PDA

View Full Version : Game almost sold out

apegamer
2006-11-21, 02:15 PM
The store at apegames.com has fewer than 25 copies of the OOTS game left for sale. The reprint is completed, however, and more games are expected to be in stock by early December.

apegamer
2006-12-05, 03:10 PM
Just in time for Christmas, the next print run arrived today, and can be ordered from apegames.com!!

This means that your favorite game store should also be able to order the game for you real soon.

WampaX
2006-12-05, 03:17 PM
This means that your favorite game should also be able to order the game for you real soon.

That's just marketing genius right there.

Games ordering themselves = awesome. :smallbiggrin:

apegamer
2006-12-05, 03:30 PM
I only wish I'd thought of it sooner!

I've edited the post to include the word 'store'.

apegamer
2006-12-05, 05:00 PM
For our international customers, we're investigating the addition of Global Express shipping, which will give your package the best chance of getting to you by 12/24. We'll know by tomorrow (12/6).

Note that the weight limit for Global Express is 4 lbs. That's just a single game, or 2 copies of Paladin Blues, or 4 copies of Origin of the PC's (or various other combinations of the above.)

Bookman
2006-12-06, 10:36 AM
Just in time for Christmas, the next print run arrived today, and can be ordered from apegames.com!!

This means that your favorite game store should also be able to order the game for you real soon.

My local game shop actually had one about 5 days ago.

*hopes for it for Christmas*