late, I think all the outlets are closed. You're stuck with Wal-Mart 'til morning."

Illven
2013-04-15, 08:32 PM
Elizabeth nods to show she understands.

Okay, that will work. Do you know where the nearest Walmart is?

Acanous
2013-04-15, 08:57 PM
"There's one up 52'd by Marlborough. That's probably the closest."

You can call while you drive, if you want to get in touch with the Herd or the Club.

Illven
2013-04-15, 09:07 PM
Elizabeth smiled.

Thanks, sweetie. Have a good night. She waves as she walks off.

Elizabeth walks down to the car, and assuming no interruptions drives over to the Walmart the girl suggested.

Acanous
2013-04-15, 09:13 PM
Twenty two minutes later, you pull your silver Mercedes into the parking lot of a Wal-Mart.

Unsurprisingly, the parking lot is not empty, but neither is it full. You get into the Wal-Mart without hassle.
Purchases made are a Resources roll, with the difficulty based on what you want to buy. Give me a list and make a roll, I'll let you know how much you can have based off the roll.

Illven
2013-04-15, 09:27 PM
Just a resource roll? Not like charisma to get a helpful employee to help me find stuff? Or Perception for me to find it?

Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Deodorant, and hairspray for right now.

Resource of 2 so [roll0]

If there are multiple cashiers, Elizabeth will try to get on a male's line

Acanous
2013-04-15, 09:30 PM
it's a Wal-Mart, Illven. At 1:30 in the morning. You find your things with no trouble unless you want to look like you're having trouble.
Jane easilly locates those items, and manages to get in a line with a male cashier. He smiles as you approach, quite obviously appreciative of your looks.

He rings up your purchases with no problems, and you have the money to pay for it.

Illven
2013-04-15, 09:48 PM
it's a Wal-Mart, Illven. At 1:30 in the morning. You find your things with no trouble unless you want to look like you're having trouble.
Jane easilly locates those items, and manages to get in a line with a male cashier. He smiles as you approach, quite obviously appreciative of your looks.

He rings up your purchases with no problems, and you have the money to pay for it.

What if it were attacked by Mooses, that'd make it difficult to find stuff :smalltongue:

Elizabeth smiles as the man looks at her. Leaning forward she talks.

Hi, I'm Elizabeth. Heh, I'm new in town, so I'm just going to ask, what's your name?

Acanous
2013-04-15, 09:56 PM
"Oh, I'm Jake. Sorry about the snow. You like the city so far?"
He seems to think you're going to ask him directions or something, probably doubting a girl as drop-dead gorgeous as you would actually flirt with a nobody like him.

Illven
2013-04-15, 10:25 PM
"Oh, I'm Jake. Sorry about the snow. You like the city so far?"
He seems to think you're going to ask him directions or something, probably doubting a girl as drop-dead gorgeous as you would actually flirt with a nobody like him.

Hello, Jake. And don't worry about the snow. I actually kinda like it. I'm not bothered by the cold much, and it looks really pretty.

But yeah, the city has been nice so far. All of my problems have come from the American side of the flight.

Acanous
2013-04-15, 10:30 PM
"Well, you're in the right place if you like the snow." He grins, a little lamely. "We're supposed to get it right through til April. What brings you into town, anyhow, if you don't mind me asking?"

Illven
2013-04-15, 10:37 PM
"Well, you're in the right place if you like the snow." He grins, a little lamely. "We're supposed to get it right through til April. What brings you into town, anyhow, if you don't mind me asking?"

Elizabeth snorts

I'm not trusting the American current president. Watch him try to nuke the "Vampires" or something. Elizabeth says throwing up air quotes around the word Vampires.

I'm just going to stay up here with some friends, and wait for his impeachment. And then see if I decide to stay or not.

Acanous
2013-04-15, 10:41 PM
"You guys got a new peresident? ell, not surprising with the old one raving about vampires." (The current US President Ms. Palin >.> It's in the setting intro on the first page of the Recruitment thread <.<)
He seems to relax a little. "Well, thanks for shopping at Wal-mart, I hope to see you again soon!...erm, we hope to see you again."

Illven
2013-04-15, 11:02 PM
"You guys got a new peresident? ell, not surprising with the old one raving about vampires." (The current US President Ms. Palin >.> It's in the setting intro on the first page of the Recruitment thread <.<)
He seems to relax a little. "Well, thanks for shopping at Wal-mart, I hope to see you again soon!...erm, we hope to see you again."

Elizabeth coughs blushing a bit.

Unfortunately no, I'm just so used to male presidents, I say he and his without thinking.

Elizabeth leans to the side, trying to get James to see her cellphone in her pocket. Batting her eyes she speaks.

What should I do if I get lost, Jake?

Acanous
2013-04-15, 11:07 PM
"Check Google maps. You can do it from your phone. You can get directions from or to anywhere in the city. Parks, houses, nightclubs..."

Illven
2013-04-15, 11:11 PM
"Check Google maps. You can do it from your phone. You can get directions from or to anywhere in the city. Parks, houses, nightclubs..."

Just so we're clear. I editted to the correct name, before you posted. That totally counts :smalltongue:

But, Jake. It's so much easier when someone gives you directions. Someone that's known this city, and not some computer.

Acanous
2013-04-15, 11:13 PM
"Oh, oh right. Where is it you're wanting to go?"
He says, getting that you're asking him for directions.

Illven
2013-04-15, 11:18 PM
"Oh, oh right. Where is it you're wanting to go?"
He says, getting that you're asking him for directions.

A club called The rabbit hole.

Acanous
2013-04-15, 11:25 PM
"Oh, that's easy. Take Memorial to Deerfoot, Deerfoot to Glenmore. It'll be on your right."
He seems to have a pretty good idea where the nightclubs are in this city.

Illven
2013-04-15, 11:34 PM
She winks at him.

Maybe if you're off one night, you could hear me sing there. Or if you're near the end of your shift... She hints..

Acanous
2013-04-15, 11:40 PM
His eyes pop a little. "****. I still have 4 hours to go.... Pretty sure the place'll be closed by then. But hey, if you want, I've got Tuesday and Thursday off..." he scrawls out his number, as an east-indian man behind you softly "Ahem"s. "Right, well, good to meet you!" he calls, going to ring in the next customer.

Illven
2013-04-15, 11:43 PM
She giggles.

Nice to meet you Jake. She blows him a kiss, before waving and leaving.

When she gets to the car she calls the club, before driving.

What day is it now, in-game?

Acanous
2013-04-16, 12:11 AM
Tuesday, going on 2AM. Go ahead and write up what you say in the call.

Illven
2013-04-16, 12:17 AM
Tuesday, going on 2AM. Go ahead and write up what you say in the call.

So Jake has tomorrow, and two days after that off?

Hey, it's Elizabeth. I'm driving in shortly. How are things over there?

Acanous
2013-04-16, 12:25 AM
No, he has tomorrow and thursday off. As in Tuesday Night and Thursday Night. He works Wednesday.

Illven
2013-04-16, 12:34 AM
No, he has tomorrow and thursday off. As in Tuesday Night and Thursday Night. He works Wednesday.

Oh, okay.

Who picked up the phone.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 05:08 AM
(Another PC. He's waiting on you to say something :p)

Illven
2013-04-16, 11:29 AM
(Another PC. He's waiting on you to say something :p)

I did.

Hey, it's Elizabeth. I'm driving in shortly. How are things over there?

Acanous
2013-04-16, 06:32 PM
(Bah, sick of waiting, will do phone convo when he gets around to replying. For now I'm gonna throw plot at you.)
Driving towards the Rabbit Hole, you notice most of the other clubs on the strip are getting out. Long lines of twenty-ish people all inibreated and waiting for cabs, which queue up along the sidewalk. Groups of people socialize, a couple of fights break out. The occasional wallflower people-watches from a coveted leaning spot along a wall.

Illven
2013-04-16, 06:48 PM
(Bah, sick of waiting, will do phone convo when he gets around to replying. For now I'm gonna throw plot at you.)
Driving towards the Rabbit Hole, you notice most of the other clubs on the strip are getting out. Long lines of twenty-ish people all inibreated and waiting for cabs, which queue up along the sidewalk. Groups of people socialize, a couple of fights break out. The occasional wallflower people-watches from a coveted leaning spot along a wall.

Elizabeth smiles to herself. Flirting with Jake was nice. And really welcome after the terrible trip. She thinks to herself. If there's someone really cute waiting for a cab, maybe I'll see if they need a lift.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 06:58 PM
Let's take a look.
Appearance scores at a glance;
[roll0]
and in order of gender, 1 male and 2 female
[roll1]
luck rolls
[roll2]

Given that it's a monday and not a friday, we'll call it difficulty 6 on the luck for if they need a ride.

Appearance scores at a glance;
(10d5)[3][3][2][1][5][2][3][2][2][4](27)
and in order of gender, 1 male and 2 female
(10d2)[M][2][2][2][2][2][M][2][2][2](18)
luck rolls
(10d10)[10][10][1][2][2][10][10][10][7][6](68)

{table=head]Gender|Appearance|Stranded?
Male|3|Yes
Female|3|Yes
Female|2|no
Female|1|no
Female|5|no
Female|2|Yes
Male|3|Yes
Female|2|Yes
Female|2|Yes
Female|4|Yes[/table]

Illven
2013-04-16, 07:02 PM
Pulling up to the 4 girl.

You look like you need a ride. You headed in that direction?

Elizabeth says pointing towards the Rabbit Hole

Acanous
2013-04-16, 07:15 PM
Can you please give me an Appearance+Subterfuge roll, for how you appear on the approach.
You're also going to have to make a Wits+Subterfuge and a Charisma+Empathy.
She is taken aback a second, looking you over to see if you're on the up and up.sexuality: [roll0]with 1 being Hetero.

Illven
2013-04-16, 07:19 PM
Apperance+Subterfuge [roll0]

Do either of her specialties help here?

Now for each success I get an addition die roll right.

Elizabeth smiles in an attempt to be reassuring.

Just trying to be a good Samaritan here.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 07:26 PM
(Dear lord that's insane. You're like the opposite of Ascaloth.)
(Yes, for each success you get an additional die on the next roll. Meaning for your Wits+Subterfuge you have NINE BONUS DICE.)
"Oh, that's... that's great. Thanks. I don't usually take rides from strangers, but you don't look like a serial killer."
She smirks, with a cute little dimple.
In a relationship? 1=yes.[roll0] if so, how stable? [roll1] This gets to be your seduction DC.

Illven
2013-04-16, 07:38 PM
I guess sexuality isn't measured for it? Or magical Vamp powers.

Wits+Subterfuge+Being really sexy :smalltongue: [roll0]

Oh I dunno about that. Elizabeth says smiling.

You should see me attack a bowl of cereal.

Nina and Lucy form together to make Elizabeth :smalltongue:

Acanous
2013-04-16, 08:02 PM
Your DC there was 1+3, so 4. That makes 8 successes. You're doing slightly worse since you started talking, but still amazing, and your next roll gets 8 bonus dice.
"Wouldn't be too opposed to that. So what's your name, stranger?"
Luck, DC 7[roll0] if botch: [roll1]

Illven
2013-04-16, 08:19 PM
Charisma+Empathy bonus dice [roll0]

Elizabeth, what's yours? Elizabeth says at the next stop sign or stop light leaning in.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 08:28 PM
3rd roll, 12 successes. Note that the traditional "Maximum successes" humanly possible is 10, with anything between 10 and 20 being in the realm of "Scientifically possible, but nobody has been recorded as doing it" and anything above and beyond 20 is physics-breakingly superhuman.
"Courtney. Pleasure to meet you. So, where are we going, your place or mine?"
just for fun, gender of her LI that she's on the outs with: [roll0]

Illven
2013-04-16, 08:32 PM
3rd roll, 12 successes. Note that the traditional "Maximum successes" humanly possible is 10, with anything between 10 and 20 being in the realm of "Scientifically possible, but nobody has been recorded as doing it" and anything above and beyond 20 is physics-breakingly superhuman.
"Courtney. Pleasure to meet you. So, where are we going, your place or mine?"
just for fun, gender of her LI that she's on the outs with: [roll0]

So this is love at first sight kinda thing?

Your place She says with a wink.

But first, give me a kiss. She says puckering up.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 08:47 PM
"Sure." She leans in and gives you a kiss, buckling her seatbelt. Then she rattles off an address for you, it's an apartment complex down around Victoria Park.
Floor [roll0]

Illven
2013-04-16, 08:51 PM
As they drive there. Elizabeth explores the girls body with one hand as she drives to the apartment.

Being a perfect gentle(wo)man when they get into the parking lot she gives the girl a peck on the lips and whispers.

Wait just a sec. She exits the car, and moves over to the other-side opening the door for Courtney.

Courtney takes the moment to look at Courtney's features and clothes.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 08:58 PM
She's wearing clubbing gear. A strapless red tube-top with a black shiny leather skirt and fishnet stockings. She's wearing platform knee-high black boots with red laces. Her strawberry blonde hair has been styled, but the night of clubbing has left it a little out of place. She wears green and blue eyeshadow with a light dusting of glitter and a light tracing of black eyeliner to accentuate her green eyes, and ruby red lipstick.
She is fit, but not muscular. Her complexion is tanned, and she has a dusting of light freckles on her nose and cheeks.

(As an aside, will you be visiting her tomorrow night as well?)

Illven
2013-04-16, 09:02 PM
Elizabeth checks out Courtney blatantly and approvingly as she helps her out of the car. As they climb the stairs, Elizabeth is teasingly playing with her hair.

(I dunno, maybe :smalltongue: )

Acanous
2013-04-16, 09:11 PM
Another PC lives around here, so I was wondering if I should give them a chance to catch sight of you :p
Courtney takes you up by elevator, making no attempt to shrug off your advances. The elevator doors open on the 6th floor and your hand is inside her shirt. Blushing, she leads you to a room on the left, taking out a key ring and undoing two locks.

Inside, the room is fairly well furnished. You see a slightly wilted bouquet of flowers hanging upside-down and drying above the kitchen entrance.
Stumbling slightly with drunken giddiness, she takes off her boots and locks the door.
"Can I get you anything to drink? Or do you just want to head to bed?"

Illven
2013-04-16, 09:23 PM
Another PC lives around here, so I was wondering if I should give them a chance to catch sight of you :p
Courtney takes you up by elevator, making no attempt to shrug off your advances. The elevator doors open on the 6th floor and your hand is inside her shirt. Blushing, she leads you to a room on the left, taking out a key ring and undoing two locks.

Inside, the room is fairly well furnished. You see a slightly wilted bouquet of flowers hanging upside-down and drying above the kitchen entrance.
Stumbling slightly with drunken giddiness, she takes off her boots and locks the door.
"Can I get you anything to drink? Or do you just want to head to bed?"

Elizabeth smirks at Courtney, pressing her lightly against the door she quips.

Got any milk? She winks as she gropes her.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 09:50 PM
"Um, yeah actually. Gimme a second, I'll go get you a glass."
She starts over towards the kitchen, not stumbling- obviously she's had plenty of practice navigating this place while drunk.

Illven
2013-04-16, 10:01 PM
"Um, yeah actually. Gimme a second, I'll go get you a glass."
She starts over towards the kitchen, not stumbling- obviously she's had plenty of practice navigating this place while drunk.

Elizabeth facepalms. Not loud enough to draw attention, but still.

She puts a hand on Courtney's shoulder.

It was a joke. You know breast, milk.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 10:05 PM
She looks very slightly confused for a moment. The Alcohol must really be getting to her.
"Oh! Right! ha ha ha. Well, I don't think I have any in stock, but you can try licking the tap."
She heads into her room, undressing.
(If you're looking to feed, now is a really good time)

Illven
2013-04-16, 10:16 PM
She looks very slightly confused for a moment. The Alcohol must really be getting to her.
"Oh! Right! ha ha ha. Well, I don't think I have any in stock, but you can try licking the tap."
She heads into her room, undressing.
(If you're looking to feed, now is a really good time)

Elizabeth follows her into the room. She thinks about feeding, but she's got enough and can always get some from her herd later.

Elizabeth starts undressing, attempting to make each removed article of clothing into it's own dance

Rolling Performance+Apperance/Charisma? (Not sure which one, if it's Charisma just use the first eight [roll0]

Dancing is one of her specialties so each 10 counts as two successes right?

As her dance ends with Courtney on the bed, and Elizabeth standing over her. She winks.

What did you think?

Acanous
2013-04-16, 10:22 PM
7 successes. The scene blacks out to naughty naked fun time. If you want to spend a blood point, you can take her to Blood Bond 1 right now without having to roll.
[roll0]hour(s) pass.
It is no four-something AM. You can head to the Rabbit Hole, or you can try convincing Courtney that you need to have a dark room to sleep, and stay here.

Illven
2013-04-16, 10:39 PM
Unless Courtney was particularly bad in bed Elizabeth will do so. (I guess unless you have Courtney stated out somewhere, roll a d10 if 2 or less, Elizabeth won't otherwise she will.

If Elizabeth blood bonds Courtney, she grabs the nearest piece of paper writes her phone number and name in it along with an instruction to call her tomorrow night, she puts this paper in Courtney's purse.

Either way Elizabeth leaves for the Rabbit Hole.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 10:55 PM
Alright. Whichever way it is, Elizabeth leaves Courtney pleasantly exhausted and heads for the Rabbit Hole. (There's a conversation that needs to happen between you and the other player. Maybe PM him or something? Or I'll just have to handwave it @_@)
[roll0]
Also the roll was above a 2. Spend a blood point.
You gain 1xp for the night.

Illven
2013-04-16, 11:02 PM
Alright. Whichever way it is, Elizabeth leaves Courtney pleasantly exhausted and heads for the Rabbit Hole. (There's a conversation that needs to happen between you and the other player. Maybe PM him or something? Or I'll just have to handwave it @_@)
[roll0]
Also the roll was above a 2. Spend a blood point.
You gain 1xp for the night.

There's an empty roll?

Who do I pm?

I made the changes.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 11:06 PM
(I had a roll there for her performance. It was a 4. You need to PM Entaris. Tell him you're Elizabeth's player and the one Jane told his character about, that you two need to RP the call.)

You make it to the club without problems. It's about 4:30 now, and sun up is in 2 hours. You do some unpacking, and have about an hour left in the night.

Want to do anything else, or just call it a day and advance to Tuesday Night?

Illven
2013-04-16, 11:13 PM
(I had a roll there for her performance. It was a 4. You need to PM Entaris. Tell him you're Elizabeth's player and the one Jane told his character about, that you two need to RP the call.)

You make it to the club without problems. It's about 4:30 now, and sun up is in 2 hours. You do some unpacking, and have about an hour left in the night.

Want to do anything else, or just call it a day and advance to Tuesday Night?

If any of the herd are still around, Elizabeth will attempt to seduce/drain them.

Pm has been sent.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 11:19 PM
You did not make contact with your herd yet, and the Malkavian isn't going to share for free. Looks like you'll have something to do tomorrow.

Wednesday night is the Rabbit Hole's grand opening, and the night of the contest.

------------------
You gain 1 XP for the day.
You lose one blood point when you rise on tuesday night, at 8:45 PM.

Illven
2013-04-16, 11:21 PM
You did not make contact with your herd yet, and the Malkavian isn't going to share for free. Looks like you'll have something to do tomorrow.

Wednesday night is the Rabbit Hole's grand opening, and the night of the contest.

------------------
You gain 1 XP for the day.
You lose one blood point when you rise on tuesday night, at 8:45 PM.

So I'm at 2 xp.?

Elizabeth showers, brushes her teeth, checks her phone, and other morning rituals before heading down to the club.

Acanous
2013-04-16, 11:26 PM
The Rabbit Hole is an interesting affair. Situated in a strip mall near a The Keg and a motorcycle shop on one of Calgary's main thoroughfares, you know the location is prime.
It hasn't opened yet, though, and the only people here are other vampires and the occasional ghoul.

The place belongs to Lox, and your stay here is a personal favor from him to Jane. If you stir up trouble and it leads back to here, it will reflect badly both on you, and your sire.
(Yes, you have 2 XP Total)

Illven
2013-04-16, 11:35 PM
The Rabbit Hole is an interesting affair. Situated in a strip mall near a The Keg and a motorcycle shop on one of Calgary's main thoroughfares, you know the location is prime.
It hasn't opened yet, though, and the only people here are other vampires and the occasional ghoul.

The place belongs to Lox, and your stay here is a personal favor from him to Jane. If you stir up trouble and it leads back to here, it will reflect badly both on you, and your sire.
(Yes, you have 2 XP Total)

Elizabeth now clean picks her clothes for the day. A Dark blue tight shirt, and a black skirt.

She looks at her phone to check the time after her routine.

Has Courtney called or texted Elizabeth yet?

Acanous
2013-04-16, 11:46 PM
Elizabeth now clean picks her clothes for the day. A Dark blue tight shirt, and a black skirt.

She looks at her phone to check the time after her routine.

Has Courtney called or texted Elizabeth yet?

Yes, once at 5PM. No message. Took you 25 minutes to get ready. Time is now 9:10 PM.

Illven
2013-04-17, 12:01 AM
Yes, once at 5PM. No message. Took you 25 minutes to get ready. Time is now 9:10 PM.

Elizabeth attempts to call Courtney back.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 12:17 AM
"Hello? Elizabeth? How are you?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 12:20 AM
"Hello? Elizabeth? How are you?"

I'm good Courtney, and you? I'm sorry I missed your call by the way. I was still asleep.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 12:29 AM
(Woo, got one from Entaris!)

Hellow Liz. Lox. Hatter. Yes, I'm doing well, yourself? Good, good. It's good to hear you've landed safely. You have a car, yes? You've got directions to the Hole? Excellent. We're all very excited to have a friend of Jane's over. FOR THE LOVE OF PRIMOGEN, DO NOT BE LATE FOR TEA!!! Bring spoons. Ta!

"Wow, that worn out? Jetlag must be a bitch. What are you up to tonight? It's my last day off for the week."

Illven
2013-04-17, 12:33 AM
(Woo, got one from Entaris!)

"Wow, that worn out? Jetlag must be a bitch. What are you up to tonight? It's my last day off for the week."

Elizabeth wonders if Jane's friend is Malkavian remembering his parting words from last night

Turning to the conversation at hand tho.

Oh probably Karaoke at The Rabbit hole. You want to come?

Sounds like Courtney's girlfriend is being replaced. :smalltongue:

Acanous
2013-04-17, 12:51 AM
"Isn't that place opening on Wednesday? How are you getting in before then?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 12:56 AM
"Isn't that place opening on Wednesday? How are you getting in before then?"

Oh I know people.

Elizabeth said.

But would you rather go to another club? I'm open for any that have Karaoke.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 01:14 AM
"Um.. Border Crossing has Karaoke. Most other clubs do that on thursday."

Illven
2013-04-17, 01:16 AM
Can you give me directions sweetie? And what time do you think you'll be able to get there?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 01:20 AM
"I can be there in 35 minutes?" she guesses.
Courtney gives you directions to the place, which is in the Southeast on 17th Ave.
It'll take you about 15 to get there.

Taking anything, or making any prep?

Illven
2013-04-17, 01:21 AM
"I can be there in 35 minutes?" she guesses.
Courtney gives you directions to the place, which is in the Southeast on 17th Ave.
It'll take you about 15 to get there.

Taking anything, or making any prep?

Wear something pretty. She teases.

Elizabeth will take her purse/wallet, and her cell phone.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 01:25 AM
"Oh sure, like I can find one that looks good next to you!"

Illven
2013-04-17, 11:49 AM
Elizabeth tells Courtney what's she's wearing, and tells her she can't wait to see her.

Unless something happens, Elizabeth will skip to the club (Not literally :smalltongue:)

For reference Elizabeth's wearing a Dark blue tight shirt, and a black skirt.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 12:01 PM
Border Crossing is a resturaunt/bar/karaoke place. It's 2 stories and has a wooden staircase/walkway to the entrance on the second floor. You make your way inside, and a server asks if you're there for the restaurant or the bar.

Making your way into the bar (With a menu given to you by the waiter) you can hear the Karaoke emanating from behind oaken double doors.

The "Stage" is in the center of a group of tables, with a widescreen TV displaying lyrics. There's a group of guys there, one with long hair in a ponytail and a goatee, singing "Shoot to Thrill".
[roll0]
Courtney is sitting at a table, drinking a Bud Light and cheering occasionally.

Illven
2013-04-17, 12:04 PM
Elizabeth walks up to Courtney. Giving her a kiss on the cheek, as she checks out what she's wearing she sits down next to her.

How are you doing, Sweetie?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 12:19 PM
"Great! The singing isn't the best, but check out the view. Wonder where he's from?" she cheekilly gestures to the guy singing, like she's trying to make you just a little jealous.

"Bout time you got here, you kept me waiting." she pouts.

Illven
2013-04-17, 12:29 PM
"Great! The singing isn't the best, but check out the view. Wonder where he's from?" she cheekilly gestures to the guy singing, like she's trying to make you just a little jealous.

"Bout time you got here, you kept me waiting." she pouts.

Nestling close Elizabeth teases

Sounds like someone's developing a little crush. Is that your thing, singers?

Because if so, I'm about to blow you away. Be back in abit.

Elizabeth will stand on whatever line there is for Karaoke. When she gets up there, she will choose the cheesiest romanticist song available

Acanous
2013-04-17, 12:35 PM
"Well, I gotta say, I've had good luck with singers in the past."

The song library is huge. You've got about half an hour to wait before your turn is up. (You can pick a real song you know :p) The bar gets a little less crowded, but you're drawing some looks.
That guy with the ponytail in particular gives you a pretty decent once-over. (Empathy+Wits if you want to figure out why. You know. If you can't bloody tell)

As your turn comes up, he leaves the bar for a bit, coming back when you're on stage. He's got his coat on now, a long leather duster.

Illven
2013-04-17, 12:43 PM
"Well, I gotta say, I've had good luck with singers in the past."

The song library is huge. You've got about half an hour to wait before your turn is up. (You can pick a real song you know :p) The bar gets a little less crowded, but you're drawing some looks.
That guy with the ponytail in particular gives you a pretty decent once-over. (Empathy+Wits if you want to figure out why. You know. If you can't bloody tell)

As your turn comes up, he leaves the bar for a bit, coming back when you're on stage. He's got his coat on now, a long leather duster.

Empathy+Wits [roll0]

This song is for a special someone in the audience.

Charisma+Performance [roll1]

Each 10 counts as two successes because of Singing specialty

Acanous
2013-04-17, 12:48 PM
The man was eyeing you suspiciously. Sizing you up for a fight, and making it look like he was checking you out.
Given that he came back wearing something that could work as light armor, you must assume he wasn't sure about his chances.
That he came back at all lends credence to the theory that you're on his turf. By not *Starting* anything with you, he's probably just trying to see what you're doing here, and being prepared for the worst.

Your song goes really well, and Courtney hollers and claps at the end.
"Well, what do I owe you for THAT performance?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 12:56 PM
The man was eyeing you suspiciously. Sizing you up for a fight, and making it look like he was checking you out.
Given that he came back wearing something that could work as light armor, you must assume he wasn't sure about his chances.
That he came back at all lends credence to the theory that you're on his turf. By not *Starting* anything with you, he's probably just trying to see what you're doing here, and being prepared for the worst.

Your song goes really well, and Courtney hollers and claps at the end.
"Well, what do I owe you for THAT performance?"

Elizabeth does her best to make it look like she's not going to cause any trouble. I mean it wasn't a lie. All she wanted to do, was party.

A threesome with your pick of the patrons. She half teased.

If Courtney gets offended or doesn't like the idea, Elizabeth will pretend it is a joke.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 12:59 PM
"My pick? Heh. Didn't know you were keen on sharing. How 'bout the ponytail? He looks like he could handle it."
She seems to think you're joking, and is testing the water a little.

Illven
2013-04-17, 01:05 PM
Elizabeth leans in with a devious smirk on her face.

I love sharing.

Elizabeth sits on Courtney's lap caressing her.

Want me to turn up on the charm on him?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 01:10 PM
"Go for it, I'll give you room to work. Give me a show!"

Illven
2013-04-17, 01:40 PM
Elizabeth kisses Courtney on the lips.

I hope you like it. She says with a wink.

Elizabeth wanders over slowly to pony-tail guy. At the right time she speaks

Oh you were singing earlier, right. I loved it. Hi, my name is Elizabeth.

Appearance+Subterfuge [roll0]

Acanous
2013-04-17, 01:51 PM
"You don't seem like you're my type. I think it'd be better if you just left."

Illven
2013-04-17, 01:56 PM
Never let it be said that Elizabeth doesn't know when she's out of her league. Backing-off she returns to Courtney.

Doesn't swing our way. Want a constellation prize?

She whispers in her ear.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 02:00 PM
"Sure. What do I get?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 02:04 PM
"Sure. What do I get?"

Your pick of the chicks. Unless you like my taste.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 02:06 PM
"Ha. Nah, I picked the last one. You pick this one. If we even want to pick someone at all. I could just take you off on your lonesome. Rawr"

Illven
2013-04-17, 02:16 PM
"Ha. Nah, I picked the last one. You pick this one. If we even want to pick someone at all. I could just take you off on your lonesome. Rawr"

Heh, someone's thinking naughty thoughts. Eliabeth squeezes Courtney's bum.

Make sure to save those thoughts for later.

Elizabeth will walk over to the bar, and pick out the cutest girl with black hair. (Unless she's a 1 App, in which case the cutest girl in general)

Elizabeth walks over, and pretends to stumble onto the girl's lap.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 04:33 PM
You take a look around the bar, and manage to spy five different girls with dark hair.
[roll0]appearance.
Cutest one: With someone? [roll1]
You stumble into her lap, and she spills her drink. Looking at you with indignant fury, she yells "Hey! Watch it!"

Illven
2013-04-17, 04:42 PM
Oh, dear. I'm so so sorry. Uh... Here, let me buy you a drink to make up for it.

Elizabeth gets her wallet from her purse

Appearance+Subterfuge [roll0]

Acanous
2013-04-17, 04:52 PM
"I'm going to go change. Jon, can you get something from the rude lady?
The girl gets up and makes for the washroom. The guy sitting a seat down looks up.
"Yo. She likes Khalua. She'll calm down by the time she gets out."
He's another guy in a ponytail, but he's got glasses, freckles, and he's wearing a leather jaket with an unusual red-and-white patch on the shoulder. Looks like this:
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs5/PRE/i/2005/124/8/a/Umbrella_Corporation_2_by_refrico.jpg

Illven
2013-04-17, 05:02 PM
Elizabeth smiles at the guy.

Heh, thanks for the help.

She turns to the bartender before remembering something Jane said about Sabbat troops sometimes looking similar or identical. Should she take Courtney and leave.

What's the man's emotions. Making an Empathy+Wits check right?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 05:10 PM
Sure, that works. Roll it up.

Illven
2013-04-17, 05:19 PM
If it's not a stressful situation and the DC is less then 9, then as on p251 I'm taking an automatic marginal success.

Otherwise Empathy+Wits [roll0]

Acanous
2013-04-17, 05:31 PM
He seems a little bored. He was worried for a couple of seconds, then sympathetically angry, but calmed down pretty quick. Pretty girls in his direct vicinity seem to do that for him.

He's avoiding the sage, and has sat at his table being a talkative wallflower.

Now that you think about it, the group of people over here all seem to know one another. Regulars?

Illven
2013-04-17, 05:38 PM
Okay, Elizabeth is going to wait for the girl to come back, unless she feels shoo'ed off whether blatantly or subtly

Same thing as last time if the DC is less then 9, taking the automatic success.

Otherwise Empathy+Wits check [roll0]

Acanous
2013-04-17, 05:44 PM
So...you just stand there, next to the guy, silently waiting? That's kinda creepy.
She comes back a couple of minute later, with a wet spot on her shirt.
Good thing it's black, or it probably would have stained.
She heads over to you and Jon, and the fresh drink is sitting on the table.
"That's a little better. So what happened? Why did you fall? Do you need a cab?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 05:48 PM
So...you just stand there, next to the guy, silently waiting? That's kinda creepy.
She comes back a couple of minute later, with a wet spot on her shirt.
Good thing it's black, or it probably would have stained.
She heads over to you and Jon, and the fresh drink is sitting on the table.
"That's a little better. So what happened? Why did you fall? Do you need a cab?"

Waiting forever..... :smalltongue:

Nah I assume she'd make small talk.

Elizabeth makes sure to actually hand her the drink carefully before speaking.

No I'm stone cold sober. I just stumbled. I'm sorry.

Did I get a single success or failure with my first seduction roll, or do I get to figure that out?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 05:55 PM
You get to figure it out through roleplaying! :p
"Oh. Do you stumble often?"
The guy beside her chuckles a little.
"Nah, she just stumbles on the cute girls."
He's shot a wry smile.

Illven
2013-04-17, 06:02 PM
Elizabeth smirks

I hope that's not the case, I'd stumble anytime I'd look into a mirror.

Wits+subterfuge [roll0]

Does Witty bon mot count here?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 06:07 PM
yes it does.
"Do you stumble when you look in a mirror?"
"I think Mat has a mirror. We can check."
"Check AFTER I finish this drink, OK?"
It is at this point that the first ponytail guy comes on over.
"Hey! So, how 'bout that local sports team?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 06:14 PM
Additional bonus dice [roll0]

Vampires still have a reflection right?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 06:20 PM
Unless your clan weakness is "Casts no reflection", or you have the Flaw "Casts no reflection", yes. You have a reflection.

Illven
2013-04-17, 06:44 PM
Unless your clan weakness is "Casts no reflection", or you have the Flaw "Casts no reflection", yes. You have a reflection.

Okay I'm good.

You'll have to tell me about it, I'm from out of town.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 06:51 PM
"Yes. They suck, and it's sad. Most things that suck are."
"Well the Flames did just trade all the good players. We'll get new ones next year"
"Meh."
"So hey, Carly, who'se this new girl? Friend of yours?"
"We just met. She spilled my drink on me but got me a new one."
"Is she getting one for everybody?"
"Not unless you get spilled on."

At this point, Courtney walks over, since it looks like you're totally being intercepted.

"Hey Liz, what's up? Getting to know the Locals?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 07:15 PM
Heh, yup. This is Jon. This is Carly.

She turns to the first ponytail guy.

And I'm sorry I never caught your name?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 07:21 PM
"Benn. Weren't you just saying a little while ago how you had to be going?"
Since you're standing close to him, give me a Perc+Alert.
[roll0]

Illven
2013-04-17, 07:31 PM
Perception+Alertness [roll0]

I know how is will turn out so I'm going to ask, can I use Willpower?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 07:34 PM
I know how is will turn out so I'm going to ask, can I use Willpower?

You certainly can! Each point spent is a marginal success on the dice. You can choose how many to spend, or tell me to just spend as many as required.

As a warning, you don't get to know how many are required beforehand, and Willpower comes back slowly.

Illven
2013-04-17, 07:38 PM
You certainly can! Each point spent is a marginal success on the dice. You can choose how many to spend, or tell me to just spend as many as required.

As a warning, you don't get to know how many are required beforehand, and Willpower comes back slowly.

Eh nevermind then I'll just take whatever surprise round the enemy gets.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 07:41 PM
You don't see anything out of the ordinary, but Benn is quite obviously trying to get you to leave. Now. Politely.

Illven
2013-04-17, 07:48 PM
Hey uh, Courtney. Let's go before I ruin someone's clothes.

Assuming Courtney doesn't resist. Elizabeth will lead Courtney out of the room.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 07:53 PM
She doesn't resist. She can tell when you're being blown off. Benn nods as you leave. "Catch you around some other time!"
You pass from the Karaoke area to the bar, and from the Bar to the Restaurant. Would you like to head elsewhere, or try again in this area, without that guy white-knighting your chances away?

Illven
2013-04-17, 08:02 PM
Unless someone particularly catches her or Courtney's eye on the way to the cars, no.

Assuming no one did. Elizabeth starts ranting softly.

Damn ***-hat. Just because I'm a better singer then him, doesn't mean he has to go around making life difficult for me.

Want to go back to your place?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 08:20 PM
Courtney rubs your shoulder affectionately.
"No worries, we can have our own party. Sure, head to my place, we don't need to be out all night anyway. I have work tomorrow as it is."
You make the drive back to Courtney's apartment, it takes a good 25 minutes.
"Anything you want to pick up on the way? Drinks? Snacks? A movie?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 08:24 PM
I'm thinking cheesy romantic comedy, what about you?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 08:29 PM
She shrugs, then thinks for a bit.
"I dunno. I'm more of a horror fan, myself. That new one 'The Purge' looks like it might be good, but it just came out. What do you think?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 08:32 PM
Please tell me you get cuddly when scared. Elizabeth teases.

The horror fan is sleeping with the Vampire chick? :smalltongue:

Acanous
2013-04-17, 08:36 PM
Check her bookshelf when you get back to her place.
"Oh, you want cuddles? You could just say so. Not while we're driving, but I'm a good cuddler. Not at Romantic comedies though, it always seems to kill the mood. unless it's Adam Sandler.
You make your way to a Roger's Video, which is juuuuust closing in 10 minutes when you pull up.
Going in, the guy at the counter goes from Bored to Annoyed to Astonished at the sudden pair of models parading through at the end of his shift.
You pick out a movie after some debate (Really, was there ANYTHING good in EITHER genre released in the last year?) and make to head back to her apartment.

Illven
2013-04-17, 08:47 PM
I guess as they enter Elizabeth checks the bookshelf. Also just generally around the apartment.

So, Courtney how long have you lived here?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 08:53 PM
Her apartment is out of sorts, the place has no pictures, but a couple paintings. Her bookshelf is almost entirely horror, starting with a couple older Steven King books and the Dark Tower, to other genres that just have a Horror backdrop like Succubus in the City, into the Romantic Horror genre. You catch that she has the Twilight series. Except the last one. If Liz could actually identify them by name, that is.

"This apartment? About two years. I've been in Calgary a lot longer, though. Moved here from Toronto when I was six."
She goes to make some popcorn, microwaving a bag she rummaged for in her pantry.
"What do you want to drink, coke?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 09:37 PM
Water is good. She remarks, upon seeing the books she speaks up.

Twilight? Elizabeth teased.

Who is going to be the Edward to your sweet innocent Bella?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 09:41 PM
She comes into the room with a big bowl of popcorn, a glass of water and another of coke. Setting them down, she goes to put the movie in.
"Oh c'mon, like you never read a cheesy novel, miss romcom. You don't get to tease. Besides, I'm no Bella. She's a useless author proxy made of suck. It'd have been a lot different for me."
Turning on the surround sound and plopping onto the couch, Courtney pats the seat to her left.
"c'mon, previews are starting!"

Illven
2013-04-17, 09:46 PM
Elizabeth cuddles up to Courtney.

Let me guess. Instead of waiting around for Edward to save you from the Vampires, you'd kick their ***** yourself?

She says as the previews start.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 09:49 PM
"Depends. I mean, I wouldn't have got into that situation in the first place. Plus when I want something, I go for it, you know? Not sit around being mopey."
She goes quiet to watch the movie, drinking her coke and munching popcorn.
About 20 minutes in, "There's some for you, you know."

Illven
2013-04-17, 09:56 PM
Elizabeth will take a Charisma+Subterfuge check to deal with the popcorn without eating it and without her not questioning it. Whether by turning it down, or the R.L version of sit-com feeding it to the dog.

If the DC is 5 or less she'll take an automatic success. Otherwise

Subterfuge+Charisma [roll0]

Acanous
2013-04-17, 10:02 PM
You're the only other person there, in close proximity, and she's cuddling you.
The movie being a distraction is your only saving grace, and that's not going to cut it forever, since the bowl is shared between the two of you and she'll get full. I'd call it a DC 6. That roll though... wow. Fail.
You munch popcorn, but she catches you spitting it out. More than just seeds.
"what, you don't like Orville?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 10:11 PM
Fair enough. And yeah Ascaloth's luck may be spreading :smalltongue:

May I suggest moving his thread to another forum so that we may make sure other threads don't fall to his terrible disease :smalltongue:

I'm just trying to be polite. I had a big breakfast, dinner. What ever you call a nightowl's first meal and I'm still a bit full.

Charisma+ Subterfuge [roll0]

I'll be spending willpower as needed to get her to believe the lie.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 10:21 PM
Yeah. No need, she'll buy that.
"Could have said so while I was putting it in if you needed to watch your figure" she grouses.
About 20 minutes later, the suspenseful part is happening.
"Crap! Out of coke! can you get me a refill real quick? I'd go but you're on my lap."

Illven
2013-04-17, 10:25 PM
Elizabeth nods gratefully.

Sure, sweetie.

Pouring the coke into the glass, she gets a wave of Nostalgia. It had been so long since anything but water and blood tasted good so her. She missed the food and drinks of the living.

Had she really spent half her time on Earth as a Vampire. The time flew by.

Wiping the few tears in her eyes before going back out, she hands the glass to Courtney.

Here you go. She says with a smile.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 10:43 PM
That the tears she cries are blood only serves to drive the point further.
[roll0]
Courtney takes the coke, and seems engrossed with the film.
"Thanks. Quick, it's almost at the good part!"

The movie ends, credits roll, and Courtney does a cute little yawn and gets up to stretch.
"So, I picked up some calories there. Got any idea how to burn 'em off?"

Illven
2013-04-17, 10:47 PM
Since she's appearing as a human wouldn't she not cry blood?

Elizabeth starts caressing Courtney.

I think I have some ideas.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 10:56 PM
Nope. You cry blood. You also bleed blood and sweat blood, among other lubrications. It's thinner, though, and only the tears have enough of it at once to be red.
Couortney leans in for a long kiss, then prances off to her room. "I've GOT to get some sexier underwear. You'll get bored of me at this rate."
Make me an Occult+Wits.

Illven
2013-04-17, 10:59 PM
Do I have explicit permission? I don't have any skill in Occult.

I doubt I'll get bored of you. Elizabeth calls to her.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 11:01 PM
Nope! Guess you miss out. Well, that's OK. If you bond her the rest of the way you might find out anyhow.
She starts undressing for naked fun time. How are you going to get her to drink your blood?

Illven
2013-04-17, 11:04 PM
Hey, do you want to try something really fun, Courtney?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 11:10 PM
"Depends. It's not Anal, is it? I've heard that one before."

Illven
2013-04-17, 11:11 PM
No, you know Blood brothers. Or Sisters as the case may be? This is like the big sibling version of that.

What do I need to roll?

Acanous
2013-04-17, 11:15 PM
Manipulation+Subterfuge
"Uhh.. I don't think I want to go to work tomorrow with a cut on my wrist... You're not teasing me about Twilight again, are you?"
1:=Abused, 2=Abuser.[roll0]

Illven
2013-04-17, 11:23 PM
Crap, Her worst Social stat

If the DC is 4 or less, I'll take the marginal success if possible

Manipulation+Subterfuge [roll0]

Spending willpower as needed.

No it's not that. Where I come from, there's nothing like sharing every part of yourself. Besides just put in somewhere that'll be covered up.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 11:30 PM
3 willpower grants you a marginal success.
"That's...really weird. If you want to try knifeplay or something, I can try, just ease me in OK? I really don't feel like walking around with a stab wound."

Illven
2013-04-17, 11:34 PM
Stupid 1's. Le sigh :smallsigh:

I'll be gentle.

Elizabeth will wait till after and when she is asleep to blood bond, and drink 2 points of blood.

If Courtney wakes up, Elizabeth will feign that she fell asleep on top of her.

Acanous
2013-04-17, 11:37 PM
(Illven, she needs to drink your blood. Getting it in a cut isn't going to do it, unless you're putting a whole point into her. That would be...odd, painful, and messy.)

Illven
2013-04-17, 11:38 PM
(Well how did she do it last time?)

Acanous
2013-04-17, 11:44 PM
(Last time you secreted blood from an area she was licking. She only needs to "Get a taste" for level 1. 2 she needs to drink of your blood. A helpful reminder, you can make blood secrete from any area that could secrete any bodily fluids. But you're going to need her to drink a couple ounces of it. So that ruse is going to have to be crafty.

Your cutting thing did buy her a decent excuse for blood loss, so when she wakes up qoozy, she won't think Vampire.)

Illven
2013-04-17, 11:46 PM
(Would "Breastfeeding" work as a method? Or a really passionate make-out session?)

Acanous
2013-04-18, 12:21 AM
(Both of those ideas could work. Why not give one a try? Whichever you do, is Manip+Subterfuge. You can spend will if you like)

Illven
2013-04-18, 12:28 AM
Elizabeth draws in Courtney for a passionate make-out

Manipulation+subterfuge [roll0]

Acanous
2013-04-18, 12:36 AM
Good enough.

After you make out and have your happy naked time, you notice she seems to look at you with almost adoration. Like she's happy, high, and at your disposal.

You take her up on her unspoken offer, and take a couple points of Blood from her. You hear her moan in her sleep. It sounds familiar, like the moans you'd heard a half-huor earlier.

(You spent one to bond her, and then gained 2, so gain one.)

Afterwards, Liz again has the option of going back to the club, or staying here.

Illven
2013-04-18, 12:44 AM
Elizabeth choose to go to a different club then the one she was at.

In a act of compassion, she makes sure Courtney is tucked in, and puts a glass of water on a nearby nightstand before leaving.

Acanous
2013-04-18, 01:17 AM
OK. It's going on 12:30. The following clubs are known to you:

The Rabbit Hole
Republik
Twisted Elements
Cowboy's
Ranchmans

Illven
2013-04-18, 01:01 PM
I'll go to Twisted elements.

Acanous
2013-04-18, 04:52 PM
(I don't know how, Illven, but without prompting, you picked the gay bar.)

Driving to the club, Liz is unimpressed by the plain brick front of the building, with a single door and staircase leading up into the club proper.
The loud techno beats that assail her upon entering, however, signal an immediate change of atmosphere. Some people are dressed normally, in after-work attire. Others out for a night on the town or for dancing. Then you start seeing the people wearing leather straps, with facial piercings and interesting hairstyles.
It doesn't strike you immediately, but it seems the boys are dancing with boys, and the girls with girls for the most part.

The bartender, a cute, ripped guy with a spiked fauxhawk and no shirt waves at you as you enter. Strobing lights of varying colours play through artificial fog on the dance floor.

Illven
2013-04-18, 04:58 PM
(Anna made me :smalltongue:)

Elizabeth will try to show off her dancing to pick up dancing.

Appearance+Performance [roll0]

Dancing as a specialty

Acanous
2013-04-18, 05:04 PM
You bust a move out on the dance floor. Spectators look on with a mix of awe, lust, and envy. Of course, your skill is also kind of intimidating, and you look busy. You get the impression that you could have your pick of dance partners, but you're unlikely to be approached.

Of course, you could always spend a willpower and pull Presence...

Illven
2013-04-18, 05:20 PM
Presence is either Dread gaze, or requires blood point.

Elizabeth will walk over to a wallflower girl.

Hey, sweetie. Care to dance?

Acanous
2013-04-18, 05:53 PM
There's nobody here that really fits the definition "Wallflower", but you find a lanky girl with bat tattooes and a nose stud, she's not dancing, and she looks like she's willing.
[roll0]
Turns out, yeah. She'll dance with you, and she does a pretty decent job of it, too.

Illven
2013-04-18, 06:03 PM
Elizabeth will pull her close to dance.

Wow, you're good. So what do you think of my dancing?

Appearance +Subterfuge [roll0]

Acanous
2013-04-18, 07:05 PM
"You really know how to work your body! Hope I'm not slowing you down."

Illven
2013-04-18, 07:19 PM
Do I get bonus dice on my second seduction check?

Acanous
2013-04-18, 07:33 PM
(...Yes, 7)

Illven
2013-04-18, 08:24 PM
The only way you could hope to slow me down is if you were the pope.

Not a reference to religion, they just rhyme.

Wits+Subterfuge+Sexiness [roll0]

Does the rhyme count as a witty bon mot? :smalltongue:

Acanous
2013-04-18, 08:27 PM
She looks confused for amoment, but seems to just go with it.
(8 successes, and no :p)

Illven
2013-04-18, 08:36 PM
Get it. They rhyme. Hope... Pope? Do you want some private lessons in comedy from me?

What is witty bon mot then, because I mean sure the rhyme was terrible, but I would think it would fit.

Charisma+Empathy+The totally amazing word play :smalltongue: [roll0]

Acanous
2013-04-18, 09:00 PM
"I could totally go for some private lessons where you show me how you use that tongue."
(Bon Mot: A clever saying, phrase or witticism; often, a witty riposte in dialogue.
So whenever you make a clever joke, pun, or invoke an appropriate saying.)

Illven
2013-04-18, 09:05 PM
Yum. Sounds like someone's hot for teacher. How about you take me to your place?

(Hope and Pope are totally clever together, and I'll accept no debate :smalltongue:)

Acanous
2013-04-18, 10:01 PM
"Haha. Lady, you ain't seen nothing yet"
She leads you to the back of the club. There's an old freight elevator, the kind with a pull-down cage instead of doors.
Leading you into it, she presses the down button.

The elevator lurches with narry a squeal, and in a few seconds you find yourself in the best equipped S&M dungeon you've ever imagined. Somebody spent at least 10 grand on toys alone, and they're layed out on tables for easy use. Then there's the furnature. Most of it is metal and leather, with a wheel, a rack, an interesting chairlike contraption, and several other pieces of what could be modern art that employ stainless steel, lambskin, and seatbelts- the purpose of which is to turn human beings into living furniture.

Then there's the closet.

(This actually exists, look it up)

Illven
2013-04-18, 10:11 PM
Couldn't make it easy for me could you. :smalltongue:

Is there anyone else in the room?

Acanous
2013-04-18, 10:32 PM
Nope. Just you two for now. It'll get more populated when the club closes.

Illven
2013-04-18, 11:43 PM
Elizabeth gently pinned the girl against the wall

Call me, Mistress. She ordered.

Acanous
2013-04-19, 12:18 AM
HEY ILLVEN. Now is a really good time to use Presence, if you want to take the Dominant role from someone who's used to being the dom.
"You have got to be kidding, pretty girl. I'll forgive your impertinance if you go select yourself a decent switch for me to tan your ass."

Illven
2013-04-19, 12:19 AM
Could I use Dread gaze to cow her, without making her panic?

Illven
2013-04-19, 12:29 AM
Actually yeah, reading it now looks like I can.

If the DC is 4 or less Elizabeth will take the automatic success if possible. (Because too much is a bad thing.)

Dread glance Charisma+Intimidation [roll0]

Elizabeth presses her against the wall harder.

I said call me, Mistress.

Acanous
2013-04-19, 03:03 AM
(You're...you're using Dread Glance? Illven, why? Why are you doing this?)
Your eyes glow red, the girl shakes, terrified, and in a panic tries to escape from you, banging into the wall and curling into the fetal position.

Illven
2013-04-19, 01:51 PM
To cow her. Plus it doesn't use a blood point.

Elizabeth walks over to the girl and starts caressing her hair.

Now, now. If you're a good girl, you'll be okay. She says to soothe her

Acanous
2013-04-19, 04:11 PM
(Give me a manipulation+Empathy)
She shudders, crying a little in short gasps, panicked breath deflating her like a tire.

Illven
2013-04-19, 04:20 PM
Manipulation+Empathy [roll0]

Does Gaining trust or Emotions specialty work here?

Don't worry, we'll have a safe word and everything.

Acanous
2013-04-19, 04:36 PM
(Emotions does.)
Shaken and blubbering, she manages to look upon you, a thin stream of drool mixing with her shallow tears.

You may wish to spend some blood and/or willpower and activate one of the less blatantly supernatural uses of Presence, next time >.> or this time <.<

Illven
2013-04-19, 04:51 PM
Dread glance has to be obviously supernatural? One of the options is gaze with Malevolence. In my mind not exactly any less supernatural then "You suddenly love me"

The safe word is Vanilla. Now I'm afraid I do have to punish you for your obstinacy.

Elizabeth will punish her in a way that'll draw blood. And then offer to kiss it to make it better.

Acanous
2013-04-19, 05:01 PM
You find a few clamps, ropes and other things. Tying her down and applying a clamp, you "Slip" and it draws blood. She yelps in pain, and seems to frightened to use the safeword you supplied her.
You find the whole thing very appetizing.

Illven
2013-04-19, 05:19 PM
You didn't answer my question. I know Dread gaze can look supernatural, but I'm not sure it has to?

Don't worry. I'll kiss to make it better.

Elizabeth draws two pints of blood.

Acanous
2013-04-19, 05:23 PM
In the description it says your eyes glow. In the flavor text it says you cow them with your supernatural nature. I'm reasonably sure it has to.
You take your couple of blood points, and she's on the verge of collapse. Emotionally and physically drained, she's retreated into herself.

Illven
2013-04-19, 05:29 PM
In the description it says your eyes glow. In the flavor text it says you cow them with your supernatural nature. I'm reasonably sure it has to.
You take your couple of blood points, and she's on the verge of collapse. Emotionally and physically drained, she's retreated into herself.

Reading the first paragraph it says "While all Kindred can frighten others by physically revealing their true Vampire natures, baring claws and fangs, glaring with Malevolence, hissing loudly with malice....

I'm just confused how those last two would do that, I mean I understand if I choose to show off my fangs and claws. Yeah clearly supernatural. But I could glare with Malevolence, (Probably wouldn't do anything admittedly) and I've hissed before.

Elizabeth finishes up. And checks the time.

I give you permission to speak freely. Did you like that?

Acanous
2013-04-19, 05:38 PM
You know, if you'd used your fangs instead of a toy, it would have been immensely pleasurable for her. Kinda sucks that the DC was higher than 4 and you ended up putting her into a fear-ball.
She whimpers something, but can't seem to find words.
Then, succumbing to the stress and exhaustion, she faints.

Illven
2013-04-19, 05:46 PM
That's what I did. I'll Kiss to make it better

What time is it?

Acanous
2013-04-19, 06:17 PM
Sure. Though if you're using that kind of kiss, you don't need to draw blood beforehand
you're looking at about 1:30 AM.

Illven
2013-04-19, 06:30 PM
Sure. Though if you're using that kind of kiss, you don't need to draw blood beforehand
you're looking at about 1:30 AM.

Wanted an excuse for blood-loss.

Elizabeth will wait two hours, and make regular attempts to rouse her.

If anybody asks, she fainted from excitement.

Acanous
2013-04-19, 06:33 PM
Around 2, some more people start to trickle down into the dungeon.
The first, a gay male couple, seem rather unsure of your excuse.
"She's never fained before. What were you doing?"
(You're going to need Charisma+Manipulation to make them buy it)

Illven
2013-04-19, 06:43 PM
Elizabeth giggled.

I guess she's just not used to being a sub.

Two attributes? That's unusual.
Charisma+Manipulation [roll0]

If they don't seem to buy it, Elizabeth will spend a blood point and use Awe.

Charisma+Empathy [roll1]

Acanous
2013-04-19, 06:59 PM
It is unusual! But so is this entire situation. I figured Liz probably wouldn't have the experience in this kind of subculture, and the environment, plus no idea of their relation to your target... so it was all on your natural ability.

(Jeez, Illven, what happened to your good rolls? You need to pass the bad luck back to Ascaloth. 'Course, he's almost dead, but >.>)
"I dunno, she seemed pretty hearty to me.."

"Steve, I think she's legit, I mean, look at her. She's totally..." He stumbles. looking for a word, awe apparent in his gaze.

Steve, however, interprets that as a slight against your physical build.
"Yeah, I guess you're right. Come on, I've been dying to try out the box."

They leave you, one somewhat reluctantly, and go over to what looks like a wooden box with latex walls. Steve gets on in, putting his head through a hole in the top, while his partner starts a vacuum. The box starts contracting, outlining Steve's body slowly as it encases him.

You can go without being followed. More folk are probably on the way.

Illven
2013-04-19, 07:05 PM
(Elizabeth is just better around girls I guess? Clearly she needs to surround herself with like 30 chicks to boost her luck :smalltongue:)

Elizabeth will slip a piece of paper with her number into the girl's bra.

Then she'll leave the club, and go back to the Rabbit hole.

I removed 1 blood point.

Acanous
2013-04-19, 07:30 PM
You head back to the Rabbit Hole, using the rear entrance.
It's pretty busy, Vampires making preparations for tomorrow, fixing up the stage. Can't do it during the day.
Oddly, the Hatter seems to be absent.

Illven
2013-04-19, 07:31 PM
Elizabeth walks over to the Vampires. Barely noticing the Hatter's absence. Probably howling at the moon or something,

Do you need any help?

Acanous
2013-04-19, 07:52 PM
The man in the white tux looks back at you.
"That depends, how good are you at setting up a bar, a stage, lighting, sound, or a DJ booth?

Illven
2013-04-19, 08:01 PM
Would computer use help with sound and light?

Acanous
2013-04-19, 08:03 PM
tentitavely yes. Int+Computer Use could help set up the strobe effects and the sound system.

Illven
2013-04-19, 08:16 PM
Yeah, I do know a-bit about computers. I could help out that way.

Acanous
2013-04-19, 08:19 PM
"Splendind. Hop to it, then. We don't have the day!"

Illven
2013-04-19, 08:23 PM
Intelligence+Computer use [roll0]

Acanous
2013-04-19, 08:31 PM
Well, you don't make a fool of yourself connecting wires and testing sounds.
The rest of the cre neither offers you pointers nor stands in awe of your tech skills. They mostly get the work done.

Hours pass, and you start feeling tired. The other Kindred of the Rabbit hole begin retreating to their respective resting places.

You've got enough time to maybe clean up and get to bed, unless you'd rather sleep dirty and do something else.

Illven
2013-04-19, 08:36 PM
Elizabeth will clean up and go to bed.

Acanous
2013-04-19, 09:16 PM
Lose 1 BP, regain 1 temporary willpower (If you spent any).

You wake to the thrumming beat of dance music- the club is now open for business, and if you recall correctly, there was a talent competition tonight.

Illven
2013-04-19, 09:23 PM
Elizabeth checks her phone to see if either of the two girls called.

She tried to remember, what time if any was she scheduled to sing?

Acanous
2013-04-19, 09:50 PM
The contest begins at 9- in about 20 minutes. You're on at 10.
Edit: and Courtney rang. Left a message, but good luck checking it with all the noise in here.

Illven
2013-04-19, 10:05 PM
Elizabeth will complete her normal routine, and then assuming she has the time, she'll head out of the club to check the message.

Acanous
2013-04-19, 10:08 PM
"Liz! It's Courtney. Why do you never answer your phone?"
You can hear the pout in her tone.
"Look, I"ve got work this week and my next day off is Tuesday. But for some reason I really feel like I need to see you again. Can you call me back, please?"

Illven
2013-04-19, 10:12 PM
Assuming she's got the time, Elizabeth will call her back.

Hey, Courtney. It's Liz, what time do you get off of work?

Acanous
2013-04-19, 10:33 PM
She picks up on the fourth ring. Give me a perception+alertness, DC 7.
"Oh hey. I work from 10-6, doing secretary stuff. You know."

Illven
2013-04-19, 10:46 PM
Bleh, Perception+Alertness [roll0]

Why don't you meet me quick before you go into work sweetie?

Acanous
2013-04-19, 11:15 PM
"In the morning? I guess I can make that work. How about 9?"

Illven
2013-04-19, 11:31 PM
Oh wait you meant you work in the morning? Well how about you visit me now then. I promise you'll be in bed in a reasonable time.

Acanous
2013-04-19, 11:39 PM
"Now? Now's not a good time. I can wait I guess..."

Illven
2013-04-19, 11:46 PM
"Now? Now's not a good time. I can wait I guess..."

What's wrong, Courtney?

Would Elizabeth have time to get to Courtney's house and back?

Can I roll a x+Empathy check to get a general idea of what's up?

Acanous
2013-04-19, 11:53 PM
Sure. Perception+Empathy to figure it out over the phone :p
"Nothing's wrong. Just have a couple things to take care of."
You hear a door shut, then a ding.
"Might cut out, getting in an elevator."

Illven
2013-04-19, 11:56 PM
Well I mean by tone and such.

Perception+Empathy [roll0]

Emotions count as a specialty here right?

Do you want me to visit you after my thing?

Acanous
2013-04-20, 12:00 AM
Yes, you get the emotion specialty.
She seems agitated. Conflicted. Like she's mad at herself and a little at you.

The phone goes a little staticy, then cuts back in when you hear the Ding of the elevator hitting the ground floor
"So anyhow, what were you saying? When is your thing over? I really can't be up late."

Illven
2013-04-20, 12:12 AM
I'll be singing at ten, and then I'll have all the free time you want.

Courtney, if there's anything wrong please tell me. I'm here for you.

What check to convince her.

Acanous
2013-04-20, 12:19 AM
none neccesary if you're telling the truth.
You hear a quickly stifled scream from Courtney's end.
"Dear god, what happened to you?"

Illven
2013-04-20, 12:21 AM
Courtney, what's wrong!?

She is, which makes me think it'd be Charisma+x, not Manipulation+x

Acanous
2013-04-20, 12:25 AM
"There's this guy, he's really torn up!"
To said person, which you can easily hear;
"Do you need me to call an ambulance?"

Illven
2013-04-20, 12:31 AM
Do you know him? Is he okay?

Acanous
2013-04-20, 12:59 AM
"Well no, but he has a card, so he lives here. He said he was OK, so I went to the store. If I find him dead in the elevator I'll call the police."

Illven
2013-04-20, 01:01 AM
So after I sing, you'll come to the Rabbit hole? Just for a half hour or so?

Acanous
2013-04-20, 01:08 AM
"It's not a really good idea tonight.. maybe tomorrow."

Illven
2013-04-20, 01:21 AM
I'd really like to see you, Courtney.

Manipulation+Expression [roll0]

Acanous
2013-04-20, 01:25 AM
"Look... OK, I can swing by around 1. Can't stay long though, I do work in the morning."

Illven
2013-04-20, 01:32 AM
That makes me so happy, Courtney. I'll let you do what you have to, see you at one.

Unless something comes up, Elizabeth is waiting till her turn. Listening to the singers.

Acanous
2013-04-22, 04:27 PM
Something comes up. Give me a Dex+Athletics.

Illven
2013-04-22, 05:05 PM
Dex+Athletics [roll0]

Acanous
2013-04-22, 05:11 PM
Lox taps his chin a moment, then decides to start her off slow, reaching over and grabbing a broom from a nearby table, laying it just behind Liz's feet, the dust pan just behind that to one side for the other foot to step into, followed by one of the Chairs of Two Legs they randomly seeded around the Table when feeling mischievous and finished it off with a tray of paint, bright green and purple paint, half-and-half, right where the girl will land if the prank worked as planned.

Smirking to himself, Lox extracted himself from the vicinity and went back over to Hare, grinning slyly as he turned and nodded, eyes glinting a moment before sending the foulest, most repugnant odor he could fathom to manifest under Liz's nose to set off the trap.

And that's your dress ruined. (Luckilly he did that before you went to bed, so...)
Club thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15140125#post15140125)

Illven
2013-05-02, 06:48 PM
Hun, I'm sorry. If I knew that was going to happen I wouldn't have asked you to come. Hell I wouldn't have been there.

I have blood bound her 3 times right?

Acanous
2013-05-02, 06:50 PM
Yes, but she is panicing, and has had a very bad day, topped off with a fire and a monster. Her psyche is reeling and her flight/fight is telling her to GTFO.
"I know it's not your fault, but can we talk about this when we're somewhere away from the horrible monster and the burning building?"
She gets into her car, her hand shaking, and has to try three times to start it.

Illven
2013-05-02, 06:52 PM
Of course, hun. Do you want me to drive?

Acanous
2013-05-02, 07:02 PM
"I've go tit, it's cool. Hop in if you're coming."
She drives you towards her place, speeding a little the whole way.
"****, what WAS that thing?"

Illven
2013-05-02, 07:05 PM
Elizabeth gets in the car.

Hell if I know. Probably some idiot in a costume.

Since Courtney's blood bounded 3, it's okay to tell her I'm a vamp right?

Acanous
2013-05-02, 07:24 PM
You can tell her and ass "Keep it secret" and she won't tell anyone. She loooves you.
"Well I hope they catch that clown. That's just not funny."
She seems to be calming down, taking your word over what she saw.

Illven
2013-05-02, 07:27 PM
Unless something comes up. Skip to Courtney's home.

Courtney there's not anyone else here right? I need to tell you something.

Acanous
2013-05-02, 07:34 PM
"Well, there shouldn't be..."
She looks around her apartment once, maybe she's still spooked.
"Nope. Nobody here but us chickens. What's up?"

Illven
2013-05-02, 07:38 PM
Courtney.... I'm a vampire. Elizabeth admitted. Stopping there to see her reaction.

Acanous
2013-05-02, 07:51 PM
"Oh. Well, that explains the bird-feeding you've been doing. It'd be disgusting if it wasn't so good..." her eyes glaze a bit, and she's drooling a little.
"So what's happening, am I becomming a vampire, too?"
She doesn't seem too stressed about it.